22

3 Rich Brothers & 3 Poor Brothers(3 풍부한 형제 & 3 가난한 형제)

********A/N:::::Hai Readers, so I'm not sure if everyone is seeing what I am seeing, but when I edit the chapters, it looks like the fonts are different in some of the paragraphs.  I don't why...and I'm not sure how to fix it O.o, so yea...I am aware that the fonts are different********

 

 

 

 

DaeHyun and Young Jae were sitting in the living room close together with their heads pressed together, every now and then you could hear giggling coming from the two boys.

 

“Ah, its good very good.” Young Jae said, as he looked over at DaeHyun.

 

DaeHyun grinned and ran his hand across Young Jae's arm, “Yes. I really like it. I don't think anyone would expect it”

 

Young Jae grinned shyly, “Do you think they would like it?”

 

DaeHyun pulled the dark haired boy closer to him and touched his soft round cheeks, “Of course they will. You have a beautiful voice and we harmonize perfectly.”

 

Young Jae's cheeks pinked and he bit his plush bottom lip. DaeHyun watched, fascinated as the younger continued to blush madly under his intense stare.

 

“When I hear you sing, it ignites a raging fire in my heart. I really cannot describe how I feel when I hear you sing or how I feel when I do this....” He leaned forward and softly bit at Young Jae's pink lips.

 

The younger moaned and pushed himself closer as DaeHyun softly at his lips and his hands began to play in his hair. DaeHyun turned his head slightly as his lips connected fully with Young Jae's lips as the kiss deepened. DaeHyun's jaws worked furiously as he savored the taste of the dark haired boy. He began to softly kiss Young Jae's neck and boy moaned softly which turned DaeHyun on even more. DaeHyun started to and Young Jae's neck and he smiled to himself when he heard the rapid panting coming from Young Jae's mouth as his touches drove him crazy.

His hands roamed all over Young Jae's trembling body and he pulled the boy closer until there was no space between them, the warmth from Young Jae's body against his, made DaeHyun's heart beat rapidly.

Young Jae loved DaeHyun touching him, he never realized how something so simple as a touch could make his body respond the way it did. He loved it so much, it almost hurt...it was like a desperate need that he was starving for. He was starving for DaeHyun. DaeHyun pulled back and studied Young Jae's flushed face, he was leaning forward again when they heard rapidly approaching footsteps and the two withdrew quickly and moved apart a little.

Mr. Choi came storming around the corner, muttering angrily to himself. He stopped when he saw DaeHyun sitting with Young Jae.

 

“DaeHyun-ah” Mr. Choi said in a strained voice, “Please inform your brother's that I wish to speak with you three in 15 minutes in my room.” He looked briefly at Young Jae and turned and walked away.

 

The two watched him go and DaeHyun in a shaky breath. He really did not like how his father looked, he looked really upset and DaeHyun was sure that something was wrong.

 

“Do you know what he want to talk about?” Young Jae asked softly.

 

DaeHyun straighten up and managed a small smile, he didn't want to upset his Jae. “I really don't know,  but I'm sure it's nothing bad. He might want to discuss my mother and him moving out soon.”

 

Young Jae nodded but looked doubtful, he had a bad feeling and clutched at DaeHyun tightly. His heart was beating wildly in his chest and he tried to calm down, but he just could not shake the bad feeling. What if something is going to happen, he thought to himself. What if DaeHyun has to leave? His father said he could stay, but people change their minds. Young Jae fought the tears that were forming in his eyes and laid his head on DaeHyun's shoulder. I hope everything is OK, He silently prayed. Please let everything be OK.

 

 

 

Mr. Choi sat in his chair deep in thought about what he just saw by the poolside. He saw his son kissing that Bang boy. Kissing! Lips touching lips! He saw that Bang boy clawing at his son. Mr. Choi was furious, his son had disobeyed him. He chose to listen to that Bang boy instead of his own father. I told them to hold hands only, he thought furiously, but they disobeyed me. I am sure that DaeHyun and Jong Up have kissed as well. I knew this would happen, they still love those boys and trust them completely, have they forgotten what they did to them?

How could they forgive them so easily? How could they turn against me?

He stood and paced, the more he thought about the situation, the more angry he got. I must get them away from here. I must before those boys completely brainwash them and then make them lose their way and then abandon them again.

 

"I will not let that happen!" He shouted as he banged his hand on the table.

 

He looked towards the door, when he heard a soft knock. “Appa?” He heard DaeHyun call.

 

Mr. Choi composed himself and strode towards the door, he opened it and moved aside so the boys could enter. The air in the room was thick and the boys all looked around worriedly. They each took a seat and watched nervously as their father came and sat in front of them. He looked at Zelo sadly before he began.

 

“I am afraid that I have some rather disappointing news” He said as sadly as he could. The boys all stared at him wide eyed

 

“What is it appa?” DaeHyun said, watching his father closely.

 

“There has been....a change of plans” He chose his words carefully and the boys watched him quietly.

 

“I know that I.....agreed to let you boys remain here while your mother and I moved into our own home...however, there has been a.....change of plans and I think it is better if you boys come with us”

 

He looked at the boys as if challenging them.

DaeHyun's brows furrowed as what his father was telling him began to sink in. Zelo and Jong Up looked desperately at each other and then DaeHyun and then back to their father.

 

“Appa..” DaeHyun struggled to control his voice. “I don't understand, why do we have to leave?”

 

His father took a deep breath and frowned deeply “I told you....there has been a change of plans”

 

DaeHyun looked down in shock, he didn't expect the talk to be about them having to leave as well. It didn't make sense, this was sudden and there was no warning.

 

“Appa...what plans? What has changed, is it something that we can fix. I really don't want to leave. I really want to stay. I know Zelo and Jong Up want to stay as well.” DaeHyun said, as he motioned to his brother's.

Zelo and Jong Up nodded furiously in response.


“Well, you cannot stay.” His father said sharply

 

“But why appa” Zelo whined and his father's face turned dark.

 

"I have seen you being intimate with the Bang boys, and I instructed you to limit it to holding hands. I don't think this will work out, I know we have extended hospitality towards the bangs at our old home and they have returned the favor tremendously, however I think it is better for you boys if you come with us. It has been the 5 of us in the past and I think that it should remain that way."

 

Zelo was shocked, did he say he saw me being intimate with Yong Guk? He really could not deny it, because it was true....but how? They were so careful.

DaeHyun knew that look meant that his father was serious.  He pleaded with him

 

"I can endure this father, I will go, but please,” he looked sadly to Jong Up and Zelo "they are young, you are right...it has been the 5 of us for so long, but now we...,” he motioned to himself and his brothers "have found someone else to love us father.  Please don't take that from them...it will break their hearts."

 

Their father looked at Zelo and Jong Up, their faces were so sad and tears poured over their cheeks, but he had made up his mind.

 

"My decision is final"  and with those words DaeHyun knew that there was no more to say.

 

 

 

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Yong Guk was sitting in the living room flipping thru channels waiting for Zelo to return from his talk with his father. He looked really worried when he left and Yong Guk hoped that everything was OK. He tried to focus on the T.V, but his mind kept drifting back to Zelo, he glanced at the door and then his watch. Where is he? He thought. He heard footsteps and quickly stood, but only a maid entered. She blushed as Yong Guk stared at her.

 

“I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else.” He said as he sat back down.

 

“I'm sorry I am not who you expected young master.” She bowed deeply and made her way up the stairs towards their bedrooms. She paused and looked back at Yong Guk and smiled a small smile that did not reach her eyes, before she turned and quickly went up the stairs.

Yong Guk was not watching her, he had turned his attention back to the door to watch for Zelo. I am seriously going crazy waiting here, he thought. He heard footsteps again and rushed towards the door.

 

“Zelo!' He called out hopefully, but Him Chan came around the corner.

 

Yong Guk frowned and turned away. “Oh...it's only you.”

 

Him Chan clutched his heart. “Why did you say it like that....as if I don't matter?”

 

Yong Guk ignored him and sat back down on the chair. Him Chan came and sat next to him.

 

I see they are not back yet, Him Chan cleverly observed. “You know...they must still be talking to their father.” Yong Guk shot him a sarcastic look as if to say...”I never would have guessed that”

 

“I kind of figured that out on my own, waaaaay before you came in.” Yong Guk said dryly.

 

Him Chan just sniffed and crossed his arms. “What do you think they are talking about?”

 

Yong Guk shrugged, his searched his mind to think of what it could possibly be. He knew their parents were planning to move out, it could be about that. He also knew that DaeHyun's birthday was coming up, but that was suppose to be a surprise so it couldn't be about that. What else could it be? He thought.

 

“I really don't know, I just hope it's nothing serious. I----”He stopped talking when he saw Jong Up enter the room. His eyes were red like he had been crying and Him Chan rushed to his side.

 

“Jong Uppie?” He asked worriedly as he searched the boys face. “What is it? What wrong?”

 

Jong Up's lower lip trembled as his eyes welled up with tears. “I have terrible news.” He sobbed.

“Our appa...is ma-making us leave here. He said we can't stay anymore” Jong Up buried his face into Him Chan's shirt and sobbed loudly. “I don't wanna leave here...I don't wanna leave you Channie” He cried harder.

Yong Guk had rushed over and was staring in shock. Why did Mr. Choi change his mind?

 

“Why is he making you guys leave?” Him Chan said angrily. “This really isn't right, he promised you could stay and now he is taking you away.”

 

Jong Up sniffed and brought his face up, “He said he saw the three of us being intimate. I don't know how he saw Channie, we were so careful. Weren't we?” He looked into Him Chan’s eyes.

 

Him Chan struggled to keep calm, “We were careful, I just don't understand.” He hugged Jong Up tightly as the boy sobbed quietly into his chest.

Yong Guk's face paled as he took in what Jong Up said. Mr. Choi said he saw them being intimate, what if he saw him and Zelo....Oh No! This is not good.

 

“Where is Zelo?” Yong Guk practically shouted.

 

“His r-room” Jong Up managed to sob and Yong Guk took off running. He ran out of the main house and over to the guest house and flung the doors open. The maids watched him like he was crazy as he ran down the hallways towards Zelo's room. Hell he was crazy right now, crazy because Zelo was being torn away from him and there was nothing that he could do about. He ran until his legs felt like mush, but he kept running until he stopped outside of Zelo's room and paused to try and catch his breath. He raised his hand to knock and stopped when he heard crying coming from inside. Zelo, he thought sadly and pushed the door open.

Zelo was lying on his bed, clutching his pillow and sobbing and tears poured over his cheeks, he jumped up when the door was flung open and he looked up and saw Yong Guk standing there. He tried to wipe the tears away as Yong Guk came closer, but it was not use, he had already seen.

Yong Guk crossed the room quickly and sat and embraced Zelo as the younger began to cry again.

 

It's n-n-ot f-fa-fairrr, He cried as he grabbed handfuls of Yong Guks clothes and pulled his warm body closer to his. “Why is he being like this? Why can't he understand how much I love you..how much I need you.” He began to cry harder and buried his face in Yong Guks shirt.

 

Yong Guk began to his hair lovingly, trying to comfort the boy. “I don't know Zelo, but we will figure something out. I promise. I want you to stay so bad, but I don't want you to go against your father, it would not be right.”

Zelo's head shot up, “But what he is doing isn't right!” He yelled out angrily. “He promised we could stay and now he said we can't. I don’t want to leave. He said he wants to move to JungGok Dong”

Yong Guk swallowed hard, he knew where JungGuk Dong was, it wasn't close by but it wasn't really that far away either. They would have to cross the Han River every time they wanted to visit each other. It would be a long drive but....Zelo was worth it.

 

“I will come and visit everyday.” Yong Guk said firmly, but Zelo frowned. He knew that JungGok Dong was far away and Yong Guk could not come everyday, he could come maybe 2-3 times a week, but not every day.

 

“You can't come every day, that is a long drive” Zelo said softly.

 

Yong Guk grabbed a hold of his warm hands, “I would drive across the world to see you. It's not really that far anyway. You are probably right, I wouldn't be able to come everyday.....but I will come as much as I can”

 

He held Zelo close, as if to the cherish the time that they have left together until it was over.

 

“I am being selfish, but that's not enough” Zelo began to cry again, and Yong Guk rocked him to try and calm him down.

 

“Please, don't be upset. I know that things will be OK for us. You must stay strong and endure this and know that things will get better. I will still see you, and maybe you can come and stay on the weekends. We would have so much fun, we could take a ferry down the Han River, and I really want to take you to JeJu Island. You would really love it there. I've been a few times and I know you will love it there. You can make it a birthday present for DaeHyun..huh. Would you like to do that Zelo?  

 

"Zelo-ah?"

 

Yong Guk frowned as he heard soft snoring coming from the blond hair nestled against him. He moved slightly to see Zelo's face and saw that the boy was fast asleep. He shifted his body slowly and supported the sleeping boy and he removed himself from beneath him and laid him down gently on the bed. He studied the boy's face and then went into the bathroom and retrieved a warm wash cloth. He went back to Zelo and began to gently wipe the dried tears from the boy's face.

“Please don't worry Zelo. I will always be here for you.”