It's him..

She's Mine

Once the girls were at the diner, they walked in and the guys waved them over at their usual table. 

They greeted each other naturally and chatted up like usual. It was pretty hectic. The only person who wasn't caught up in all the chaos was ___. 

She was poking at her food that she barely ate. She put down her fork and grabbed an apple, began peeling it with a knife as she was over thinking about Kevin and Sehun at the same time. 

The girls noticed and didn't wanna cause any attention so they kept quiet as they looked away awkwardly hoping none of the guys noticed. But one person among the guys noticed and basically screamed out to ___. 

"___ noona!!" Dongho screamed making every one jump slightly at his sudden outburst. 

___ even jumped at the makne screaming out of know where. Her eyes widen as she then frowned. "What?!" She asked annoyed. 

Dongho pointed, his face full of concern. "You're bleeding!" Everyone's heads turned to where he was pointing at, their expressions still confused but soon were concerned as well. 

____ looked down and realized she had cut herself. "Ohh.." 

"Oh my gawd!" Tiffany gasped as Yuri grabbed a bunch of napkins and wrapped it around ___'s finger. 

Every one started to freak out until ___ calmed them down. "Guys.. It's just a cut! I'm fine." She assured them as every one took deep breaths. "I'll be back." She said as she went to the bathroom to wash her hands.

As she did so, she watched the blood slowly disappearing but soon reappearing once her hand was dry. She got a bandaid and wrapped her finger. ___ looked in the mirrior, thoughts running through her head as she closed her eyes and took a breath, hoping this night mare would disappear. 

Once she opened her eyes, she looked at her reflection and sighed. 

I can't keep stalling much longer.. I need to choose.. But who? She thought. 

As she walked out, she soon came to a stop as he stood in front of her. 

"You okay?" Kevin asked. 

___ gave him a light smile. "Yeah, just a little tired." Kevin frowned. He didn't even have to say anything as she knew exactly what he thought - she wasn't okay. It was obvious, and Kevin would be the first person to notice. Not wanting to go deep into the conversation, ___ began walking away but Kevin stopped her by grabbing her arm lightly. 

"___, please.. Don't ignore me." Kevin pleaded, his voice gentle. 

____ bit her lip as she turned around while Kevin slowly let go of her arm. "I just have a lot on my mind, that's all. But thank you for worrying about me, as usual." She said and smiled genuinely. 

Kevin smiled as he pulled her in for a hug which took ___ by shock but she soon relaxed into his arms and wrapped her arms around his waist. "You know I'm always here if you ever need someone to talk to." 

____ smiled. "I know." 

Just then, "Ahemmm." 

____ and Kevin pulled apart as they saw Sehun standing in front of them, arms crossed as he glared at Kevin. "Did I interrupt something, again?" 

"Depends, were you eavesdropping, again?" Kevin retorted. 

____ looked at Sehun then at Kevin. "We were just talking." 

"I sure hope so." Sehun said as he put a hand on ____'s shoulder. "You okay now?" 

___ nodded as Kevin pulled ___ towards him. "Again, why are you always ing?" Kevin said as he began stepping up to Sehun. 

"You really wanna go at it again?" Sehun asked and smirked. 

"I beat your once and I'll do it again." Kevin said as he began balling his fist. 

"Beat my ? Wasn't it the other way around?" Sehun said as he got up in Kevin's face. 

____ got in the middle and tried pulling them apart but it was no use. "Guys, please stop!" 

EXO, UKISS and the others began noticing those two as they ran over trying to break Sehun and Kevin apart.

Sehun and Kevin began yelling and screaming, gaining attention from the other people in the diner. 

____ finally had enough. It was just too much for her to bare. Taking in a deep breath, "SHUT UPPP!!!!" She screamed, as it became dead silent. Every one stared at her, shocked at her sudden outburst. The last time they heard or seen her like this was when she argued with Kevin. "My in' gawd.. When will you two ever stop acting so childish?! Are ya'll not even embarrassed? I'm so tired.. Tired of seeing you two fight. Tired of all this bull!"

Kevin and Sehun began apologizing, walking over towards ____ but she backed away. "No.. Just don't.." She said as she pushed them away which caught them off guard. ___ looked at every one who had a sorry yet sorrowful look on their faces, then she looked back at Sehun and Kevin. She stared at the ground as she said, "I.. I can't.." She began stuttering, completely speechless.

"What is it?" Kevin and Sehun both asked at the same time. 

____ looked back up, connecting eyes with the both of them, tears falling down her face as she began backing away from every one. "I.. I can't do this anymore." She stated as she turned around and ran out of the diner. 

Sehun and Kevin were about to go after her but every one stopped them. Sehun and Kevin looked at every one who were holding them back as they all gave the two boys sorrowful faces and nodding their heads. Basically telling them to give ___ some space.


Once ___ left the diner, every one sat down, not believing what just happened. They were all still in shock. 

"What do you think she meant?" Sehun asked. Every one looked up, not knowing what he was talking about. 

Kevin read his mind as he continued on Sehun's question, "I can't do this anymore - what do you think she meant by that?"

"Probably that she's not going to choose either of you considering how childish you've all been." Hyoyeon said. 

"And frankly, I don't blame her." Jessica said. 

Sehun and Kevin bowed their heads, ashamed, feeling guilty. 

The guys gave the girls glares as they tried to cheer Kevin and Sehun up. 

Soon after, they all parted ways. The rest of the day, Sehun and Kevin both stayed in their rooms, ignoring the members pleas to come out. 


____ ran and ran until she couldn't anymore. Once she was finally calm, she realized she was at the park, down the street from her house. She huffed and puffed, trying to catch her breath.

___ sat down on a nearby bench as she calmed down. Once she was aware of her surroundings, she thought about the argument between Kevin and Sehun. Honestly, she didn't know what to think. Thoughts were just flooding her head. This made it all the harder for her to choose.

Now, if she chose either guy, they'd probably rip each other's faces off but if she didn't choose, they'd still be hurt regardless.

____ closed her eyes as tears began falling. She loved the both of them, and knowing that one of them or even both of them will end up getting hurt just breaks her heart. And knowing she'll be the cause of it just broke her completely.

___ sat.. and sat on that same bench just wondering what the hell was she gonna do next. Not being with either of them was probably the easier option. Yes, it'll hurt both of them but it'll probably hurt a lot less than her choosing either guy.

As time passed by, ___ realized it was soon getting dark. She looked at the sun setting, thinking it was about time to head home.

She began walking home, her tears finally drying up. Maybe it's best if she was single. Choosing neither guy is probably whats best for all of them, for everyone actually.

As ___ got home, she collapsed on the couch and closed her eyes. She wanted to go to sleep, her eyes were tired, her body was exhausted, but her mind was wide awake, not letting her fall into a deep sleep.

Just then, ____'s phone beeped twice. ____ opened her eyes and reacehd for her cell phone. She saw two names pop up on the screen. It was the name of the two guys she definitely did not wanna talk to. 

Hesitating, she opened the first text. 

From: Kevin Oppa <3

___.. Hello (: I know I'm probably the last person you wanna talk to but please just hear me out.. I'm sorry, extremely sorry for what happened earlier. I know those two words won't mean much but know that I am truly sorry. ___, I want you to know that I love you, I really do. I know I've hurt you in the past and honestly, it was never my intention to cause you so much pain. I understand if you wouldn't wanna give me another chance. Regardless if you choose Sehun or not, know that I love you unconditionally and thats something that'll never change. You were and always will be my first love <3 All I want is for you to be happy and if being with Sehun is what makes you happy, then I won't stand in the way of that. Instead, I'll wish for you two's happiness. What ever happens, I just hope there's no bad blood between us. 

From: Sehun-ahh <3

Noona.. I know you probably hate me right now but please listen to me. I'm so sorry for what happened with Kevin and I earlier. If I had hurt you in any way, I am truly sorry. I never intended for you to be in the middle of all of this. Falling for you was completely unexpected and falling in love with you was even more shocking. Noona, please know that I love you and I've always have. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to tell you but know that every thing I've told you up until now, I mean every word of it. If you choose Kevin instead of me, then I completely understand. No matter what happens, all I want is for you to be happy and if being with Kevin makes you happy then so be it. I won't stand in the way of that, instead, I'll cheer you two on as a friend. Just know that I love you and I always will. What ever happens, I hope that our friendship will remain the same. 

Did they rehearse this or something? ____ thought as she looked at the two similar texts. Well this sure makes things a lot easier.. She thought sarcastically. 

How the hell was she suppose to choose now? All they want is for her to be happy? Like this makes it any easier on her. 

___ laid back on the couch as she closed her eyes. Her mind slowly drifting off.

*dreamland*

"___!" ___ looked left and right. In front and behind her, but she couldn't see anyone. 

Every thing was white like she was trapped in some kind of box. 

Who's calling me?! She thought. 

"Is anyone there?!" She called out. 

"___!" She heard someone call out again. 

"Who is it?! Where are you?!" She called out but yet nothing. ___ looked around aimlessly. She walked and walked, not knowing where the hell she was going. 

Just then, she heard running. ____ turned around and saw a guy running towards her. 

____ tried to get a fixed look on his face but somehow it was too blurry. As she was about to talk to him, he ran straight passed her. 

____ turned around as she watched the guy run away. 

Wait.. You can't leave me.. She thought. 

____ began running after him. Their distance soon closing in as she catched up to him. 

Once she was near, she grabbed his arm. The guy turned around around as ___'s eyes widen. 

____'s eyes shot open as she sat up, finally realizing who she truly wants to be with.

____ got ready, grabbed her keys and ran out of her house. As she got in the car, she headed to her destination, knowing what she needs to next.

____ smiled as she finally relaxed, "It's him.."


Chapter 31 is here! What do you think? ___ finally knows who she truly wants to be with! Do you think she's on her way to tell him now?! Who did she pick?! And how will the rejected guy act?? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscribers xD !