28

3 Rich Brothers & 3 Poor Brothers(3 풍부한 형제 & 3 가난한 형제)

 

“I'm coming to!” Young Jae cried out. 

“Me too!” Him Chan seconded.


Yong Guk turned and headed towards the door, Him Chan and Young Jae bounced excitedly behind him, huge grins stretched across their faces.


“Yong Guk...” His father softly called out.  The boys all turned and stared at their father.


Chung Do gripped the sides of his desk tightly as he fought the emotion's inside him, his eyes were moist.
He took a shaky breath as he slowly walked up to Yong Guk. 

 

“Yong Guk”, He began. “Please send my deepest apologies to Zelo.  I made a horrible mistake and I am very sorry.  I let what happened to me in the past become a part of the present, I assumed Zelo was a thief like Mihn Seung Joo and Kim Jong Min.  I did not think the situation thru carefully and I made my decision based on that. I am very sorry and I truly hope that he can forgive me.”


Tears rimmed Yong Guk's eyes as he and his father embraced in a tight hug.


“I will pass on the message abeoji” He whispered fiercely, as tears fell from his eyes.


His father gave him a thankful smile as they parted. “Come to my office.  I have the address where their personal items were mailed to, this will help you to find them.”


“Yes abeoj.” Yong Guk said.


Their father turned and headed out the door and the three brothers followed.
They arrived at their father's office and stood waiting as their father went thru some papers on his desk.


“This is the address that Choi Woo Jin provided to send their items to.”  He said as he pulled out a folded piece of paper and held it up.

Chung Do inspected the paper. “I'm not sure if it's their actual address, or just a mailing address.”


He held out the paper to Yong Guk.


“It's a start. It's something we can use to start finding them.” Yong Guk said, as he took the paper.


His father nodded in agreement.


“Please go safely.” He said to each of them.  The boys all bowed and turned and headed out the door.

 

 

 


“I just can't believe that maid actually framed Zelo for stealing the necklace, and she did it over something so meaningless!” Him Chan cried as he climbed into Yong Guk's car.


“It might have seemed meaningless to you, but it was a huge problem for her.” Yong Guk growled.  “She just completely ruined my life and she caused Zelo to go thru so much hurt and pain and he was completely innocent!!!” Yong Guk exclaimed angrily.


How can I make it up to him, Yong Guk thought sadly, as he gripped the steering wheel tightly.  If he forgives me but does not want to see me again, should I go forward?  Can I really do that?  Can I just let him go so easily?  I want to clear his mind from this burden of thinking that he has been labeled as a thief and once that is done, what do I do if he says that will he will not see me any longer.  If I let him go......I will be destroyed.
Yong Guk gripped the steering wheel tighter, turning his knuckles milky white.
I want him back by my side again., He thought to himself desperately.  Yes that is what I want....I don't want him to disappear.


“I can't wait to see Dae again!!!” Young Jae squealed happily, breaking Yong Guk from his thoughts.  


Yong Guk looked over at his younger brother.


Young Jae was bouncing in his seat and his eyes twinkled with happiness as he thought of DaeHyun's charming smile.


“I miss him sooooo much.” He cried.


“I know Jonggie will be surprised and very happy to see me.” Him Chan grinned broadly.  “I can't wait to hold him in my arms again.”


Yong Guk thought about Zelo, but he only felt a tight nervousness grip his heart.  He didn't feel the excitement and joy that his brother's were feeling when they thought about the boys that they loved, he only felt a sicking nervousness that twisted his stomach into knots when he thought about the boy that he loved so much.
Zelo, he thought desperately as turned the car onto the state road towards Junggok-dong.  Please forgive me.

 

 


They had been driving for over 5 hours when the sign for the Han River passed by.


“The Han River!” Young Jae cried as they crossed the beautiful river, they knew that the town was not that far away now.


Yong Guk nodded and they continued on, the grip around his heart tightened with each kilometer that passed that brought them closer to Junggok-dong.
 The final kilometer marker passed and the boys stared as the town came into view on the horizon.


“We are hereeee!!!” Young Jae shouted happily, clapping his hands.


“Thank goodness, such a long drive,” Him Chan groaned, as he stretched and looked around. 


Yong Guk navigated the car towards the town, as the road signs directed, and the town soon loomed in front of them.  He drove down the road, studying the streets and buildings, trying see if anything looked familiar.  He had been thru Junggok-dong many years before on his way to visit the Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, but there are different provinces of Junggok-dong.  There is Junggok sa-dong and also Junggok il-dong and Yong Guk could not recall which one they drove thru.  


Yong Guk studied the address and frowned,  the street was not one that he knew well.  He didn't know where this street was at all.
He pulled out his phone and went to his navigation app.  He punched in the address and waited while the GPS system found the address.  After a few seconds a map appeared and a red dot indicated where they were and a blue line indicated the direction he should go.  It told him to turn around, apparently he had been going the wrong way.


“Aish!” He cried out and turned the car to go the correct way.


Him Chan looked over at him in alarm, “What...what's wrong?”


“Ah, we were just going the wrong way.” Yong Guk grumbled.

Him Chan clucked his tongue “You should have your navigation when we first passed the town border......like I told you too.”


Yong Guk just shrugged and looked down at his phone, they were going the right way now.  The device told him to make a right turn and he turned.  Go straight for 5 miles and then turn left. 

Yong Guk followed. 

He could see that the “End” location was quickly approaching and he began to get more and more nervous.  The next turn would put them on the street that Zelo was possibly at and they would have to start looking for the address.  The navigation said to turn right and Yong Guk turned off the main road onto the small neighborhood street.  The street was very narrow and could only allow one car at a time, luckily for them there were no other car's coming.


“The building number is 42 and Zelo's home is number 155,” Yong Guk said as he scanned the paper his father gave him.

“There is number 32!” Him Chan cried out, pointing.

  “33........34............35.....................36." Him Chan counted excitedly.

Yong Guk drove slowly down the street. 

“37...........................38..................................39!!!" Him Chan shouted happily.

 Yong Guk drove even slower.

 “40...................................................Yah!!  Why are driving so slow, hurry up!!” Him Chan shouted out.

 Yong Guk made a face and sped up the car.... but just a little.

“41.....42!!!” Young Jae shouted.  “Here!! It's here!!”

He grabbed Yong Guk's shoulder's and began to shake him furiously and Yong Guk slapped his hand's away.

“Ok! I'm stopping.” Yong Guk shouted.

He parked the car and Young Jae and Him Chan just about pummeled each other while trying to scramble out of the car.  Yong Guk slowly got out of the car and looked up at the building.  The building was a modest red brick with white trim.  There was a black sign with the number 42 on the red brick wall in front of it and Yong Guk stared at it.  He looked around and saw a gate, just beyond the gate, the boys could see two sets of stairs.

One set branched off to the left and the other set when to the right.  They went thru the gate and approached the stairs and saw two more black signs, the one on the left read 155.  Yong Guk's heart was beating wildly in his chest.  He was possibly just feet from Zelo now and he was very, very nervous.
Him Chan and Young Jae were already climbing the stairs and motioning for Yong Guk to follow.  Yong Guk swallowed hard and walked towards the stairs and followed his brothers, each step made his stomach twist more and more.  Please Zelo, please forgive me, he thought desperately.  They reached the landing and looked at some shoes that were left outside.  Yong Guk recognized a pair that belonged to Zelo and his breath caught in his throat, tears rimmed his eyes.  They were at the right house.  Yong Guk's heart began to beat even more wildly in his chest as the realization that they were at the correct house hit him hard.  He struggled to breathe.


Somehow, without him realizing, Him Chan had pushed him to the front and Yong Guk looked around nervously.  He looked up at the front door entrance. Was Zelo on the other side?  The thought made Yong Guk even more nervous.  He was trembling slightly, he tried to raise his hand but it felt really heavy.


“Hurry up!” Him Chan suddenly whispered excitedly in his ear and Yong Guk nearly jumped out of his skin.

Yong Guk clutched at his heart and shot Him Chan a dark look before he turned to look back at the door. He felt so nervous and so sick.

Can I really face him after all the things I said to him, after turning my back on him?  He lifted a trembling hand to the door and knocked and they boys held their breaths and waited.  After a minute they heard the locks on the inside being turned and Yong Guk began to really panic.  He almost turned to run, he had a mental image of himself tossing Him Chan and Young Jae to the side as he took off sprinting down the street.  His mouth was extremely dry and he took a small step back as the person on the other side finished unlocking the door and it slowly creaked open.

 

 

 

A/N:::::::::::::::::::

Annyeonghaseyo everyone.  Please enjoy the update, if you comment or read silently.  Please enjoy!!

Looks like the Choi's are about to encounter the Bangs again.....what will happen when Zelo sees Yong Guk again???

Next update will be coming very soon ^.^