I hate you

She's Mine

"You lost?" Kevin asked, his voice surprising ____. 

She turned around a bit shocked. "Aniyo.. I was just.." 

"Looking around.. my room?" Kevin joked as he laughed. 

____ smiled. "Sorry, I guess I was a bit curious.." 

"Curious? About?" Kevin asked. 

"Just wondering if anything has changed since the last time I was here." She said. 

Kevin nodded as both of them stood in silence, not knowing what to say next. 

_____ looked down at the picture. "So.. I see you never took it down." She said. 

Kevin followed her eyes an smiled. "I could never. It's too precious." He said. "What about you?" Kevin asked. 

"Huh?" She asked. 

"I remember you having a picture of us next to your bed too." Kevin said. 

"Ahh.. You remember? Yeah, I still have it. You are right. It's too precious." ____ said. 

The silence was killing both of them, but I mean, what were they suppose to say? They were both in his room, the very room they first made love. The very room that holds so much memories. 

"Why does it have to be like this?" Kevin suddenly asked, confusing ____. He went on, "Why does it have to be awkward with us? When we're alone? Why?" 

____ shrugged. "I'm not sure. Why did you ignore me for a whole year?"

The question seemed to surprise Kevin. "I..I was.." He began stuttering. 

"Busy? Yeah, that seems to be your excuse for every thing these days." 

"____.. I'm sorry. I know I was wrong to leave you in that kind of state. I'm sorry for ignoring you but the pain of not being with you was too much for me to bear." Kevin explained. 

____ let out a laugh. "Pain? You don't even know what real pain feels like, sweetheart. The pain of not being with me? You're kidding right? It was you're idea to end things, Kevin Woo!" 

"I only did it cause of the company's rules! You know that!" 

"What happened to being friends?! What happened to supporting each other?! I kept my damn promise, you on the other hand, didn't!" 

"It was just too hard, okay? I'm not like you! I can't act like I'm fine when I'm not. The fact that you texted me every single day for a year was wonderful, I was so happy but it was also painful. I just couldn't!" 

"You couldn't? Or you just didn't want too? If me texting you was painful then you should've said something so I wouldn't have to waste a whole year on you. If I had known, I would've stopped, I would've cut all ties with you.. I wou-" 

"THAT'S NOT IT." Kevin suddenly screamed. He just didn't know how to explain himself, he was never good at it to begin with. 

"Then what is it?! Did you think ignoring me for a whole damn year was gonna make things better? Did it?? What was the point of all of this? It was your in' idea to end , Kevin Woo.. If you didn't lov-" 

"I BROKE UP WITH YOU TO PROTECT YOU, NOT BECAUSE I STOPPED LOVING YOU!" Kevin suddenly bursted out. 

____ shocked by his words, "You.. You love me?" 

Kevin, shocked by his own words, shook his head. "No.. No, I don't." 

"You love me.." ____ said, her tone being certain that Kevin loves her. Kevin sighed. "If you love me, then why do all of this?" 

"I knew being with an idol would've been hard for you. Hell, it was already hard for you a few weeks before we had broken up. Your smiles and actions were still the same but your eyes says otherwise. It was hard for me too. Not seeing you for months. Missing dates.. Missing anniversaries.. I thought that if I ended things and ignored you, you'd think I didn't care and forget about me. Seems like it worked." Kevin explained. 

"So.. You're telling me you did all of this.. To make me in' forget about you?! Are you ing kiddin' me?! I KNEW being with an idol would have it's challenges. I KNEW I wouldn't be able to see you for months at times. I KNEW we'd not be able to hang out every day like we're used to. I KNEW all of that. If I hadn't known, I would've broken up with you way before you did it first. I chose that path, Kevin Woo. I KNEW exactly what I was getting myself into. Yet, I was willing to stick by your side, like I promised. Even if we're not together, I could still be a friend, but you're saying you weren't even willing to be just that with me? Because of what? Because it was too hard for you? Dammit Kevin.. You don't know how much pain you've done put me through. You thought ignoring me was gonna be the end of things? You thought I was gonna stop loving you? Well.. YOU'RE IN' WRONG. I IN' HATE YOU, KEVIN WOO. I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!!" ____ bursted out as she began punching Kevin in the chest repeatedly. Tears began spilling out of her eyes like a waterfall. 

Kevin wrapped his arms around her tightly. Seeing her like this made his heart ache, and knowing he's the cause of it, made him feel even worse. 

"I...h..ate..you.." Her words soon turned into sobs as she was wrapped around Kevin's embrace. 

"I'm sorry.. I don't know what I was thinking." Kevin said as she began to calm down. He let go of her as his hands made its way to her face, wiping her tears away. "I love you, ____ ____. I truley do. You know that, right?" 

____shrugged. "I'm not sure what to believe anymore." 

"Believe me. I'm done with the lies, I'm done with the past. I wanna start fresh. With you." Kevin assured her. 

____ looked down, not daring to look at Kevin in the eyes. He suddenly knew what the real problem was. Just then, Kevin asked the question, he was scared of asking. "Do you still love me?" 

____ then looked up at Kevin, straight in his eyes. "I.. I don't know anymore." Kevin's heart dropped at that moment. "I need some time to think.. I'm sorry." She said. 

Even in pain, Kevin smiled. "Take as much time as you need." 

Just then, they heard U-KISS downstairs. "KEVIN! ____! WHERE Y'ALL AT?!" AJ screamed. 

"We should go." ____ said as she walked away first. 

Back to reality.. Kevin thought. 


.Chapter 13 is here! What do you think? Well.. that was just something.. wasn't it? Do you think ____ will give Kevin another chance? Or will she run off to Sehun? What about Kevin? Can he just give up on her just like that? Or will he man up and fight for his girl? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscribers xD !