25

3 Rich Brothers & 3 Poor Brothers(3 풍부한 형제 & 3 가난한 형제)

Take him away...take them ALL away!” Yong Guk's father yelled out “Thieves, they are all thieves.”

 

The guards all moved at once, first grabbing Mr. Choi. “Chung Do! What are you doing, this is not right. Zelo didn't take that necklace!” He yelled, as he fought with the guards.

 

Appa! Let him go!” DaeHyun shouted and tried to grab his father, but a guard had grabbed him as well.

 

“Let me go!”

 

More guards had entered and were grabbing Zelo and Jong Up, they struggled but the guards were stronger.

 

Yong Guk...” Zelo pleaded again turning his eyes to Yong Guk, still not believing that his beloved Yong Guk did not believe him. “Please, please.”

 

Yong Guk took a step back, away from Zelo, tears began to fall from his eyes. “How could you do this Zelo, how could you steal from me!? I don't understand it! I would have given you everything...anything you asked, I would have given it!!” Yong Guk shouted, as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

 

Zelo was crying harder and his head and heart was hurting so bad, he wanted to die. He felt like he wanted to just lie down and die, Yong Guk didn't believe him. Yong Guk didn't love him anymore, he wasn't protecting him like he said he would. This was a nightmare, come true. Zelo suddenly remembered the horrible flash back that he had earlier when Yong Guk was giving him some money for DaeHyun's birthday present, he remembered the horrible expression that Yong Guk had on his face when he had looked at him during that flashback. The expression on his face when he walked up to him and poured the drink, the horrible smile and then he picked him up and laughed in his face. Yong Guk looked like that now. It wasn't a flashback, Zelo thought as he cried harder.....it was a premonition.

 

Let them go!!!” A soft voice cried out.

 

Yong Guk turned to see Young Jae struggling with a guard to have DaeHyun released, tears were streaming down his face, he looked hysterical.

 

“Let my Dae go!!” He shouted and grabbed desperately at DaeHyun.

 

“Jae!” DaeHyun cried out and tried to reach out to Young Jae, but the guard was dragging him away and out of the room.

 

Nooooo!!” Young Jae cried and fell to the ground, sobbing.

 

“Jonggie!!. Please let him go!! Don't take him away!” Him Chan cried out, he had managed to get a hold of Jong Up and was clutching tightly onto him, sobbing.

 

The guards were trying to pry his fingers loose, but Him Chan was putting up a mighty fight. “No, no, no, he sobbed, as the guards tore his fingers away and began dragging him away from Jong Up, suddenly he flung his body forwards and managed to seal his lips on Jong Up's for a second before the guards dragged him away, breaking the precious kiss.

 

Jonggie!! Jonggie!!”He cried out, trying to free himself from the guard that was holding him back. Jong Up could only look at him sadly, tears were cascading down his cheeks, as the guard pulled him from the room.

 

Chung Do! Chung Do!!! Stop this and come to your senses!!” Mr. Choi was shouting as a guard pulled him from the room.

 

Yong Guk's father just watched with a satisfied look on his face, “Thief.  You are all thieves, just like Mihn Seung Joo and Kim Jong Min!!!”

 

Yong Guk watched as the guard began to pull Zelo from the room, Zelo struggled and his eyes remained on Yong Guk. Why isn’t he fighting for me? It's just like the vision, it's really come true.

Zelo's heartbeat was loud in his ears and he was struggling to breathe.

 

I want to die.

 

I don't deserve to live anymore.

 

Wait” Yong Guk called out and Zelo looked up with a small glimmer of hope in his eyes.

 

Yong Guk walked over to Zelo and looked at him with hard, cold eyes. “I was a fool to trust you. I don't know why you took my necklace, but you will never get the chance to steal from me again. I hope I never see you again.”

 

The light that was in Zelo's eyes, fizzled out. His heart shattered into dust that was blown away by a harsh wind. All the good times that he had with Yong Guk flashed before his eyes and then they were gone. Zelo wanted them to come back, but he was stuck in this present reality and it was a heart breaking reality. Zelo felt like he was just thrown into a world full of darkness and despair, cold and alone and there was no escape.  His head dropped in sadness, as Yong Guk's words sunk in, cutting him to pieces.  Zelo stopped fighting and allowed the guard to drag him from the room. He had lost the will to try, it was no use, Yong Guk had him.

 

 

The guards were pulling the Choi's to the front door, when it opened and Mrs. Bang was greeting with the hellish sight.

 

“What...? What is going on here?!” She demanded as she dropped the bags from the party store on the ground.

 

Mrs. Choi came from behind her and her eyes went wide when she saw her son's and husband being  held. “Yobo!" She cried out, dropping her bags as well and was rushing over to her husband, but a guard had grabbed her as well.

 

Yah-yah!” She shouted, as she struggled to get free.

 

Take your hands off her!!” Mrs. Bang yelled, but a guard held her back.

 

Madam, there has been an incident. Please discuss this further with the master.”

 

Mrs. Bang looked desperately as the Choi's were pulled from the house, she quickly turned to the guard.

 

Where is he?” She said angrily.

 

Master Zelo's room.” The guard informed her.   She her heels, and quickly headed in the direction of the room.

 

 

In Zelo's room, Yong Guk still stood with the necklace in his hand. He looked down at it and the memory of it falling from under Zelo's pillow flashed across his mind.

 

“AAAAIIISSHHH!!!” He yelled out.

 

Calm down” His father had come up next to him and grabbed his arm. Yong Guk began to sob uncontrollably.

 

I don't understand appa...why would he steal from me?”

 

They were once poor, perhaps he suddenly reverted back to how he use to steal to survive.” His father said,shaking his head sadly.  “Maybe when he saw the necklace the thief inside him just took over. He obviously needs help.” He tisked.

 

“Yobo!!”

 

Yong Guk's father looked and saw his wife standing in the doorway, fuming.

 

What is this?” She asked as she entered the room, she saw Young Jae on the floor crying and Him Chan sitting on a chair, sobbing as well. Yong Guk was standing crying and holding his necklace.

 

What is going on....someone tell me now.” She demanded.

 

We had an incident, but the matter is all settled now, come...I will tell you everything.” He began to lead her from the room, leaving the boys alone.

Yong Guk looked back at his brother's and anger flashed within him. Why are they crying over those thieves? Why are they not just as angry as he is? Why did they try to protect them?

 

What is this?”He said softly. He turned and walked over to his brothers. “What is this....I am seeing? You are crying because the thieves are gone? Do you want them to come back so they can steal all of our things. We can be poor like them and they will be rich like us, is that what you want?”

 

Him Chan lifted his head, “You are not making any sense right now. They are not thieves, how can you believe that Zelo stole from you. You know he loves you.”

 

I don't think he ever loved me, I think he just fooled me so he could steal my necklace.” Yong Guk huffed.

 

Listen to yourself” Him Chan said as he stood, “Does that make ANY ING SENSE??!” He shouted.

 

“What would Zelo need your necklace for. What?!”

 

Yong Guk swallowed hard, as he thought about it. “I don't know!!, He yelled as tears fell from his eyes again “I don't know, but it was found here. You can't deny that. I have done nothing to wrong him, so what other reason could there be.”

 

Young Jae had stood quickly and before Yong Guk could blink, had slapped him hard on the side of his head.

 

“Ow! Young Jae?!” Yong Guk shouted, as he rubbed his head.

 

Quiet!” Young Jae, hissed.  The dark haired boy stared angrily at his oldest brother.  His chest heaved as emotion's built up inside him and his eyes seem to have a fire lit behind them.  Young Jae was not to be messed with right now.  No, not at all.  Him Chan stared wide eyed at his youngest brother and took a small step back.

 

You really don’t remember do you?” Young Jae growled.

 

Young Guk stared at his little brother. “What are you talking about?” he shouted.

 

Young Jae crossed his arms and glared at his brother, “This is all your fault. It's your fault Daehyun is gone.” His voice was shaking, his body was trembling. “It's your fault Zelo is hurt again....this makes the 3rd time you have hurt him.

 

Yong Guk frowned, “What do you mean 3rd time...I’ve never hit Zelo.”

 

Young Jae ran his hands thru his hair, “Not a physical hurt, but you have hurt him mentally, emotionally Yong Guk.”

 

Yong Guk frowned deeply. “I’ve never hurt Zelo like that” He said quietly.

 

Young Jae shook his head. “You really don't remember.”

 

He shook his head again and paced in front of Yong Guk. “What are you talking about!?” Yong Guk shouted, he was getting impatient.

 

“Let me take you down memory lane.” The tone that Young Jae had made Yong Guk feel real uneasy.

 

Young Jae sat down and looked at Yong Guk. His eyes were hard and sad. “We were out joyriding one day...just riding...and we um. came across this boy.” His voice wavered and Yong Guk could tell he was trying to compose himself. It was strange to see his little brother like this.

We...did some mean things to him, we said some really hurtful things.” Young Jae continued. I did something that I am not proud of. We were so mean...we didn't know his situation but that is no excuse. You held out some money and you.........? Yong Guk finished the sentance and Young Jae and Him Chan looked at him. Yong Guk's eyes were b with tears. He felt like ice was flowing thru his veins.

 

“oh my god.” He whispered.

 

As the memories flooded his mind, he fell heavily on a chair and buried his head in his hands. “I remember that now. That was....Zelo? I didn't recognize him...I didn't know. All this time...oh god. oh my god.” he just kept repeating that over and over.

 

I can't grasp this situation. That was Zelo that I hurt so long ago and then they helped us and then I hurt him again when we left and then now...I've hurt him again. you are right.”

 

His voice cracked as tears rimmed his eyes as he looked sadly at Young Jae. “I have hurt him 3 times.”

 

Yong Guk rocked back and forward as tears spilled over his cheeks. He placed his hands against his mouth and sobbed loudly, his body shook as deep sobs rocked his body. His heart hurt so bad, so bad.  The pain was unbearable. He remembered the horrible way he talked to Zelo, he remembered how they all made fun of him. This was all just too much, this revelation of how cruel he was to Zelo so long ago and now this new issue with Zelo stealing and breaking Yong Guk's heart....it was all too much.

 

Young Jae watched his older brother and he sighed deeply. “I have kept that secret for so long.”

 

Yong Guks head whipped up. “How long have you known?! Why didn’t you say something.!” He shouted.

 

Young Jae glared at him “Because everything was going so well...I have known since that day me and Zelo went out to beg for money, the same thing happened, someone yelled at us like we did to Zelo and I just remembered, but we were so happy there and I felt like it would ruin it somehow if I told about that day.”

 

Yong Guk looked away. He knew Young Jae felt like he had made the right decision at that time...but why wait until now. Maybe if he had said something earlier things might be different. Different good or different bad, Yong Guk did not know...but maybe Zelo would still be here. But no Zelo is gone because he stole from him, but since his family took them in....he does not owe Zelo. Even though he hurt Zelo that day, Zelo's family helped them and now his family have helped Zelo's family back...but why then did Zelo steal? Did he remember that day and now he wants revenge? How can stealing that necklace be revenge? It didn’t make sense to Yong Guk. I have to sort this out, he thought to himself. He stood and pushed past a tearful Young Jae.

 

Where are you going?” Him Chan called out.

 

I’m going to go talk to appa.” Yong Guk growled.

 

 

Yong Guk went to his parent's room first and found it empty, he then went to his father's office. Along the way he could see the maids and butler's all staring and whispering, news of the stolen necklace being found in Zelo's room had spread quickly. He frowned, they must think I was a fool to trust him, he thought angrily to himself.

He arrived at his father's office and as he approached the door he could hear his parent's arguing inside. He knocked softly and it became silent. The door opened and his father stood there.

 

“Yong Guk, is everything Ok?” His father asked.

 

Yong Guk shook his head, “Appa...I just don't understand. I have to talk to you about something.”

 

His father nodded and turned around, his wife was walking towards them. “I will leave you two to talk, “She said as she left the room. She gave Yong Guk a reassuring pat before she left.

 

Yong Guk smiled sadly and watched her leave, he entered the room and sat on the chair. Yong Guk's father walked to his desk and sat in front of Yong Guk, watching him quietly.

 

I have to tell you something....that happened a long time ago appa.” Yong Guk began quietly, “Him Chan, Young Jae and I were out riding and we came to the poor side of town. We had stopped at this stop sign and we saw this boy begging for money on the side of the street. We were really mean to him and said some awful things that we are not proud of. It was Zelo, but we didn't know it at that time. So later on when we lost our money it was Zelo's family who took us in.”

 

Yong Guk father frowned. “So the Choi son, was someone that you had a previous encounter with?”

 

Yong Guk nodded “Young Jae said that, when he and Zelo went out to beg for money that one day, the same thing happened and he remembered. He didn't say anything, until now, because everyone was so happy at that time.”

 

Yong Guk stood, “Zelo must have remembered when he saw us sitting on the side of the road that day, and he still allowed his family to take us in. Why? Did he do all this with the ultimate goal of stealing from me? If so, why this necklace” He held out the necklace and it glittered brightly in his hand.

 

His father stared at the necklace, “You really cannot understand the mind of a thief Yong Guk-ah. Look at Mihn Seung Joo, he was like a brother to me and he took all of our money. He didn't leave us anything!” His father said angrily and slammed his fist on the table.

 

“He was paid very, very well, but he must have gotten greedy and wanted all of my money. He had been with my company since I first started it....and then he just ruins me like that.” He shook his head sadly.

 

“If Mihn Seung Joo, whom I have know for many years would steal from me....then Zelo, who you have only known for a few months would steal as well.” His father said darkly.

 

All the color drained from Yong Guk's face, what his father said was probably true. Sometimes people just steal for no apparent reason, maybe this is what happened with Zelo, or maybe there is a reason. It could be a stupid reason to everyone else but make perfect sense to the thief.

 

I suppose so” Yong Guk said sadly.  I'm just so hurt, and angry. I really loved him appa.”

 

His father came around and placed his hand on Yong Guk's shoulder.

 

I am sorry, but you are strong. You will be able to endure this and move forward.” His father gave him a thin smile.

 

I tried to fight for him.” Yong Guk said sadly. “I went and talked to their father, I pleaded with him to let them remain, he was going to take them away. I didn't want that, so I went to ask for him to reconsider. He was very set on taking them, he said that we would abandon them again.”

 

Abandon, is such a strong word to use.” His father snorted angrily.

 

When you came back and announced that our money was found, we immediately packed out things and left. They were sad, not only because we left, but  also because of the manner in which we left. We were gone so long.....it took a while for us to come back and we almost lost them” Yong Guk wiped tears from his eyes.

 

Just before you came in, he was discussing with me his decision to take his sons. He seemed to not trust you boys, he said that his sons were not listening to him. I didn't understand what he meant, but he was very upset about it. He told me how his sons would not think ill of you, they seemed to trust you completely. He told me about how upset they were when we left and it upset him greatly, he didn't want them to get hurt again. I assured him that you would not do that, your love for Zelo was genuine and unbreakable. I severely regret those words.” His father shook his head.

 

Instead of worrying about you hurting his son, he should have worried about his son stealing. It was Zelo that hurt you, not the other way around. He should come and apologize for his harsh words.” His father huffed.

 

I know you are hurting because you truly loved Zelo, but as I stated you are strong. You will be able to move forward.”

 

Yong Guk became silent for a moment, before he finally replied.

 

I understand abeoji” He said as he stood, and bowed and turned and left the room.

 

Move forward? He thought sadly. Endure this? He shook his head. I am dying on the inside, this is killing me, this pain.....will never go away. Never.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*~~~~~~~~~~*​*~~~~~~~~~~*​*~~~~~~~~~~*​*~~~~~~~~~~*​*~~~~~~~~~~*​*~~~~~~~~~~*​*~~~~~~~~~~*

(>'.')>   O   ^('.')^   M   <('.')>   Gukkie  <('.'<)

1st) Hai!!  To all new subber's and those that have been here since I first started this fic.  Thank you all for giving my fic a chance and as always I appreciae the comments.  I am so happy that you guys still enjoy it ^.^  and as always, I hope you continue to enjoy it.

2nd) It looks like Yong Guk is really going to be that way....Can things possibly get any worse for Zelo and his family??!!