26

3 Rich Brothers & 3 Poor Brothers(3 풍부한 형제 & 3 가난한 형제)

The days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months and it was all a heartbreaking blur for Yong Guk, he thought about Zelo everyday and what had happened. He replayed the image of the necklace falling from Zelo's bed in his mind and his heart would hurt. He thought about it until his head hurt, he thought about how confused Zelo really sounded, as though he really didn't know how the necklace got there. Either he was telling the truth or he was a great actor, Yong Guk thought, but why would he steal from me?

 

Zelo just didn't seem like the type of person who would steal, I mean he totally had that cute smile, those mesmorizing eyes, that adorable face!!!!  Plus he was always so kind and humble, he always thought of other's before himself.  The whole family seemed  very, very kind, they seemed like honest people with hearts of gold who cared very deeply for each other.  

 

This just doesn't make sense, Yong Guk thought as he was lying on his back on his bed.  His eyes were fixed on the ceiling and his lips were set into a deep frown.  Could Zelo actually steal? He murmured out loud, was I really deceived by those innocent looking eyes?

 

Zelo stealing....he thought as his mind drifted.....

 

Yong Guk's mind flashed, he was looking down a darkened hallway, the moonlight that filtered in thru the windows cast eerie shadows on the ground. It was storming outside, the wind howled endlessly and every so often, there was a bright flash as the lighting illuminated the hallway. Yong Guk could see a boy moving stealthily along the wall, trying to stay in the shadows and not be seen. The image was in black and white and reminded Yong Guk of those American old timey monster movies. Dr. Frankenstein. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. The ones that always began with an ominous voice saying, “It was a dark and stormy night...,” promising the audience from the beginning that this tale would be a dark one.

 

The boy continued to slither along the wall, he was all hunched over and tip toeing towards Yong Guk's room, the boy quietly opened the door and slipped inside and turned around. It was Zelo, his face was cast in a shadow, which made him look unnatural and gaunt, his blond hair was slicked back and he had a sadistic smile plastered on his face. His dark eyes slowly swiveled around Yong Guk's room, searching, until they settled on Yong Guk's necklace display case.

 

Da da da da daaaaaaaaa dadadadadadadada.

 

That tune played as Zelo tipped over to the necklace display case and slowly lifted the cover. His eyes were wide and he had a crazy look on his face.

 

“Heh Heh Heh” He cackled evilly, as he slowly lifted the priceless necklace out of the display case.  He held it up before his eyes and stared as though captivated by it's beauty, it swung lazily as it dangled from his outstreatched fingers.  He smiled a crooked smile.

 

Ahhh.....your precious necklace is mine Yong Guk! This is my revenge for you being so mean to me.” He hissed, as he slipped the necklace inside his shirt.

 

Revenge! Reveeeeeenge!” He howled and threw his head back. “Muahahahahaaaaaaa!!!”

 

****Poof****

 

The image was gone, Yong Guk sat up, blinking rapidly. I am seriously going crazy, he thought, as he shook his head quickly.  I will probably never find out what really happened, It's like appa said “You can't really understand the mind of a thief.”

 

Yong Guk thought about the boy's shining eyes, and his soft pink lips. He blond hair and how he would always duck his head and look up at him from under the fringe of his blond hair. He remembered Zelo's smile and his laugh and how he felt when he kissed him. He could not get him out of his mind and it hurt, and then, there was another pain Yong Guk felt when he thought of Zelo, he felt the pain of betrayal and disappointment. His mind flashed back to the day when they encountered Zelo begging on the side of the street. Yong Guk had thought hard about that day when they first met Zelo, he replayed that day in his head many times. He was really mean to Zelo and Zelo didn't deserve any of the cruel comments or the mean things that they did. They didn't know the struggle that Zelo faced until they lost their money and fate brought them together again...the very same boy that they were so heartless to helped them. He thought about when they were living with Zelo's family and if Zelo gave any indication that he remembered them from that day. Yong Guk couldn’t recall if he did. They really had some good times at the Choi home though, Yong Guk smiled unknowingly, it was like the end of the world for him when they lost their money and then....Zelo came into his life and totally changed him. How did it come to this? Yong Guk frowned and wiped a tear that had slid down his cheek, how are those happy times gone? Zelo was here and we were happy, but he ruined it. He stole from me. Why? I will never get the answer to that, Yong Guk thought angrily. He laid back on the bed and stared at the ceiling, the colorful prism from his necklace glittered on the ceiling and Yong Guk closed his eyes. Zelo's face immediately flashed in his mind and Yong Guk found himself reaching out to the boy, but Zelo pulled away. His face was so sad. Yong Guk reached out again and it looked like Zelo was reaching out to him, but he was being pulled away. Yong Guk's eyes flew open. His mind was a mess, he ran his hands across his face and took some deep breaths. Do I want him to go away forever or do I want him to come back?

 

*----------**----------**----------**----------**----------**----------**----------**----------**----------**----------*

 

Hip Hop music played from under the door of Him Chan's room, it was one of Jong Up's favorite songs and Him Chan played it endlessly. He had the song on repeat as he stood and stared out his window thinking of Jong Up and the last kiss that he managed to steal...no pun intended....before his Jonggie was taken away. He missed him terribly and he still did not believe that Zelo stole that necklace. He wished that his brother and father would come to their senses and let the Choi's come back. It really wasn’t the same with Jong Up gone, it was like a part of him was gone and Him Chan was only half functioning. Him Chan sighed sadly and walked over to the window and sat in a chair in front of it, he laid his chin on the window sill and pulled out his phone.

Images of Jong Up's shining crescent shaped eyes glittered up at him from his phone as he flipped tirelessly thru it. A tear slid down Him Chan's cheek as he stared at a close up picture that he took of Jong Up, his eyes followed every curve of the boys face, every small detail. Him Chan studied his eyes, the way they slanted so beautifully.   Jong Up has really beautiful eyes, Him Chan thought, and his nose with that adorable little mole, I loved kissing the lip of his nose, Him Chan chuckled, and his lips, mmm so soft....they were all so perfect. He is perfect.

 

"Saranghae, “I want to touch you, I want to kiss you again. I miss you so much” Him Chan whispered in a shaky voice.

 

They were both very affectionate people and shared a lot of skin ship and this time apart was truly tearing Him Chan apart. His mind and body craved Jong Up desperately, he longed for the boys lips on his again, he wanted to feel Jong Up squirm beneath him as he kissed and at his soft skin. Him Chan smiled and leaned back in the chair. Jong Up was so cute when they were intimate together, he would be really shy at first and then under the gentle touches of Him Chan, would soon open up. They have kissed many times and the sessions were pretty heated even though they didn't actually have .

 

Him Chan felt that he was old enough to have and he totally wanted to take their relationship to that level but he wanted it to be special. It would be his first time, and Jong Up's first time.

 

The kisses were enough to satisfy him.... for now, but it was hard to not go further, Jong Up was so irresistable and so mind blowingly hot!!  Simply tasting Jong Up's lips on his and running his hands along the boys toned body would have to be enough until they were both ready to take the next step, they did come pretty close to having one time though.

Jong Up tasted really good that day, I mean really good....really...really....really good......so good, Him Chan his lips. They were just cuddling together and he was holding Jong Up so close to him. It was sheer happiness, lying there in content silence, just holding each other made Him Chan so happy. He began to slowly rub his hands over Jong Up's body, he was so soft and warm, he smiled when he heard Jong Up emit a content soft sigh. So cute. He took his hand and brought it to the under side of Jong Up's chin and lifted the boys face. Jong Up's glazed over eyes met his and he was blushing already. So cute!! Him Chan slowly brought his face down, his lips becoming closer to Jong Up's, they were both breathing deeply as emotions began to stir within them, the anticipation of feeling each others lips, each others hands on their bodies, that feeling was so indescribable. Him Chan pressed his lips softly against Jong Up's not quite making full contact, he began to brush his lips across Jong Up's softly and Jong Up let out a shaky breath. Him Chan flicked out his tongue and quickly at Jong Up's bottom lip and then nibbled at it gently, he watched thru lust filled eyes as Jong Up squirmed beneath him, seeming to beg silently for more. Him Chan began to at the boy's bottom lip and then began to at the boys sweet skin, from Jong Up's lips to the underside of his chin. Jong Up gasped as he titled his head back, feeling Him Chan's tongue tickling the underside of his chin,  his eyes fluttered close and he moaned and moved his body seductively beneath Him Chan. Him Chan worked his mouth to the side of Jong Up's neck, and at the sensitive skin, he could hear Jong Up panting and and it was turning him on more and more. He could feel pressing hard against his pants. He took his hand and slid it underneath Jong Up's shirt, running his hands across the boys taut stomach and up to his chest, his finger's slid across the boys chest until they found Jong Up's s, Him Chan gently twirled the hardened bud in his fingers and Jong Up moaned even more. As he continued to flick and tease the buds, Him Chan moved his face back up to Jong Up and he quickly pressed his lips on Jong Up's. He darted out his tongue, pushing it against Jong Up's lips, he was happy when he felt the boy open up and moaned when Jong Up's warm tongue met his. They panted into each others mouths, their tongues were slipping and sliding past each other at a frenzied pace. As the kiss deepened, neither one wanted to come up for air, Him Chan felt like his body was scorching hot and all his senses seemed to be heightened, his hands moved on their own and roamed all over Jong Up's body. The boy squirmed beneath him and Him Chan moaned again when Jong Up's groin rubbed against his.

 

Ch-Ch.....Channieee”

 

He heard Jong Up pant out his name. This. Was. Amazing. Him Chan was breathing hard and hungrily at Jong Up's neck, hearing Jong Up call his name like that turned him on even more. His hand found Jong Up's pants and he began to tug on them.

 

Channie.” Jong Up whispered “I don't....I'm..”

 

Him Chan felt Jong Up's hand on his and he looked up, Jong Up was biting at his bottom lip, he looked a little sad.

 

I'm....not ready for that” he said apologetically. “I'm sorry” Tears began to form in his eyes.

 

No, no, baby don't be upset, and don't you dare apologize.” Him Chan said quickly and gently rubbed his hand along Jong Up's face.

 

Thank you for letting me know, I would not want to continue if you are not ready. I don't want you to do something that you didn't want to do.” He placed a soft kiss on Jong Up's nose and as he pulled back, watched the boy blush and smile.

 

He missed that smile. He missed it so much.

 

Him Chan stood and the memory faded away, Jong Up would have been Him Chan's first had they gone all the way. He wanted to but Jong Up wasn't ready for that, and Him Chan promised to wait. Now he was gone and he didn't know when he would see Jong Up again. It wasn't fair at all. This whole situation was really messed up....it was messed up from the first time they even met Zelo, they unknowingly started out on the wrong foot.

 

He thought about that day with Zelo and how he mocked him so cruelly. I can't even apologize now, he thought sadly. He thought about all the things that happened that day and Him Chan couldn't believe that he had done those things to Zelo. Then, it seemed like karma stepped in and caused them to lose everything and the boy that they had taunted became a great help to them. It also seemed like it was fate, if he had never taunted Zelo then he might not have met Jong Up, Him Chan smiled lovingly. He fell in love with Jong Up the moment he laid his eyes on him, but he was not sure if the boy felt the same way. He probably likes girls anyway, Him Chan had thought at that time, but then he noticed how Jong Up would smile at him and look away shyly and Him Chan started thinking that maybe he was interested. The two boys talked and Him Chan found out that Jong Up did like boys and it seemed like he was very interested in him. He made sure to let the boy know that he was interested as well. Then their money was found and they left, and Him Chan was shocked as he remembered how he had seemed to forget about his Jonggie during that time. They promised to come back.....but it took so long, and they almost lost the boys in that fire, then they found them again and it seemed like they would be together forever, but now Zelo is accused of stealing and his father orders them out of the house and Jong Up is gone again.

 

Was this part of a plan? Did all the pieces fall into place for this final outcome, is this the final outcome? Him Chan didn't know, but he did know that he wanted Jong Up back, he wanted the pain in his heart to go away.

 

*----------**----------**----------**----------**----------**----------**----------**----------**----------**----------*

 

The bags from a party store was sitting on Young Jae's bed. There were streamers and ballons with cheerful messages of "Happy Birthday!" in bright colorful letters on the front, everything was still in their wrappers.  A joyful celebration that never took place.  Young Jae sat on his bed, he stared unhappily at the  balloons, they looked just as deflated as he felt. He picked up the birthday card, he had looked at it many times over the past couple of months since DaeHyun left.

 

 

895726-1_enlrg.jpg

He was missing DaeHyun terribly this morning and so he pulled out the card along with some of the other items that he had personally picked out for his Dae's birthday party.  He held the card in his hands and opened it up. it was still blank inside, there were no heartfelt messages for the birthday boy. DaeHyun's birthday passed by and Young Jae was not able to wish him a Happy Birthday. His Dae was gone and it was just all wrong. Yong Guk is a pabo, Young Jae thought sadly. He thought that Yong Guk would have came to his senses by now, but no....he still believed that Zelo stole from him. This is crazy, Zelo is not a thief! I don't believe it, Him Chan does not believe, I think eomma believes it either. Only appa and Yong Guk seem to believe it.

 

Young Jae sighed and wiped tears from his eyes, he placed the card back in the party bags and put the bags back in his closet. He went over to his bed and opened the drawer next to his bed, he pulled out some sheets of paper and laid them on the bed.

 

It was the surprise song that he had DaeHyun had planned to sing for everyone during his "surprise" birthday party. Young Jae laughed silently to himself, well it was supposed to be a surprise but he kind of let it slip. DaeHyun suggested that they perform a surprise duet and Young Jae happily agreed. They both agreed that it should speak to their hearts and their love for each other. It took some time, but they put their heads together and finally came up with the perfect lyrics to express how they feel for each other.

Young Jae sighed, DaeHyun would start singing first and then he would sing the second verse. DaeHyun's verse went like this:

 

Eosaekhagiman han uri cheot mannam u woeoeoeo
Geuraedo nan waenji sirchi anhatji uwo~”

(“Our first encounter was nothing but awkward

Oh wo uh uh uh

But for some reason, I didn’t hate it Oh wo~”)
 

Young Jae began to sing to the second verse:

Eodiseonga manhi bon deutae

neoui yeppeun misoga

nareul dugeundugeundugeun seollege haetji

u woeoeoeo”

(“It feels like I’ve seen

Your pretty smile somewhere before

You made my heart race and flutter

Oh wo uh uh uh”)


His voice began to tremble and he stopped singing, his head hung as silent tears streamed down his face. It just wasn't right without DaeHyuns strong voice to harmonize with his soft one. Young Jae folded the paper and placed it back in the drawer. This was madness....he felt like was going mad. He didn't know that his heart could hurt so bad, this was an unbearable pain, and the tears. He just couldn't stop crying.  He felt like he just wanted to go out and try to find DaeHyun, search and search until he found him.

Young Jae laid on the bed as the tears continued to fall, he was not old enough to drive and he didn't even know where the Choi's were. He didn't know where to start, he couldn't ask Yong Guk or his father for help. He could ask Him Chan, but even still....they didn't know where the Choi's were taken. It just seemed really hopeless. Young Jae closed his eyes and hugged himself tightly, he rocked his body trying to comfort himself as best he could as his body shook as he sobbed quietly. He kept thinking of DaeHyun and he would just cry harder, he cried harder and harder until his head hurt, but the tears still didn't stop. As he laid there....he suddenly felt his bed dip, as though someone was getting on his bed, he then felt someone lay behind him, he could feel the person's warm body as they pressed close to him. The person pressed their bodies close together and Young Jae could feel the person's chest on his back as they breathed deeply behind him. He felt strong hands wrap themselves around him and a warm breath tickled the back of his neck.

 

Jaeee” He heard a voice...that sounded like his Dae.

 

Dae?” Young Jae called out uncertainly.

 

Yes Jae, baby...don't cry. I'm here....I’m here”

 

Dae is here?  My Dae is here with me, he came back to be with me.  Young Jae closed his eyes, his heart was beating so hard in his chest, it pounded against his chest wall.  He began to cry softly and he relaxed into the arms that were holding him so tightly.

 

Jae...I love you so much, please don't cry. I'm here baby....” DaeHyun whispered in his ear, Young Jae shivered, God that voice was so y.

 

Young Jae felt DaeHyun lean in and begin to kiss on the back of his neck, his lips were velvety soft, his tongue was so warm.

 

He could feel DaeHyun's mouth moving from his neck to his ears, where they began to gently on his lobes. He could feel DaeHyuns warm breath tickle his ear as he began to kiss the area just behind his ear.  It felt so amazing, he didn't realize how sensitive he was right there. He moaned as DaeHyun worked his mouth up and down that sensitive area just behind Young Jae's neck and the younger boy's body rolled in pleasure.  He felt DaeHyun began to and kiss on the side of his neck, the boys tongue felt so good against his skin.   He felt DaeHyun's hands roaming all over his body, he felt Dae's hands slip underneath his shirt and started massaging his sizzling chest. He felt like he was in an inferno, those hands were amazing as they slowly rubbed up and down his chest, and then from his chest to his hips and then back to his chest, and then down to his stomach. Just touching him all over. The combination was driving his crazy, the lips were and on his neck and those soft hands were everywhere. Young Jae didn't want this to ever end.

 

I love you Jae” He heard DaeHyun pant out against his neck.

 

I love you too Dae”

 

 

 

 

A/N:::::::::::*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* The boys are going thru a rough time right now, when will this craziness end!?

It looks like ya'll are still enjoying the fic and thank you for the comments, it really lets me know if  ya'll like the fic or not ^.^ don't worry happy times are coming for our beloved B.A.P oppas!!

Welcome all new Subbers!  Thank you for subscribing....there is so many now 0.0!!  I'm so excited!   ^.^!!

 

******UPDATE****

Hai Readers,

Sooooooo my computer got a virus and I had to get it fixed, when I brought it home.....I could not find the power chord so I have to go and buy another one.  I'm using my computer from work to relay this message, but unfortunately I don't have a copy of my story saved here at work with my notes for inspiration ;__; so I can't update, but I will as soon as I can.  I'm so sad *sobs*