A lovely reunion.. Not!

She's Mine

Kevin looked at the name of the message and his heart stopped. It was her. 

He took a breath as he opened the message. 

____: Oppa! It's nice to hear from you again! A little sudden.. But hey, better late than never right? (: It has been a while, hasn't it? Hehehe. I'd love to catch up with you but.. I already have plans. :/ I'm sorry since it's probably like you're only day off. Maybe some other time? 

Does she really have plans? Or is she just avoiding me? Aish.. Either way, I won't get to see her... Grrrr

KEVIN: Ahh, okay.. That's fine haha you're probably busy now. How are you anyway? 

____: I'm great! Got a new job, and you'd be shocked to find out what it is! Haha. And oh! I saw your goodbye stage for Standing Still, and as usual, I have to say DAEBAKK! xD

KEVIN: Haha thank you! Glad you like it! And good to know you're still cheering us on ^^ What is your new job anyway? Maybe the guys and I can come by and see you!

____: Of course! I am still a KISSME afterall (: U-KISS is the best idol group out there! Anyway, I have to go now, tell the guys I missed them! I miss all of you and hope to see you soon! Annyeoonggg! <3 

Kevin closed his phone, upset at the fact he won't be able to see _____. What plans could she possibly have that she couldn't give up to hang out with seven guys whom she hasn't seen in so long? Is this how she felt when I kept blowing her off? 

Kevin kicked off the sheets and got out of bed. He was tired of thinking and frankly, all these questions and 'what if's were giving him quite the headache. 

Kevin walked out and saw the guys already awake, watching TV. 

"Awake already sleepyhead?" Soohyun asked. 

"I've been awake." Kevin said and slumped on the couch. 

"We know. We can hear your phone beeping from out here." AJ said. 

"Who were you talking to?" Kiseop asked. 

"_____..." Kevin said quietly but loud enough for all of them to hear. 

Every one paused. "Did you just say.." Hoon started but knew he didn't even need to finish it as Kevin nodded his head. 

"I talked to _____." Kevin said loud and clear. 

"Well, what did she say?! Any thing new? How is she??" Dongho, the suddenly interested makne, began to ask. 

"Not much. I texted her last night asking if she'd like to hang with us today but said she has 'other plans.'" 

"Wow..." They all said, shocked. 

"I know. I can't believe she blew us off.." Kevin said. 

"No.. We're shocked not that she blew us off but that you actually texted her first." Eli said. 

Kevin rolled his eyes. "Well, did she say anything else?" AJ asked. 

Kevin shook his head. "Other than she misses all of us, no. She has a new job but she had to go before she could even tell me what it is." 

"Well that .. I really wanna see noona." Dongho pouted. 

"We all do but she's busy.. Nothing we can do." Hoon said. 

"Well, on the bright side, let's all get dressed and go have some fun, okay? No worries today." Soohyun said. The members sighed but did as he said. 

What they don't know is today will be full of surprises. 


Once they all got ready, the guys headed out and took two seperate cars. Eli and AJ rode with Kevin while Soohyun, Hoon, and Dongho rode with Kiseop. 

As they walked inside the cafe, the manager instantly recognized them. 

"Ahh! Kevin! And the rest of you!" She yelled as she ran up to hug them. U-KISS laughed, knowing she was still the same. "Sorry, but there's too many of you to name haha.." 

"It's okay, noona. So how are you?" Kevin asked. 

"I'm great! I've seen all of you on TV and I must say, Standing Still was an amazing song! I play it in my cafe all the time!" 

"Well that's great to hear! Haha so how's ____? Have you heard from her?" Soohyun asked. 

"Oh, she's fine! I saw her just the other day. She still comes by frequently with friends, it's like she never left." She said ethusiastically. 

"Ahh, that's nice. Do you know what days she do come?" Kevin asked. 

"Hmm.. Mostly the weekends but actually, I think she's coming today." She said as she checked the calendar. 

Suddenly, all of them were interested. "Really? Do you happen to know what time?" Hoon asked. 

She checked her watch, "You're in luck. She should be here in a few minutes." As she said that, every one's faces brighten up. Just then, "Ah! There she is!" She said as she pointed behind them. 

U-KISS all turned around faster than you can say anything else. And in walked the most gorgeous woman ever. Kevin's heart stopped at that moment.

____ walked in, looking down at her phone, but as she looked up, her eyes became as wide as the moon. 

"_____!" They all screamed. 

"Oppas!" She yelled. She ran towards U-KISS and hugged each one of them one by one. 

First, Soohyun, then Kiseop, then Hoon, then AJ, then Eli, then Dongho who wouldn't let her go.. And lastly it was Kevin's turn.

Both of them paused. 

"Hi." She said and waved. The guys stared back and forth, awkwardly. 

Kevin laughed slightly as he reached out to her. "Come here, you." Was all Kevin said before he grabbed and pulled her in for a deep hug. 

____ didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around Kevin's slender waist. 

"I missed you." Kevin whispered.

"I miss you too, oppa." She said. Every one smiled. 

"Well, this sure is a lovely reunion." The manager said. 

Just then, one guy walked in, followed by five more. "____! Why didn't you wait fo...r...us...." He said suddenly, his voice trailing off as he saw the scene in front of him. 

_____ and Kevin broke apart as they looked behind her, seeing a few familiar faces. 

Those guys.. And U-KISS all stared at one another, wondering what the hell was going on, having one girl all in the middle of this.

"Ahh, Sehun-ah!" _____ called him. 


Chapter 04 is here! What a lovely reunion.. Not! UKISS finally gets to see ____ after how long?! But here's the catch.. EXO is with her.. And now two idol groups with one girl in the middle of it all.. How do you think this will turn out? Two words.. Stay tuned ~ ! xD

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscribers xD !