23

3 Rich Brothers & 3 Poor Brothers(3 풍부한 형제 & 3 가난한 형제)

He stood and placed the wash cloth in the basin and after glancing at the sleeping boy once more headed out the door towards Mr. Choi's room.

Yong Guk tried to think of what he would say when he got there, but his mind was a mess. This was all messed up and he didn't like it. He didn't like the fact that he was powerless to do anything. Maybe I should talk to my father....He stopped. Ah, but seriously, what could my father do. He already agreed that the Choi's could stay, but their father has changed his mind. I must talk to him and find out why and maybe I can change his mind.

 

Yong Guk approached the door and could hear muffled shouting coming from inside. He slowly approached the door and hesitantly raised his hand. He briefly considered turning around, but when he thought again of how upset Zelo was, he quickly changed his mind. He knocked loudly on the door and the shouting stopped. It became quiet in the room and then he heard the soft clack of heels on the floor.

The door opened and Mrs. Choi stood there, her face was flustered and she looked upset although she was trying to hide it. When she saw that it was Yong Guk, her face became very surprised.

 

“Yong Guk!” She said “Ye-yes. How can I help you?”

 

Yong Guk shifted nervously and bowed, “Errr...I uh- Is Mr. Choi here? I really need to talk to him”

 

Mrs. Choi fidgeted nervously and her eyes darted behind her. “Oh, perhaps a little later. He is getting ready to take a small rest. I will tell him you came by...Ok” She lied and began to close the door.

 

“But I---” Yong Guk started to say, but he heard a voice that made him stop.

 

“Open the door and let him come in” He heard Mr. Choi's voice from behind the door. Mrs. Choi paled slightly and her eyes darted towards the direction of the voice, she hesitated.

 

“I said let him come in!” Her husbands voice boomed and she jumped and flung the door wide open.

 

Yong Guk looked from Mrs. Choi to Mr. Choi who was standing and watching him closely. He bowed and opened his mouth to speak.

 

“Please leave us alone, so we can talk.” Mr. Choi, suddenly said, his eyes were on Yong Guk.

 

Yong Guk looked completely lost, “I'm sorry. I thought you said I could come in...”

 

“I was talking to her” Mr. Choi said his eyes were still on Yong Guk.

 

Yong Guk's eyes darted to Mrs. Choi and the woman blinked in surprise. She remained silent and made her way towards the door, it closed with a soft click and the two were left alone.

Mr. Choi looked briefly towards the door before he trained his eyes on Yong Guk again. Yong Guk swallowed hard under the man's hard glare. Perhaps this wasn't a good idea.

 

Mr. Choi folded his arms behind his back and rocked backwards on his feet, “So....What can I do for you?” He asked nonchalantly.

 

Yong Guk blinked and cleared his throat. He bowed again and moved a little closer to Mr. Choi. “I want to talk about your decision to move and take your son's with you.” Yong Guk was surprised at how tiny his voice sounded and he cleared his throat again. “I came to ask if you would please reconsider and let them stay.”

 

Mr. Choi chuckled softly under his breath and slowly began to pace in front of Yong Guk. “Did you now?”He said as he stared evenly at the boy.

 

“Why should I let them stay? I really don't think it's in their best interest to stay here. They have already disobeyed me and my boys have always listened to me....until we came to live here. Now...”He took a deep breath “Now, it's as if my words have no meaning.”

 

“Please....I'm sorry. I just, we just love them so much. I'm sorry, but it wasn't their fault. It's our fault, please don't punish them by taking them away.” Yong Guk pleaded.

 

“You are right, it is your fault. You used your charms on them again and stole their hearts. How long before you abandon them again..huh?” Mr. Choi stared at Yong Guk and Yong Guk could not believe what he was hearing. Is this man implying that they are just going to toss his son's away like garbage.

 

 “I know what happened in the past, looked bad, but that was a different time and I was a different person. Zelo changed me. He is my world now. I want to stay by his side from now until the end of time.”  Yong Guk stated firmly.

 

Mr. Choi snorted and stifled a laugh “Words...words...words. You speak good words, but I am a man of action.” He crossed his arms. “You came into their lives, and I could see that you didn't want to be there. I didn't know what your whole story was, but I saw that you were very angry. I saw how Zelo's innocence began to get to you. I saw how Jong Up and DaeHyun became close with the other two. I watched it all. I was happy for them, happy that they had found love, but then you left them.” His eyes became dark and he stared at Yong Guk “The same day you found out that your precious money was found, you all hopped in that car and left us in your dust. You didn't even stay longer or finish out the night with us, you just left.”

Yong Guk's face totally fell.

 

“Oh my God....” He honestly didn't think about it like that. It's just that they were so happy and they were so ready to back to their own home, but Mr. Choi was right. That is exactly what they did, when their father returned with the good news, they immediately began to gather their stuff and left. He barely said good bye to Zelo, he completely missed the devastated look on the boys face, the hurt, the sadness. He missed it because he was busy rejoicing in his new found richness.

 

“We came back to see them though. We came back” Yong Guk said sadly

 

“And what prompted you to return? Hmmmm?” Mr. Choi sneered. “Was it guilt? Did you think about them everyday? Did you sit at the doorway looking for them to stroll down your driveway? Did you cry every night hoping that they would return?” He yelled.

 

“My boy's did, they cried at night and it broke my heart. I will not let that happen again.”

 

Yong Guk was torn, he knew that Mr. Choi spoke words of truth. He felt like a horrible person, maybe he should let Zelo go. Maybe it was better this way. Yong Guk stumbled towards the door and flung it open, he paused and looked back at Mr. Choi before he turned again and walked away.

Yong Guk walked sadly to the main house and up to his room. He entered the room and sat in the nook where he and Zelo had sat, not so long ago. He will never sit here again, I must let him go. I will only hurt him again. Yong Guk began to cry and held his head in his arms. Is this for the best? It must be, but if this is for the best, why does my heart hurt so much? Why do I feel like I am making a terrible mistake? Why does it feel all wrong? What should I do? Yong Guk slowly laid down and curled into a tight ball and cried.

 

 

Yong Guk slowly blinked his eyes open and stretched, he looked around, I must have fallen asleep. He sat up and checked his watch. 7pm.   I missed dinner? Did anyone even come to get me? He slowly stood and went over to his desk and was about to pick up the phone when he saw a small metal container with a folded note on top of it on the floor of his room. He walked over and picked up the container and the note and went back over to his bed. He sat the note on his bed and the container on the table and lifted the cover and the aroma of the food inside drifted out and under his nose.

 

“aaaahhh” He smiled softly and sampled the meal. It was nice and hot. He took a few more bites and then stopped to read the note. His stomach rumbled in protest. The note was written on this father's company letter head.

 

Yong Guk, I was informed that you were asleep and I decided to let you rest. I know you must be upset and I wish there was something that I could do to help. I am sorry. I am here to talk if you need me.

Love Appa

 

Yong Guk wiped the tears from his face and folded the letter and placed it in the drawer. The only person who can stop this madness refused to do so, and they must endure it. Yong Guk began to take the dishes out and laid them out so he can eat them easier. He had bul-go-gi, rice and vegetables. He dipped the meat in the sesame oil and then added a bit of the rice and veggies. It was so delicious. There was some hot chili paste and he poured it over the meat.

As he ate, his mind suddenly thought about Zelo and the meal didn't taste good anymore. He looked at the meat and it didn't look good anymore. He threw his chopsticks down and laid back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He tried not to think about anything, but Zelo's face kept popping up in his mind, he tried to push the image away but it was no use. He found that he didn't want to push the image away, he wanted to think about Zelo. He closed his eyes and pictured the boy standing in front of him. He pictured his small frame, his arms, his chest, his waist. He could see himself running his hands across Zelo's narrow hips as he pulled the boy close to him. He could almost taste Zelo's sweet skin as his tongue darted out and he at the boy hungrily.

Yong Guk his lips and smiled. His breathing had begun to pick up. He saw himself at Zelo's neck and his hands roamed over the boys body and down to his where he gave the cheeks a squeeze and pulled the boys hips toward him and he began to grind against Zelo's, pressing the boy against him even more. He moaned deeply when he imagined Zelo emitting a soft moan. He wanted Zelo so bad and Yong Guk shifted on the bed and flung his legs open as became rock hard. He kept his eyes close as his hand drifted down and then past the band of his pants. He rested his hand over himself on top of his underwear and massaged himself a little, then he imagined Zelo was his neck and looking at him with pure lust in his eyes and Yong Guk lifted his hand and slid it inside his underwear. He moaned loudly as his hand wrapped around himself and he began to pump himself slowly. He could see Zelo so clearly, God he was so beautiful. The boy was at his neck and then he brought he face up and captured Yong Guk lips in a heated kiss. Then Zelo pushed Yong Guk and a bed appeared beneath him and Yong Guk saw himself fall onto the bed. As he fell, his clothes became smoke-like strips that faded from his body and Zelo's clothes began to dissipate as well. They were both .

Yong Guk was 100% now and he himself even harder and would apply tension to himself, his hips bucked as he himself and his head rolled from side to side in pleasure. He saw Zelo standing over him, the boys blond hair flopped over his eyes as he crawled on top of Yong Guk. Yong Guk was breathing rapidly as he continued to pump himself even faster. Zelo crawled on top of Yong Guk and began to at his smooth chest and ran his hands slowly over the older boys torso and stomach. Zelo looked up at Yong Guk thru the blonde fringe of his hair and smiled and Yong Guk totally lost it. He watched in silent amazement as the boy slowly began to work his way downwards, kissing and at his muscle toned body and then his back arched as Zelo began gently massage his throbbing groin and his plush pink lips opened wider and wider.

Zelo's lips were ghosting over .....so close.

Yong Guk suddenly stopped and removed his hand from his pants and his eyes flew open. He was breathing rapidly and his heart was beating wildly in his chest. He took a deep breath as the image of Zelo slowly faded from his mind.

I just can't, He thought to himself. I don't want to do this with Zelo. I love him to much to just lie here and do this.

Yong Guk laid on the bed and stared up at the ceiling and then frowned. Something was wrong, the rainbow prism that his necklace would cast on the ceiling was not there. He sat up and his eyes shot towards the display case and his heart stopped. It was empty.

 

 

 

*******A/N:::::: Next chapters coming soon, I hope you are enjoying the story....if you made it this far, either you are a complete stranger and you really like the story....or you are one of my goofy family members and everything I know is a lie Lol!!!!********