Stepping across the border

She's Mine

KEVIN's P.O.V

"Dongho! Stop stealing my pancakes!" Soohyun screamed. 

"Why do you always blame me?!" Dongho shouted back. 

"BECAUSE you're doing it in PLAIN SIGHT." Soohyun said. 

Dongho pouted. "But I'm hungry!" 

"Then buy more and stop stealing our food!" Eli shouted. 

"Guys.. can you quiet down? People are starting to stare." I assured them as they noticed people were staring at us weirdly. 

"How long have they been looking at us?" Soohyun asked. 

"A while, that's for sure." AJ said. 

Soohyun and Dongho then shut up and began eating again. 

The members and I decided to grab breakfast at iHOP. But once we got our food, Dongho stole a few of Soohyun's pancakes because he felt his food wasn't enough to fill him up.. 

Geez.. I really need new friends. 

Just then.. "Yoo! My boys!" Someone shouted and it was none other than Shindong. 

"Hyungg!" I shouted. 

He came and greeted us as we did the same but then we noticed a very noticeable sunbae was walking behind him. We stood up and greeted her as well. 

"Tiffany sunbae!" Soohyun screamed. We stood up and bowed. 

"Oh my god." She said in english. "You don't have to do that, just a simple hello is fine." She said. We all laughed it off and next thing we know, Shindong and Tiffany joined us for breakfast. 


"So Kevin, can you go get _____ after this?" Hoon asked. 

"Why do I have to?" I wondered. 

"Because we already told her you would and she's expecting you." Kiseop said. 

"Wait.. _____ _____?" Tiffany asked. We all nodded. "How do you know her?" 

The guys looked at me for an explanation. "Long story short, she's my child hood friend. She moved here when she was ten then we reunited five years later. We dated for about two years then broke up. She went to fashion school and now she works with SM." I said. 

Tiffany and Shindong's mouths were wide open. 

"I would elaborate but then we'd be here all day." I joked. 

"Wait, you two dated?" Shindong asked. I nodded. "But you specifically said on a variety show that you've never dated before. Even on Beatles Code which I was the host of. You said you've never dated." 

"I lied. You know how that goes in the K-Pop scene. Plus, we didn't really want any one to know about the relationship. It was more of a DL kind of thing. We broke up shortly after I debuted into U-KISS." I assured both of them. 

They made an 'O' face and nodded. 

"Well we should go." Eli said. "You need to go pick up ____ now, she should be done by the time you get there." 

"We'll meet you two back at your place." AJ said. 

"Wait, I don't know where SM is.." I suddenly said. 

"We can lead you there." TIffany said. 

"Are you sure? Don't you two have plans?" I asked 

Tiffany and Shindong shook their heads. "We just met up for breakfast. I have to meet up with my members and Tiffany does too." 

"Well if it's okay with you two." I said. 

Tiffany did her signature eye smile. "No worries! Now let's go!" She said. We three parted ways with my members. 

"Oh, my car is across the street." I said. "Did you two drive?" 

"Aniyo. We took the bus. My car is in the shop and Shindong.. I don't know about him." Tiffany said. 

"Well we can ride in my car then, if you guys don't mind." I said which they didn't have a problem with. 

As we headed off, Tiffany sat in the back while Shindong sat in the passenger seat. We were busy talking and listing to the radio while they told me the way. 

As we got to SM, I parked and told them I'd wait here while they go get _____. 

"Why don't you just go inside?" Shindong asked. 

"Because it's SM. I can't just go in there, can I?" 

"Of course you can, you idiot. It's not like our companies are moral enemies. Now let's go." Shindong said as he literally dragged me out of the car. 

We got inside, they checked in with security and we three waited in the lobby. 

"Does she know what time you're coming?" Tiffany asked. 

"I think so. She told me to be here after lunch time. It's one on the dot so she should be done by now, right?" I asked. 

"From what I know she was practicing with EXO but they usually take a break around lunch time and should be done by now." Shindong assured me. 

"Why not just call her?" Tiffany suggested. 

"I left my phone in the car. Do you two mind?" I asked. 

Shindong took out his phone. "Annyeong! .. Are you done with practice? .. Great, well there's some one in the lobby with me who's waiting for you .. Yes really .. Come and find out for your self .. Great see you th- .. Oh I know, I got their calls .. Yes she's with me .. Just tell all of them to come down stairs .. Alright meet us in the lobby .. Okay bye!" 

"She's coming down." Shindong said. "With some of your members and mines too." He said turning to Tiffany. 
"I figured they're all looking for us." Tiffany said. 

Just then I saw Changmin, Jonghyun, Key, and Taemin walk throught he front door. 

"SHINDONG!" I heard some one scream but automatically knew it was Eunhyuk. 

"FANY!" Same goes for this person who screamed whic I knew was Yuri.

Shindong and Tiffany turned around. 

"Wow, SUJU, half of SNSD, TVXQ, SHINee, and EXO both K & M.. You sure brought just about the whole gang, didn't you, ____?" Tiffany asked. 

Wait.. EXO is here too? That means.. Sehun..

"We all kind of just bumped into each other upstairs, it wasn't on purpose." I heard her soft yet gentle voice. "So who were you talking about, oppa?" She asked. 

Shindong and Tiffany suddenly moved out of the way, revealing myself. 

I could tell every one was shocked to see me. Every one staring, made me a bit nervous but I kept my cool. 

"Took you long enough." I said. 

____ then smiled. "Kevin-ah.." 


Chapter 08 is here! What do you think? UKISS are still such dorks >.< Haha well like I said last chappie.. Not much to say, more different p.o.v's for this one so yeah. Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscribers xD !