Memories..

She's Mine

KEVIN's P.O.V

Honestly, I was happy EXO decided to let ____ chill with us for the day. I mean, at least we get to catch up and everything now. 

"So where are we going?" She asked as we walked down the street. 

"To the park." Hoon answered. 

"The one with the merry go round and.." She began. 

"And the ice cream parlor that you like." I finished. 

Her eyes brighten up. The sight of her adorable eye smile always gave my heart a slight jump. 

Did I really just think that..? Aish.. What the hell is wrong with me?! 

"Uh.. Kevin?" Soohyun suddenly said. 

"Yeah?" 

"Why are you shaking your head like a maniac?" AJ asked. 

I then realized I was thinking out loud.. I really need to stop doing that. 

"Uh, nothing. Just talking to myself.." I said slightly awkward. 

____ suddenly laughed. "Same old Kevin." 

The guys then nodded in agreement as I rolled my eyes. 

Just then, the park came in sight. 

"AHH!" ____ suddenly screamed, scaring us all. "ICE CREAMM!" She yelled as she pointed and ran towards the parlor. 

We all sighed in relief. "She's still the same.." Eli said. 

I laughed at the sight. She was always full of aeygo yet she denies every ounce of it. 

Once we got to her, she already had ice cream and boba tea in both of her hands. 

"Really?" Kiseop asked. 

"You couldn't wait for us?" Hoon asked. 

"Sorry, when it comes to ice cream, it's just a temptation." She said. 

"Great excuse." Dongho said. 
 



Once we all ordered, we sat down at this bench under a roof like thing. 

"Hey, wanna know something funny?" ____ suddenly asked. 

"What?" Hoon said. 

"This place is the very first bench we sat on when we first came here altogether, and since then, we have always sat here." She said as she smiled, staring out onto the lake. 

"I never acutally noticed that.." Kiseop said. 

"I don't think none of us has." Eli said. 

"And isn't this where Kevin asked you out?" Dongho suddenly said. 

I glared at him, followed by the rest of the members. That makne never knows when to keep his mouth shut.. 

"What? It's true isn't it?" He asked. 

_____ giggled. "You're close. He asked me at the bridge, not here." 

"Ahh, well that's nice to know." Dongho said and then shut up, FINALLY. 

"So how are you? We haven't seen you in ages and it's like you're a whole different person." Soohyun said. 

"Not exactly. The only thing that's changed is I'm working at SM Entertainment. Every thing else is still the same." 

"Exactly. You're working with one of the BIG 3! That's huge." Hoon said. 

"How is it like? Have you worked with all of them?" Dongho asked. 

"It's fine." Was all she said. 

"That's it?" AJ asked sarcastically. 

"Yeah. I mean all of them, SUJU, SNSD, BOA, SHINee, etc. they're all down to earth people who are just regular people like you and I. Nothing really new." 

"You are still the same.." Eli said. 

"Do you always get close to whom you work with?" I suddenly asked. 

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean like becoming close friends. Like how you and EXO are." I said. 

"Well not really. It was more like they became like family to me. Probably because I'm not a crazy fan. I go out for drinks with SNSD and SUJU sometimes as well. It's not only EXO." 

"Oh okay.." Was all I said. 

"And you never told them about us?" Kiseop asked. 

She shook her head. "You know me. I'm not the public person type. I like keeping things private unless I'm really comfortable with that person." 

"And are you just about comfortable with them yet? Like how you are with us?" AJ asked. 

"If you're asking if I'm comfortable with them enough to let them know about the past and every ounce of detail about me they do not know, then no, not even close." 

"I guess that's a good thing." I suddenly said, kind of surprising myself. 

"It is?" She asked. 

"I mean.. I.. I don't know, is it?" I said. I mean, honestly.. I'm not sure why I said that.. 

"I think Kevin means that it's kind of a good thing they don't know much about you because well, then we're really the only ones who know every thing about you." Soohyun said. 

"And knowing more than what they know, gives Kevin a bit of relief." Hoon said. 

"Not only Kevin, I think we all feel that way. Right guys?" Dongho said. The members suddenly agreed. 

____ then turned to me. "Is that what you meant?" 

"Pretty much. It just seems selfish in my head.." I said as I kind of laughed. 

She then smiled. "I don't think I'll ever be as comfortable as I am with you guys than with anyone else." 

"Pinky promise?!" Dongho suddenly said as he stook out his pinky towards _____. 

The rest of us sighed. "Are you serious?" I asked sarcastically. 

"When its ____, it's always serious." Dongho said. 

We all laughed as ____ reached out to Dongho and pinky swore. "I promsie." 


Chapter 07 is here! Such a great bonding moment.. Am I right? Nothing could ruin this perfect moment! Or can it? Stay tuned ~! 

So sorry for the late update.. My next update will be tomorrow! Guranteed xD since this chapter isn't all that special.. 

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscribers xD !

DawnBlade

shazwanibms

LadyBelle90

dk98912

HelloKitty143

-hypnotized

ab2utifulrose

DuchessRhea