10

3 Rich Brothers & 3 Poor Brothers(3 풍부한 형제 & 3 가난한 형제)

Zelo slept on and off for hours, he would awake a little and Yong Guk was alway's by his side. Yong Guk would give him some water or some pain medicine and Zelo would drift off again. DaeHyun, Him Chan and Jong Up and Young Jae had all come to see him.

 

“Yong Guk-ah!” Him Chan called.

 

Yong Guk shushed him and motioned to a sleeping Zelo. Him Chan's eyes got wide and he quickly covered his mouth. He removed his hands and mouthed “Sorry”

 

He tipped into the room followed by Jong Up. DaeHyun entered next followed by Young Jae.

 

DaeHyun and Jong Up went and stood next to Zelo's bed and looked down at him sadly.

 

“How is he today?” DaeHyun asked Yong Guk.

 

Yong Guk swallowed hard. “He had a rough morning, he awoke and pulled some skin, so I called for the Dr. As the Dr. was changing his dressing's he..uh.”

 

Yong Guk struggled as he remembered the way Zelo looked when he passed out. “He uh, passed out from the pain. The Dr. gave him pain medicine but, I guess the pain was still to much.”

 

 

DaeHyun nodded and looked sadly at Zelo again. “I'm glad he is sleeping, I cannot stand for him to be in pain.”

 

Jong Up began to cry and Him Chan rushed over and took him in his arms. Jong Up cried into his shirt as Him Chan rubbed his back and pulled him closer.

 

"It's Ok, Him Chan whispered soothingly "He will be Ok." 

 

“I truly hope he get's better soon” Young Jae said sadly and DaeHyun placed an arm around him and pulled him close. Young Jae turned and pressed himself further into DaeHyun and the older wrapped his arms around him more.

 

“We are all cheering for him and sending him our love and strength.” DaeHyun whispered. “Don't worry Jae, he will get better” Young Jae nodded and rested his head on DaeHyun's chest.

 

Jong Up was starting to cry harder and so Him Chan led him over to a chair so he could comfort him quietly.

 

DaeHyun sat on a love seat that was opposite Yong Guk and Young Jae sat next to him. He immediately wrapped his arms protectively around the younger, and Young Jae melted next to him.

 

Yong Guk watched and smiled

 

“How are you two doing?” He asked. DaeHyun and Young Jae exchanged looks and smiled.

 

“We are doing very well. Very well.” He smiled at Young Jae who blushed in embarrassment.

 

Yong Guk glanced over at Jong Up and Him Chan who were now locked in a romantic kiss.

 

“I see I don't need to ask about those two.” He chuckled. “Are you guy's planning anything today?”

 

Young Jae nodded. “We were planning on going to the rich mall to buy them some clothes. Do you want to come?”

 

Yong Guk shook his head. “I'm going to stay here, I want to be here when Zelo wakes up. I'm sure he will be hungry.”

 

DaeHyun nodded. “We will shop for him then.” They both stood and gave Yong Guk a hug. Young Jae went over to pry Him Chan and Jong Up apart and the boys all left.

 

Yong Guk watched them leave, then turned his attention to Zelo again. The boy seemed like he was starting to stir and Yong Guk leaned closer.

 

Yong Guk smiled when he saw Zelo's eyes flutter open. “Hi baby. How are you feeling now?” He asked gently.

 

Zelo's eyes narrowed as he tested his body under the cover's. “I feel much better, very little pain. As long as I don't bump anything.”

 

Yong Guk nodded. “Are you hungry now, I can call to the kitchen.”

 

Zelo blinked. “Neh, I'm hungry, a little.”

 

Yong Guk nodded. “Good, I will call the kitchen.”

 

He took out his phone and placed an order for Zelo.

 

“Have my brother's been here?” Zelo asked, as he sat up in the bed. Yong Guk went and laid next to him. “They were here earlier, along with my brother's. They went to the rich mall to purchase you and them some clothes. When you are better, me and you will go shop together.” Zelo nodded.

 

The doorbell rang and Yong Guk reached for the phone to press the buzzer to let the kitchen staff in. They arrived with Zelo's food and after distributing it, bowed and left. Yong Guk helped Zelo sit up and waited until he was comfortable.  He placed a small table in front of him and lifted the cover off the food.  The aroma of porridge drifter under Zelo's nose and his stomach grumbled.  He grinned shyly.

 

"I didn't realize, I was that hungry"

 

Yong Guk chuckled and helped Zelo put fresh fruit in his porridge.

 

Zelo watched, “It smells so good” He sniffed and grinned, making his eyes two tiny crescents.

 

Yong Guk grinned back and began to spoon out the porridge. He lifted and gently blew the porridge and lifted the warm meal to Zelo's pink lips. Yong Guk kept focusing on Zelo's lips as the younger his lips as he savored the delicious porridge. was responding to the lucid thoughts that swirled in his mind. He cleared his throat loudly and shifted uncomfortably.

 

Zelo looked down shyly. “Yong Guk-ssi?” He asked nervously. “What are you feeling when you look at me?” He looked down at his hands and bit his bottom lip.

 

Yong Guk shifted again and rubbed the back of his neck. Ah sentimental moment, he thought.

 

He placed the bowl down and gave Zelo his full attention.

 

“I feel like I want to do everything in my power to make you happy. I want to hold, please you, but I know you are young and not ready. The way I feel in my heart when I look at you is indescribable, I think it is stronger than love but what is stronger than love? I really don't know, but it must be what I am feeling when I look at you baby.”

 

Zelo blinked a few times and then smiled. “Awww, Hyuuuunnngggg! That was so sweet.” He paused.

 

“But I was actually referring to your um....” He gestured shyly to Yong Guk's member. Yong Guk deadpanned.

 

“Oh. Ah. Ahahaha. That. Well, uh, I am pretty much feeling the same thing that I just described.”

 

He chuckled softly and gazed curiosly at Zelo. “Why do you ask?”

 

Zelo turned bright red and hid his face. “I was just curious, I think I have been feeling the same thing when I look at you.”

 

Now it was Yong Guk's turn to blush a bright red.

 

“Aw. Hyung!” Zelo exclaimed as he looked at Yong Guk. “You look like my favorite snack. Cherry Tomatoes!”