Shindong.. Tiffany.. WHERE ARE YOU?!

She's Mine

____'s P.O.V

That’s right wolf. I’m a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I’m a wolf and you’re a beauty.
That’s right wolf. I’m a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I’m a wolf and you’re a beauty.

"AND that's a wrap!" I shouted. The twelve adorable wolfs then collapsed to the floor. "You guys finally got it after literally thirteen times." 

"You had to keep count?" Luhan asked sarcastically. 

"Well if you all had done it right the first few times, I wouldn't have too." I said.

"Well if a CERTAIN person wouldn't keep messing up then we wouldn't have to keep starting over." Kris said as every one, and I do mean EVERY ONE looked over at the innocent little makne. 

"This is not my fault!" Sehun said and pouted. 

"The first time you bumped into Luhan.." Chen started. 

"The second time you stepped on Chanyeol's foot.." Xiumin added.

"The third time you accidentally tripped Baekhyun.." Tao added. 

"The fourth time you mixed up the Korean and Chinese version.." Lay added. 

"The fifth time you were just dancing in one place.." D.O added. 

"The sixth time you forgot to sing your part.." Suho said. 

"The seventh time.." Kai started but I cut him off. 

"Okay, okay.. That's enough fellahs. I'm sure the makne feels bad enough, right Sehun?" I asked. 

Every one then noticed Sehun with his head down, obviously upset that he was holding every one back. It was obvious EXO then felt bad for the makne. 

Luhan went up to him and patted him on the back as for the rest of the members following him as well. "It's okay, don't feel bad." Luhan assured him. 

"But I just kept messing up.. I'm sorry." Sehun said, lowering his head even more. 

"Aniyo, you were probably just shy because of _____, right?" Kris teased, followed by every one else. Sehun began denying and blushing. 

Aish.. Not this again.. How many times are they gonna have to keep teasing us?? 

"Alrighty, that's enough." I said, signaling them to back off. 

"What? Is our little princess getting embarrassed too?" Xiumin teased. Every one began giggling. 

I glared at every single one of them. "You know I hate being called that.." They all then backed down. 

"Don't glare at us, it was HIM who said it!" Chanyeol screamed as him and the rest of the members pointed at Xiumin. 

Xiumin raised his hands in self defense then pointed to Kris. "HE started it!" 

Kris then raised his hands in self defense. "We wouldn't be in this situation if SEHUN had not keep messing up so blame him!" He shouted and pointed to Sehun. 

"Yah yah.. STOP BLAMING ME!!" Sehun screamed. 


*SM Cafeteria* 

I was at the table alone, on my phone until Sehun sat next to me followed by a bunch of the EXO members. 

"Noona, you're not eating?" Sehun asked. 

"Aniyo. I'm meeting up with some friends after this." I said. He made an 'O' face and continued eating. 

The guys were talking about schedules and the dance routine until Yuri and Donghae came over. 

"_____!" Yuri shouted as she gave me a hug. 

"Sup." Donghae said as he fist pounded EXO. 

"Yuri unnie! How are you?" I asked. 

"I'm great. How's the comeback for EXO going? Working with twelve guys can be hard." She said. 

"Well I did work with you and the girls and SUJU as well, so I'm kind of used to it." I said. 

"Ahh, of course. Well we should definitely go out for drinks again! It feels like forever since the last time we hung out." She said excitingly. 

"We just chilled last week.. Remember? After you all came back from Thailand?" I assured her. 

"Well, it seems like so long ag-" She began but just then, Eunhyuk came over. "Yoo." he said. 

"Oppa, what's up?" I asked. 

"Nothing much. Just looking for Shindong. Have you seen him?" Eunhyuk asked. I shook my head. 

"Oh yeah, that's why we came over.." Yuri suddenly said. "Donghae!" 

Donghae who was busy talking to EXO looked up. "Yeah?" 

"Did you forget we were suppose to be looking for someone?" Yuri asked. 

He thought for a moment then his eyes lit up. "Shindong! Oh yeah, have you guys seen Shindong anywhere?" He asked turning to EXO but they all shook their heads. 

"They've been with me all morning practicing. We haven't seen him." I assured them. Donghae, Yuri, and Eunhyuk all pouted. 

Suddenly, Minho, Onew, Taeyeon, Sunny and Yunho came over. "Have you guys found him yet?" Yunho asked.  Every one shook their heads. 

Then, Yesung, Sungmin, Henry and Kyuhyun approached us. "Have you guys fou-" 

Before Henry could even finish, every one shook their heads. Yesung, Sungmin and Kyuhyun sighed. 

"Why are all of you looking for Shindong?" I asked. 

"Well, as for Donghae, Yesung, Sungmin, Henry, Kyuhyun and I, we were all suppose to meet up with Shindong and the rest of the SUJU guys to discuss our world tour. We still need to practice and none of us haven't even packed yet." 

"Didn't you guys just finished performing here, in Seoul? Where are y'all going to next?" I asked. 

"South America. But the stage set up is a bit different so we have to practice and go through wardrobe changes too." Sungmin said. 

"Okay, so where's the rest of the SUJU fellahs?" I asked. 

"Kangin is at the gym, Siwon is shooting a commercial, and Ryeowook has his radio show." Kyuhyun said. 

"Alright.. So what about the rest of you? Why are you looking for Shindong?" I asked, pointing at Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri, Minho, Onew, and Yunho. 

"We're just killing time, waiting for Jonghyun and the rest of our members." Minho said as Onew shook his head. 
"I'm waiting for Changmin so yeah.. Just killing time." Yunho said. 

"We all were suppose to meet up Tiffany for lunch. She said she was gonna be with Shindong all morning but that she'd be back by 11." Taeyeon said. 

"But its one." I said. 

"Exactly." Taeyeon said.

"We tried calling but neither of them are picking up. Tiffany's is going straight to voicemail." Yuri said. 

"Well that's just odd." I said. Suddenly I got a call. "Hey.. Shindong is calling." 

Every one then stared at me. "Why is he calling you?" Sehun asked. Oh dang, I forgot EXO was next to me. 

I picked up and spoke. "Oppa? .. Yeah? .. Jinja? .. Who? .. Ah .. Okay.. Oh wait! Your members are looking for you.

And is Tiffany unnie with you too? .. Oh okay.. Alright.. I'll meet you down there.. Annyeong!" 

As I hung up every one just stared, waiting for me to say something. "He's down stairs with Tiffany, in the lobby." 

"Why did he call you?" Kai asked. 

"Someone is down there waiting for me." I said. 

"Why not we all go down?" Yunho said. 

Every one nodded and went altogether. 


As we got closer to the lobby, We saw Changmin, Jonghyun, Taemin, and Key walk through the front. They all waved at us. 

As we got closer, I saw Shindong and Tiffany's back facing me. They were obviously talking to someone. 

"SHINDONG!" Eunhyuk screamed. 

"FANY!" Yuri screamed. 

Shindong and Tiffany turned around and smiled. 

"Wow, SUJU, half of SNSD, TVXQ, SHINee, and EXO both K & M.. You sure brought just about the whole gang, didn't you, ____?" Tiffany asked. 

"We all kind of just bumped into each other upstairs, it wasn't on purpose." I said. "So who were you talking about, oppa?" I asked. 

Shindong and Tiffany moved over, and there he was, standing there. I could feel how the SM gang was kind of shocked he was here. 

"Took you long enough." He said. 

I smiled. "Kevin-ah.."


Chapter 07 is here! What do you think? SM are such dorks but just makes you love 'em even more right? Haha xD Not much to say about this chapter but yeah.. Stay tuned ~ ! 

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscribers xD !