1

3 Rich Brothers & 3 Poor Brothers(3 풍부한 형제 & 3 가난한 형제)

The party was lavish, they were used to it, almost to the point that they were bored. Soft classical music poured from the large speakers on the lawn and the guest chatted quietly amongst themselves. It was a black and white affair, classy, elegant, only the most prestigous were invited. People who were somebody within their father's business, only the most important.

Yongguk yawned loudly and looked around boredom clearly evident on his handsome face, he was tired of this event and being around these stuffy moneybags. He wanted to go the rich mall or something, anything other than this. As he reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone and began to flip aimlessly thru it, a young girl approached him, she looked about his age. She was beautiful. She strode up to him her back straight, poised and flashed him a bright  smile.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Bang Yong Guk-ssi” She bowed. Yong Guk continued to flip thru his phone, next to him his brother's Him Chan and Young Jae glanced at the girl before looking away. She cleared and moved closer to Yong Guk.

 

“Yong-guk-ssi, she said elegantly “This is a very nice gala your father is throwing, my family is throwing one next week and I would love for you to attend. You could be my personal guest of honour.” She batted her long lashes at Yong Guk and smiled sweetly.

 

Yong Guk looked at his phone for a bit longer and finally drew his eyes up to look at the girl. She gasped as they made eye contact, he's so handsome she thought dreamily. He set his plush pink lips into a solid frown and glared at the girl.

 

“Not interested.” He said rudely.

 

The girl cast her eyes downward. “I'm sure you would have a wonderful time if you would just come.” she looked up pleading.

 

Yong-Guk straightened up and looked at the girl fully in her face and sniffed, his face looked like he smelled a foul odor.

 

“What is that horrible smell?” He interrupted rudely, eyes still on the girl. She shrank back as he leaned closer to her and sniffed loudly.

 

“It's your cheap perfume, jiwoji! ”he shouted waving his hand in her face. “before I get sick.”

 

He then turned his back to her and flipped thru his phone again as Him Chan and Young Jae snickered beside him. The girl turned an ashen gray and hurried away with her head down.

 

“Yah,” Him Chan laughed, “her face was priceless, I bet she will ask her father to take her home so she can bathe and toss that perfume away.”

 

He laughed again and clapped Yong Guk on the back. Yong Guk began to laugh as well and the three shared a joyous moment as they watched the girl indeed approach her father. Her father whispered something back to her and they both headed for the house. They watched as the girl discretely sniffed the corner of her dress and hurried away. The three boys burst out laughing.

Ah now this was more like it thought Yong Guk, this is what this party needs. As the boys began to playfully punch and tussle with each other, their father approached with a stern look on his face. Bang ChungDo was the President and Owner of Gyeum department store. His store was currently one of the top 3 most successful department stores in Seoul. His net worth was 300 million won, he was rich, filthy, deliriously rich. He had always had a knack for running a business and when he decided to open a department store, it flourished greatly. He featured top of the line clothing and lines of clothing from top Korean fashion designers. They always brought their styles to his department store first before it was sold anywhere else. His store was frequented by all the Kpop stars and actors and actresses. He had come a long way and was hopeful one day to pass the title of President to his oldest son Yong Guk, but his son had a long way to go. He was very arrogant and conceited and disrepectful, Hell they all were.

All three of his boys were spoiled brats, he tried so hard not to spoil Young Jae who was the youngest at 15, but his older brother's would not permit it and schooled the younger in the ways of the rich, filthy, deliriously rich. The man ran a hand over his tired face and wondered what was he going to do. He approached the boys and all laughter ceased. All three boys avoided eye contact and became interested in things like the grass, or the bushes shaped like birds. Yong Guk was flipping thru his phone again when his father snatched it out of his hand.

 

"Yong Guk-ah, just what did you say to Lee Sebum's daughter? His father asked as calmly as he could.

 

Yong Guk looked smugly at his father, “I told her I was not interested when she invited me to some boring gala they were going to throw.”

 

His father sighed, “I bet you said more than that.”

 

Yong Guk only raised his eyebrows and smirked.

 

“Last warning, do not be so rude to my employee's, if they quit because of you, who will run the store. Will you?”

 

He pointed at Yong Guk and Yong Guk just stared at it, silently.

 

“I thought not” the his father grumbled.

 

“Last warning” he said again and stormed off.

 

“Last warning” Yong Guk mocked and narrowed his eyes. He always said that and never followed thru with the threat, it was boring and monotonous. He was about to flip thru his phone yet again when he remembered that his father took it, he frowned and folded his arms over his broad chest.

 

“Aish!” He exclaimed “I'm leaving” and he strode towards the house. The other two brother's glanced at each other and followed Yong Guk inside.

 

They walked past the guests and up the deck and the grand stair case that led up to the house. Their home is a grandeur 7 bedroom 6 ½ bathroom mansion in the ritziest part of Seoul.

There is an indoor theatre, indoor tennis court, personal servants, personal chefs, very large rooms with the most up-to-date kind of technology, indoor and outdoor pools with cascading waterfalls. There is also a ballroom where they would often hold dances. It was a very splendid house, fit for someone who was very wealthy. To the East is the guesthome and it is just as grand as the main house. It featured 5 bedrooms and 41/2 bathrooms. There were polished marble floors and a large open area with a fireplace. There was a elegant study, laundry room, pool and sauna. There was also a spacious library and small theater. It was never used because the family never had anyone stay overnight.

As the boys entered the main home, servants were scattered here and there either dusting or cleaning or just standing at attention awaiting a mandate. As usual the boys paid them no attention and Yong Guk headed for the game room. Yong Guk challenged Him Chan to a video game. Near the end of the game there was a loud gong that was sounded and the boys knew that the party was over.

 

“Finally,” sighed Young Jae and the youngest boy bade his brother's adieu and headed towards his room.

 

“Yes, I too shall take leave, it's getting late” Him Chan stated and headed towards the door.

 

Yong Guk glanced at the messy room and promptly turned away and headed out to his own room.