All because of YOU

She's Mine

"She's been shot!" Sehun screamed as every one soon realized that the fan had shot her. 

The police called for the ambulance as UKISS and EXO all crowded over ____. 

"____! Yah! Stay with me!" Kevin cried out, as he held on tightly. 

"Noona! Please! Don't go!" Sehun cried out, holding her hand. 

Everyone ran to her side, desperately calling out to her. They could hear the ambulance sirens coming closer and closer. 

____ began coughing up blood, her eyes half closed. "Oppa.. Sehun-ah.." She called out. Kevin and Sehun were crying too much to even speak. ___ reached  her hand up to Kevin's face, looked at him and then at Sehun, she smiled lightly as she said two words, "Mianhe.." (or one word in Korean.. ;P ) 


EXO and UKISS were all gathered at the hospital. Sehun and Kevin paced back and forth, bumping into one another occasionally. 

"Stop bumping into me!" Kevin finally screamed as his face turned red.

"YOU stop bumping into me!" Sehun screamed back. 

"If it wasn't for YOU, we wouldn't even be here!" Kevin shouted. 

"What the hell did I do?!"

"All because of YOU, your crazy fans had to follow us. If it wasn't for YOU, ____ wouldn't even be here. None of us would! If it wasn't for YOU, she would've never have gotten shot! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!" Kevin shouted out as he pushed Sehun. 

Sehun shocked by Kevin's actions just as every one else was, regained his balance. "Because of me?! Who was the one that ____ followed outside that night because he was drunk? YOU. You should've never even came that night. If you weren't there, maybe I would've never even went outside and talk to ___. I'm not taking the blame for all of this, Kevin. You should've just stayed away from her." Sehun said as he pushed Kevin back. 

"Ha. And who told you to come out that night? man! Do you always have to ? You love her that much that you wanna screw around with me? I didn't start any of this, YOU did!" Kevin screamed. 

"It's not my fault you can't keep up with me. Guess your not a bigger challenge than I thought you were. Like I said, you should've left her alone. You just had to come in, bring up the past and confuse her. She doesn't even need you. You hurted her in the past so what makes you think she'd ever be with a guy like you?" 

Kevin didn't say anything as he punched Sehun to the ground. Gasps were heard as EXO and UKISS suddenly stood to their feet. EXO helped Sehun up as he wiped the corner of his mouth, blood dripping down. 

UKISS held Kevin back who was still heated, his fiery eyes piercing through Sehun's body. 

Neither guy said a thing except brushing off their members and lunging towards eachother in a full on fist fight. 

UKISS and EXO had enough as they pulled the boys apart. 

"ALRIGHT! THAT'S ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU!" Soohyun and Suho screamed. 

"Dammit! I'm so in' tired of both of you!" Suho shouted. 

"When will this hostility stop?! When will you two stop acting childish and grow up?!" Eli shouted.

"He started it!" Sehun shouted. 

"I DON'T CARE who started it. You should've been the mature one and finished it!" Kris shouted. 

"____ is in there, fighting for her life, and y'all idiots wanna in' fight?" Hoon shouted. 

"If we weren't even in this situation, I'd knock both of you es out here and now!" Chanyeol shouted. 

"We know you two don't like eachother but that doesn't mean you guys can knock eachother out." Kiseop said calmly. 

Every one then sighed. Kevin and Sehun bowed their heads as all of their hyungs finished screaming at them. Even Dongho was disappointed. 

"We're sorry.." Kevin and Sehun both said. 

"What ever.. Just go sit down." Soohyun said. Both guys did exactly as they were told.

After what seemed like eternity, the doctor came out. Sehun and Kevin were the first ones to rush to his side. 

"How is she?" Both of them asked. 

"She's lucky. The bullet hit one of her vital organs but she'd got here in time for us to give her an organ transplant. A second late and she probably wouldn't have made it." The doctor said as the guys stared at him with blank faces. "In other words, she'll be okay." 

Every one let out a sigh of relief. 

"Are we able to see her?" AJ asked. 

"In a few moments. The nurse will let you know when." EXO and UKISS bowed and thanked the doctor as he walked off. 


Chapter 28 is here! What do you think? Kevin and Sehun having that confrontation. Can you really imagine Kevin being that harsh? Or even Sehun being that mad? Or even those two actually fighting? o.O So what now? Things only seem to be going down hill.. Will every thing soon get better? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Have you guys heard the news about UKISS adding a new member? Or the whole EXO - Kris situation? I know you guys could probably care less to hear my two cents on it but I really just need to vent so if you don't wanna listen to me babbling on, then don't read any further; 

To be honest, when I first heard about adding a new member, I didn't like the idea at all. I was hoping it was just a joke, but apparently I was wrong. I mean, why go through so many member changes? I and I'm sure a lot of other KISSMEs already had a tough time accepting AJ and Hoon. It took me months to accept those two. And now with Dongho leaving, they wanna add another member? What for? What's NH Media planning? Is UKISS really not freakin' good enough that you have to keep going through all these damn changes? Heck, when AJ and Hoon first joined, Kevin was so uncomfortable with AJ at first, I'm sure it took him a while to adapt. I mean, they added AJ and Hoon after UKISS debuted for three years so I guess it wasn't that bad but they've debuted almost six years already, and adding a new member will do what? Are  they planning on adding a new member every three in' years? Can UKISS not function as a six member group - five member group when AJ's overseas? They've done a pretty good motherin' job so far, right? Their loved overseas by tons and tons of fans. What? You want their own country to actually give them some attention so you add a new member, hoping that South Korea would actually notice UKISS more? Is that it? Oh but wait, wasn't that the same plan you guys had when AJ and Hoon joined the group? If your plan didn't work in the beginning, what makes you think it'd work now? 

Okay, so that's my frustration side coming out, but now for my understanding side. I understand NH Media might wanna add a new member because maybe Eli taking care of all the rapping parts when AJ is overseas is a bit much. I guess adding another rapper to the group will give Eli a chance to breath. Even Soohyun says that we should trust in UKISS' judgements and believe in them, so that's exactly what I'm gonna do. Do I agree with it? Not entirely. But as a fellow KISSME, I'm gonna stand by UKISS and give Jun a chance. I mean, who knows? He might be an awesome rapper and performer. Someone with a great personality. In conclusion, I'm rooting for UKISS + the new member regardless of what might happen. UKISS Fighting <33 !

What about the whole EXO - Kris situation? I surely did not see this coming.. It really reminds me of the whole SUJU - Hangeng fiasco except this problem seems to be getting bigger and bigger. Honestly, I don't know what to say nor where to start. I'm not a big EXO fan so I haven't been following every little detail and inch of what's been happening. I love their music and performances but that's as much as I fan I am of them. As you can tell, UKISS is really the only group I keep updates on consistently. 

Anywho, considering I don't know much about EXO's situation, I'm not gonna say much except just state my opinion of it. I can understand Kris' side because I mean SM does pretty much choose all of their scheedules. The past year or so, EXO has been crazy busy - nonstop variety shows, music shows, traveling, and so much more. I'm sure they probably only sleep for like two hours or never even sleep at all. After a year or so of constantly being busy 24/7, that stress and tiredness can catch up to them. I understand why Kris went to the hospital to get checked. Maybe you're wondering why the other EXO members seem fine? Some peoples body adapt to certain siutations differently and in this situation, Kris' body just couldn't handle all that stress that's been building up. So yeah, I completely understand why Kris would consider to withdraw from SM and probably EXO as well. 

But I also understand the remaining eleven members of EXO's side as well. EXO-M just had a concert in China and Kris seemed perfectly fine, at least in their eyes, and their fans as well. So the lawsuit and Kris disappearing took every one by surprise. I understand why EXO were all confused. I think their reactions to this is completely understandable. I do believe things might've been different if Kris had consult s before all of this and maybe s wouldn't have said such harsh words about him. I mean, Suho actually calling Kris a betrayer? Or what ever it was he said? Even Tao saying that what Kris had done was an act of betrayal. Honestly, I can't even believe that those words came from the members themselves. I still don't wanna believe it. WE ARE ONE! What happened  to that? Even though the rest of the eleven members are still saying that phrase, at the end of the day, the words about Kris, coming from their own mouths, it sure doesn't seem like it. Even with the Super Junior situation, not even Leeteuk said anything harsh about Hangeng. And to this day, there's no bad blood between Super Junior and Hangeng. But what exactly happened to EXO? 

Anyway, that's my two cents into the whole situation. If you actually read this then WOW. At the end of the day, no matter what happens to EXO, I still love them regardless (and that's including Kris as well). I really hope EXO and Kris will be able to get through this, TOGETHER. As a family, as a whole, just like EXO always say, "WE ARE ONE!" ; If they truly are one, then I do believe they'll be able to move past this whether Kris decides to leave or not, as a family. EXO fighting!