Extremely blessed

She's Mine

After Kevin had left, it was dead quiet. 

After the whole out burst between ___ and Kevin, no one dared to say anything. 

"Am I really that bad of a friend..?" ____ suddenly asked, breaking the silence. Every one who was still a bit dazed from the heated argument moments earlier, stared at her with a blank expression. ___ refraised the question, "Am I really that terrible of a person?" She asked yet again, but this time, her voice was shaky, weak.. realizing the pain she's caused to everyone. 

"Unnie, don't say that." Krystal said as she padded ___ on the back. 

"Yeah, you're a great friend. You've always had been." Yuri said. 

___ faked a laugh. "Right. A friend whom has been ignoring all of you and just made you cry.. Some friend I am." ___ said, the sarcasm in her voice highly noticeable. 

"It's true. You are a great friend. An amazing one." Donghae assured her. 

"You've just been lost these past few weeks. I mean, who can blame you." Minho said. 

"Even though things haven't been the same lately, even though you've been more distance then usual, it doesn't make you a bad friend. You needed some time alone and we understand that." Kris said. 

"That's still no excuse. I shouldn't be ignoring any of you. I shouldn't be acting like that to people whom were only trying to help me. I just.. I just thought that if I had distant myself to every one, things might have gotten better. It just seemed like the easiest option. Thinking that things might've gotten better, but I've only made matters worse." ____ only sighed, wondering what the hell has she been doing the past few weeks. "Kevin is right after all." 

"Don't say that noona." Dongho said sadly. 

"Kevin was just angry. He didn't mean any of what he said. You know how that goes." Eli said. 

"He might've been angry but he was telling the truth. That's the funny thing when Kevin gets mad.. He'll definitely speak his mind.. But at the same time, he tells the truth. Only in a harsh way." ____ paused as she began letting every thing out. "Kevin is right. I've only been acting like this because... I'm scared.. Afraid - afraid that those fans could do even more damage the closer I get to you guys. All I ever do is walk away.. Walk away from those who tries to help me. Run away from problems.. That's me. I'd always run away when things get bad because.. Well it was always the easiest way out of things. But the easiest options aren't always the best." ____ paused again as she connected eyes with every one in the room. "I thought I was the only one hurting, but in truth, I've been putting all of you in pain as well, and the ed up thing is, I didn't even realize it. I'm right, aren't I?" 

As ____ finished, it became silent once again. What Kevin said, what she's saying, it's all true. 

Know one dared to answer her question. Every one just bowed their heads. They know what she's saying is true but just didn't have the courage to agree. I mean, if they do then their basically saying 'yeah, you've been a pretty terrible friend these past few weeks and oh, don't forget, you've put every one in in' pain too.

Finally, after what seemed like eternity, ____ broke the silence once more, "I'm sorry." Every one's heads shot up, confused. "I know those two words won't do much. I know it won't make up for the damage and pain I've caused to every one the past few weeks, but truly, I am sorry." 

"You're right." A voice who's been quiet for gawd knows how long has finally spoken. Every one's heads turned to the makne who's been sitting away from every one else, shocked, scared of what he might  say next. "Those words won't and will not make up for every thing you've put us through the past few weeks. I hate to say this, but Kevin hyung is right." 

"Sehun.." ___ said as every one just gasped. 

Sehun never really speaks up. Even in a serious situation, he stays quiet. And no one, not even s could predict what he was going to say next. 

"I guess it was a good thing Kevin hyung spoke first. He does know you the best after all. If he hadn't, you'd probably not tell us what you're telling us now. Honestly, none of this would've happened if I hadn't eavesdropped on you and Kevin that night." Sehun said, blaming himself. 

"Sehun.. don't start blaming yourself." Luhan assured him. 

"Yeah, the last thing we need is another person blaming theirselves for all this mess." Baekhyun said. 

"There's no one at fault." Eunhyuk said. 

"If we're gonna start blaming people, might as well blame EXO for getting all popular now, creating saesang fans who follow their every move." Hyoyeon joked as every one laughed. 

"Or you might as well blame SM for being such a big company with paparrazi's and fans outsite 24/7." Hoon joked as the SM agreed and laughed while UKISS glared considering they were the only ones there who weren't in SM.

"They're right, Sehun. It's not your fault." ___ said, smiling sincerely. 

Sehun smiled as well. "Then stop blaming yourself and stop running away from this. From us. Yes, there are fans who hate you for being close to us but you know what? If they hate someone whom we all care about, then their really not fans, just crazy stalkers. Can't things go back to the way they were?" 

_____ hesitated. It was obvious she was a bit unsure of whether or not to continue the way she's been acting.

"He's right." Kevin said. Everyone's heads turned to the door way, staring at the guy who decided to pop up out of know where. 

"Where the hell did you come from?!" Jessica asked, shocked. 

"Unnie! Language!" Seohyun, the innoncent, sweet-potatoe loving makne yelled. Jessica just rolled her eyes. 

"I've been outside, listening the whole time." Kevin said and smiled. 

"What's up with you and Sehun eavesdropping?!" Taemin asked. 

"You'll hear some interesting things." Kevin said as he turned to ___. "Anyway, Sehun is right. As much as I hate to admit it. We don't like the person you've become and I'm pretty sure you don't either. So why not go back to the way things were? Before all this chaos happened." 

"Is it really that easy? To forget every thing that's happened the past few weeks and just wake up like nothing has happened?" ____ asked innoncently. 

"It is that easy." Sehun said as he walked up to ____ and held one of her hands in his. "With the help of all of us. Noona, know you're not alone. We're all here for you. We've always have been and we're not going anywhere." Sehun assured her. 

____ looked at him then every one else who smiled, giving her the feeling that she really isn't alone. The feeling that she has these wonderful people whom has become like family to her and truly, she's thankful, blessed to have these amazing friends by her side. 

____ smiled genuinely. "Alright, I'm in." 

"Glad to have you back noona." Sehun said as he continued to hold her hand. 

Just then, Kevin popped up, yet again, holding ____'s other hand. "Yeah, what he said." Kevin said and smirked, earning a glare from Sehun followed by ___ who just looked at the two dorks cluelessly followed by every one else who sighed at the two youngins'

The girls then decided to block as they pulled ____ away and jumped up happily. 

"Yay! Glad you're back!" Luna screamed and clapped. 

"This calls for a celebration!" Taeyeon said. 

"I'll bring the drinks!" Hyoyeon said and raised her hand

"Yahh! Where are you going with MY GIRL?!" Kevin and Sehun both screamed at the same time. They exchanged glares. "YOUR GIRL?!" They shouted. 

UKISS, EXO, SUJU and SHINee then got in the middle of them, annoyed. 

"This war between you two is really getting annoying.." Suho and Soohyun both said as every one just nodded their heads in agreement. 

"He started it!" Kevin and Sehun both screamed earning sighs from every one in the room.

Just know that.. The day ended well for everyone.. Except the fact Kevin and Sehun continued on battling for ____'s attention.


Chapter 26 is here! What do you think? To be honest, I'm not sure what to say about this chapter haha. Seems like things are getting back to normal, but will it last? And will ___ come to a final decision on who to choose between Kevin or Sehun? Or will she even choose at all? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscribers xD !