- - - - -, it's always been you

She's Mine

Once ___ had got to her destination, she soon became nervous. 

___ walked up slowly and was soon standing in front of his door. The nervousness began fading away as she took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. 

The door opened as a guy with a bright smile greeted her. "___!" Kai said happily. 

___ smiled. "Hello." 

Kai welcomed her in as he called out to the other members. "___'s here!" 

The guys all came rushing from their rooms, kitchen, and every where as they greeted ___ genuinely. 

"Hey guys, I'd love to stay and chat but.." She began but soon was interrupted by Suho. 

"You came here to see Sehun?" He asked happily. ____ nodded.

"Does that mean you choose Sehun??" Chanyeol asked happily.

All ____ did was just smile lightly as she turned her head away.

"Wellssss, he should be back any moment. He went grocery shopping with D.O and Luhan." Lay said. 

Just then, like on cue, those three bursted through the doors.

"Why is the door op-" Sehun's voice drifted off as he found his answer. 

"Noona.." He said and smiled lightly. 

"Hi." ____ said and smiled. 

Silence went by as the members began to realize why it was quiet - they were there. 

"Uhm.. I think we should give these two some privacy." Baekhyun suggested as every one went into their rooms, leaving ____ and Sehun in the living room. 

"So what's up noona?" Sehun asked as he sat down on the couch next to ___. 

___ held Sehun's hands in hers as she took in a huge amount of breath. "Sehun, you know I love you, right?" She asked him as he nodded. "And you know I'd never hurt you on purpose but as of now, I just need to do whats best for me.. And by that being said-" 

"You wanna be with Kevin?" Sehun asked but was more of a rhetorical question. 

Silence went by as ___ and Sehun stared at one another. ____ looked at him, her expression was regretful as Sehun's was hurtful. 

"I'm sorry.." ___ said. "Kevin and I have so much history, I just.. I can't forget every thing that has happened between Kevin and I. I.. I'm sorry." ___ couldn't even continue as she just looked down. 

Sehun lifted up her head, assuring her with a smile that he'll be okay. "Remember what I said, no matter what choice you make, as long as your happy then thats all that matters." 

___ smiled. "I'm sorry." 

"It's okay. Kevin hyung is a lucky guy." Sehun said as ___ gave him an awkward smile. Sehun then gave her a light push. "Go, I'm sure he'll be happy to see you." 

____ gave him an 'are you sure you're okay' look as Sehun just smiled and nodded. 

"Thank you for understanding." ____ said and smiled as she gave him a light kiss on the cheek. 

As she left, Sehun sighed, his eyes becoming watery. "Y'all can come out now!" He screamed. 

EXO came out of their rooms. Faces full of sorrow, sadness, concern for their little makne. 

"Sehun.." Tao said, his voice shaky as he was already on the edge of crying. 

Sehun looked up, trying to hold back his tears. "I'm fine." 

"Sehun.." Luhan said. 

"I'm fine." Sehun repeated, not daring to look at s. 

"Sehun.." Xiumin said. 

"I SAID I'm f..i.." Sehun's voice drifted off as he began breaking down. Tears coming out like a waterfall. 

As much as ____ was happy, Sehun wanted to be happy for her too, and honestly he is happy for her; but as much as he tells himself that, he couldn't help but feel pain.. The pain of being abandoned by the one person he gave his all to. 

Yes, she's happy. Just like he wants her to be and he, himself, is thrilled that she's finally found who she truly wants to be with. Seeing that smile on her face is all he wants but for some odd reason, he can't help but feel empty inside. Knowing the woman he loves is off with someone else. 

Just as he felt like his world was completely crumbling on top of him, Sehun felt a pair of hands on his shoulder. He looked up and saw Suho, along with all of his other members.

How could he forget them? These wonderful eleven guys who has been with them through out the years. As much as Sehun wanted to just crawl in his bed and stay there for centries, knowing that he has his eleven brothers by his side made that feeling go away. Sehun isn't alone. He never was. And one day, he'll come to terms with ___ being with Kevin. One day.. 


Once ___ had left EXO's dorm, she felt guilty at the fact that she just rejected Sehun but she did feel a lot better like a weight has been lifted off her shoulders. 

Kevin.. 

It's always been Kevin. 

Yes, Sehun is an amazing guy but for some odd reason, ____ just couldn't seem to let Kevin go. As much as a lot of people were telling her to give Sehun a chance, all she ever saw him was just a little brother. Yeah, maybe for a split second, she maybe saw Sehun as a man, and possibly have a future with him but that moment disappeared as fast as it came. 

She needs to be with a guy whom she can give her all too, whom has gone through hell and back just to be with her.. 

And that's Kevin. 

As ____ got to Kevin's house, she was nervous but yet happy. She noticed Soohyun and Kiseop's cars parked in the driveway, having an odd feeling but that feeling soon disappeared as she gathered up the courage and rang the doorbell. 

After a few moments, it opened, and a familiar face greeted her. 

Dongho. But he didn't seem to happy. "Oh.. It's you." He said as he just left the door open and walked inside. 

____ gave him an odd look as she went inside. As the other members noticed her, they gave her a blank look as they just went back to what they were doing. "What's going on?" 

"You tell us." Kiseop said. ____ didn't seem to understand as she just stared at them with a 'what the ' look.

A heavy sigh came from everyone as Soohyun asked, "what are you doing here?" 

"I came to talk to-" 

"Why?" Eli asked. 

"Huh??" ____ asked in return with the most confused look ever.

"Why? Do you wanna hurt him? Do you wanna get back at him for what he did to you in the past? Is that it?" Eli asked, angrily as he stood up. 

"What's wrong with all of you?" 

"If you're here to tell Kevin that you wanna be with Sehun, then let us just save you the trouble. Please, leave." Hoon said as he pointed to the door. 

"What are you talking about? I'm here to-" 

"We know! You don't have to say-" AJ started but was interrupted by ____. 

"Stop in' interrupting me!" ____ shouted. Every one shut up but that didn't stop them from acting angry as they just bowed their heads. ____ calmed herself as she continued, "I'm not here to reject Kevin, actually, the reason I'm here is the complete opposite of what you all think." 

Everyone's heads shot up. "What??" Soohyun asked. 

"I choose Kevin, not Sehun." 

Every one exchanged glances then back at ____. "And I repeat.." Soohyun said as everyone then shouted together, "WHAT?!"

"Why would you think I picked Sehun?" 

"Because.. Suho texted me that you were at their dorm.." Soohyun said, checking his phone. 

"Yes, I was there to tell him I wanted to be just friends and that I love Kevin."

"Ahh .." Eli suddenly said. 

"NICE GOING LEADER!" Kiseop said as he slapped Soohyun. 

"How the hell was I suppose to know?! And don't talk like that to your hyung!" 

As ___ just gave them weird looks, she looked around, "So where is Kevin?" 

Every one exchanged awkward glances then looked down. 

___ raised an eye brow, "where is he?" 

Silence. 

"Guys?" 

Silence. 

"WHERE IS KEVIN?!" She finally screamed. 

"He's on his way to the airport!" Every one screamed all at once but then covered their mouths. 

"WHAT?!" I screamed. "Why?! Waeee? For what?! Where is he going?!" 

Every one calmed down as AJ began to talk, "When Soohyun got the text from Suho, Kevin thought that you had chosen Sehun. His mom was already going to America today just to visit the family so when Soohyun got that text, he decided to go as well. Just to get his mind off of things and particularly, you." 

"Oh my gawd.. I hate how you guys believe everything without consulting me first!" ___ screamed. "What time does the flight leave?!" 

"9:35" Dongho said. 

____ checked the time. "That's about thirty minutes." 

"You're not actually thinking about driving all the way to the airport right?" Eli asked. 

___ just gave him a look. "That's like forty minutes from here!" Kiseop said. 

"Well then I guess I better get going!" ____ said as she was about to run out but was stopped by Soohyun. 

"We'll drive!" Soohyun said as every one ran out to the car. 


As ____ got to the airport, her and the other guys ran to the desk. 

"Excuse me! What gate is the plane leaving to San Francisco at 9:35??" ____ asked. 

"If you look at the directory board on the big screen, you'd know." The lady said rudely. 

"If I wasn't in a in' rush, I'd look at the damn board. Now if you don't motherin' tell me what I need to know, I swear I'll climb over this damn desk and beat the out of you. How about that?" ____ said, glaring at the lady. 

"Is that a threat?" The lady asked. 

"No, it's a in' promise." ___ said. 

The lady backed down as she looked on the computer. "Gate 4. It'll be on your left." 

____ didn't say anything as she ran past every one in her way, and past the security guards as well who tried to stop her. 

As soon as she got to Gate 4, the door closed. 

"No! Oh my god! Please! You have to let me in!" ____ screamed, begging the lady to open the door but they just couldn't. 

The members stared at her in regret. AJ put a hand on her shoulder. "___, it's too late." 

"No.. It can't be.." She muttered. As she walked to the window, she saw the plane take off. 

Just then, her tears came out non-stop. 

She's let him go once, and she wasn't gonna let that happen again - so she promised herself. But yet, she just lost him. Again. How could she let that happen?

As ____ and UKISS turned around, they walked back downstairs. 

Once they got to the lobby, their eyes were ready to pop out any moment. 

There, sitting on his suitcase was Kevin - wait, is it? Oh yeah, it's surely him! 

"Kevin?" ____ called out. 

Kevin's head shot up at the very familiar voice. He then saw ___ along with s standing behind her. 

"___? What are you doing here?" He asked as he stood up. 

"Me? What about you?" 

"I.. I couldn't get on the plane." Kevin said, his voice shaky. 

"How come?" 

"You.. As much as I thought I should get on the plane, I couldn't bring myself to it." 

"That's good." 

"No, it isn't. You really want me to suffer that bad?" Kevin said as he glared at her. 

"No, that's not what I mea-" 

"Okay yeah I said that all I want is for you to be happy and it pretty clear that's with Sehun." 

"Kev-" 

"But that doesn't mean I'm still hurting just knowing you'll be in his arms. Did you actually expect me to be nonchalant about all of it?" ____ reached out to him but he brushed her off. "Just leave me alone." Kevin said as he grabbed his suitcase and began walking away. 

"KEVIN!" She screamed, but he didn't stop. She began crying at the sight of Kevin walking away, not even trying to hear what she has to say. She ran after him, grabbing him by the arm, forcing him to turn around. 

"Please stop!" She begged but he brushed her off once more. "Plea-" 

"NO! Just leave me al-" 

"I CHOSE YOU!" ____ finally screamed. Kevin stopped his tracks, not believing what he just heard. ___ finally calming down as Kevin stopped screaming. "I choose you, Kevin. NOT SEHUN. YOU.  I didn't go to see Sehun to be with him, I was there to tell him that I wanted to be with you. I love you, Kevin." 

"Really?" 

"Really. It's always been you." ____ said.

Kevin then began feeling guilty for what he just did to ____. "I.. I'm sorry.. I didn't know.. I swear.. I just thought.." 

"Yeah, I know.." 

"But.. Are you sure? I mean, you won't get bored or anything? With me?" Kevin said, stuttering and being confused at the same time. 

"Are you trying to change my mind?" ___ asked sarcastically. Kevin just stared at her with wide eyes, not believing any of what's happening. ___ took a breath as she continued, "Look, I don't care about going on dates or huge surprises, you know me, Kevin. Being in a relationship doesn't mean you have to do all these huge events all the time. Being with you is enough for me, being with you is what brings a smile to my face, not all that romantic, cheesy stuff. I mean, yes, being in a relationship you can do everything together. And you said we've done just about everything together? Have we explored the world together? Have we hiked the tallest mountain together? Plan a special get-a-way weekend together? Have we started a family together? Not that that's happenning anytime soon... But the answer to all those questions is no. We've done a lot of things, yes.. But there's still so much that we can still do! Obviously we won't be able to do it right away but maybe in ten years or so, we'll be able to. But as of right now, all I wanna do is cheer you on as a supportive girlfriend.. Go to your concerts and scream my lungs out. I just wanna be with you. Question is though, are you willing to let me?" 

Kevin didn't even hesitate as he pulled ___ in for a deep, passionate kiss. 

The guys began fangirling while passerbys were just adoring the young couple. 

Once Kevin and ____ broke apart, "I'll take that as a yes?" ___ said jokingly. 

Kevin nodded as he smiled from ear to ear. 

Kevin pulled her in for hug, holding onto her tightly like it was their last moment together. 

All ____ did was just laughed as she wrapped her arms around his waist, happy that she's finally with the guy whom she loves. 

"I love you." Kevin whispered in her ear.

___ smiled, "I love you too." She said as she snuggled her face into his neck. 

"And we love you too!" UKISS all of a sudden shouted as they surrounded the two lovebirds into a group hug. 


That night, Kevin and __ had a little picnic at the park, just the two of them. They ate, joked around, played guitar, sing, and reliving old times. 

Kevin, realizing what he has knew he wasn't gonna screw up this second chance. He loves ___, he truly does and as much as he's doubting his own self, he wasn't gonna let anyone stand in the way of his happiness nor hers. 

Kevin observed as ____ was looking up into the dark sky, filled with stars, the moonlight shining on her. And honestly she was the most beautiful he's ever seen her.

At that moment, Kevin realized how much he didn't wanna lose her, yet again. The thought of it even scared him. He couldn't even believe he lost her the first time. She's too important to him, he couldn't and will not let that happen. 

___ then noticed Kevin's gaze. "What's wrong?" She asked. Kevin gave her a questionable look. "Why do you look worried?" She then asked.

"N.. Nothing, it's nothing." He said, stuttering. 

"No, really Kevin, what's up?" 

"I'm.. I don't wanna lose you. Not again.. I know we're together now but what if something goes wrong? I.. I can't stand the thought of losing you again, ___.. I can't." Kevin said as he began babbling. 

___ reached her hand to him as she touched his face lightly, making him look at her. "You won't lose me, Kevin. Yes, we'll have problems along the way but honestly, if we truly love eachother, then we'll be able to overcome any obstacles that comes our way." 

"You really believe that?" 

___ smiled. "I chose you, Kevin. Not Sehun, not anyone else. You. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." 

Kevin smiled as he hugged her lightly and kissed her on the forehead as both of them gazed up at the dark star-filled skies, smiling to theirselves. 

Kevin's last thought, knowing he finally has the girl of his dreams in his arms: 

Finally.. She's mine. 


And that's the FINALEEE! Feel free to leave comments down below to lemme know what you think! I'd love to hear your opinions on it. And I know it's not exactly my best chapter.. I just wasn't sure how to close the ending. I thought I had everything planned out but it was just a complete mess! Haha 

Anyway; click below for: 

>> Announcements, Shoutouts, and more! <<