The aftermath

She's Mine

As the conversation between the guys died down, ____ thought it'd be a good time to not fake sleep anymore. 

She opened her eyes slowly, pretending to just have woken up. The guys haven't noticed so she decided to make some noises. 

"Hmm.." ___ mumbled. Every one then turned over to her with bright smiles on their faces. 

"She's awake!" Sehun shouted as the guys began talking amongst themselves. 

___ rubbed her eyes as she looked at Kevin who was on her right side and Sehun who was on her left side with UKISS and EXO surrounding them. 

___ smiled. "Hello." She said as she began to get up but soon fell back down on her soft pillow. ___ held her stomach and closed her eyes, forgetting she had gotten shot. "Urghhh..." 

The guys bright expression soon turned into a soft, worried one. 

"Careful! The doctor said you shouldn't move to much." Kevin assured her. 

"Well thank you for telling me that now.." ___ said sarcastically. Kevin and Sehun then helped her sit up comfortably. ___ drank some water and let out a puff. "Now that's a lot better." 

"How are you feeling?" Soohyun asked. 

"A lot better. Thanks guys." 

"Are you sure you're not in pain or anything?" Suho asked. 

"It hurts a bit if I move too much but it's bearable." 

"Noona.. I'm so sorry. This is all my-" Sehun began but was cut off by Kevin. 

"Yah! What did we just agree on? No one is to blame. It's not your fault." Kevin said as his long arms reached over ___ and thumped Sehun in the forehead. 

Sehun pouted and rubbed his forehead as it began turning red. 

"We're not about to have this conversation again." Chanyeol said. 

UKISS and EXO then began lecturing him yet again as Sehun regretted opening his mouth. 

Once it got quiet, ___ spoke up. "Their right, Sehun. It's not your fault. No one is at fault. Not even me. Things just got a little out of hand and well, I ended up in the hospital. But I'm fine now, I survived. It's okay." ____ assured him. 

Sehun smiled lightly as he just nodded. 

"So.. On a completely different subject.." ___ began as the guys leaned in closely. "What's there to eat?" 


After about a week, ___ was finally discharged from the hospital. 

After the whole chaos, those idiotic fans had gotten arrested and are probably never gonna show their faces ever again. ____ filed a restraining order against them as well. 

After every thing that's happened, the media of course has been going crazy. Interviewers being nosy as usual. 

On the bright side, ___ is finally back at her own place and she can finally go to work freely in broad daylight, no hiding or anything. On a plus side, her relationships with the SM family and UKISS has been stronger than ever. 

But I'm sure you all have one big question that your dying to know the answer to, right? 

WHO WILL ____ END UP WITH? KEVIN? SEHUN? OR NEITHER?

Read on to find out!


____'s P.O.V

As I got up on this beautiful Saturday morning, I did the usual routine.

Once I had gotten out of the shower, I received a text from Kevin.

Good morning my darling~! Did you have a good sleep? I hope so! A bunch of the guys, some peeps from SM and I are planning on grabbing breakfast together today. Yuri and a few of the girls will be at your place to pick you up so be ready! See you then (: 

xoxo Kevin 

So cheesy.. And why do they always pick out my plans for me? Ugh.. what ever. 

As I finished getting ready, I heard a honk outside and it was definitely the girls. 

I grabbed my bag and walked out. 

As I got in the car, I was greeted by Yuri, Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany. 

"Hey there girl! Had a good sleep?" Tiffany asked and did her signature eye smile. 

"Yeah, it was okay I guess." I said and shrugged.

"We're gonna go to the coffee shop before we meet with the guys. They said to meet them around 9:30 or 10 so we have like two hours to kill." Jessica said.

As we arrived at the coffee shop, we were greeted by the rest of SNSD and all of F(X).

We chatted a bit and then suddenly, the conversation turned to Kevin and Sehun. 

"So, have you talked to them at all? About your feelings or what not?" Yuri asked. 

I shook my head. "Nah. Not since like a week or so before my accident." 

"Have you even thought about it? About who you consider dating amongst those two?" Taeyeon asked. 

"I have and honestly, this is probably the hardest decision of my life." I said. 

"Is it that hard?" Victoria asked. 

"If I pick Kevin, I'll hurt Sehun. If I pick Sehun, Kevin gets hurt. If I don't choose neither, they still get hurt. There's no win-win situation for anyone and thats the ed up part. I don't wanna hurt anyone." I said as I just looked down. 

"Someone is gonna get hurt either way. That's not something you can prevent from happening. The longer you choose to stall, the more both of them will just keep hurting. Hoping that they'd be the guy you choose in the end." Sooyoung said. 

"Question is though, which guy do you actually see a future with?" Yoona asked. 

I looked up, not knowing what to say. "Which guy do I see myself with? Sehun? Kevin? Both of them work. Both of them know how to take care of their selves and of others. They've always been there for me through my ups and downs. 

Kevin.. I've had so much history with him that words can't even describe to begin how I feel. I spent my childhood with him. I grew up with him. We both know every little detail about each other that our families probably don't even know about. We know on another's limits, we know each others strengths and weaknesses. Heck, we were each other's first, if you know what I mean. Kevin and I have created so many memories. Good and bad, but mostly good. We've fought, argued, cried, and laughed together. I can honestly say I truly love Kevin." 

The girls were tearing up, not surprised. "Sounds like you two had an amazing friendship and relationship as well, unnie." Seohyun said. 

I nodded in agreement. 

"So what's the problem then? Why hesitate to choose Kevin?" Sunny asked. 

"Once you've done so much in a relationship, what else is there to do? Considering we know just about everything about each other, what else is there to talk about? It's like we're a married couple. We can't exactly start over because then every thing comes expected. There won't be any surprises. We'll know one anothers next moves." 

"Alright.. Then what about Sehun?" Sulli asked. 

"Sehun.. He's an amazing dongseng, wait, scratch that.. He's an amazing man. Yes, he's younger but if age didn't exist, I'd swear he'd be older than me. He's so mature for his age. Rather than being a regular makne who just plays around and lives life to the fullest, he takes cares of s who are all older than him. He takes care of me as well. When I'm tired, he'll always know how to put a smile on my face. He really worries for his friends and families so much and I do adore that about him. I didn't even realize any of it until he confesssed to me."

"Do you wish Sehun hadn't told you how he feels?" Amber asked. 

"Honestly, no. I'm glad he did. I'd rather him tell me then letting him suffer quietly and alone. I just.. It never came to my mind that he felt that way. And I never thought I'd feel like this for Sehun.." 

"Oh my gawd.. Unnie, we hate seeing you like this. Is there anything we can do to help?" Krystal asked.

"I wish, but nah. I don't want any of you to get involved. This is just something I have to figure out on my own." I said. 

"Well, we're here if you ever need us, okay?" Luna said and smiled as the rest of the girls nodded. 

I assured them with a light smile but that didn't change the fact that I was still confused as ever.


Chapter 30 is here! What do you think? Everythings slowly getting back to normal but yet, one question remains: Who will ___ choose? And how will the other guy react? Stay tuned! xD

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscribers xD !