Don't have to ask me twice

She's Mine

"Alright, bye guys! I'll be leaving first." Kevin said as he grabbed his bags. 

"So soon?" Soohyun asked. 

"Yeah, ____ is probably home and I don't want her to be alone." 

"Speaking of her, how is she?" Eli asked. 

"The same. She hardly talks, hardly has been eating. Everytime I try to talk to her, she shrugs me off." 

"It's already been a month, how much longer will this go on?" Hoon asked. 

"Who knew those saesang fans could get this crazy." Kiseop said. 

Kevin shrugged as he just left. 


Once Kevin got home, he noticed it was dark, and that the TV was on. 

Kevin turned it off as he then heard someone making puppy whining noises.

He turned around and there she was; ____, sleepinng soundly on the couch, making those whining sounds. 

Another bad dream huh? Kevin thought. 

Knowing ____ for years, she only makes those sounds when she's having a bad dream or is just stressed. 

Kevin sighed as he brushed a few strands of hair out of her face. ____ moved slightly but then stopped, so did the sounds she was making only moments ago. 

Kevin walked to the kitchen and saw the dinner he had made for her, perfectly wrapped, just like how he left it. 

She didn't eat.. Again..

Kevin ran his hands through his hair in frustration. Another day like this, he really will go insane.

Kevin sighed once again as he walked over to ____, sitting down on the floor, observing her. Sounds kind of creepy if you put it that way..

____ hasn't been eating for weeks, not speaking to anyone.. EXO, SUJU, SNSD, etc. has been texting and calling UKISS, wondering if they were able to get through to her but yet, nothing. 

She has not only been distancing herself from just about every one at her work, but also UKISS themselves. 

Kevin brushed his hand across her face, being careful to not wake her up. 

Too late.. 

Why does she have to be a light sleeper?

"Mhmm.." ____ moaned as she rubbed her eyes. "Oppa?" She said softly. 

Kevin smiled. "Hey there beautiful." 

____ sat up, looking exhausted. "Did you just get home?" 

Kevin nodded as ____ just made an 'O' shape with . 

Kevin then sighed loudly hoping ____ noticed, and she did. Once Kevin knew he got her attention, he crossed his arms and frowned. 

"What's wrong?" 

"I'm upset.. With you." Kevin said. 

____ tilted her head in confusion. 

"You didn't eat, again." 

"Sorry, I just haven't been hungry lately." She said, lightly smiling. 

"That's no excuse." 

"Oh my gawd.. Not this again. Not now Kevin." She said, knowing he'd probably give her ANOTHER lecture. 

"____, you can't keep doi-" 

"Just stop, please. I'm not in the mood." ____ said roughly, getting up but soon losing her balance.

____ gasped as she was about to hit the hard, wooden floor until Kevin quickly catched her by the waist. 

Kevin waited until ____ sat back on the couch to let her go.

Once she sat down, ____'s head was spinning like crazy. Her vision was a blur, the room seemed to be spinning, her body felt numb.. ____ literally felt like she was about to pass out any time soon. ____ made a sound, like she was in pain as she lowered her head, balling up her fists. 

Kevin patted her on the back, assuring her she wasn't alone. "Take it easy, ____. Just close your eyes and take a deep breath." 

____ did as she was told. Her heavy breaths soon turned into soft ones as her head began to stop spinning. 

"Now open your eyes." She heard Kevin's angelic voice say. 

____ opened her eyes slowly, staring at the floor. Her vision soon found its way back as she relaxed a bit. 

____ lifted up her head and saw Kevin's worried face only inches away from hers. 

"Are you okay?" He asked. 

____ smiled sincerely. "I am now. Thank you." 

Kevin smiled and patted her on the head. 

"Can you get me some ibuprofen?" She asked. 

"Why?"

"Because, my head hurts.." She said, stating the obvious. 

Kevin frowned. "You don't need ibProfen. Your head hurts, your body is weak, and you're tired." 

"Is there a point to this?" 

"What you need isn't pain medicine, you need food." 

____ knew Kevin wasn't gonna let this go. 

She sighed as silence went by. "Hey Kevin.." She said lightly as Kevin just looked up at her. "Wanna join me for dinner?" 

Kevin smiled brightly. "Don't have to ask me twice." 

With that, Kevin got up, held his hand out to ____ who took it reluctantly. 

That night, together, they ate the dinner which Kevin had prepared. Finally.


Chapter 23 is here! What do you think? A little fluff between Kevin and ____! There's not much to say about this chapter actually.. Haha *awkward laugh* so yeah.. Uhm.. As always? Stay tuned ~ !

So, I was thinking.. I don't want this story to be like my last where it goes on FOREVER! Plus I'm kind of running out of ideas haha. Just a heads up, this story will probably be finished by Chapter 28 - 30. Some where around there. So yeah, look forward to that! :D 

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscribers xD !