8

3 Rich Brothers & 3 Poor Brothers(3 풍부한 형제 & 3 가난한 형제)

The grafts were exhausting and took a toll on Zelo, after he was wheeled back to his room, all he wanted to do was sleep. They were so painful and he had to be sedated. Yong Guk remained by his side, wishing he could take the boys pain away. Zelo was lying on his side, because they did a graft on his back this time. Every hour a nurse would have to come in and wake the injured boy to change his dressings. It was horrible to witness. Even though they put creams and ointments on his back, the dressing still stuck to the raw nerves exposed on his back and Zelo would cry out as the nurses tried as gently and as quickly as possible to change the gauze pads.

Yong Guk felt so much pity for the boy and tried his best to comfort the boy, but sometimes the pain was so much for Zelo that Yong Guk was not sure if Zelo even knew he was there. Yong Guk would hold Zelo's hand and whisper words of encourgement, but the boy would just close his eyes shut and try to breathe as the nurse peeled the gauze pads off his back. YG would have to leave the room after Zelo was settled and asleep to get his nerves together. It pained him deeply to see the younger go thru this. This ritual continued for many weeks and gradually he was getting better. The grafts were healing nicely and Zelo's physical therapy was helping with his muscle formation. The fact that Yong Guk was by his side constantly helped Zelo heal as well. The boys face would light up everytime Yong Guk walked thru the door and he would be so happy to see him. I swear there were hearts floating in front of their eyes when they looked at each other. The love that they felt for each other was evident on their faces and how gentle and patient Yong Guk with Zelo. To hear Yong Guk's deep voice cooing over Zelo was so heartwarming.

The Dr. said that Zelo was doing very well and should be getting discharged in a few days. Everyone was very happy and excited for him to be coming home, but noone more that Yong Guk.

Finally the day came and Zelo would be leaving the hospital. The Dr. gave his parents final instructions, Zelo would need to come back in 2 weeks for a check up and physical therepy. He could walk Ok, he just needed a little help and could not do any strenuous activities. Zelo was very nervous thinking about his friends, and the new life that he was about to have. He glanced at Jong Up and DaeHyun, they seemed nervous as well but very excited. Yong Guk kneeled in front of him and placed his hand on his knee.

 

“Are you ready Zelo-ah.” He asked smiling a gummy smile.

 

Zelo grinned back, turning his eyes into crescents. “I'm ready.” he said ducking his head shyly.

 

Yong Guk smiled again at the beautiful sight in front of him and gave Zelo a reassuring pat. The doctor instructed a nurse to bring a wheelchair and a nursing assistant helped Zelo into the wheelchair. Yong Guk quickly took his place behind the chair. He gave Zelo another reassuring pat on the shoulder. Yong Guk's father entered and greeted everyone and they all exited the room. As they reached the entrance and Yong Guk's appa went to get the car, Yong Guk kneeled in front of Zelo.

 

“Zelo-ah, how are you feeling?” He asked as he gazed into the younger's face.

 

The boy ducked his head shyly and glanced up a small smile on his face.

 

“I'm ok” he said quietly.

 

“Are you in any pain at all?” Yong-Guk asked his brows furrowing.

 

Zelo gave a quick shake of his head and Yong Guk placed his hand over Zelo's and smiled at the warm contact, the touch sent shiver's down his spine. How can I feel this way. He thought. I don't think I will every get tired of feeling this way for him. He gazed lovingly at Zelo who blushed and ducked his head. The car pulled up and everyone piled inside. It was a very happy atmosphere, Yong Guk's father looked in the rear view at his family and his new family. He did consider Zelo's family as his family, they helped them so much an he wanted to do his best to help them out.

 

They arrived at the house and Zelo gawked. “y-y-you live h-h-here!?” He stammered, as he was helped out of the car by Yong Guk.

 

He had only seen pictures of houses like this in magazines that he sometimes found littered on the ground.

 

Yong Guk grinned “No, you do.”

 

Zelo grinned wider and stared at the house in amazement. “I'm sure you would like to rest, since you just got out of the hospital.” Yong Guk said to Zelo.

 

Zelo knodded, his eyes were getting a little droopy. Yong Guk offered to take Zelo to his room and help him get settled, while the rest of the family went into the main house. Yong Guk wheeled Zelo into the guesthouse and the boy craned his neck to try and take in every beautiful detail about the home. Words could not decribe how immaculate this house was, and it was to be his home. After losing his home, he could hardly believe the good fortune that be felled his family. He took in the polished marble floor, the ornate décor, the beautiful paintings, the lush furniture. Tears streamed down Zelo's face and Yong Guk noticed him wiping at his eyes. He stopped pushing and came to Zelo's front quickly.

 

“Zelo-ah”? He asked concerned. “What is it, what wrong?”

 

Zelo sniffed “Nothing is wrong, hyung. Everything is so beautiful, I just can't believe that I will be living here and the best part is that I will get to see you everyday.”

 

The younger became bashful as the words left his mouth and ducked his head. Yong Guk's heart lept and he leaned in close to the boy. “Zelo-ah, I am happy you are here and safe. I will take care of you, you won't have to worry about anything ever again.”

 

He leaned closer to Zelo and as he got closer his heartbeat got faster and faster. Zelo's eyes fluttered from Yong Guk's eyes to Yong Guk's lips and all he could do was stare at those lips as they got closer to his own. He could feel Yong Guk's warm breath on his and he gasped and then began to moan when Yong Guks warm lips gently connected with his. Yong Guk felt like fireworks were exploding in his head. Kissing Zelo was the most thrilling feeling that he has ever experienced. He turned his head to deepen the kiss, he was hungry for more and he begged for entrance with his tongue. Zelo opened but was unsure, he had never been kissed like this before, in fact when Yong Guk kissed him when he was going for his grafts was his first kiss. Zelo's mind was a mess and he simply could not think straight with Yong Guk's lips on his. Zelo began to feel another feeling that he had never felt before and he moaned without even thinking about it. Yong Guk upon hearing the moan, began to kiss Zelo with more passion and he poured all his love into that sweet kiss.

 

“Hyunngmmmm,” Zelo panted. Yong Guk unwillingly pulled back and gazed into Zelo's face.

 

“Are you Ok? Am I hurting you?”

 

Zelo quickly shook his head as he tried to catch his breath. “Aniyo, I'm just, um, feeling something and I um....” He ducked his head in embarressment and Yong Guk took his face in his hands.

 

“What are you feeling?” He asked.

 

Zelo bit his bottom lip and gestured to the area between his legs and Yong Guk's eyes widened.

 

“Are you...have you never?” He asked gently. Zelo blushed a bright red and nodded shyly.

 

Yong Guk rubbed the back of his neck and gazed lovingly at Zelo “I won't do anything until you are ready. I know that is something that is very, very precious and I won't do anything to hurt you.” Zelo continuined to blush and nodded his head.  

 

He stood and began to push Zelo to his room again.  When they reached the room and Yong Guk opened the door, the injured boys eyes got wider and wider, a huge grin on his face.

 

“Hyung” he breathed. “Is this my room...m-my own room?”

 

“Neh, Zelo-ah. Your very own room. If you want we can redecorate it.”

 

Zelo shook his head furiously, “Aniyo, its...just...perfect."  He whispered looking around the splendid room.

 

YongGuk helped him out of the chair on onto the bed. He looked up at Yong Guk, his eyes wide with delight.

 

“My own room.” he repeated,  I've never had my own room. This is truly a dream come true.”

 

Zelo began to tear up “I have always wanted my family to live in a big house and live comfortably and now they can. You have saved us.”

 

Yong Guk looked lovingly at the fragile boy and took his small hand in his.

 

“Ani, your family saved us. If your family had not stepped in, we might not be here right now. I am forever grateful to you and your family Zelo-ah.”

 

He stared into the youngers eyes for a moment and felt the familiar quickening of his heart. I am falling for this boy more and more with each passing second, I am loving him more and more. He rubbed his smooth hand over Zelo's blond hair and the younger smiled that sweet smile and blushed ducking his head. A gong sounded and Zelo jumped.

 

“It's the dinner gong.” Yong Guk explained tighting his hand on the youngers, helping him to relax.

 

“Are you hungry?”  Yong Guk asked.

 

Zelo shook his head.  "I'm actually kind of sleepy."  he responded and yawned behind his hand.

 

 Oh, he's so cute!!! Yong Guk thought. He went to the dresser and pulled some pajama's out. He laid them on the bed and began to help Zelo undress. He lifted the boys shirt over his head and his eyes lingered on the bandages around the boys upper torso. He heart twinged in pain as the boy struggled out of the shirt.

 

“Are you OK?” Yong Guk asked very concerned.

 

“Neh.” Zelo gasped, “just...kind of....stiff, a little....painful to....lift my arms”

 

Small beads of sweat were on his forehead, just that little bit took a lot out of him. He has such a long way to go, Yong Guk thought frowning. Yong Guk tried not to focus on the boys smooth stomach, and tried even harder not to stare at the area just below that. He gently helped Zelo into the pajama top and helped the boy to remove his pants. Yong Guk's breath caught in his throat as Zelo's bulge came into view showing thru his boxers and he hungrily eyed the bulge and the boys smooth legs. Zelo noticed Yong Guk's growing problem and blushed madly.

 

 He finished helping Zelo, although at this point it was quite difficult. During this time, Zelo's family had each come to check on him and bid him goodnight. Zelo was lying in bed, watching Yong Guk carefully. The older seemed like he was going towards the door.

 

“Ar-are you leaving?” he asked quietly.

 

Yong Guk's head snapped up, “Aniyo” he said quickly.

 

He scratched the back of his neck. “I mean, do you want me to stay?”

 

Zelo smiled a small smile. “Neh”

 

Yong Guk grinned broadly. “Ok, let me go to my room and get some pajama's and I'll be right back.”

 

He flew out of the room and before Zelo could even begin to miss him, he was back and out of breath. Zelo's eyes widened and he giggled. Yong Guk went into the bathroom and changed when he came out of the bathroom and approached the bed, Zelo scooted over to make room. Yong Guk climbed into the bed and grinned as Zelo scooted his body over to close the gap between them. He inhaled the sweet scent of the boy's hair and draped an arm over Zelo's chest. The fragile boy let out a small yelp and Yong Guk quickly pulled back his heart was beating rapidly.

 

“I'm so sorry, I-I forgot.” He felt so bad.

 

“It's O.k” Zelo reassured. He gently placed his hand on the boys slim hip and watched over him until he fell asleep.  I'm in heaven, Yong Guk thought.  Heaven.