Game on

She's Mine

"Sehun-ssi, you're late." Kevin said, jokingly. 

"Sorry hyung. It was a bit hard for me to sneak out of my dorm." 

"Fans and paparrazzi huh?" Kevin asked as Sehun just nodded. "I'm guessing that's what this is about." 

"I want you to know that I honestly did not know there were fans snooping around. I didn't mean for any of this to happen and I sure as hell did not mean for ____ to get hurt." 

"Too late for that." 

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean, _____ is at my house, in my room all depressed and hurt by what your fans have been saying." 

"She's at you're house?" 

"Not the time to talk about that. Look, I don't mean any disrespect, but did you really expect nothing bad would come of this considering you did it outside in plain sight?" Kevin asked, trying to keep his voice at a steady pace. 

"It just happened.." Sehun started but Kevin cut him off. 

"No, falling off a bike is an accident, you don't just happen to hug ____ out of the blue." 

"I had a feeling you were eavesdropping." 

"I could say the same to you." Kevin retorted. 

After a moment of silence went by, "So, why did you really bring me here?" Kevin asked. 

"Oh right, well.. I had a meeting with my company this morning about the whole controversy thing. The fans or well 'saesang' fans are already going crazy. ____ still has to come to SM cause we're working on our comeback but there's been so many death threats towards her that it's just too dangerous for her to go alone, or go anywhere alone actually." 

"And what does that have to do with me?" 

"Because she needs protection, and that's where you come in." 

"You don't have to tell me twice but uhm.. How do you expect me to protect her?" 

"Let her stay with you." 

"Ehhh?" 

"Well she can't go home. Saesangs are already outside her apartment." 

"What if they follow her to my place?" 

"They won't. After work, she'll sneak out of the back where a driver wil take her home and by home, I mean to your place." 

"You can't be serious." 

"I thought you'd be happy she'd be staying with you." 

"Don't get me wrong, I am but it's just random. Why my place all of a sudden?" 

"Because you guys have grown up together so it shouldn't be a problem. Besides, know one will suspect she's with you. It's for her safety. My company already agreed and have already talked to your manager and company as well. They agreed." 

"What?! How come know one has to-" Kevin's phone began ringing. "Hello? .. Yes, hyung? .. Yeah, I know.. I'm with Sehun at the moment .. Okay .. Yeah .. Got it, bye." As Kevin hung up, he looked at Sehun. 

"Guess she's staying with me." 

"I kind of figured that." Sehun said, stating the obvious. 

After that, a moment of silence went by. Both of them said what they wanted to say, so why were they still there? 

"Hyung.." Sehun suddenly said. 

"Yeah?" 

"I don't mean any disrespect at all when I say this.. But just because ____ is staying at your place, doesn't mean you've won. I have no intentions on giving up on ____, not until she completely rejects me." 

Kevin suddenly smirked. "I like your confidence, especially towards a sunbae. And I'll let you know this now, Sehun Oh. If you want a fight, well looks like you've got one. I've lost ____ once and there's no way in hell I'ma let that happen again." 

Kevin and Sehun then exchanged glances, neither blinking. 

"Game on." Sehun said as he held out his hand to Kevin.

"Game on." Kevin said as he shook Sehun's hand. 


Chapter 21 is here! What do you think? After the long awaited conversation between Kevin and Sehun, what's on your mind? What'll happen from here? How will they win her over? What about ____? Does she get a say in this? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscriber xD !

Cutedongli