13

3 Rich Brothers & 3 Poor Brothers(3 풍부한 형제 & 3 가난한 형제)

Him Chan quickly detached himself from Jong Up. He pushed himself away and faced his parents,and Jong Up nearly fell over in the process, he caught himself and glared at Him Chan briefly before he quickly stood and gave his parents his full attention. DaeHyun and Young Jae stumbled to their feet, panic was evident on their handsome faces. Yong Guk stood quickly and then bent to help Zelo who struggled a bit. Their parents stared at them in silence, their faces were unreadable. The boys blinked. Their parents blinked. The boys blinked again....blink. Blink. Blink?

Suddenly both moms rushed over babbling in some kind incoherent mom language. The boys all took a collective step back in fear as the mom's decended upon them, grabbing and pawing

.

“Aiigooooooo, my boy. Ah, so cute!”

 

“Oh, such love....I remember when me and your father was all lovey dovey like that”

 

“So cute, you are so handsome together.”

 

“Aigooooooo!”

 

“Aigooooooo!”

 

“Ohhhhh, so cuuuuteee!!”

 

They squealed and gushed over each of their son's and the boys all blushed madly.

 

“Eooommmaaaa.” Yong Guk's deep voice whined. The attention was just too much, he much to manly for all this mushy mom love.  His mother stopped and swatted her hand playfully at him.

 

“Ah, are you embarrassed?” she giggled.

 

Yong Guk just folded his arms and sulked.

 

“Now, now Yobo,” His father strode over. His eyes twinkled with merriment, clearly he was enjoying Yong Guk's misery.

 

“So...son, His father winked “What was going on here?” He raised his brows and looked evenly at Yong Guk over his glasses.

Yong Guk paled, sweat broke out across his forehead and he shifted from foot to foot.

He bowed quickly and collected himself.

“I...I mean, we were um, just um...um...” He searched for the right words, but I mean really, how many ways can you say, I was totally making out with my boyfriend!!!

 

Yong Guk's father broke out into laughter, sparing his son any more discomfort.

 

“Ah, my son is embarrassed.” His father laughed again.

 

He clapped Yong Guk on the back and wiped the tears of laughter from his eyes. “There is nothing to be embarrassed about, this is perfectly normal for people who are in love.”  His father nodded.

 

As if Yong Guk was not aware of this fact already. Yong Guk simply nodded as though this was news to him.  On the other side of the room Mr. Choi was speaking to his sons.

 

 

“Ah my boys, I am happy that Mr. Bang is accepting of your display of affection. I kind of thought he would be upset. I see that it does not bother him, however..” He held up his hand “that does not mean that you should continue in this manner. You must remember that we are still guests here, this is not our home.  Perhaps limit your affection to holding hands?” He looked at each boy carefully and they all nodded in understanding.

 

“Good, good, well we will see you boys later at dinner.” He grabbed his wife's hand and dragged her away.

 

Mr. Bang walked over to the Choi boy's to check on them.

 

“Ah, how you boys doing. I hope we did not embarass you too much” He smiled broadly.

 

DaeHyun, Jong Up and Zelo all shook their heads quickly and bowed.

 

“Ah, no sir. I hope we did not disrepect your home in any way. We deeply apologize if we did.” They all bowed again and Mr. Bang waved the matter away.

 

“Please, no need to apologize, I am very happy that you are here and even more pleased with the way your presence has completely changed my sons.” He glanced at his son's quickly before returning his attention back to the Choi's.

 

The boys all grinned. They had no idea that Mr. Bang was that happy with them being there.  Yong Guk's father then looked at Zelo and frowned a little.

 

“Zelo-ah? “ He asked. “How are you feeling today?”

 

Zelo pinked a little and ducked his head in that adorable way that only he can do.

 

“I'm feeling so much better, the ointment the Dr. gave is really helping. I have very little pain and it is getting better and better.” He smiled shyly and Yong Guk's father smiled back.

 

“That is very good news.. He is a very good Dr. One of the best in all of Seoul” He boasted. “I'm happy to hear that you are well”

 

Zelo pinked again and nodded in that oh so adorable way again.

 

"I will see you boys at dinner then" He turned and he and his wife left the room.

 

When all the parent's had finally gone, the boys all relaxed and breathed a sigh of relief.

 

“I thought were going to get in trouble for sure.” Young Jae said as he took a hold of DaeHyungs hand. DaeHyun nodded in agreement. “I thought maybe, we were going to get kicked out or something.”

 

Young Jae's eyes shot up in alarm. “I wouldn't let that happen!” He stared into DaeHyuns eyes and older melted under the sultry stare.

 

 

“Our father would not kick you out, he is more reasonable than that.” Yong Guk reassured DaeHyun and Zelo who had paled at the mention of being kicked out. He placed a comforting hand on Zelo's back the younger relaxed under his touch.

 

Him Chan stood and stretched “You guys are such scaredy cats, I was not worried at all.” He boasted.

 

“Not scared? I guess that is why you nearly killed me trying to untangle yourself from me?” Jong Up shot, he glared at Him Chan.

 

Him Chan laughed nervously “Ah, you were imagining the whole thing, really I was not scared.” He gave a failed smile and Jong Up just rolled his eyes.

 

“Awwwww.....Jong Uppieeeeeee. Don't be that wayyyyyy” Him Chan sang and danced his way over to Jong up, who tried to avoid eye contact. Him Chan swayed his hips in front of Jong Up who glanced out of the corner of his eye and then quickly turned his head to hide the deep blush on his cheeks.

 

“Ohhhh yeaaaahhhh, Jong Uppie, Sarangheyo, I only have eyes....for....you.” As he said the words “eyes...for...you” He took a step towards Jong Up until they were mere inches. Jong Up kept his eyes closed and his head turned. Him Chan moved until his face was in front of Jong Up's. Jong Up opened one eye and then the other, his heart melted when he saw the adorable smile on Him Chan's face, his eyes were two crescent slits and he kept tilting his head from side to side.

 

“Only you, only you, only you.” He kept repeating the phrase and Jong Up could not contain himself and burst into laughter.

 

The other boys burst into laughter as well, the mood in the room became much lighter and they relaxed in each other's presence.

A gong sounded which signaled dinner and the boys gathered themselves and headed towards the door.  They walked into the hallway and the servants led them to the dinner hall and everyone took a seat.

 

Yong Guk helped Zelo get seated and fussed over him, he kept asking every 5 seconds. “Are you Ok, do you need anything?” Zelo would just blush and either shake his head or nod his head. It was so adorable to see the interaction between the two. A stranger witnessing the scene would have no idea the history those two had.

Everyone was soon seated and settled and had begun to talk quietly amongst themselves.

Yong Guk's father stood and tapped a glass with his spoon.

 

“Everyone please, may I have your attention, I have an announcement.” He cleared his throat loudly and waited until he had everyone's attention.

 

“For those of you who are not aware, I have given Mr Choi the honorary title of my new VP” He paused as everyone clapped, including the servants.

 

“I expect good things from him and I know he will do his best.” He smiled at a slightly blushing Mr Choi gestured for him to stand.

 

Zelo's father quickly stood and bowed several times. “Thank you very much, I expect to work very hard and I will always do my best.” He bowed again and took his seat.

 

“Abeoji, The Choi boy's cried out “We are so happy for you, that is wonderful news!” “Congratulations abeoji!” “Such wonderful news appa, I am so very happy for you!” Their father beamed brightly “Yes, with this new job we can get our own home and move out.”

Zelo, Jong Up and DaeHyun's faces slowly fell. Yong Guk, Him Chan and Young Jae just stared in shock.

 

“We are moving out?” Jong Up asked sadly, he looked at Him Chan who looked really sad as well.

 

“Neh, your mother is looking at houses, ah good fortune has smiled upon both our families.” He raised his glass and took a sip.

 

“I don't want to move out, abeoji, I want to stay here.” Jong Up said shaking his head. He pouted and folded his arms across his chest.

 

“Me, to. I want to stay here.” DaeHyun said as he held Young Jae's hand under the table.

 

Their father looked at each of them, “I-uh. It's not up to me boy's, this isn't my home. This is such a large request you are asking.” He became quiet.

 

The boys turned to Yong Guk's father.

 

“Sir, if I may ask, I would like to continue to stay here. I will go to school and do my best to make my father and you proud of me.” DaeHyun bowed and waited.

 

“I would also like to request that I remain here, I will also go to school and do my best. I will make my father and you proud.” Jong Up bowed and waited as well.

 

Yong Guk's father raised his brows and looked around the table, his eyes settled on Zelo who had remained silent.

 

“Zelo?”

 

Zelo's eyes shot up and he quickly glanced at Yong Guk, before turning his attention to Mr. Bang.

 

“I wish to remain here as well, sir. Very much so, I want to go to school and I will do my very best to make my father proud, and to make you proud.

 

He held his breath and waited.

Yong Guk's father looked at each of them individually for a few seconds, it felt like his eyes were drilling holes into their minds and he could see their innermost thoughts. The silence was incredible and the boys all held their breaths as they watched Mr. Bang nervously. Will he say yes? I mean he just witnessed them making out heatedly in his living room, pawing intimately at each other. Lust for each other in their eyes.

 

Yong Guk's father finally stood and placed his hands behind his back. The boy's all watched carefully.

 

“I have considered your requests, and I have given my consent. You are welcome to stay and live as though you were my own son's. You will abide by the same rules that govern their lives, and when the time is right, you leave home just as they will.” He looked at each boy, including his own son's, as he spoke.

 

The each nodded happily, accepting and fully understanding the responsibilities and honor that was being bestowed upon them.

“I trust you will not let me, nor your father down” He sat and looked at each boy seated at the table.

Six heads nodded furiously and the boys all grinned happily.

Zelo thought that this was the best thing that happened to him, such good fortune for his family. His prayers were answered and his family will have a very happy future. He could stay and see Yong Guk's gummy smile every day! He could feel Yong Guk's soft lips on his every day! He could feel Yong Guk's soft hands on him everyday! Zelo squealed softly and tried to contain his excitement quietly.

Things seemed to be getting better and better.

 

DaeHyun was overjoyed at the fact that he was granted permission to stay with his Jae baby. He wanted to be around him and keep him safe and protected and do everything possible to make him happy. He felt so much love for him and was so happy that he could stay around longer to show him how much he loved him.

 

Jong Up's eyes were thin crescent slits, he was smiling so hard. He face seemed to shine with an angelic brilliance. I get to stay with Chan Channie!! He squealed to himself. I don't think I could be any happier.

 

Yes, things are definitely getting better and better.

 

 

 

A/N::::

Yeeee!!!  *Dances around the room*  So it's seems like things are looking good for our boys.  Things can only get better and better right?  Mmmmmmm.....stay tuned for more to find out!!!!!