Confession 02

She's Mine

"I like you." Sehun finally said. 

...

...

He likes me? Sehun likes me? 

I stared up at Sehun as he stared down on me.. His eyes seemed scared, nervous.. 

I didn't know what to say.. I mean what can I say? What should I say? 

"Sehun.. I.. You.. Me.. You're serious?" 

"W asn't the response I was really going for.." He said as he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. 

"I'm sorry, it's just a little shocking I guess.." 

"Did you not notice it the past few months? Since you first met me? The constant teasing with the guys?"  

"Well.. You know me, I never payed much attention. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to signals unless you tell me straight up how you feel." 

"And that's why I'm telling you this." 

"Wait, so you are actually serious about this? About liking me?" 

"Again.. Not the response I was going for." 

"Well what did you expect me to say?" 

"I expect to know if you feel the same or not." 

Suddenly, my mouth was glued shut. I broke eye contact with Sehun and lowered my head. 

I kept thinking.. How do I feel about Sehun? Honestly, I've never thought of him as anything else but a close friend. A young one who sometimes acts as if he's the mature one.  

As I was deep in thought, I felt his hand on top of my head. When ever I felt down or confused, Sehun would always pat me on the head like a dog. It made my heart smile each time but yet this time, it was more of a sad smile. 

"Noona.." I heard him say. "Please, say something." 

I finally looked back up at him, eyes connected. 

"Sehun-ah.. I.. Do you want the honest truth?" I asked him as he nodded his head. "Honestly.. I.. I don't know what I feel. This is all a little sudden, and I just.. I've never looked at you any other way. I've ever only seen you as a close friend.. A brother." 

"Never more than that?" He asked. 

"No.." I said with much sympathy. I then stood up and face Sehun. I held his hands in mine as I looked at him straight in the eyes. "I'm sorry.." 

"Is it because of Kevin?" Sehun suddenly asked. 

The question literally caught me off guard. "Excuse me?" 

"Do you still like Kevin?" 

"..." 

"Noona.. Do you?" 

"I.. I don't know.." 

After a good long, awkward silence, Sehun stayed quiet. I was still staring at him but he stared at the ground. The silence was killing me. 

"Seh-" I began but stopped as soon as he pulled his hands away from mine. He began backing up from me which took me by shock. "Sehun.."  Just then, he finally looked up. I could see the hurt in his eyes, his whole body frozen. 

I began walking towards him, but this time, he didn't back up. He stood right there as I walked closer. My hand reached out to him but he began backing up again. I held out my hands in the air, showing him I'll stop. 

"Okay, okay.. I won't touch you." I said gently. He then stood frozen again. "Sehun-ah.. Please don't do this. You know I love you an-" 

"But not the way I want you too right?" 

"I'm sorry. It just never crossed my mind to ever think of you any other way. I should've took the teasing with the guys a bit more serious.. I should've payed attention to the signals. That was my fault and I'm sorry. I.. I never meant to hurt you, you know that right?" 

After Sehun didn't respond, I continued, "Sehun-ah.. Please say something.. I've already lost so many people in my life.. I don't wanna lose you either. Don't hate m-" 

"I don't hate you, noona." He finally said. Sehun looked up and connected eyes with me as he continued, "I will never hate you. It's not you're fault. I should've just told you from the get go about how I feel. It's fine, I understand. Yes, I'm upset but I'll be fine. And know that you'll never lose me, ever. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." 

As he finished, he held my hand in his. "Promise me something?" He asked. 

"Anything, what is it?" 

"From today onwards, can you at least try to look at me differently? Not as a brother? But maybe more? When I feel the time is right, I'll ask you again about how you feel between us and if the answer is still no, I'll let you go completely." 

I thought about it and thought.. Why not give it a shot? He's not that much younger than me and who knows, maybe this could actually work? 

"Alright. That's a promise." 


Chapter 16 is here! What do you think? Oh gawd.. REJECTION! Can't believe it.. At least Sehun seems okay.. But now what about the promise? Do you think in a few weeks or maybe even months, she'll maybe develop feelings for him? Will Sehun be the one to chase away her feelings for Kevin? Can he even do it? Speaking of Kevin, where is he in all of this? Will he be able to take a stand and win her over? Or will it be the ever so cute makne from EXO? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscribers xD !

LilRosiie

ekyndomino94

nakamimi

elfcloudlove