19

3 Rich Brothers & 3 Poor Brothers(3 풍부한 형제 & 3 가난한 형제)

 

Zelo awoke to a warm figure snuggled close behind him, he blinked his eyes open and was about to stretch when he remembered what happened the last time. He flexed his muscles slightly instead and smiled when he felt Yong Guk's warm breath tickling his neck.

 

“Good morning baby,” Yong Guk's deep voice in Zelo's ear made the boy shiver. Ugh, he sounds so y in the morning!

 

“Good morning Gukkie” Zelo giggled, he was already blushing. Yong Guk wrapped his arms around Zelo and breathed in the boy's scent. He inhaled deeply, implanting the scent deep into his mind. It drove him crazy as the scent molecules swirled inside his nose, sending a signal to his brain which sent another signal to another part of his body.

 

“Ooop.” Zelo said loudly as he felt something hard poking his back.

 

“Ummmm.”

 

Zelo laughed as he heard Yong Guk groan softly.

 

“Sorry,” The deep voice murmured in his ear. “I really can't help it.” Zelo closed his eyes as Yong Guk began to softly nuzzle the back of his neck and his hands began to gently rub Zelo's body.

 

“Gu-Gukkie” Zelo purred, his body was responding to Yong Guk's gentle touch.

 

Yong Guk began to run his hands from Zelo's hips to the boys thighs. He massaged the boys legs and then ran his hand back up to his hips and then his waist.

He was kissing Zelo's neck now, and Zelo moaned in pleasure.  

Yong Guk's lips were so velvety soft and they felt amazing on his neck. He pushed his bottom into Yong Guk without thinking, his body moved on it's own.

 

“Gukkie!” Zelo cried out more desperately when he felt Yong Guk respond by pushing his lower half into him.

 

He turned his head slightly as Yong Guk's lips slid from his neck to meet with his open mouth.

Their tongues danced to an electric beat and their hands roamed all over each other's bodies. Yong Guk kept his hand on Zelo's waist as he turned the panting boy onto his back, he positioned himself in between the boys legs.

Zelo was writhing under Yong Guk as Yong Guk kissed and delicately at his neck, things were definitely heating up.

Yong Guk lifted Zelo's shirt and began to gently kiss and at his scarred chest and stomach. Yong Guk's heart hurt when he saw the scars, but he still thought Zelo was beautiful and he wanted to show him right now.

His tongue was so warm and wet. Zelo moaned and arched his body as he felt Yong Guk's tongue slowly slide over his body and towards an area that was begging for attention. Zelo moaned loudly and grabbed at the bed sheets tightly.

He felt Yong Guk hands on his waist and then he felt the boy tugging at his pants. Oh yes!! Zelo's mind screamed. His soft panting had transformed into louder high pitched pants of pleasure and his head rolled from side to side. He lifted his bottom and felt Yong Guk sliding his pants down, they were halfway off when a soft knock was heard at the door.

 

“Young master's?” A female's voice called out softly and hesitantly.

 

All movement immediately stopped and the boy's both froze and looked at each other. Yong Guk's eyes shot towards the door and he hurriedly tugged the pants back up. Zelo frowned and lifted his bottom reluctantly.

 

“Ye-Yes?” Yong Guk shouted out, as he lifted off a still frowning Zelo and made his way towards the door. He pressed his ear against it.

 

“The gong is not working so I have been asked to come and summon you to breakfast in 5 minutes.” The voice said softly.

 

Yong Guk paused and looked back onto the bed at Zelo. The boy was still lying on the bed, watching him quietly. Yong Guk took a deep breath and opened the door.

The maid stood there and gasped slightly when the door opened.

 

 “I-I'm sorry to bother you, bu-but your father requested.” She stammered and bowed quickly. As she gazed into the room and saw Zelo lying on the bed, her eyes went wide and her face flushed bright red.

 

Yong Guk moved to block her view.

 

“Arasso, We will come quickly, although 5 minutes is not a lot of time,” He said thoughtfully.  "Please inform my father that because we had such a short notice, we will be a little late" He said firmly.

 

 The girl bowed several times and began to back away from the door, Yong Guk moved to close the door and as he did he saw a curious little smile graze the girl's lips as she turned away.

He frowned slightly and closed the door and walked back over to Zelo and sat down heavily on the bed.

Zelo watched him quietly.

 

“Are you Ok?” Yong Guk asked as he ran his hand lovingly across Zelo's round cheek.

 

Zelo nodded. “Who was at the door?” He asked.

 

“Ah, a maid. The gong is not working and she came to inform us that we should come to breakfast in 5 minutes."

 

Zelo's face fell slightly and he sighed a deep sigh as he began to push at the covers to remove them. Yong Guk didn't move.

 

“Where are you going?” Yong Guk asked curiously.

 

Zelo blinked. “Breakfast?” He answered as though he was unsure of what to say.

 

“Mmmmm, why the rush?” Yong Guk said nonchalantly, as he leaned back on the bed. “We have 5 minutes and I sent word that we will be late....” Yong Guk looked over at Zelo and smiled a y smile.

 

“You said, we have 5 minutes.... about 3 minutes ago” Zelo countered, with an amused look on his face. “Which means we probably have only 2 minutes now, and we still have to get ready which will take waaaay longer than 5 minutes, so we actually don't have any time at all.” He finished and looked at Yong Guk, he blinked several times waiting for Yong Guk to respond.

Yong Guk smiled and swiveled his head lazily and glanced at Zelo out the corner of his eye.

 

“No time at all.....is more than enough time that I will need....” He smirked.

 

Zelo looked down confused and then brought his eyes back up to Yong Guk.

 

“Need for what?” He asked.

 

Yong Guk leaned forward quickly, pressing his body against Zelo's causing the boy to fall back onto his back on the bed. Yong Guk placed his hands on either side of the startled boy, trapping him. He stared deep into his eyes.

 

“To make you cry out in pleasure......to make you scream out my name.”