She didn't break the promise, you did.

She's Mine

Cause I'm on fire

But you keep on standing still~

Yeah I'm burning down 

But you keep on standing still

In this endless maze

I have lost my way out

I wait for it to end

But you keep on standing still 

While you keep on standing still 

"CUT! Good job guys." The director announced. 

The guys slouched, turned to their fans and waved. 

"Thank you! Good job! Thanks for your hard work!" The guys repeatedly said. They smiled at their fans as they walked off the stage. 

Walking towards their dressing room, they greeted sunbaes and juniors. 

Once UKISS got to their dressing room, they all collapsed. 

Their manager came in. "That was a good performance. How you feeling?" 

"Fine, it's crazy it's already our goodbye stage.." Eli said. 

"Why is it whenever we have a comeback, it only lasts not even a month?" Dongho asked. 

"It's been about a month.." Their manager said. 

"Well it sure doesn't seem like it." Kevin said. 

"That's the thing about being international idols. We don't focus just on one country, even if it is our own country. Anyways, for the next week or so, we'll be practicing for your Singapore concert next month." 

"To promote Collage, right?" Kiseop asked. 

The manager nodded. "Yeah so get your things and let's go. Practice starts next week." 

"Why not tomorrow?" Hoon asked. 

"Because the company wants to give all of you the rest of the week off, knowing you'll be working 10x hard the

next few months." 

"Seems fair I guess." Soohyun said 

"Yeah, so now let's go." 


(at Eli's apartment)

"Hyung! Do you not have anything else besides ramen and eggs?!" Kevin yelled as he looked through the kitchen. 

"Well what do you wanna eat then?" Eli asked.

"Anything but-" Soohyun started.. 

"PIZZAAAA!" Kevin screamed before he could even finish. 

Every one sighed. "We're not getting pizza."

It was silent. Every one wondered why Kevin didn't say anything. They looked up and there was their answer right in front of them. It was Kevin.. Pouting.

"That's not gonna work." Hoon said. Kevin didn't say anything, only pouted even more. 

"Really, you can stop now." AJ said. Again, nothing. 

Every one began exchanging glances then back at Kevin who was still pouting. 

They all sighed and looked at the leader. Soohyun rolled his eyes, "Fine.. We'll get pizza.." 

Kevin's eyes lit up as his frown turned into a smile. 

"Dammit, I hate how he uses that against us every time.." Kiseop said. 

"Hahaha you all are a bunch of weak sauce." Dongho said. 

"Shut up, even you can't say no to him, and you're younger." Eli said. 

"Shut up.." Dongho then said as he crossed his arms.


As the guys ate pizza, they were debating about what to do on their day off. 

"Let's go to the gym!" Hoon said. 

"It's our day off from work.." Soohyun said. 

"Singing and dancing countless hours.." AJ added. 

"And you wanna go to the freakin' gym?!" Eli finished. 

"I'll take that as a no..." Hoon said quietly. 

"How about brunch at our favorite cafe place and chill at the park?" Kevin suggested. 

"What about breakfast?" Dongho asked. 

"It's our day off tomorrow.. We've been working non-stop for the past few months.. You think we're really gonna wake up early tomorrow?" Kevin asked sarcastically. 

Dongho just rolled his eyes. Every one else exchanged glances, deciding whether to go or not. There was nothing else they really could do. 

"Alright, sounds like a plan." 

"Wait.." Eli suddenly said. "You only want to go there because _____ works there, right?" 

Every one suddenly ooed~ and such at Kevin as he blushed. 

"Anii. It's not that.." He said. 

"Sure.." AJ said. "Have you even talked to her since the break up?" 

Kevin sighed. "Not really. Simple 'how you've been' type of conversations. But that's really about it." 

"You know, for people who promised to be friends or what ever you two promised that night, you sure have a hard time keeping it." Kiseop pointed out. 

"Hey, she was the one who promised me first. She said she'd be by my side and she hasn't even kept her word, so why should I keep mines??!" Kevin suddenly said. 

"It's not like you made it any easier for her to do so." Eli said. 

"What's that suppose to mean?" Kevin asked. 

"You broke up with her because you were too busy for her. She promised she'd be by your sid-" Eli began. 

"And she didn-" 

"She was. She texted you every day, words of encouragement, just cheering you on, just letting you know she's

there for you. Never called, cause you might be busy." Eli interrupted. 

"She made it clear you didn't have to text her back because who knows, you might've been busy at the moment, but you could've at least sent her a 'thank you' or something instead of 'I'm busy, text you later.' Even though you never actually texted her back. But something that showed her you appreciate her, was that too hard, Kevin?" Soohyun added. 

"She continued on doing that for an entire year. One whole year. During the holidays, your birthday, our comebacks, our concerts.." AJ added. 

"After a year, she grew tired. Tired of not being appreciated by you, so she gave up." Hoon added. 

"She wasn't the one who broke the promise first Kevin.." Kiseop added. 

"You did." Dongho then finished. 

Kevin, who stayed silent the entire time, realized what they said was actually right. 

"I'm going to bed." Kevin said as he went in the room. 

"Wait.. That's my-" Eli started but it was too late. Kevin closed the door. "Room.."

 


Chapter 01 is here! I'm sorry if it's a bit of a disappoint. I admit, not one of my best, that's for sure. Well anyway, stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

I know I've been gone for a while and if none of you are still aware of the reson why, click the link below: 

>>I'M BACK<<

It'll explain a lot of things..

Oh and shout out to my subscribers! I see I have a lot of old ones, thanks so much for supporting me, yet again (: And I promise I'll try not to disappoint any of you! xD And that this story will be MUCH shorter than my last xD Haha

(in order of who subscribed first)

music101

meera95

leakpink

bunnycheek

Liana_lana 

cha_jennifer

titchinblack

U-KISS-ME04

makino89

collyyapp

kevquee

Kate1016

kpopinlaws93

Bubbletea_baby

DidUSayIcecream

creamfeathers

danceline

huehuehue

kevin7

SeoulSweetheart

Yuki2591

ninetyninestars