A new chapter

She's Mine

The guys were all surrounded around ___'s bed. They had asked for ___ to be placed in a bigger room considering there's so much of them. 

Kevin was sitting on one side of the bed, holding onto her hand while Sehun was on the other side, doing the same thing. 

The nurse had said ___ might wake up tomorrow or the next day, who really knows. 

"Sehun.." Kevin said, breaking the silence. Sehun didn't say anything as he kept his head down. Kevin continued, "I'm sorry." Sehun suddenly looked up, surprised just as every one else. "I shouldn't have blown up at you. I should've even have hit you to begin with. I honestly didn't mean anything I said earlier. I was just.. Just.." 

"Angry? Upset? Jealous? Aggravated? Exhausted?" Sehun asked, but more of a rhetorical question. 

Kevin smiled. "All of the above." 

"I know. And thank you. I'm sorry too. I didn't mean any of what I said either. I was just in the moment. You know how that goes." 

Kevin nodded. "I guess that's something we both have in common. We understand each other. At least when it comes to ___." 

"Yeah, you're right." Sehun said as both of the guys stared upon ___. "We're complete idiots.. Fighting over ___. Like she's some trophy that we're competing for." 

"Agreed. She's more than that. She's not some toy that you can play around with, not something that can be tossed around. She's a person. She shouldnt be treated like that. And we shouldn't have even made her choose between who to be with." 

"Some friends we are.." Sehun added on. Silence went by, until Sehun broke it. "You know.. I always knew or at least I've always thought that I cvould never compete with some one like you." 

"Why'd you say that?" Kevin asked. 

"You've known her longer than I have. Y'all have so much history and memories between you two. You probably know her inside and out while I'm still trying to figure out both. How could I compete with someone like that?" 

"THAT'S WHAT WE'VE BEEN TELLING HIM!" UKISS suddenly said but Kevin and Sehun were in their own little world. 

"The irony.." Kevin said as Sehun stared at him confused. "While you've been thinking that, I've been thinking the total opposite. I mean, yeah, ___ and I have plenty of memories we've created together. Yes, we know eachother like the back of our hands, but truthfully, knowing everything and anything about eachother, what's next? ___ and I have done so much together that I think there's nothing left to do. You know, when I was trying to think of a way to win her heart once more, I suddenly realized, I've done just about anything you can think of. Serenade her? Done that. Took her on a romantic picnic or dinner? Done that. Take her for a walk? Done that. Surprised her randomly? Done that. Once you've done everything in a relationship, it gets pretty boring. You're right. ___ and I have so much history, but what if she's tired of all of that? Tired of.. Me? What if she just thinks the past is that past? Leave it behind her and start new memories? With someone new. I truly do love ___  but does she even feel the same way?" 

"THAT'S WHAT WE'VE BEEN TELLING HIM!" EXO suddenly said but yet again, Kevin and Sehun were in their own little world. 

Kevin and Sehun suddenly began going back and forth, trying to convince eachother that ___ likes the other while UKISS and EXO would say a few things in between but Kevin and Sehun wouldn't even hear them. 

"I don't think their even paying attention to us.." Kai said. 

"Know what I'm thinking?" AJ suddenly asked as his eyes connected with Kris. Both of them suddenly having evil smirks on their faces as they rubbed their hands together. 

UKISS and EXO wondering what the hell were they up to, finally had their answer as AJ smacked Kevin in the back of his head while Kris smacked Sehun in the back of the head. 

Kevin and Sehun suddenly then snapped out of their conversations as both of them whined. 

Kevin and Sehun both looked up with confused but yet painful expressions on their faces. 

"When did you guys get here?" Both of them asked. 

"What do you mean? We all came here together, remember?" Soohyun asked. 

"I thought you guys left." Kevin said as Sehun nodded. 

"Yeah, how come you guys are so quiet?" Sehun asked. 

"We've been trying to talk to you guys the whole time!" Luhan said. 

"But apparently, you two are in your own little world." Baekhyun said. 

"Really?" Kevin and Sehun asked cluelessly as all the guys just sighed and nodded their heads. 

"It seemed quiet to me.. Which is very rare for my members." Kevin said. 

"Mines too, their always so noisy." Sehun agreed. 

"YAHH! We're right here!" Hoon screamed. 

"See what I mean?" Kevin said as he stated the obvious. 

"I swear.. These dongsaengs.." Lay said. 

"Ohh.. And another thing.." Kevin said as he exchanged glances with Sehun. 

"Hyungg!" Kevin and Sehun whined as they playfully hit Kris and AJ. 

"What??" Both of them asked at the two guys random hitting.

"Why the hell did you smack us?!" Kevin screamed. 

"That hurt!" Sehun screamed. 

"Such late reactions.." Dongho said as all the other members nodded in disbelief while Kevin and Sehun looked at eachother confused.

Little did they know, ____ who had woken up a few moments earlier was listening in on the whole thing while pretending to be asleep. A small smile crept upon her face, hearing the guys bonding.


Chapter 29 is here! What do you think? Kevin and Sehun finally making amends. Now what's next? Stay tuned (: 

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscribers xD !