I can't give her up, not now, not ever.

She's Mine

"So are you going to the cook out tomorrow?" Soohyun asked ____. 

"Of course, can't miss it. What about you guys?" She asked. 

"We're debating on it." Hoon said. 

"How come?" She asked. 

"I mean it's all or well mostly SM artists there. It'll just feel a little weird, at least to us." Kiseop said. 

"Oh come on, don't be a wuss. Besides EXO invited you guys and the party is for them anyway. You should come, all of you." She said. 

Every one exchanged glances then back at ____. "How about we all go together? You guys can meet me at my place after you all get ready and we'll head out together. Sounds good?" She then said. 

UKISS was still a little weary about it but they gave in. "Alright, we'll go." AJ said. 

"Great! Sounds like a plan! Well I gotta get going. I'll see you guys tomorrow okay? Be at my place 7 sharp!" She said and went out the door. 

UKISS all said their farewells as Dongho closed the door behind her. 

SM Entertainment is having a little party tomorrow for EXO who received non-stop love for their hit song 'Wolf.' They've received all-kills and everything so SM wanted to congraduate them on their success. 

EXO invited UKISS but yet the guys are weary about it considering you know.. It's SM and the only ones that'll be there is SM artists, mostly. 


"So what exactly happened before we barged in?" Eli asked.

"What do you mean?" Kevin asked. 

"Between you and ____." Hoon said. 

"Y'all seemed a bit awkward when we came. What happened?" AJ asked. 

Kevin then told the guys a whole recap of what happened between him and ____. 

Afterwards, it was silent as talking about it made Kevin a bit sad. 

"So.. What are you thinking?" Soohyun asked. 

"What am I suppose to think? Should I just give her up? I know I can't. I won't. But I mean I don't know how else to convince her that I'm not the same person I was when we first dated." 

"You wasted her time for a whole year. You put her through so much, Kevin. It's gonna take a whole lot more than words to make up for it." Eli said. 

"I know, I know. But how can I possibly make up for it? I've sang to her already, I've taken her out to dinner, on dates.. I'm out of ideas.." 

"We're not in the position to tell you anything, Kevin. That's something you have to figure out all on your own." Hoon advised him. 

"Do you think.. She may like someone else?" Kevin asked. 

"By someone, you mean Sehun right?" Dongho clarified. Kevin nodded. 

"We don't know what to tell you because well, we're not her. But I mean, I'm sure their just friends." Kiseop said. 

"And how can you be so sure? When I see them together, it's like they act like a couple and the EXO guys even tease them. And the way they stare at each other.. It's just.." Kevin began but didn't even bother to finish his sentence. 

"Kevin, stop. You and ____ have so much history together an-" Kiseop started but was stopped by Kevin. 

"That's the point. I'm the past. What if she see's me as only a memory to her? What if she's ready to take on the future with someone new and fresh?" Kevin pointed out. 

"Dude, ____ isn't like that. Even if she does think like that, even if she does like Sehun, are you willing to give her up, just like that? Are you willing to yet again, leave her in the dust? Leave her to him? Leave without a fight? Are you that weak?" AJ said. 

"I'm not weak." Kevin argued. 

"Then prove it. Fight for her. If you love her as much as you say you do, then show it." AJ said. 

"Question is, is she even worth it to you?" Eli asked. 

"I can't give her up. Not just yet. Not ever. She's mine, and I will prove it." Kevin said, determined as ever. 

"Mhm.. I can't give her up.. She's mine.. Sounds like a great song.." AJ suddenly said. 

Every one groaned. "Are you seriously thinking about music at a time like this?" Hoon asked, annoyed. 

"What? I can't think of writing lyrics when ever I want too?" AJ asked as UKISS all glared. "I'll just shut up now.." 


Chapter 14 is here! What do you think? Sorry it's a little short; I couldn't really come up with much with this part. But yeah, hope you enjoyed it anyway.. Hehe (: 

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscribers xD !