30

3 Rich Brothers & 3 Poor Brothers(3 풍부한 형제 & 3 가난한 형제)

Yong Guk's heart rate picked up again and he quickly bowed to the man.  Him Chan and Young Jae bowed quickly as well.
Woo Jin looked angrily around the room, his wife hovered behind him, taking in the scene.


“DaeHyun!” He shouted angrily and DaeHyun immediately stood up and bowed. 

“What are they doing here?” Woo Jin said darkly, his eyes scanning from Yong Guk to Young Jae to Him Chan and then back to Yong Guk.


DaeHyun looked nervously from Yong Guk to his father.  “Appa, he said that he has some important news that he had to tell us.”


“If it was so important, he should have waited until we were here” Woo Jin motioned to his wife and himself.
DaeHyun knew his father was right, this looks bad.


“I-I told him that you would not be home for hours, and I told him to go ahead and tell us appa.” DaeHyun said.  “I'm very sorry, but I really wanted to know what it was that he had to say.”


His father frowned and looked over to Yong Guk “You are making my boys make foolish decision’s again.  You are such a bad influence”


“Please.  I'm sorry.  I do have important news about Zelo.......” Yong Guk began.


“Zelo!?”  Woo Jin interrupted.  “Are you here to break his heart again?  Did he steal something else!?”  Mr. Choi cried out sarcastically.


“Jagiya....calm down and hear the young man out” His wife's soft voice called out. 

Yong Guk smiled at her grateful for the support.  Woo Jin folded his arms across his chest and glared at Yong Guk.


“Ok.....I will hear you.  We will all hear what you have to say.”

He took a seat in one of the chairs, and his wife sat next to him.  The both looked at Yong Guk, waiting patiently for him to speak.
Yong Guk began to sweat heavily as everyone stared at him...waiting for him to speak.  Why was it so hot?!  Someone turn on a fan or something!


He glanced at Zelo and saw that, although a few tears still fell from his eyes, he had calmed down and was also watching him quietly.
It broke Yong Guk's heart to see him like that, and that stinging pain hit him again when he thought about how he was the cause of it.
Yong Guk opened his mouth to speak, but only a hoarse, wheezing noise came out.  He quickly shut his mouth, surprised that such a noise came from him.
This is so hard, he thought as he rubbed the back of his neck. Everyone is staring at me and waiting.  Come on Yong Guk, he scolded himself.  You have to face this fear, Zelo means the world to you and you have to show him.  
Yong Guk cleared his throat and looked at Mr. and Mrs. Choi.


“I-I know that Zelo didn't take my necklace,” Yong Guk began.


Mr. Choi's eyes went wide and he looked over to Zelo.  Zelo's eyes went wide as well and he stared at Yong Guk.


“One of our maid's confessed to planting it in his room.” Yong Guk continued.  “She just confessed today, during breakfast and we came here to tell you.”


“A maid!” Mrs. Choi gasped. “Why would she do that to Zelo?” She asked sadly.


“What did Zelo do to her, to make her want to do something so horrible!?” Mr. Choi demanded.


Yong Guk wiped the tears began to fall from his eyes, “She did it to get back at me.” He confessed.


“Before I met Zelo, I was a rude, inconsiderate, arrogant, conceited, spoiled brat.   I was mean to the maids older sister and the girl became very upset over it.  The younger sister vowed revenge and took a job as our maid.  She planted the necklace so Zelo would be blamed and have to leave the house and I would be unhappy.”

“This is very shocking.  She must very emotionally unstable to do something so horrible.” Mrs. Choi said, shaking her head.


“I'm so sorry that Zelo got dragged into this.  I'm so sorry I didn't believe him, I'm sorry that I hurt you Zelo.  I'm sorry about that time long ago.” Yong Guk cried, as tears fell harder from his eyes.


Zelo's eyes went even wider and he placed his hand over his mouth.

 
“What...what time long ago?” Mr. Choi asked, looking from Zelo to Yong Guk.

“What happened?”  What are you talking about?” He demanded.


Yong Guk sighed deeply, time to get it all in the open, he thought to himself.


“I......we,” Yong Guk motioned to Him Chan and Young Jae “met Zelo once before.”  He paused and looked sadly at Zelo who watched quietly with wide eyes.


“This was when we were very rich....before we lost our money.  We were out riding one day and we drove to the poor side of town and.....we stopped at this stop sign and saw someone begging for money, we were very mean.”

Yong Guk paused. “We were different back then and we did some very mean things and we said some very hurtful things.  I didn't know that it was Zelo” Yong Guk's voice broke as he began to cry again. 

He struggled to tell the rest thru his sobbing.

“I didn't know it was Zelo who came to our rescue when we were stranded on the side of the road.” He cried.


Yong Guk turned to Zelo, tears were streaming down his face.


“Did you recognize us Zelo?” Yong Guk asked as tears streamed down his face.


Zelo was crying now and nodded his head.


“You still took us in, even though we were so mean to you.  That must mean you forgave us....can you forgive me now?  Please. I made a mistake...I don't want to lose you.  Pl-please.”


Everyone looked on as Yong Guk dropped to his knees in front of Zelo.  He fumbled in his pocket for something and brought it out.  His hand was balled into a tight fist and he held the unseen object close to his heart as he took some deep breathes.


“Zelo, you mean so much to me.  Being away from you made me realize that.  I was so lost without you.  I have no words to explain why I didn't believe you, I know I said some things to you, I really didn't mean those things. I just.....I just believed the wrong thing.  I hope that you can forgive me, if you don't......” Yong Guk began to cry hard as he thought about that, he struggled to continue.


“If you don't.....I honestly don't know what I will do.  I love you so much, please don't leave me.  Please forgive me.”


Everyone was moved by Yong Guk's heartfelt confession, they were wiping tears from their eyes, even Woo Jin dabbed at his eyes a little.  They all looked at Zelo, who was crying so hard that his whole body shook.


Yong Guk slowly brought up his hand and slowly opened his fist.  In his palm, was the most beautiful diamond ring that everyone had ever seen, it shined so brightly and glittered casting a shiny prism onto Zelo's wide eyes.


“I know you are young and not ready for a commitment like this.  I don't know if you forgive me yet, but I have to let you know how I feel and if you do forgive me......I will wait.  I will wait by your side until I can put this ring on your finger properly.  I don't want anyone else in my life, only you Zelo.  Will you be mine?


Everyone stared wide eyed at the beautiful ring in Yong Guk's hand, they stared at the small, yet powerful, symbol of love.
Zelo took deep breathes as he stared in wonder at the gorgeous ring, his lower lip began to tremble as tears threatened to spill over once again.

Zelo was silent for a moment, his eyes were drawn to the floor as Yong Guk watched him....waiting.


“You believed that I was guilty...” He finally said softly, bringing his soft brown eyes up and looking at Yong Guk sadly.  Aw man, Yong Guk thought, as his heart broke even more.  The pain on Zelo's face was tearing him apart.  How could I have been so stupid, how could I have made such a mistake and caused him this much pain!?


“We-we all thought you were guilty” Yong Guk stammered.


Him Chan and Young Jae exchanged looks.


“We-we....I mean,  I was wrong. I was wrong.  I believed you took it....I can't explain why I believed it.  I made a mistake.  I made the worse mistake of my life.  My life was hell when you left.  One part of me didn't believe it and one part of me did believe it.  I listened to the wrong part of me.  Please forgive me Zelo, I am just asking for forgiveness.  If you don't want to see me again....I'll understand, but please forgive me.”


Zelo wiped at his eyes as he spoke, ”I remember that day, when I first saw you.  I never forgot it.  Even though you guys were mean to me....I didn't hate you.  I didn't want to hate you, I couldn't even if I tried, and....I can' t hate you now." Zelo sobbed, as tears fell.

"None of you", He said as he looked at Young Jae and Him Chan.

“I planned to never bring that day up.” Zelo shook his head.


Yong Guk gasped “Why!?  Did you plan to keep it a secret forever?”


Zelo shook his head and his blond hair swayed, “No....I just wanted to put it behind me.  Just like I plan to put this behind me.”


Zelo slowly walked closer to Yong Guk and Yong Guk's eyes went very wide.  
Yong Guk watched as Zelo walked closer to him, his heart was racing and he felt dizzy as the beautiful blond haired boy approached him and stretched out his hand and waited patiently.
Does this mean...........? Yong Guk thought excitedly to himself.
Yong Guk stared at Zelo's smooth hand in front of him and he lifted the ring with shaky hands slid the ring onto the boys finger.
Yong Guk stood, until he was eye level with Zelo and slowly brought his hand up and gently caressed the boys soft face.  My world is complete again, he thought blissfully to himself as he silently stared into the boys twinkling brown eyes.
In one smooth fluid motion Zelo wrapped his arms around Yong Guk's slim waist and hugged him tight, pressing the side of his face into Yong Guk's broad chest.  Yong Guk could only stand in shock, his arms remained dangling by his sides.

“Gukkie.”

Yong Guk heard Zelo softly breathe out his name and Yong Guk lost his senses as he wrapped his arms around Zelo returning the hug with all his heart and soul.


The boy's were totally into the moment, sharing their affection and new commitment for each other until they heard Mr. Choi loudly clearing his throat.
They broke apart slightly and looked over at him.  Mr. Choi was watching them, his face was unreadable.


“This has been quite a day, there has been many secrets that have come to light.” He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.  “It is all quite a shock.”


The boys all watched him quietly.


“You were mean to Zelo at one time....and my son still asked me to take you in.  Zelo's heart is so pure and full of so much love, I don't think he is even capable of hating anything.  He has such a kind heart.”

Woo Jin looked lovingly over to Zelo. “We helped you... and fed you until your money was recovered and then you left.” The last sentence hung in the air and the mood became very tense.


“You...finally, came back, helped us, and allowed us to reside in your guesthouse and you sheltered us until Zelo was accused of stealing and we were thrown out.” Woo Jin said evenly.


“The truth is found out, that Zelo did not take that necklace...and you have come asking for forgiveness, which my son has granted.  You and your father made a mistake.”


Yong Guk swallowed hard and hung his head a bit.  He did make a mistake, a mistake that was almost catostrophic, he knew that he had messed up, but he admitted it and he was trying to make things right.  Will Woo Jin not forgive me?  Yong Guk wanted everyone to forgive him and he hoped that Woo Jin was forgiving as well. Yong Guk waited for him to speak.


Woo Jin weighed everything in his mind, all the things that his family had been thru since the Bang family came into their lives.  He knew that his boys loved the Bang boys, they loved them with a passion that rivaled even his love for his wife.  Even Zelo, who, after he was accused of stealing....still had love for that Yong Guk.  Even after those harsh and heartless words, he still longed for him.  It was Zelo who asked that the items that Yong Guk personally purchased, remain in their house. This is true love...a love that will surpass any obstacle that is placed in front it.  Nothing could stop this love, not some crazy maid, not myself, nothing.  I will not be an obstacle any longer, he thought as he looked at Yong Guk.


"I hope you have learned from that mistake.” Mr. Choi said deeply.


Yong Guk smiled, his heart was swelling with gratitude.  He bowed deeply.

“I severely regret my actions, my father and I both realize the mistake we made.  We were foolish and made a hasty decision.....it almost made me lose something so precious to me.  It almost made Him Chan lose Jong Up and Young Jae lose DaeHyun.  I could not bear causing my brothers so much pain.”


“I know it takes a lot to admit when you are wrong, I know it was hard to come and ask for forgiveness.  I commend you for that.” Woo Jin said.


“I also made a hasty decision, but I thought I was doing the right thing for my sons.  I am also asking for forgiveness”  Mr. Choi looked at Yong Guk, Him Chan and Young Jae.


The boys stared him, surprised expressions on their faces.  This was unexpected.  


Yong Guk nodded and bowed again “I...yes, yes.  I forgive you.  I know you only wanted to protect Zelo.  I understand your decision”


Mr. Choi looked at Him Chan “I understand why you made that choice.  I forgive you.” Him Chan said as he gave a deep bow.


“How can I hold a grudge for you wanting to protect my Dae.  I love him, just as much as you do.  I forgive you” Young Jae smiled and bowed deeply.


Mr. Choi nodded and smiled, his wife came and placed her arms around him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.


“Thank you.” Woo Jin said as he smiled at the boys.


“I am so happy that this whole unsettling matter can be put behind us.” Mrs. Choi sighed.  


Yong Guk breathed a giant sigh of relief, he was so happy that Zelo not only forgave him but still wanted to be with him.  He honestly would have gone crazy without Zelo in his life, he is so precious to me.  Yong Guk looked at the ring on Zelo's hand, it fit perfectly.  His heart was swelling with happiness as he stood holding onto the boy's soft warm hand.


“Yes, this a time for us all to be happy and prosper.  We should not hold onto negative things that will impact our lives and drag us down,” Woo Jin said.
“It will only destroy you.”


Everyone nodded in agreement.


“Appa, now that we are back with them, do you think we can maybe.....go back to the guesthouse again?” DaeHyun asked hopefully.


Woo Jin frowned slightly and he took a deep breath. “I don't mind you boys going back, however you are in school here and we cannot transfer you out at this point.”


DaeHyun, Jong Up and Zelo were saddened by this news.  They thought for sure they would get to go back and be with their lovers, but they forgot about school.


“Once you are done with your current grade level though,” Their father continued, “I will allow you to go back to the guesthouse and you can finish school there.”


Zelo, Jong Up and DaeHyun's eyes all lit up and they beamed brightly at this news and they flooded around their father and flung their arms around him, hugging him tightly.


“Thank you appa!!! I will work very hard to make sure I get the highest grades.” DaeHyun said as he gave his father a tight hug.


“This is great news.  Thank you appa!!” Jong Up smiled.


“Thank you appa, this is really wonderful.  I am so happy.” Zelo said softly.


Mr. Choi smiled at all the boys, “You are welcome” He said happily.


“There is just one more important matter.” Young Jae suddenly said. 

All eyes turned to him.  


“What is it?” Yong Guk said curiously.


Young Jae looked at DaeHyun and smiled “I missed your birthday, we never got to have your party and I still want to throw you one....even though it will be late.” He finished shyly.


DaeHyun melted.  He is just soooooo cute!!!!! He thought to himself, as he grabbed the blushing boy and wrapped his arms around him.


“I would really like that” DaeHyun smiled that charming smile and Young Jae blushed madly.


“All right!  A party!” Jong Up shouted, and Him Chan laughed, he has no idea how totally cute he is, he thought to himself.


“When will the party be?” Zelo asked.


Yong Guk blushed “Well....now that we know that everything is Ok.  We want to have it as soon as possible.  Appa already agreed, so how about tomorrow afternoon?” Yong Guk asked.


Mr. Choi thought about it “Tomorrow afternoon will be fine”  He said looking at his family, they all nodded in agreement.


“Ok, good. Very good!” Yong Guk smiled a wide gummy smile.

“Thank you again.....for everything.  Thank you for giving me a second chance.”  Yong Guk looked at the Choi's when he said this.

Mr. Choi laughed a little.


“It's Ok.....we all make mistakes, but if you learn from them.  That is what is most important, not forgiveness, but the lesson you learn.  Huh.”


Yong Guk nodded, he understood completely.  He had definitely learned a very valuable lesson and he planned to never made that mistake again.  


“Will you like to stay for some dinner?” Mrs. Choi asked them.


Yong Guk's mouth began to drool as he thought about that jeongol that she had cooked for them, it was really good.


“Yes, we would love to stay for dinner” Yong Guk said, already preparing his mouth for the delicious meal.


“Will it be.....Jeongol?” He asked timidly.


Mrs. Choi giggled.  “Ah, you like that one?  It is one of my favorite dishes to make, but tonight we are having pork belly.”


Pork belly? Yong Guk thought, hmmm I have never had it, but I bet it will be good.


“Pork belly!  My favorite!” He said, as he smiled a huge gummy smile.


Mrs. Choi giggled again and they all made their way into the front room.

 

Zelo looked at Yong Guk as he sat and was watching everyone happily.   Zelo smiled as he watched Yong Guk chatting happily with his father and brothers.  It was though nothing bad had ever happened between them. Yong Guk's eye caught his and Zelo smiled as Yong Guk sent a big gummy smile his way, his eyes were twinkling with happiness. He is so handsome Zelo thought to himself.  I missed him so much.  I couldn't stop thinking about him, even though he had said those things to me, I still forgave him.  Even though he had turned his back on me, I still forgave him.  Through it all, I still loved him as well.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:::::::::

Annyeong!!  Well-o, what do you guys think!?  Was Yong Guk sincere enough?  Do you think they forgave him too easily....and what about that ring.  Sha-bang!!  Wedding Bells?  I couldn't allow gukkie and Zelo to suffer too much, I love him them so much lol.  I hope ya'll like this chapter. We are approaching the end though, so the next update might take a few days, as I get the ending together.  Love all of ya'll so much! Thank you for subbing and your support, this has been so amazing, ya'll have no idea <3!!!!!!!  You are all amazing!!!  *BIG HUG*