18

3 Rich Brothers & 3 Poor Brothers(3 풍부한 형제 & 3 가난한 형제)

 

The boy's heart rates quickened and beads of sweat broke out across their faces. What had happened? What did he want to talk about? Why did Young Jae and Him Chan look so sad?

The boys all seated themselves and DaeHyun, Jong Up and Zelo faced their father. Mr. Choi turned to the Bang brothers.

 

“I would like to talk to my son's alone please” He said gravely. Yong Guk swallowed hard and glanced at Zelo before reluctantly turning and walking out the door, Him Chan and Young Jae followed close behind him.

Mr. Choi stood and closed the door, he went back and sat in front of his son's.

He looked at each of them before he spoke.

 

“Do you recall me asking you, to limit your affections while in this household?” He spoke slowly and looked at each boy's face as he spoke.

 

The boy's all froze and their heart rates picked up even more.

Does he know!? Did Him Chan and Young Jae tell him anything!!??

 

“We remember father.” DaeHyun said.

 

Mr. Choi looked at DaeHyun and crossed his arms over his chest. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

 

“I will ask this and I want you to be honest with me, did you do more than that?” He opened his eyes and watched their faces.

 

The boy's all were sweating heavily and shaking. No one said a word.  Jong Up felt like his mouth had cotton stuffed in it, and Zelo felt like sand was in his.  Both boys could not speak.

What do we say?! Does he know?! What do we do?! They all thought frantically to themselves.

 

“No appa!” DaeHyun suddenly said firmly.

 

Jong Up and Zelo's eyes shot to DaeHyun.

 

“No, we have done nothing more than what you asked. We only held hands.” He maintained eye contact and did not waver. His father stared at him a bit longer, his face was completely unreadable.

 

“I questioned the Bang brother's and they told me the same thing. I honestly did not believe them, but you are my son. My oldest son and I know that you will not lie to me DaeHyun.” He father said solemly.

 

DaeHyun's heart shattered into a million tiny microscopic pieces right then, he felt so sick and tried to in a shaky breath, but he felt like he could not breathe. He struggled to maintain his composure. His voice would not work and he just nodded silently. His father stood and walked past him, as he did he paused and patted his shoulder, he then continued on and left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

Out in the hallway, Yong Guk was in a panic. “What happened??!!” He cried out, grabbing Him Chan and shaking the boy so roughly his hair flipped and flopped on his head.

 

“Y-Yah!” Him Chan called out, breaking free. He rearranged his hair and glared angrily at Yong Guk. 

 

“What happened in there? What did you talk about?” Yong Guk cried out again.

 

Him Chan sighed. “We were in the entertainment room and Mr. Choi walked in and asked if he could talk to us, we followed him into the living room and we all sat down. He started saying that he was very gratful for us taking you in. He said that he does not want you to do anything disrepectful while staying here. He said that he had instructed you to limit your affections to holding hands and he asked if you had done anything more than that.”

 

Him Chan sighed deeply and ran his hands thru his hair “I-I didn't know what to say....I think I kind of panicked. I told him no, that we had not done anything more than that but....I must have looked so guilty. I really don't think he believed me. He asked Young Jae and he denied anything as well. He was about to tell us something more when you guys walked in.”

 

Him Chan buried his face in his hands. “I was so nervous!” He sobbed.

 

Yong Guk came over and put his arm around his shoulder, he placed a reassuring hand on Young Jae's shoulder and looked at his brothers.

 

“It's just like DaeHyun said, we have to be more careful. If Mr. Choi finds out that something more might have happened"....Suddenly he paused., his face looked like he was thinking hard about something.  “Wait. Did you guys do more than hold hands, I mean what exactly did you do?”

 

Him Chan slowly brought his face up out of his hands, his eyes were very wide. Young Jae's eyes were just as wide.

 

“I uh..uh...uu-u—uu-uuuuuh” Him Chan stammered.

 

Yong Guk's eyes went wide, “Did you....” He leaned closer and whispered “Sleep with Jong Up?”

 

Him Chan's silence confirmed it and Yong Guk looked over at Young Jae. “Did you sleep with DaeHyun?” He asked. Young Jae nodded slightly.

 

Yong Guk closed his eyes and leaned his head back. “Holy S--!” He groaned. “I slept with Zelo” He confessed quietly and his brother's just stared.

 

“Oh man,” Him Chan said in a hushed whisper. “What would he do if he finds out.”

 

Yong Guk frowned. “He can't find out.” He said firmly.

 

Suddenly the door to the living room opened and the boys all jumped 10 ft in the air.

Mr. Choi walked out and saw them, he bowed quickly and rather stiffly and walked briskly down the hall without a backward glance.

Yong Guk and his brother's waited for a few seconds until he was out of sight and then rushed into the room.

Zelo and his brother's were still sitting in the chairs. DaeHyun looked absolutely devastated and Zelo and Jong Up looked like they were in total shock. They didn't even seem to notice Yong Guk and his brothers approaching them.

 

“What happened are you guys OK?” Yong Guk called out, he closed the door before he rushed over to a trembling Zelo. He gathered the boy in his arms and held him close.

 

Him Chan and Jong Up embraced each other tightly, but DaeHyun didn't move when Young Jae moved next to him. Young Jae placed his hand on DaeHyun's shoulder and the older jumped slightly. He looked up and saw Young Jae watching him, concern was evident on Young Jae's face and he grabbed the younger boy and pulled him close, burying his face in his chest. Young Jae cradled him lovingly and his hair. What is wrong with him? He thought to himself. DaeHyun seemed so torn, it was breaking Young Jae's heart.

 

“Zelo, are you Ok?” Yong Guk asked.

 

Zelo nodded and wiped at his eyes.

 

“Are you all Ok?” He asked looking around, Jong Up nodded and then Yong Guk looked at DaeHyun. DaeHyun still had his head buried in Young Jae's chest.

 

“DaeHyun?” Yong Guk called softly. The boy jumped a little when his name was called and he slowly lifted his head up. He looked around, he looked so sad.

 

“DaeHyun-ah?” Yong Guk said again, more concerned. DaeHyun forced a smile. “I'm Ok” He said hoarsly.

 

“What happened?” Him Chan asked Jong Up.

 

“Our father talked to us, he asked if we had done more than hold hands, we denied it. He said he asked you, but he didn't really believe you.”

 

Him Chan snapped his fingers. “I knew he didn't believe me!”

 

“He belived us though, he said because we wouldn't lie to him” Jong Up finished sadly, he looked like he was about to cry and Him Chan embraced him tightly.

 

“It's Ok Jonggie” He said as he rubbed the distraught boy's back.

 

“No, it's not.” Jong Up's muffled voice murmured “We lied to our appa” He sniffed and buried his face into Him Chan's chest more.

 

Him Chan closed his eyes, a pained expression on his face. It hurt him to see his Jong Up so upset like this. He continued to rub circles on the boy's back, trying to comfort him as best he could.

Zelo's eyes were downcast and his face looked very sad, and worried. Yong Guk wanted so badly to see a smile on his face. He didn't know what to say to the boy. What could he say? They had lied to their father and it would be difficult to comfort someone who held that type of guilt. He felt misrable and fought the tears that were b his eyes.

 

“Zelo” His voice shook as he took the saddened boys hands in his, “I'm sorry that you had to lie to your father, I feel like this is my fault. I never should have been that intimate with you, I never should have went that far....I- I...” He couldn't finish as tears ran down his cheeks. Zelo held onto him tightly.

 

“You didn''t make the decision alone.” He said, looking down at their interwined hands. Yong Guk wiped at his eyes and gave Zelo a sad smile.

 

They didn't lie.” DaeHyun suddenly said.

 

The boy's all turned to him.

 

“DaeHyunnie.” Zelo said sadly.

 

I lied to appa.” DaeHyun said turning sadly to Young Jae. Young Jae's eyes glistened as tears rimmed his eyes.

 

“I lied to appa.” DaeHyun said again, as thought he could not believe that those words came out of his mouth.

 

“I lied to appa.....I lied to appa!!”

 

Young Jae grabbed his face and forced him to stop and look at him.

 

“Look at me!” He commanded, “I can't imagine how you must feel right now, but please, please, please don't beat yourself up. Please don't be this way, I need you to be strong right now, please for me?” He stared into DaeHyun's eyes desperately. DaeHyun's eyes wavered just a bit before he brought them back up and locked onto Young Jae's.

 

“I-I did it for you.” He whispered, and Young Jae's heart stopped. “I did it for you.” DaeHyun whispered again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. Choi walked to their house and to his room.  He kept thinking about everything that had happened, he knew that the Bang boys would probably not tell the truth, but there was so way his son would like to him. When DaeHyun confirmed that they had followed his instructions, he felt a weight was lifted off his shoulders.  The feeling didn't last long though.  He was still worried about his sons, he was still worried that something might happen.

 

He entered the house and went to his room, his wife was busy cleaning and he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her slim waist. She turned and smiled and placed a kiss on his lips.

 

Suddenly she frowned, “What's wrong yobo?” She asked caressing his face. Mr. Choi sighed deeply and pulled her close.

 

“I am worried about our son's. Have you noticed how they interact with those Bang boys?”

 

She blinked and smiled. “Yes, it's so wonderful, they are so cute together. I am happy for them.”

 

Mr. Choi sighed “I thought that...perhaps...they had been intimate with them.” He whispered. “I told our son's to limit their affections to holding hands. I asked the Bang boy's and they, of course, denied anything, then I asked our son's and DaeHyun denied it also. I believe him, I know DaeHyun would not lie to me.”

 

He broke away and began to pace the room. His wife watched quietly.

 

“Those boys are very handsome and our boy's are naive. They have only had each other their whole lives and now these boy's enter their lives again and shower them with attention that they are not used to getting. If I feel like things are getting too serious...I-I think I should force them to come with us.” He said quietly.

 

His wife gasped “Yoboooo," she clutched at her heart. “You can't mean that. I think you are being unreasonable. Those boy are fine young men, handsome, rich and they seem to love our boys very much. You cannot just tear them apart like that. It-its not right” She finished quietly. Why is he being this way? She thought to herself.

 

 

“I just want to protect them, I don't want them to get hurt again. Those boys already left about our son's once before." He said angrily, "Once they had their money again, they took off and left us in their dust. Do you know how long our son's cried for them? I would awake at night and hear them comforting each other, they believed they would come back.”

 

“They did come back.” His wife protested.

 

Mr. Choi scoffed, “Oh, after their guilt got to them.” He frowned deeply.  “I don't want them to go thru that again.” He sighed and shook his head.

 

His wife walked over to him and placed her hands gently on his face. “They will hurt more if you take them away.”  She said looking into his eyes.

 

She his face. “They have done so much to help us, they took us in and gave you a good job. Perhaps they do feel guilty about forgetting about us and this is their way of making up for it, but is that so bad? They are making up for it.” She said gazing into his eyes.

 

He sighed deeply again. “Perhaps you are right, I just love our son's so much. I want them to be happy”

 

She smiled at her husband, “As do I. You cannot protect them all the time. They will go thru some pain, but they are strong, because of you. They will be OK.” She reasurred. She wrapped her arms around her husband and the two embraced.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:::::

Annyeong!!!  Thank you again to all my subber's and welcome new subber's.

I hope that you are enjoying the fic so far.  I have more to come ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~