Awkward..

She's Mine

____ walked into Kevin's arms as she slid her arms around his waist as he did the same. 

They let go of one another, knowing every one was watching.

"How'd you get here?" ____ asked. 

"Uh.. I drove?" Kevin sarcastically said. 

____ rolled her eyes. "I meant, you don't know the way here so how'd you get here?" 

"He could've looked up the address online." Yuri said. 

"Yeah he could've but we bumped into him at iHOP so we decided to show him the way." Tiffany said as Shindong nodded. 

"So Kevin is the person you're going out with today?" D.O asked. 

____ nodded. "Him and the rest of U-KISS." 

"We never knew you were close with them." Onew said.

"I'd love to stay around and explain but EXO can catch you guys up on the details." ____ said. 

"We can too! Kevin told us the short version in the car." TIffany said. 

"Oh yeah, speaking of which DONGHEE SHIN." Eunhyuk said. 

Shindong, surprised at the young one using his full name, "Ehh?" 

"How come you didn't answer our calls?!" Donghae shouted. 

"And YOU. STEPHANIE MIYOUNG HWANG." Taeyeon shouted. 

"Uhh, annyeong?" Tiffany said innocently with her signature eye smile. 

"How come you didn't answer our calls either?!" Sunny yelled. 

"Uhm.. In my defense.. My phone is with Yuri.." Tiffany said, pointing to Yuri. 

"That's impossible. I think I would know if your phone was w..i...t..h...m..e.." Yuri said as she digged through her back pocket for her phone which turned out to be Tiffany's. 

Taeyeon and Sunny then glared at her. "Yuri-ah.." Both of them growled. 

"Wait so how did your phone turn up on Yuri?" Sunny asked. 

"Yuri was in a rush to meet up with Kris this morning and must've took mines by mistake which was next to her's on the kitchen table. I didn't notice until I got on the bus. I would've called but I don't know Yuri's password." Tiffany explained. 

"And Yuri.. Did you not notice you had Tiffany's phone this whole time?" Sunny asked. 

"I hadn't used nor have I needed to use my phone all day." Yuri explained. "I just grabbed it off the kitchen table, put it in my back pocket and left." 

"Then how did you call Tiffany earlier?" Taeyeon asked. 

"I used Kris' phone." Yuri said as she pointed to Kris who nodded his head in response. 

"But wouldn't you have noticed while we were calling that Tiffany's phone vibrated?" Taeyeon asked. 

Yuri then looked down and pressed the side button but the light wouldn't come up. 

"It's not gonna light up. I didn't charge it last night so it's probably been dead for hours." Tiffany said. 

"Well I guess that explains a lot.." Sunny said. 

"And what's your excuse, Shindong?" Eunhyuk glared. 

"Yeah you couldn't pick up any of our calls but you can call _____?" Donghae asked. 

"What are you talking about? I didn't get any calls from you guys." Shindong said. 

"You're joking right? We've been calling you all day." Sungmin said. 

Shindong pulled out his phone. "The only miss calls I got were from Kyuhyun, see look!" Shindong said as he showed his phone to every one. 

The rest of SUJU then scrolled through their call lists proving they called Shindong.

"Wait so how come you didn't get any of our calls except for Kyuhyun?" Henry asked. 

"Well do all of you have Shindong's new number?" Jonghyun asked. 

"New number?" Yesung asked. 

Shindong nodded. "I changed my number a few days ago. Didn't you guys get it?" 

They all shook their heads. "How come you didn't just text us or something?" Yesung asked. 

"I was busy that day when I changed my number. We had practice that morning then my radio show and so forth. I wrote it on a piece of paper and gave it to Kyuhyun who was suppose to give it to you guys. I thought he did so I didn't bother to ask.." Shindong explained.

Every one then looked at the deceiving makne. "Oops.. My bad.. hehe." Kyuhyun said with his evil smirk. 

"So we've been running all over Seoul looking for Shindong..." Eunhyuk said. 

"Calling the wrong number.." Henry added. 

"Just because of YOU?" Sungmin finished. 

"Hey don't be mad at me, I still called Shindong. He didn't pick up." Kyuhyun said as he pointed. 

"Hey it's the makne. For all I know he would be calling me about something so uncalled for as he usually does. Besides I didn't think it was important considering he only called once." Shindong explained.

SUJU then glared at Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk balled up his fists at Kyuhyun who ran and hid behind Kevin. Eunhyuk's expression soften. 

"Oh gawd.. We totally forgot about you." Eunhyuk said as he calmed down. 

Kevin smiled. "Aniyo it's okay. SM artists are pretty entertaining." 

"You really are an angel." Kyuhyun said. 

Every one then stared at him weirdly. 

"Yah! Why are you saying weird things?! You'll scare him!" _____ shouted. 

"What? It's true. You all say he's like a flower boy when he's not around so wh- ow! Hyung!" Kyuhyun screamed as Shindong smacked him on the head. 

"You really need to know when to keep your mouth shut.." Shindong growled. 

"You guys talk about me?" Kevin said as he pointed to himself.

"Well.. Kind of. We've seen you and your members perform, it's just daebak!" Yuri said. 

"And your vocals are amazing! I don't see how someone can dance so much yet keep their voice at a steady pace." Taeyeon complimented. 

"You are a great singer, Kevin-ssi." Onew said. 

"And a great dancer." Taemin said. 

"Yeah you're actually kind of similar to Sehun." Yunho said. 

"Oppa.." Yuri whispered nudging Yunho who wasn't getting the hint. 

_____ and Kevin exchanged glances. _____ then looked over to Sehun hoping he was okay. 

Sehun was somewhat shocked by Yunho's comment. 

"What? They are. Both have that pretty boy flower boy look. Only difference is Kevin has the vocals and Sehun has the moves." Yunho said. 

____ figuring out how to get out of the situation quickly said, "Well we really have to go now! I'll see all of you later, alright? Annyeong!" She said as she grabbed Kevin's hand and literally ran off with him trailing behind her while the SM artists just stare in awe.


Chapter 10 is here! What do you think? Funny interaction with SUJU and SNSD. Still gotta love 'em right? Haha well yeah, a little awkwad at the end but it's all good right? How do you think ___ and Kevin will spend the day? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscribers xD !