- - - - -, it's always been you

She's Mine

Once ___ had got to her destination, she soon became nervous. 

___ walked up slowly and was soon standing in front of his door. The nervousness began fading away as she took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. 

The door opened as a guy with a bright smile greeted her. "___!" Kiseop said happily. 

___ smiled. "Hello." 

Kiseop welcomed her in as he called out to the other members. "___'s here!" 

The guys all came rushing to the living room, greeting her happily. 

"Hey, what are you guys doing at Kevin's place?" She asked. 

"Just to chill, you know.. The usual." Soohyun said.

"Of course haha. Well anyway, where's Kevin?" 

"He's upstairs taking a shower, he'll be down shortly." Eli said. 

"So noona, since you're here, does that mean you choose Kevin?!" Dongho asked excitingly. 

All ____ did was give him a light smile as she turned her head away. 

The guys began cheesing like crazy as Kevin suddenly showed up. 

"Did I hear someone co-" Kevin's voice drifted off as he saw ____. 

"Hello." He said and smiled lightly. 

"Hi." ____ said and smiled. 

Silence went by as the members began to realize why it was quiet - they were there. 

"Uhm.. I think we should give these two a bit of privacy.." Hoon said as the guys went to Kevin's room. 

"So what's up?" Kevin asked, drying his hair with the towel. 

___ sat down as Kevin did the same. She held Kevin's hands in hers as she took in a huge amount of breath. "Kevin, you know I love you, right?" She asked him as he nodded. "And you know I'd never hurt you on purpose but as of now, I just need to do whats best for me.. And by that being said-" 

"You wanna be with Sehun?" Kevin asked but was more of a rhetorical question. 

Silence went by as ___ and Kevin stared at one another. ____ looked at him, her expression was regretful as Kevin's was hurtful. 

"I'm sorry.." ___ said. "I know we've been through a lot and I love you, I really do, Kevin.. But what Sehun and I have.. It's.. It's unexplainable.. I.. I'm sorry." ___ couldn't even continue as she just looked down. 

Kevin lifted up her head, assuring her with a smile that he'll be okay. "Remember what I said, no matter what choice you make, as long as your happy then thats all that matters." 

___ smiled. "I'm sorry." 

"It's okay." Kevin said and sighed. "Sehun really is a lucky guy." Kevin said as ___ gave him an awkward smile. He then gave her a light push. "Go, I'm sure he'll be happy to see you." 

____ gave him an 'are you sure you're okay' look as Kevin just smiled and nodded. 

"Thank you for understanding." ____ said and smiled as she gave him a light kiss on the cheek. 

As she left, Kevin sighed, his eyes becoming watery. "Y'all can come out now!" He screamed. 

UKISS came out of Kevin's room. Faces full of sorrow, sadness, concerned.

"Kevin.." Soohyun said, his voice shaky as he was already on the edge of crying. 

Kevin looked up, trying to hold back his tears. "I'm fine." 

"Kevin.." AJ said. 

"I'm fine." Kevin repeated, not daring to look at s. 

"Hyung.." Dongho said. 

"I SAID I'm f..i.." Kevin's voice drifted off as he began breaking down. Tears coming out like a waterfall. 

As much as ____ was happy, Kevin wanted to be happy for her too, and honestly he is happy for her; but as much as he tells himself that, he couldn't help but feel pain.. The pain of being abandoned by the one person he truly loved. 

Yes, she's happy. Just like he wants her to be and he, himself, is thrilled that she's finally found who she truly wants to be with. Seeing that smile on her face is all he wants but for some odd reason, he can't help but feel empty inside. Knowing the woman he loves is off with someone else. 

Just as he felt like his world was completely crumbling on top of him, Kevin felt a pair of hands on his shoulder. He looked up and saw Soohyun, along with all of his other members.

How could he forget them? These wonderful guys who has been with him through out the years. As much as Kevin wanted to just crawl in his bed and stay there for centries, knowing that he has his brothers by his side made that feeling go away. Kevin isn't alone. He never was. And one day, he'll come to terms with ___ being with Sehun. One day.. 


Once ___ had left Kevin's house, she felt guilty at the fact that she just rejected him but she did feel a lot better like a weight has been lifted off her shoulders. 

Sehun..

It's always been him..

Maybe I hadn't realized it from the start.. But it's him. I'm sure of it. 

Yes, Kevin is an amazing guy. I mean, we've been through so much together. Had our ups and downs, we cried, laughed, and shared so many wonderful memories together. But honestly, she was tired of it. The past, to be exact. All she wants to do is move on and that can't happen if she's with Kevin. She'll always love Kevin, I mean, he was her first love for godsake, but she knew they just couldn't be together. 

Sehun.. Yeah, she did see him as a brother at first but once she realized his true feelings, her point of view of him completely changed. She began realizing things she hadn't before. Like the way he takes care of her.. The way he suffers silently.. Because of her.. Who knew she'd fall for her dongsang? 

As ____ got to EXO's dorm, she was nervous, yet happy. Once she rang the doorbell, she was greeted by a familiar face. 

Kai. But he didn't seem to happy to see her. "Oh.. It's you." He said as he just left the door open and walked inside. 

____ gave him an odd look as she went inside. As the other members noticed her, they gave her a blank look as they just went back to what they were doing. "What's going on?" 

"You tell us." Chanyeol said. ____ didn't seem to understand as she just stared at them with a 'what the ' look.

A heavy sigh came from everyone as Baekhyun asked, "what are you doing here?" 

"I came to talk to-" 

"Why?" Xiumin asked. 

"Huh??" ____ asked in return with the most confused look ever.

"Why? Do you wanna hurt him? Do you wanna get back at him for what he did to you in the past? Is that it?" Suho asked, angrily as he stood up. 

"What's wrong with all of you?" 

"If you're here to tell Sehun that you wanna be with Kevin, then let us just save you the trouble. Please, leave." Tao said as he pointed to the door. 

"What are you talking about? I'm here to-" 

"We know! You don't have to say-" Luhan started but was interrupted by ____. 

"Stop in' interrupting me!" ____ shouted. Every one shut up but that didn't stop them from acting angry as they just bowed their heads. ____ calmed herself as she continued, "I'm not here to reject Sehun, actually, the reason I'm here is the complete opposite of what you all think." 

Everyone's heads shot up. "What??" They all screamed. 

"I choose Sehun, not Kevin." 

Every one exchanged glances then back at ____. "And I repeat.." D.O said as everyone then shouted together, "WHAT?!"

"Why would you think I picked Kevin?" 

"Because.. Soohyun texted me that you were at Kevin's place.." Suho said, checking his phone. 

"Yes, I was there to tell him I wanted to be just friends and that I love Sehun."

"Ahh crapp.." Chen said. 

"NICE GOING LEADER!" Kai said as he slapped Suho. 

"How the hell was I suppose to know?! And don't talk like that to your hyung!" Suho yelled. 

As ___ just gave them weird looks, she looked around, "So where is Sehun?" 

Every one exchanged awkward glances then looked down. 

___ raised an eye brow, "where is he?" 

Silence. 

"Guys?" 

Silence. 

"WHERE IS SEHUN?!" She finally screamed. 

"He just went out for walk.." Luhan said. 

"And when he means 'walk' he means the depressing, lonely, cry by himself type of walks." Kris said. 

"Wait, why?" ____ asked. 

"When I got that text from Soohyun, Sehun thought that you had chosen Kevin so he kind of just gave up and became all depressed. He said he wanted to be alone but.." Suho said as his voice drifted off. 

"But what?!" ____ asked. 

"He left right when Soohyun texted me which was like an hour ago. We tried calling him but it went straight to voicemail. It's gonna rain soon and he didn't bring an umbrella or jacket. All he's wearing is a tank top and basket ball shorts." Lay said. 

"Actually, it's raining right now." Chanyeol said as he looked out the window. "And it's getting heavier and heavier. Sehun will get a major fever if he stays out there much longer." 

"You guys can't track his phone?!" ____ asked. 

"We would but he left his phone here." Baekhyun said. 

Every one began pacing and thinking where he'd go but nothing. 

"Does know one really know where Sehun might be??" Suho asked. 

Every one nodded their heads. Just then, "I might know.." ____ said. 

"Where??" D.O asked. 

"The boardwalk.. Thats where he always went when he was upset. That was the first place I ever took him to when he was sad one day. He was so happy at the end of the day.. We had so many memories there."

"Well then let's go!" Chen said.

"No.. You guys stay. This is something I need to do by myself. I'll be back." ____ said as she grabbed her keys and was about to leave until Suho stopped her.

"Wait, bring this." He said as he handed her Sehun's jacket and an umbrella. "Be careful."

____ nodded, thanked them and left. 


Once ____ got to the boardwalk, she grabbed the umbrella and Sehun's jacket then began walking.. Or well running around the boardwalk area to see if Sehun is there. 

But nothing.. She looked and looked for what seemed like eternity. 

Just when she was about to give up, ____ finally spots Sehun at the bridge, watching the lake down below. 

From where she was standing, she could already see that Sehun was soaking wet and he definitely will catch a cold by tomorrow morning. 

____ walked over to him slowly. She stood right behind him for a while. Guessing he didn't hear her from the noise of the rain. 

____ then suddenly stood beside him, placing the umbrella above him so he doesn't get any more soaked - more than he already is. 

Sehun, wondering why he couldn't feel the rain, looked up and saw the umbrella.. He looked beside him and saw ____ with a smile yet worried look on her face. Sehun didn't say anything as he pushed the umbrella towards her, causing him to let the rain fall on him. 

____ frowned. "That was rude." 

"Why are you here?" Sehun asked. 

____, yet again, placed the umbrella above him said, "How could I let you come out here alone? Knowing it was raining and let you get soaked? You'll get sick." 

Sehun laughed lightly. "I don't need any sympathy from you. Just leave." 

"Sehun.." 

"Just stop. I already know what you're gonna say so please.. Just save your breath and leave." 

"But-" 

"LEAVE!" Sehun finally screamed as he faced ____. She saw the pain in his eyes. Even though it was raining, she could tell he cried.. Alot.. Sehun noticed the guiltness in her face and couldn't stand to see her that way. He closed his eyes for a moment then opened them, glaring at ____. "Just go." He said as he began walking away. 

"WILL YOU SHUT UP FOR A SECOND AND LISTEN TO ME?" She screamed but he didn't stop. 

____ began crying, seeing Sehun walk away, not even trying to hear what she has to say. ____ dropped the umbrella and his jacket - causing her to get wet in the process - as she ran to Sehun, backhugging him. 

Sehun froze in place, not knowing what to do. He hesitated but tried to unwrap ___'s arms which were wrapped tightly around his waist. "Let go.." He said repeatedly. 

___ did as she was told but then pushed him harshly causing him to lose his balance and fall to the ground. 

Sehun looked up and realized ____ was crying. 

"WHY WON'T YOU IN' LISTEN?! I CHOOSE YOU, SEHUN!" ____ screamed. Sehun's face was in shock, not believing what he just heard. ____ continued on, "I DIDN'T GO TO KEVIN'S HOUSE TO BE WITH HIM, I WENT BECAUSE I WANTED TO TELL HIM THAT I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU, SEHUN! I CHOOSE YOU! NOT KEVIN, YOU!" 

Sehun stood up, regretting what he just did to ___. "I.. I didn't know.." 

"Of course you didn't.. Because instead of consulting me, you run away like always." 

"I'm sorry.. I am.. It's just.. I thought.." 

"Yeah.. I know.." 

Sehun picked up his jacket and the umbrella, hovering it over the both of them.

"I mean, are you sure though? You know, that you wanna be with me?" 

"Are you trying to change my mind?"

"Well.. No, but I mean.. You and Kevin.. You guys had a past and I just.." 

___ stopped him right there. "Yeah, Kevin and  I had a past. But that's in the past. It's called the 'past' for a reason. I love Kevin, and I always will but within the last few months.. I thought my feelings for him slowly came back and it did.. For a moment but at the same time.. I began to realize my feelings for you as well. Kevin brought back memories and that's probably where those feelings for him came from. It's just memories.. I thought I'd never see you as no more than a brother but I was only kidding myself. I told myself that you're my dongsang.. That there should be only a brother-sister relationship and that those feelings I thought I have for you was just a little crush.. But in truth, I was lying to myself. I thought telling myself all those things repeatedly would make me think we aren't suppose to be together but I was wrong. I love you, Sehun, I really do.. All I wanna do is be with you.. But question is, are you willing to let me?"

Sehun didn't hesitate as a huge smile crept across his face. He nodded happily as he pulled ____ in for a kiss. 

Once they broke apart, both of them smiled brightly. "Our first kiss.. In the rain.." Sehun said. 

"How romantic.." ____ said as both of them laughed. 

Just then, "CONGRATULATIONS!" EXO screamed, popping out of know where as they pounded on Sehun and gave a huge hug to ____. 

"Where did you guys come from?!" ____ screamed. 

"We followed you and eavesdropped the entire time." Luhan said bluntly. 

Sehun and ____ just glared as EXO pointed to Suho. 

"It was his idea!" Kris screamed. 

"Yahh!" Suho shouted. "I'm not taking the blame for all of this!" 

Sehun and ____ laughed. 

"So... Sehun, have any words you'd like to say? Now that you and ____ are finally dating?" Kai asked. 

"Yes.. Two words." Sehun said, smiling at ____ who was happily in his arms. Sehun looked at her and gave her a wink then back at EXO. "She's mine.


And that's the FINALEEE! Feel free to leave comments down below to lemme know what you think! I'd love to hear your opinions on it. And I know it's not exactly my best chapter.. I just wasn't sure how to close the ending. I thought I had everything planned out but it was just a complete mess! Haha 

Anyway; click below for: 

>> Announcements, Shoutouts, and more! <<