29

3 Rich Brothers & 3 Poor Brothers(3 풍부한 형제 & 3 가난한 형제)

The boys all craned their necks to see who it was and Young Jae's eyes widened and he squealed loudly as DaeHyun's beautiful face came into view.
DaeHyun blinked rapidly and rubbed his eyes. 

“I must still be dreaming.” He whispered as he looked warily at each of the wide eyed boys standing in front of him.

His eyes settled on Young Jae. “If I'm dreaming...I don't want to wake up.  Jae?  Baby.....Is that really you?” He asked.


Young Jae blushed madly and took a small step forward, “It's really me Dae.” He said softly, tears were falling from his eyes.

DaeHyun opened the door further and stepped out slowly.  His eyes never left Young Jae's as he extended out his hand and Young Jae reached out his.  DaeHyun began to cry when he felt Young Jae's warm hand connect with his.

“You-you really are here.” DaeHyun breathed, looking down at their intertwined hands.

 “J-Jaaaeee”  He cried out and grabbed Young Jae, pulling him to his chest and hugged him tightly. 

“Daaeeee....I missed you so much” Young Jae sobbed into DaeHyuns shirt, his chest heaved as sobs racked his body. 

“I missed you too, I thought about you everyday.  I saw your beautiful face everywhere I went.  This is crazy...what are you doing here? How did you find us?” DaeHyun said, as he ran his hands lovingly across Young Jae's moist face.


“I uh...have to talk to Zelo.” Yong Guk's voice was deep, but the emotion that he spoke with at that moment made his voice even deeper.


DaeHyun lifted his head towards the voice and his face instantly darkened,  his eyes darted to Him Chan briefly before settling on Yong Guk again.

“I really don't think that's a good idea.” He said heatedly, as his grip on Young Jae tightened.


Yong Guk's heart sank, he knew it would be hard and the distrustful gaze that DaeHyun was giving him made him feel even worse.


“Dae.....please.  This is really important.” Young Jae pleaded.


DaeHyun tore his eyes away from Yong Guk and his gaze softened into a look of absolute love when he look into Young Jae's watery eyes.  He would do anything for his Jae.  Anything.  His heart softened and he looked warily at Yong Guk again and then he looked back at Young Jae.  DaeHyun eyes sparkled with love and he scooped Young Jae into his arms.

“Ok......for you,” He said lovingly, giving the boy another tight hug.  He pulled the door open and grabbed Young Jae's hand before stepping inside, leading the way for the boys to follow.


Young Jae smiled lovingly and followed DaeHyun inside, Yong Guk, somewhat reluctantly, went inside and Him Chan, happily, entered last.  The inside of the house was very nice, very comfortable and Yong Guk recognized some items that belonged to the Choi's that were once in the guesthouse.  Some of those items he had personally purchased and it made him smile to think that they had kept those items.   They entered the living room and the boys all looked around, inspecting the quaint room. Him Chan looked around searching for Jong Up, his face fell when he didn't see him.


“He's in his room listening to music” DaeHyun said, smiling at Him Chan.  Him Chan's eyes lit up.  “Which way!” He asked excitedly.


DaeHyun pointed down a hallway.  "Second door on the left."


“Thank you!!" Him Chan exclaimed.

"Seconddoorontheleft.  Seconddoorontheleft, “Him Chan repeated it like a mantra and took off down the hallway.

A few seconds later, the boys all heard “Channnnniiiieeeee!!!!!!” being shouted from the room and then crying.  DaeHyun chuckled softly and looked over at Young Jae, he pulled the boy closer to him and gave him a soft peck on his lips.  Young Jae blushed and wrapped his arms tightly around DaeHyun.


“Please......sit comfortably.” DaeHyun said as he turned to Yong Guk.

Yong Guk bowed and sat down.

“Thank you” He said deeply.

He glanced around, feeling a mixture of relief and sadness that Zelo was no where to be seen. A tense silence followed and Yong Guk continued to look around nervously, while DaeHyun watched him quietly.


“He's out skateboarding.” DaeHyun said,  frowning at Yong Guk.


Yong Guk's eyes went wide.


“Zelo.....can skateboard!?” Yong Guk exclaimed, a smile slowly spreading across his face.


“Is he really good?” He asked, trying to break the ice.


“He's learning.....what is it that you have to tell him anyway.” DaeHyun said, still frowning at Yong Guk.


Yong Guk swallowed hard, “I would like to tell him in front of your whole family.  It is very important.” He hoped that DaeHyun could see the sincerity in his eyes.


DaeHyun's eyes narrowed. “Eomma and abeoji won't be home for hours and I can see that you are sincere.  I will text Zelo to come home and then have Jong Up and Him Chan come out and then you can tell us all.”


He pulled out his phone and dialed on the keypad as he sent a quick text message.  He put the phone back in his pocket.  
Yong Guk watched quietly, he could not stop his heart from beating so rapidly. 

He just sent a text to Zelo and then Zelo will read it and then come home.  I am at his home and then he will see me, Yong Guk thought to himself.  I will see Zelo and then what.....what will happen?  Yong Guk felt like he wanted to cry, this was going to be hard.


“I still cannot believe that you are actually here, in my arms again.” Yong Guk heard DaeHyun say, he looked over at the two.

Young Jae sighed.  “I was a complete mess without you.  I've been so sad.  I....I didn't think I would ever see you again” He said sadly, and wiped at his eyes.


“Baby, don't cry” DaeHyun said, leaning forward to wipe the tears from Young Jae's eyes.  “You are here now...and I swear nothing will come between us again.”

His phone pinged and he swiped the screen and read the message.  “Zelo is on the way home.” He said looking over to Yong Guk.

Yong Guk went pale and he had another mental image of himself fleeing the house, this time he was tossing DaeHyun and Jong Up out of the way as well as Him Chan and Young Jae.
He swallowed hard, and stared at the front door with a mixture of dread and anticipation.  Beads of sweat had gathered on his forehead and he wiped them away.  He was scared...no terrified of seeing Zelo again, but in the same heartbeat he wanted to see Zelo desperately again, but what would Zelo say to him?  Will Zelo reject him....will Zelo turn his back on him.  I turned my back on him, Yong Guk thought sadly to himself.  I told him that I didn't want to see him again...I have hurt him so much, he didn't deserve to be treated like that, so how can I face him now?  How?


Yong Guk's mouth went completely dry when he heard the front door handle turning.  His head whipped around and he stared at the door with a look of fear on his face.  His heartbeat picked up to a crazy pace and pounded loudly in his ears.  His hands were sweating and his head was throbbing wildly. He stared as the door opened and a smiling Zelo bounded thru the door.

“Hyunggggg.....I'm hom...” The words died on Zelo's lips as he noticed Young Jae sitting next to DaeHyun and the smile quickly left his pink lips.

“Young Jae?”  He said, shocked.  He also sounded scared.

“Zelo!”  Young Jae cried and jumped up and ran over to the boy and embraced him lovingly.  Zelo looked around worriedly and his look changed to a mixture of being terrified and very sad when he saw Yong Guk peering at him from around the arm of the other chair. 

Yong Guk's breath caught, when he saw Zelo come thru the door.  So beautiful...God!!  I missed him so much, but look at how he is looking at me, he's scared.  I want to run over and hug him like Young Jae but I can't.....he's terrified of me.  Yong Guk fought the tears that were his eyes.


“Zelo....it's Ok” DaeHyun said as he came over and placed his hand on Zelo's shoulder.  He tried to pull Zelo further into the room but Zelo resisted.


“what's he doing here?” Zelo said in a small, frightened voice, motioning towards Yong Guk. 

DaeHyun glanced at Yong Guk.


Yong Guk stood and looked pleadingly to Zelo.  “Zelo, please.  I have something important to tell you.”

 

Zelo blinked and tears spilled over his soft round cheeks “I don't want to hear.....anything you have to say.” He sobbed.


The rejection hit Yong Guk hard in the stomach, he thought he could handle it, but it really hurt.  Tears poured over his cheeks and he took a small step forward.
Upon seeing this, Zelo's eyes widen and he took several small steps backwards, his chest heaving as he seemed to struggle to breathe.
His eyes darted from side to side, as though he were a trapped animal looking for an escape.  Yong Guk in his desperation continued to move closer to Zelo, seemingly unaware of the boys fear.


“Zelo.....I made a mistake, I have something important to tell you.” Yong Guk pleaded, as he moved slowly closer.


“N...n.n” Zelo sobbed, as he continued to try and back up.  He gasped as his back hit the wall, his eyes went wide with fear.


Yong Guk was getting closer, he could almost touch the trembling boy, he wanted to just grab Zelo and hold him close and never let him go.  There was so much that he wanted to say, so much that he wanted to do.


“Zelo....” Yong Guk reached out, as he did Zelo shut his eyes tight and opened his mouth and let loose a bloodcurdling wail that froze Yong Guk's blood.
Suddenly, DaeHyun shot in front of Zelo, his eyes hard as he stared at Yong Guk.


“You need to stop.....now” He growled.


Yong Guk's eyes were wide and they darted from DaeHyun to Zelo who was trembling behind him.  Yong Guk was breathing hard and his heart was hurting so bad.  This isn't working out, he had to stop.


“ok.....ok” He said reluctantly, as he moved backwards.


DaeHyun turned and wrapped his arms around Zelo who began to cry quietly, he whispered something to the boy.
Footsteps were heard and Him Chan and Jong Up burst into the room.


“What happened!?” Jong Up cried, looking around the room.

“Was that Zelo I heard!?” Jong Up saw Zelo being comforted by DaeHyun and he ran over to them.


“What is wrong with him?   Zelo-ah.  Are you OK?” He asked worriedly as he the boys soft blond hair.


Zelo could only cry, his head was bent low and he hugged himself tightly.
Jong Up looked around the room and his eyes settled on Yong Guk.  Guilt was flashing across Yong Guk's face like the bright lights of a neon sign.
Jong Up's eyes flashed and he was on Yong Guk in a instant.


“You!” Jong Up shouted out.  “What did you say to him this time?!  Did you come here to hurt him again!?”


Yong Guk took a step back.


“No!  No!  I just.....I just have to tell him something” Yong Guk tried to say, but Jong Up cut him off.


“You don't have to say anything to him.  You need to leave.  Look what you did to him” Jong Up shouted.


Yong Guk looked at Zelo who was still crying and trembling in DaeHyun's arms and he felt so horrible.  If he could rewind time and go back and change things, he would.  He would go back and make things right, he would go back and stop himself from saying those cruel things.

“Jonggie...please.  This is really important.” Him Chan said softly, as he came up besides Jong Up who was still fuming.


“Zelo is in no condition to hear anything that he has to say.  This is hard for him right now.  Yong Guk is just upsetting him.” Jong Up folded his arms and glared at Yong Guk.


“But....”Him Chan began.


“Jong Up is right” DaeHyun said, as he stood. 

His arm was wrapped protectively around Zelo, who avoided all eye contact and continued to sob quietly.


“Zelo is too upset to hear anything Yong Guk has to say.  He should leave.” DaeHyun frowned at Yong Guk.


Yong Guk's heart shattered, this was not how he hoped it would happen.  This was worse, way worse.  He didn't expect Zelo would freak out like that.  God!  I really hurt him.  Yong Guk thought about that maid and had a mental of himself happily tossing her aside.
This was all her fault!
 No, he thought sadly.  It's not all her fault, I share some blame as well.  I carry most of the blame for Zelo being like this.
Yong Guk began to cry, as he stared sadly at Zelo.  My baby.  I'm so sorry, he thought to himself.


“We......should go.” He said quietly, as he slowly turned and slowly headed towards the door.


“Wa-wait!” Young Jae shouted.

“Are you just going to leave him!?  You said you will tell him.” He shouted angrily and wiped at the tears that were spilling over his cheeks.


Yong Guk stopped and turned and looked sadly at his brother and then back to Zelo.


“I can't tell him now....It's too much.  He is too upset.  Maybe I can come back later?” He looked at DaeHyun.


DaeHyun lowered his eyes briefly before bringing them back up, he gave Yong Guk a small nod.


“What if you can't come back later.....what if he won't see you?  You have to tell him now.” Young Jae cried.


Yong Guk sighed and wiped his eyes, “I'll wait” He said quietly

“I'll wait until he his ready.....and I hope that he will forgive me.”


“Forgive you for what!!” A voice boomed out and the boys turned to see Mr. Choi standing, looking angrily at Yong Guk.

 

 

 

A/N::::::::::  Aaahhhh, Yong Guk the whole Choi family is there.  What do you have to say???!!!

I truly hope you all are enjoying the fic....I plan to post the next update very soon ^.^