11

3 Rich Brothers & 3 Poor Brothers(3 풍부한 형제 & 3 가난한 형제)

Zelo's brother's had returned from shopping and went to Zelo's room to show him what they had bought.

 

“Zelo-ah!!, Jong Up cried when he entered the room. “How are you feeling?”

 

He rushed over to Zelo and gave him a gentle hug, he tried to avoid his chest area. DaeHyun came over and gave Zelo and gentle hug as well. “How are you feeling?” He asked.

 

Zelo smiled at them both. “Fine, I have a little pain, but the medicine is really helping. What did you guy's buy?”

 

He tried to look in the bags and Jong Up and Daehyun brought them closer. The reached into the bags and held up the various shirts and pants that they thought Zelo would like.

 

“They are nice looking, and clean” He said in awe. “They are so soft too.”

 

He gingerly the soft cotton material, he had such a peaceful look on his face. He looked up excitedly to Yong Guk who only gazed back lovingly.

 

“Thank you very much.” He grinned and watched as his brother's showed him all the other clothes they purchased for themselves.

 

“I really appreciate this, how can I pay you back?”  Zelo asked Him Chan.  

 

Him Chan sat next to Zelo and ruffled his hair playfully. “Zelo-ah. You are like my brother now, you are a member of my family, don't be silly.”

 

Suddenly he broke out into a goofy grin “Pay me back when you can!”

 

“Yah!”

 

Yong Guk shouted and smacked Him Chan's head. Him Chan broke out into laughter and the other's joined in.

 

“Ah, but these are gifts. There is no need to pay me back” He ruffled Zelo's hair again and the younger blushed madly.

 

Yong Guk chuckled softly. “Ah, it's getting late in the day. Zelo-ah, are you feeling up to a body bath?”

 

While in the hospital, it was not possible for Zelo to take a full bath because of his bandages, so he had to take a body bath which meant that each body part that was not covered with a bandage would be bathed separately. It was still painful, until his skin fully healed even small task's would be painful.

 

Zelo nodded his head “I'm ready” He said in a small voice.

 

“How about we watch a movie?” Young Jae asked.

 

DaeHyun and Jong Up stared. “Movie? We haven't watched a movie in a long time” He seemed kind of uninterested.

 

“Do you have any board games, or we could play ka-wi-ba-wi-bo?” Jong Up asked with that angelic smile on his face.

 

Him Chan made a face “A movie would be better.” He took Jong Up's hand and led him out. DaeHyun took Young Jae's hand and followed them out. They all waved goodbye to Yong Guk and Zelo as they left.

 

Yong Guk went into the bathroom and prepared two basin's of warm water for Zelo. He brought out some scented oils and some creams that the Dr. prescribed.  He would rub the creams on Zelo once the body bath was done, they would help with his pain and also help his skin heal. He tested the water once more before he went back into the room.

 

“Are you ready” He grinned at Zelo and Zelo nodded.

 

He laced his arm under Zelo's and on the count of three helped him to stand. The Dr. said that Zelo should walk as much as possible, but don't overdue it, so his body will heal faster. The two shuffled to the bathroom, they looked like an elderly loving couple with their arm's linked together. Such a cute sight.

 

Yong Guk sat Zelo on the chair and began to help the younger strip until he was in nothing but his boxers. Yong Guk inspected the bandage to make sure it was still Ok. He grabbed a wash rag and dipped it in the warm water. He sat on a stool in front of Zelo and began to gently wipe the younger's arm with the warm rag. He placed some soap on the rag and continued to gently wipe, he then took the rag in the other basin and then wiped the soap clean. He patted the area dry with a towel and then applied a lavender scented oil. He rubbed his hands together to make the oil nice and warm, as he rubbed he gave Zelo a gentle massage. Zelo moaned and rolled his head back.

 

Zelo, Yong Guk thought helplessly, please don't do that.

 

He repeated the same process with Zelo's other arm and then his legs. When it came time to wash Zelo's private area, Yong Guk's face heated up as he shifted from foot to foot nervously. Zelo watched quietly.

 

“I can bathe there, if you just get the rag ready, I can take it from there.” He stated.

 

Yong Guk seemed sad and relieved at the same time. He prepared the wash rag and turned away so Zelo could wash in private.

 

“I'm ready to rinse.” he heard Zelo say and he grabbed the other wash rag in the clean water and blindly held the rag behind him.

 

He felt Zelo take the rag and waited for him to finish up.

 

“Ok, all done.” He heard Zelo's soft voice say.

 

Yong Guk turned to find Zelo with a towel draped over his lap and Yong Guk's eyes widened, he felt his face heating up.

 

Zelo giggled “You are making me hungry for cherry tomatoes again.”

 

Yong Guk smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. “Ah, sorry. I kind of can't help it.” 

 

Zelo giggled again. Yong Guk grabbed the cream that the Dr. prescribed and squeezed some into his hand.  

 

"This will help you feel better" Yong Guk stated and he began to gently rub the cream across the parts of Zelo's chest that was not bandaged.  He rubbed it on each arm and on Zelo's hand that had been burned.   Zelo smiled and rolled his head back.

 

"Ah, this feels really good." He sighed deeply, his eyes were closed and he hummed happily as Yong Guk massaged his body.  

 

Yong Guk's heart was beating rapidly as he watched Zelo enjoy the massage.  He's so beautiful, he thought.  So beautiful.  Yong continued to massage and moved until he was seated next to Zelo.   Zelo's eyes opened when he sensed Yong Guk next to him.  He blinked as Yong Guk gazed into his eyes.

 

"You are so beautiful Zelo-ah." Yong Guk's deep voice was sending shiver's down Zelo's spine.  Zelo was no even aware that his breathing had increased and that he and Yong Guk were inching closer to each other.  

 

Zelo was feeling dizzy as Yong Guk moved closer to him, felt like his heart would explode.  He could feel Yong Guk's warm breath on his lips and then he felt Yong Guk's lips on his.  Yong Guk brought his hand up to caress Zelo's face as the kiss deepened.  Zelo could feel so much love in that kiss, he could feel how much Yong Guk cared for him.  Yong Guk didn't rush, he wanted this kiss to be slow and sweet.  Their tongues flicked across each other and Zelo moaned as the kiss became even more passionate.  Yong Guk's tongue invaded his mouth and Zelo loved the sweet taste of him, he then invaded Yong Guk's mouth and Yong Guk moaned as he tasted Zelo.  Zelo's soft was driving Yong Guk crazy and he pushed himself in between Zelo's legs, the towel fell away revealing Zelo to him.  His breath caught in his throat as he took in the sight.  His hands trembled, he wanted to take Zelo in his arms, he wanted to make him cry out in pleasure.  He wanted to do things to that beautiful body, so very badly.  I must....gain....control Yong Guk thought. 

 

He pushed himself away and Zelo looked at him confused.  Yong Guk quickly covered him back up and took a deep shaky breath. 

 

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked, he suddenly felt self-consious.

 

Yong Guk shook his head furiously "Aniyo, Zelo-ah.  You didn't do anything wrong, It's just hard for me to control myself around you.  I want to take you in my arms and protect you, and love you." He dropped his eyes and rubbed the back of his neck.

 

"Hyung, Zelo breathed as tears rimmed his eyes. "I have that kind of effect on you?"  

 

Yong Guk nodded and looked deeply into Zelo's eyes.

 

"Sorry?" Zelo whispered as a few tears escaped his eyes.

 

Yong Guk chuckled softly and quickly wiped the tears away.  "There is no need for you to be sorry. I love this feeling that you are giving me and one day....one day, I will show you just how much I love you, with my mouth..."  He leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on Zelo's lips.  "...and with my body"  He leaned forward and placed another kiss on Zelo's slightly parted lips."

 

Zelo ducked his head, his face was bright red. "When you say things like that, I feel so warm and so happy. I like that feeling, very much"

 

Yong Guk smiled and leaned forward to give him another kiss, "When I am around you, I feel warm and happy.  I love that feeling"

 

Yong Guk stood and looked around.  "We should head out and go see what everyone is up to.” Zelo nodded. Yong Guk finished helping Zelo get dressed and kneeled in front of him. 

 

"Do you want the wheelchair?" Yong Guk asked.

 

"Ani, I am feeling really good right now, I'd rather walk."  Yong Guk mentally gave himself a pat on the back.  I made my baby feel good, he thought happily to himself.  He stood and linked his arm around Zelo and the two made their way into the main house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N::::::

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!   So many feels when I wrote this chapter. OMG!!  My BangLo feel's were just going nuts!!!!!!  I was just sitting here and I got the urge to write..., even though I just wrote another chapter earlier today, I had to write this one.  The feeling was so strong so please enjoy this chapter ^_^  More to come!!!!!

Thank you to all the wonderful comment's, seriously I need your feedback!!

Welcome to all new subbies!!  Please enjoy!!  ❤ ♡ ❤❤ ♡ ❤❤ ♡ ❤❤ ♡ ❤❤ ♡ ❤❤ ♡ ❤❤ ♡ ❤❤ ♡ ❤❤ ♡ ❤❤ ♡ ❤❤ ♡ ❤!!!!!!!