The past is the past

She's Mine

"I'm nothing like him." Sehun said as he sat down. EXO all were still pretty hungry so decided to eat a little more at the SM cafeteria. 

SNSD and SUJU had to go to their meetings. Yunho and Changmin had to go to the studio while SHINee stuck around with EXO. 

"Now that I think about it... You two are kind of alike." Chanyeol said. 

The EXO members began nodding in agreement. 

"Okay name one thing Kevin and I have in common." Sehun said. 

"Well.. He's tall." Luhan said. 

"He can dance." Kai said. 

"He has a pretty boy vibe." Xiumin said. 

"And not to mention a flower boy too. Or is that the same thing?" Baekhyun asked. 

"I think it's the same thing.." Kris said. 

"Oh and he's full of aeygo like you!" Lay added on to the list. 

"And don't forget how you two like _____!" D.O added.

"What else.." Tao thought out loud. 

"I said name ONE." Sehun said as he emphasized the word 'one.' "Hyungg ~ ! Say something!" Sehun whined as he turned to Suho. 

Suho just shrugged in response. "Sorry makne but the guys are right. You two do have a lot in common." 

"He'll fit right in with SM." Chen said as Sehun glared. "What? Just saying." 

"They're all right, Sehun. You gotta admit it, especially about what D.O said. You both like her." Suho said as he patted Sehun on the shoulder. 

"How do you know Kevin likes her?" Sehun asked. 

"It's obvious. They might've broken up but he acts exactly how you do towards ____ and besides, Soohyun told me." Suho said. 

"Soohyun?" Sehun asked.

Suho nodded. "Yeah, you didn't know? U-KISS and the rest of us has been hanging around with them lately. We go out for drinks and mostly do karaoke." 

"They're pretty cool guys. A bunch of dorks like us, it's hilarious." Kai said. 

"Especially Eli. I've been teaching him taekwondo." Tao said. 

"I thought he knew how to do that?" Luhan asked. 

"Yeah but he hasn't done nor taken classes in forever so you know, I'm just refreshing his memory. He's a fast learner." 

The EXO memebrs then began bragging about U-KISS, totally forgetting about the Sehun-Kevin situation. 

Kris got every one's attention as he pointed them over to Sehun who just had his head down. 

"Sorry Sehun.." Chen said. 

Sehun cracked a small smile. "It's okay. U-KISS are great guys. Just regular down to earth guys. I see why ____ loves them." 

"She loves us too. Including the whole SM fam." D.O said.

"That's the thing though. She's friendly with every one. You can never tell if her feelings are even deeper than that. She get's along with every one so well but when I see her with Kevin.." Sehun began, but started getting choked up. 

Ever since ____ bumped into U-KISS, she's been hanging around with them non-stop. EXO-K introduced EXO-M to U-KISS soon after and they became great friends. Sehun sometimes hangs around but 95% of the time he doesn't because of the hot tension between him and Kevin. 

It's obvious whenever their near one another and obvious both of them like ____, perhaps even loves her. 

Sehun continued, "It's a different feeling.. When her and Kevin are together.. It's just.. Unexplainable." 

"They are child hood friends so it's natural for them to be more comfortable towards each other but I'm sure it doesn't mean anything." Chanyeol said. 

"Child hood friends.. That's right. Kevin probably knows ten times more things about ____ then what I know. He probably knows her deepest darkest secrets, yet I'm still having trouble getting her to open up. I can never compete with that." Sehun said. 

"Yah.. Don't be like that. You're becoming all negative. It's unattractive bro." Baekhyun said. 

"It doesn't matter if their child hood friends, it doesn't matter about how much they've been through together, the past doesn't matter... What matters is the present and how she feels now." Suho said. 

"Yes they've dated, but you don't know if she even feels the same way he does." Kris said. 

"And how will I know?" Sehun asked. 

"You could always talk to her." Lay said, stating the obvious.

Sehun grabbed his hair in frustration. "I'm gonna go to the practice room, I'll see you there." He said as he got up and walked away. 

His hyungs knew that it just was time for him to be alone and think things over. 

Their little makne was now growing up. 


Chapter 11 is here! What do you think? Aish.. Poor Sehun. Do you think he'll just give up? That quickly? He can't, can he? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscribers xD !