One of a kind

She's Mine

"Awesome! Great job guys!" ____ shouted as EXO clapped and bowed to the staff for their hardwork. 

It was the end of their music video shoot and the guys were just exhausted. They shot the Korean and Chinese version for Growl and not to mention shooting the final takes of the drama version too. Took them about literally twenty hours but they've finally finished! 

While some of the memebers monitored their solo shots, they were pretty impressed. 

"Omo! This turned out to be better than I thought!" Lay said. 

"I look pretty handsome." Kris boasted as every one just rolled their eyes. 

"Noona, you did a great job at designing our outfits!" Sehun complimented as the members all nodded and smiled. 

"It's school outfits.. What's so special about that?" ____ asked sarcastically. 

"Very special.." Baekhyun said as he nodded his head. 

"VERY, VERY special." Chen emphasized as every one else began nodding their heads as well. 

____, knowing they only up to her when they want something, asked bluntly, "Okay, what do you guys want?" 

"Why do you always assume we want something?" Kai asked, pretending to be hurt. 

"Yeah, can't we just compliment you?" Luhan asked. 

____ crossed her arms and raised her brows, still not convinced. 

EXO let out a huge sigh, giving up. "Can't get anything pass you, now can we?" Xiumin said. 

____ smiled. "So what do you want?" 

"Let us take you out to dinner." Suho said. 

____'s smile suddenly turned a bit awry as she just stared blanky at EXO who just asked her to a random dinner. 

"Well? Is that a yes?" Sehun asked. 

"Uhm.. Why all of a sudden, the random invitation?" ____ asked. 

"We just wanted to celebrate having our old ____ back. Things going back to the way they were." Tao explained. 

"Uhm.. Didn't we already have one? That night after the whole intervention? We, plus SUJU, SNSD, SHINee, F(X), and UKISS all went out to dinner and for drinks." 

"That doesn't count. We just want one where it's only us and.." D.O said as his voice trailed off. 

"And??" ____ asked, getting impatient. "Who else is coming?" 

"UKISS." Chanyeol said proudly, smiling from ear to ear.

"Should've known they'd be there.." ____ said rolling her eyes. When will this bromance between these two groups die down? 

"So let's go! We're gonna be late!" Suho said excitingly. 

"Yah.. Yahh! I didn't say yes!" ____ shouted as EXO began dragging her away. 

"We weren't exactly asking for your permission anyway." Kris said and laughed. 

____ soon gave up as she realized they were kidnapping her. Ohh well, free food. Why not? What could possible go wrong? 


The dinner went on all night. UKISS, EXO, and ____ were all chatting it up. Laughters filled the room. 

Eli, AJ, Kiseop, Tao, Kai, and Lay were talking about martial arts and dance. 

Soohyun, Hoon, Luhan, Baekhyun, Xiumin and Chen were talking about music. 

Kris, Chanyeol, and Suho were busy cracking jokes. 

Dongho and D.O were busy devouring their food. 

And that leaves Kevin and Sehun who were busy giving each other glares while ____ sat in the middle awkwardly. 

"So, noona, how's the food?" Sehun said as he smiled brightly. 

____ gave him an awkward smile as she felt Kevin's fiery eyes on her and Sehun. "Mhmm, delicious!" 

"Awh that's great! You should eat a little more meat though." Sehun said as he noticed ____ was mostly eating the veggies. "Say ahh~" He said as he grabbed a piece of chicken and fed it to her. 

She took it reluctantly. 

"Sehun's right, ____." Kevin's voice suddenly interrupting the two. "You do need some meat. Let OPPA feed you." Kevin said, emphasizing the 'OPPA' part as he fed ____ chicken. 

Just then, Sehun and Kevin began feeding ____ meat non-stop until she grabbed both of their cheeks. 

"Owww~ noona" Sehun whined. 

"Yahhh.. that hurts" Kevin whined. 

"Has anyone told you this whole competition is getting annoying?" She said as she rolled her eyes, letting both of them go. 

"Until you reject one of us, then it could go on forever." Kevin said as Sehun nodded his head in agreement. 

____ just rolled her eyes as she got up and went to the bathroom. 

The thought of her picking one of them began flooding her mind. She didn't wanna choose either of them. If she did, she'd be hurting one of them and that's kind of the only thing she's been avoiding. 

____ loves both Kevin and Sehun. They are truly one of kind, these incredible, amazing guys whom she adores. Do they really expect her to just choose? 

Kevin and her has had so much history, but was that really enough for her to be with him? What if she didn't wanna live in the past anymore? What if she wanted to have a new beginning? With someone, not from her past, but someone new?

And that's where Sehun comes in. He might be a few years younger, but he sure doesn't act like it. Sehun is pretty mature. He takes care of ___ well an always have looked out for her, when ever she's down or what, he's always there. The sad part is, she's only realized that until now. Every thing Sehun has done for her, she's realized how much he's given up for her and how much pain he's been in just because of her. But is she even ready to start a new beginning? With Sehun? And leave Kevin behind? 


Once the whole dinner was over. Every one was exhausted but glad that they all met up. 

They all walked out of the restaurant happily except that didn't last long. 

UKISS, EXO, and ____ came to an erupt stop as they couldn't exactly go any further. Standing before them were EXO's saesang fans; screaming and yelling at ____, wondering what the hell was she doing with EXO and UKISS. 

UKISS and EXO were just as shocked as ____ who didn't know what to do. They didn't have their security guards with them and the waiters at the restaurant weren't much of help.

UKISS and EXO tried leading ____ away from the fans, but it was no use. There were too many of them. One thing they did know; the fans had the guys and ____ cornered. 

The manager at the restaurant began calling the cops but that didn't stop the fans. 

Suho and Soohyun, being the leaders tried to grab ____ away from the crazy fans and behind the guys but as one fan saw Suho grabbing onto ____, the fan yelled "LOOK! SUHO OPPA IS GRABBING ONTO THAT !" 

Screams could be heard from miles away as the saesang fans became even more crazy and soon became aggressive as the fans had pushed their way through EXO and UKISS who were trying to just protect ____. 

Just then, a gunshot was heard. Every one crouched and frozed as  they saw one saesang fan with a gun. 

"Yah! ____! Get the hell up, NOW!" The fan ordered. 

____ did as she was told as she stood up, palms sweaty, her body shaking. The saesang fans then stood behind the one fan with the gun and laughed at ____ who was nervous as hell. 

The fan pointed the gun at ____ and began threatening her endlessly. The fan walked up to ____, "Who the do you think you are? Messing with our oppas, you little ?" Just as the fan was about to hit ____ with her gun, ____ closed her eyes, waiting for the impact but it never came.

"That's enough! Please! Don't hurt her!" ____ heard Kevin's voice say. She opened her eyes and saw Kevin standing in front of her, arms wide open. 

The fan, taken back by his actions, then laughed. "Oh look at what we have here. This little hoe is screwing around with UKISS too? Someone should really teach you a lesson." 

"She's not a hoe!" Sehun suddenly screamed as he, too, stood in front of ____. "She's not a either! What kind of fans are you, to call my friend that?" 

The fan began tearing up, as her idol screamed at her. "OPPA! How could you take her side?!" 

"If you guys were truly fans, you'd accept ____ as our friend, not threaten nor hurt her in any way!" Sehun screamed. 

"Sehun-ah.. Please.." ____ begged but he shrugged her off as he continued. 

"She's not the , you are!" Sehun screamed at the fan who began bursting into tears. 

"How.. How could you say that?!!" The fan screamed as she then pointed the gun at Sehun. Gasps were heard as every one was now scared for their life. 

"Stop! Please!" ____ suddenly screamed, having enough. She busted through Kevin and Sehun, arms opened. "Please, don't hurt them!" 

The fan cried even more. "You.. How dare you even try to protect them?! It's your fault we're in this mess!" The fan screamed as she closed her eyes and fired two shots towards Kevin, Sehun and ____. All three of them ducked as police sirens could be heard. 

The fan cried as she dropped the gun and dropped to her knees, knowing she wasn't able to escape with cops surrounding the place. Sehun, Kevin, and ____ all got up slowly. 

Sehun and Kevin went over to UKISS and EXO, assuring them that they were okay as ____ stood a few feet away from them, saying she needed to be alone.

Just after the commotion died down, the police arrested all of the saesang fans, taking statements from passerbys, UKISS and EXO. 

There's one question that remained though. 

"Hey, where's ____? We need to get her statement as well."  A police officer asked. 

"Right over there." Sehun said and pointed at ___ who was standing a few feet from them, her back turned to every one else and the whole scene. 

"Noona! The police needs to talk to you" Dongho called out to her, but no answer. 

"____!" Luhan called out but yet, no answer. 

"____!" UKISS and EXO all yelled at the same time but yet, no anwer. 

"Ma'am?" The police officer then called out as he began walking over there. 

"____?" Kevin called out. 

"Ahh.. So this is what it feels like." ____ suddenly said. Every one exchanged glances, confused. 

"Noona? What's wrong?" Sehun asked. 

As every one soon began walking up to her, she turned around, holding her stomach. 

Kevin was the first to notice... The blood. 

"_____!" Kevin screamed as ____ soon fell forward. Kevin ran up and soon, she fell right into his arms, coughing up blood. 

"She's been shot!"


Chapter 27 is here! What do you think? Things seemed to be getting back to normal.. But of course those saesang fans have not given up >.< So now what? ___ being shot, what'll happen now? Will she be okay? Where will this put Kevin and Sehun? Forget that, what's gonna happen to all of them!? 

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscribers xD !