It's not space I need..

She's Mine

The party went on through out the evening. It was getting close to midnight, but good thing no one had schedules the next day, even if they did, having a few hours of sleep, it's what their used too.

Through out the evening, SM + UKISS + a few other idols from other companies partied and socialized for hours, having dance battles and such. 

But one thing was for sure, even with all that much excitement and joy every one was having, it was still a tad awkward. Specifically with three people: Kevin, ____, and Sehun

Why? 

Because those two guys have been fighting to get her attention all night and it was pretty damn obvious to every one. 

One minute, Sehun would be dancing with ____, and the next minute, she'd be chatting it up with Kevin. 

Kevin though, knowing it's EXO's party slowly backs off. I mean, come on.. 

It's suppose to be EXO's night and what the does Kevin look like, coming up in there, tryna steal ____ away from Sehun? Adding on that it's mostly SM and that his group was most likely invited because of _____. 

Knowing the angel-Kevin, he slowly begins backing off of _____, and unknowingly, leaving her in the arms of Sehun. 


"Noona?" Sehun suddenly asks as he approaches the table where ____ and a few others are sitting at. 

"Yes?" ____ asks.

"Wanna dance?" Sehun asked as he reached out his hand to her. 

She hesitated as she looked over to SNSD who was obviously shaking their heads yes. 

____ looked back at Sehun, smiled, and held his hand as he led her to the dance floor. 

Suddenly, a slow song came on. Sehun looked over to _____ nervously. 

"It's fine." She assured him. 

With that being said, Sehun slid his slender arms around her waist as her hands found its way to his neck. They slow danced across the dance floor while majority of every one was staring in awe. 

On the other hand, UKISS and EXO, knowing the whole story, was a bit worried. 

EXO, was of course excited for the makne but as they looked over at the sorrowful Kevin, they just couldn't help but feel terrible. 

UKISS, was of course upset for Kevin. Kevin found his way to the bar section, drinking shots and chugging down beer, bottle after bottle. The way he was walking, it's obvious Kevin is a little tipsy. It's a good thing Kevin can hold down his liquor.. 

As tipsy Kevin looked upon the crowd, his eyes set on two familiar ones. 

_____.. In the arms of Sehun. 

Why.. Why can't that be me? Why did I let her go? Why.. Why am I so in' weak? Kevin thought. 

He just couldn't stand the sight. The sight of the woman he loves in the arms of another man. Who would though?

As Kevin chugged down one last beer, he stumbled out of the room, to god knows where. 

_____ had her eyes on Kevin majority of the time she's been slow dancing with Sehun. 

Yeah, she likes Sehun. Yeah, her heart beats for him with just the slightest touch. 

But Kevin was still apart of her. Part of her still yearns for Kevin and with both of them there, in the same room, it's made it even harder for her to focus on anything tonight. 

It's EXO's special night so of course she'd be with the EXO guys, celebrating and when I mean EXO, I mostly mean Sehun. 

But she knew the sight of her with Sehun, right in front of Kevin was just wrong. No, they're not together but it's not like she wants Kevin to be in pain. 

As she saw Kevin stumble out of the room, she knew immediately he was tipsy. 

"Sehun.." She said as she broke apart from him. 

"Yes?" He asked confused. 

"I.. I gotta go do something real quick. I'll be back, okay?"

"Alright but you owe me to finish at least one dance." He joked. 

____ smiled and walked off. As she went out of the front entrance, she looked around. 

I'm sure he went this way.. She thought as she tried to look for Kevin. 

Just then, she heard a noise at the side of the building. As she walked towards where the noise was coming from, she saw a security guard walking from there. 

"If you're looking for Mr. Woo, that's him right around the corner." He assured her. 

_____ nodded and thanked him. 

"Kevin?" 

Kevin lifted up his head, making eye contact with her. The good thing about Kevin when he drinks is he knows his limits and is still aware of everything that's going on around him. 

As they made eye contact, ____ could see the pain in his eyes. It just breaks her heart seeing him in that kind of state and knowing she's the cause of it just broke her completely. 

"What are you doing out her?" She asked. 

"Just needed some fresh air.. That's all.." Kevin mumbled as he stumbled away. Just as he was about to fall, ____ grabbed a hold of his waist, holding him up. 

"Are you okay?" She asked, worried. 

Kevin finally looks at her as their face to face. 

"I'm fine." Kevin said, his voice suddenly sharp as he pushed her away. 

_____ was taken back by his actions but was kind of expecting it. "Kevin.." She called out to him. As she reached out to him, he stopped her completely. 

"Don't. Just.. Just don't come near me." 

"Kevin-ah.." 

"DON'T say my name like that anymore. Please.. I can't take it." 

_____ was speechless. What exactly was she even suppose to say in a situation like this? 

As he began walking away once again, ____ grabbed him by his arm, forcing him to face her. 

"Kevin, talk to me!" She shouted out. 

Suddenly, in one swift motion, ____ found herself trapped between Kevin's slender arms. In a blink of an eye, Kevin had her pinned to the wall. 

"I.. I need to know how you feel." He said. 

Kevin and _____ were so close that she could smell the alcohol. 

"One minute, you're with me, the next, you're in the arms of another guy. Just exactly what game are you playing?" 

"I'm.. I'm not.. It's not like that." 

"Then what is it?! I get that I hurt you and I'm sorry. I love you, I really do. What do I have to do to prove it?!" 

"Did you forget about the fact you abandoned me for a whole year? Do you think it's easy to let something like that go? It's gonna take me some time, Kevin." 

"Space? I gave you space and some how, you found your way into Sehun's arms. Have you even thought about me at all?" 

"Kevin.. You're being crazy right now." 

"I know it's selfish of me to say that but I don't know what else to do, _____. I really don't." 

"What do you expect from me?" 

"The truth. Do you like me or not?" 

"Yes.. But.." She said but hesitated to say the next part. It was pretty obvious for Kevin though. 

"But you also like Sehun.." 

"I'm sor-" She began but was soon cut off by Kevin's lips.. On hers. Her eyes widen as she tried to push him off but it was no use. Kevin might seem scrawny and weak, but he's pretty strong. 

Unknowingly, ____ melted into Kevin's kiss as she found herself kissing back. Her hands that were once gripping Kevin's shirting, trying to push him away, suddenly relaxed, finding it's way to Kevin's face, then his neck, then began running her hands through his soft, silky hair. 

Kevin had one hand on her face and the other on her waist as both of their bodies gradually became closer. 

Kevin and ____ suddenly broke apart gasping for air. 

"You're sorry huh?" Kevin asked as he smirked. 

____ pushed him away, wiping her lips. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" 

"Look.." 

"No, you look, Kevin Woo." _____ said as she cut him off. "I get that you're upset. I get that the idea of me being with Sehun bugs you and even him and I close together right in front of you bugs the out of you. I get that you're impatient. I get all of that. I know you need answers and honestly, I don't have them. At least not at the moment. I like both of you and I know I can't have it both ways. That's why I need some time. I don't need space. I need to know who's willing to be there for me through my ups and downs. I need to know who's willing to go thousands of miles just to be with me. I need to know that you won't abandon me even if you're going through a tough time. Communicate with me, don't just get up and leave. I need to know you won't do that again. I can't figure all of this out over night. It's not space I need, Kevin. If you truly do love me like you say you do, then prove it. Don't just say it, convince me. " 

"How do you-" 

"That's for you to figure out." 

Kevin was lost. How the hell was he suppose to figure out anything? And the fact that he's tipsy isn't helping at all. 

"Did I interrupt something?" Someone suddenly said. ____ and Kevin jumped slightly as they turned to the person who said it. 

"Sehun.." ____ said. 


Chapter 18 is here! LONG chapter. Sorry.. But what do you think? Seems like once Kevin gets alcohol into his system, all of his feelings burst out. And that kiss thouu! A shocker or not? What do you think will happen now? Will Kevin convince her he won't leave her this time? And Sehun.. CLOCKBLOCKER! What'll happen now? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscribers xD !