17

3 Rich Brothers & 3 Poor Brothers(3 풍부한 형제 & 3 가난한 형제)

“Agreed?” Yong Guk said.

 

The boys all nodded.

 

He looked at his watch, “Zelo-ah, we should get going or you really will be late for your physical therapy session.”  Zelo turned his head and stuck out his tongue and Yong Guk shook his head. So cute.

 

“We are coming to.” Jong Up motioned to DaeHyun. “Are you two coming?” He asked Young Jae and Him Chan.

 

“Of course, I'd love to come along...I want to be with my Jonggie” Him Chan gushed. Young Jae pretended to gag and DaeHyun laughed behind his hand. So cute.

 

Yong Guk pulled the door open and he and Zelo led the way to the garage. When they arrived the realized they had a problem, all six boys would not be able to fit in Yong Guk's car and the Choi boys did not have a car.

 

“You go ahead and be with your brother and I shall wait here patiently for your return.” Him Chan said to Jong Up. He gathered the boy in his arms and placed a delicate kiss on his lips.

 

“Yea, you should go too DaeHyunnie, I'll see you later.” Young Jae blushed as DaeHyun interwined his hands and pulled him close to him, embracing him in a tight hug.

 

“Yah!” Yong Guk called, he and Zelo were aleady seated in the car. “Hurry.”

 

The boy's pulled apart and DaeHyun and Jong Up climbed into the car. They waved goodbye as the car sped off.

 

 

 

They arrived at the physical therapy office and went inside.  The room was very bright and had a nice feeling.  There were various pictures people who had been injured in some way, posed with people in uniforms from the physical therapy center.  They were all smiling and looked really happy.  Zelo looked at the pictures as they approached the desk.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Yong Guk bowed, “We have an appointment for a Choi JunHong.” He motioned to Zelo who stood there blinking cutely.

 

“Ah, neh. Neh.” The lady said shuffling some paper's. She looked at Zelo over her glasses. “Please have a seat and I will call your PT therapist”

 

Zelo smiled and nodded, he smiled even bigger when he felt Yong Guk's warm hand surround his.

 

“Do you need a wheelchair?” She asked, looking pleasantly at Zelo.

 

“I can walk.” Zelo answered proudly, he felt Yong Guk squeeze his hand and glanced shyly at him. Yong Guk had a huge smile on his face.

 

The lady nodded and picked up a phone and said something to someone on the other line. Soon a door opened and a tall boy walked thru, he had a very handsome face, round ears that stuck out, in the most adorable way, from his head and a rather odd smile.

 

“Choi JunHong?” He called, and Zelo raised his hand a bit. The boy grinned and walked over. “My name is Park Chanyeol. I will be your physical therapist. How are you feeling today?” He asked peering into Zelo's face.

 

“I feel fine.” Zelo said quietly.

 

The boy grinned again. “Good, that is good news.” He noticed the other boys. “You are family?” He asked, and the boy's all nodded.

 

“Ok, please follow me.” He turned and pushed a button and the door opened and he led the boys down the hall.

 

As they walked the boy talked to Zelo about his physical therapy.

 

“So what we do is to help your body further in the recovery process from your injury.  We will help you to get your muscles back, as close as possible to their original strength.  We want to start you out on something easy today, just to see where you are physically Ok. If you get tired, or feel out breath, you must tell me right away and we will stop. We don't want to push you to hard on your 1st day.” Zelo nodded and Chanyeol smiled.

 

“I can see that you are going to do just fine though, you are walking...most people who come here cannot walk and the fact that you can is a major accomplishment.”

 

Zelo smiled, “It's because of Yong Guk, he has really helped me a lot.”

 

Chanyeol looked at Yong Guk

 

“Wow, really. That is wonderful, what ever you are doing....keep it up” He flashed Yong Guk a “thumb's up” and Yong Guk pinked.

 

They arrived at a door towards the end and Chanyeol pushed another button, the door opened and he led them inside. The boys all looked around in amazement. There were so many different kinds of physical therapy equipment with people on them.

There was a boy with blond hair perched on top of a large blue ball, there was another boy walking on a platform that looked like disconnected stairs, there were round metal rods on each side of the stairs and the boy gripped them tightly as he walked slowly from one end to the other.

 

Zelo watched them all in wonder, “They are all doing so well.” He commented and Chanyeol smiled. “Yes, we have a very dedicated staff here and we work very hard to make sure that everyone who visit's here, gets better.”

 

He stopped in front of a padded bench and tapped his hand on it.

 

“Here is your first stop.”

 

Zelo looked at the bench and then back to Chanyeol.

 

“What do I do?” He asked in a small voice.

 

Chanyeol smiled, “We are going to do something called ROM, Range Of Motion exercises.”

 

Zelo's face remained blank.

 

Chanyeol chuckled softly “I will explain” He gestured to the bench “You will lie here and I will take ahold of your limbs and rotate them in various degree's in order to work certain muscles in your body, this is kind of like a warm-up. This will give me an idea of which PT equipment will work for you.”

 

Zelo nodded and sat tenderly on the bench. Chanyeol began to move forward to help Zelo lie down when Yong Guk rushed forward as well and the two bumped heads.

 

“Oh, sorry,” Chanyeol said, he looked confused “I was going to help him lie down.” He motioned towards Zelo.

 

Yong Guk grinned sheepishly “Sorry, I was doing the same thing....” He rubbed the back of his neck. “Please continue” He motioned towards Zelo and Chanyeol bent to help the boy lie flat on his back.

 

“Ok, now we will start with your legs.”

 

He took Zelo's legs and supported them with his hands, “I'm going to bend it and I want you to tell me if you feel any pain or discomfort.”

Zelo nodded and Chanyeol began to slowly bend Zelo's leg, he was almost to a complete bend when Zelo's face contorted slightly. Yong Guk rushed forward and placed a hand on Chanyeol's shoulder

 

“Stop. He called out, “It hurts him.”

 

Chanyeol looked at Zelo. “Does it hurt?” He asked.

 

Zelo nodded his head “Just a little.” He panted out slightly.

 

Chanyeol nodded and slowly placed Zelo's leg back down flat. “Please tell me when you start to feel anything, don't wait until it becomes painful.”  Zelo nodded again.

Chanyeol did the same thing with Zelo's other leg and then instructed the boy to try and lift his arm's up as high as he could.

Zelo slowly began to lift his arms, this was something that he struggled a lot with because of the scars on his chest and the skin pulled as he attempted to lift his arms.

Yong Guk, DaeHyun and Jong Up all watched as Zelo slowly lifted his arms, he had only lifted them a few inches when he cried out.

 

“I-I can't anymore!"

 

As Chanyeol quickly took ahold of Zelo's arm's Yong Guk shouted out, “What are you doing to him?!  How is this helping him? You are causing him nothing but pain!”

 

Chanyeol's face was red. “I realize you are concerned, I would not do anything to hurt him, but sometime in PT, there is discomfort. It's part of the healing process, but we don't push our patients to hard.”

 

He then turned to Zelo.

 

“It's Ok Zelo, it's just your 1st day here and I would not expect you to be able do a lot.”

 

Zelo sniffed and wiped at his eyes and Yong Guk's heart broke. He was doing so well, he thought bitterly, and now it seems like he has taken a step back.

 

“Are you tired? Would you like to stop?” Chanyeol asked.

 

Zelo looked at Yong Guk and then his brother's, they seemed so hopeful and yet so concerned for him. I can't let them down, I told myself that I can endure it if Yong Guk is with me, he thought.

 

“I want to continue.” He stated.

 

Chanyeol nodded and Zelo lifted his arm's again, he could feel the skin pulling and so he stopped and relaxed. He would lift again and then have to stop.  It was getting frustrating.

 

He frowned and slapped his hand on the bench “It's my scars, I can't lift far because of them!” He said angrily.

 

“You are going to have surgery for that soon remember.” DaeHyun said kneeling down next to his brother. “Like Chanyeol-ssi said, it's your first day, don't push yourself to hard.”

 

Zelo nodded, I just want to do some much more, He thought to himself, I want to make Yong Guk so proud of me.  Chanyeol had him do more arm lift's and then moved on to other PT exercises, the hour passed quickly and before they knew it, they were waving goodbye to Chanyeol.

 

“I will see you in next month, remember you can practice at home, but don't push yourself too hard” He instructed.

 

The group waved goodbye and climbed back into the car.

 

“That was actually fun...towards the end.” Zelo said to Yong Guk and his brother's.

 

Yong Guk scoffed, “I don't think he knew what he was doing, he kept causing you pain.”

 

Zelo looked over to Yong Guk, “I caused myself to hurt, he didn't do anything wrong. Next time, I won't push so hard.”

 

“I was so proud of you Zelo-ah, you did really good. I can't wait to tell appa when we get home.” Jong Up exclaimed.

 

“Yea, me too” DaeHyun grinned.

 

Zelo blushed and ducked his head. Yong Guk smiled and patted his knee and Zelo blushed even more.

They arrived at the house and pulled into the garage. They entered the house and walked into the living room, they saw Him Chan, Young Jae and Mr. Choi seated in the living room. Their faces looked really serious and the boy's instantly got a bad feeling.

“Ah, boys. You are back.” Mr Choi looked at his son's. He did not look happy at all. The air in the room was very tense and Him Chan and Young Jae looked really nervous and avoided eye contact, they kept their gazes trained on the ground.

 

“Please have a seat, we need to talk.”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N::   O.O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~