New friendships

She's Mine

_____'s P.O.V

"Any questions?" I asked, hoping they say no. 

All of them shook their heads, but I know once they get me alone, the only thing they'll be doing is ask me questions. 

Finally our food was here and we began eating. 

"So, since you and Kevin-ssi have known each other since you were young, he knows every little detail about you, right?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Uh.. yeahh.. Why does tha-" I began but was soon cut off by Baekhyun. 

"So how was she like when she was little, Kevin-ssi??" He asked. 

I gave Kevin a glare, but apparently, he didn't seem to get it. "She was like a tomboy. Always trying to fight someone." 

"Jinjaa??" Kai asked suddenly intersted. U-KISS laughed as they have heard this story many, many, MANY times. 

Kevin nodded. "She loved to dance, but the street type of dancing. She would mostly hang with guys though. The girls in our neighborhood were all about dolls and nail polish, they'd sometimes question if ____ was a guy or not. I was beginning to question her myself too." 

____ then gave him a light punch. 

"Wait, so if you were so boyish when you were young, how did you grow up to like fashion too?" Suho asked. 

"Puberty kicked in. I like fashion but I could never give up my dancing so I decided why not do both?" I said proudly. 

"Ahh, makes more sense. So how come you never told us any of this?" Sehun asked. 

"Yeah, same here?" Kiseop asked. 

"You never asked." I said. 

"Oh yeah, because the most likely question that'll pop up is 'Do you know EXO'" Eli said sarcastically. 

I just shrugged. "I mean, you know how I am. I don't tell unless you ask. I didn't think it was neccessary." 

"Well, you working at SM Entertainment is big. You should've at least told us that." Soohyun said. 

"If someone would've answered my texts, maybe I would've told you." I said quietly but loud enough for them to hear. U-KISS knowing what I mean glared at Kevin who stared at his food. 

EXO looked at us awkwardly not knowing what I said really meant, and I don't exactly want them to know either. 


After we paid, we decided to part ways. "It was nice to get to know you guys." Suho said, as he lend out his hand to Soohyun. Soohyun was about to shake it until I stopped him. 

"Yah! What's up with the formal talk?" I shouted, annoyed. "Didn't we all agree to greet each other naturally? And talk like friends?" 

They all nodded awkwardly. Every one dropped the formal talk and hugged. 

"Hyung, we should go out for drinks sometime." Suho offered as Soohyun gladly accepted. 

I smiled at the sight as I watched EXO and U-KISS exchanging phone  numbers. 

"Well, we should get going now, we're suppose to meet up with Eunhyuk oppa." I reminded them. They all nodded and waved at U-KISS. 

"It was great to see all of you! I'm sorry we couldn't hang out today." I said as I apologized. 

They all patted me on the head. "It's okay, we understand." Soohyun said. 

"It was great seeing you noona." Dongho said sadly as he hugged me. 

"We really miss you.. Call us when ever you feel like it." Kiseop said as he hugged me. 

"But don't call Kevin cause he never answers." AJ said and hugged me. 

I could feel Kevin rolling his eyes as I laughed. 

"Seriously though, don't hesitate to call either of us." Eli said and hugged me. 

"Promise us, you will." Hoon said and hugged me. 

As we pulled apart, I looked at all of them and smiled. "I promise."

And then, it was Kevin's turn. Face to face, I didn't know what to say. Kevin knowing what I was thinking, didn't have to say anything. Instead he pulled me in for a hug. 

"I miss you. We all do. I promise I'll answer this time, so please, don't hesitate to call any one of us, okay?" He whispered. 

I smiled and nodded. 

As we broke apart, I stepped away and waved. As I turned around, I bumped into Suho's chest. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked as I suddenly saw EXO with a worried expression. They began looking at me then back at U-KISS who had the same confused expression I did. 

"Go with them." Suho said. 

"What?" I asked in total shock. 

"Go, missing one day with us won't kill us." Kai said. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah, you haven't seen these guys in forever. Have some fun while it's their day off." Chanyeol said. 

"But what about Eunhyuk?" 

"He'll understand." D.O said. 

I looked at Sehun. I could tell he was upset but he sooned smiled. "Go." He said. 

My face brightened up as I pulled these six dorks into a group hug. "Gomawo!" I shouted. 

I ran to U-KISS as they all patted me on the head and hugged me as well. 

"Thanks!" Soohyun said. 

"We'll take good care of her." Kiseop said.  

"You better! Or you're gonna have to deal with us!" Suho shouted playfully. 

U-KISS and I then parted ways with EXO who watched as we walked away. 

 


Chapter 06 is here! Looks like EXO and UKISS are getting along quite while, right? Will it stay that way though? Will Sehun just let her go off to Kevin when ever she wants? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscribers xD !