Damage

She's Mine

"I'm listening." ___ said as she sat down, followed by every one else. 

Silence went by as no one knew where to begin. The beginning maybe? But when exactly did all of this start? 

"You're the sunbaes.. Why don't you start?" Suho asked as he looked to SUJU and SNSD.

SNSD then looked at SUJU. "Oppas?" Jessica said as she gave them a look for them to start. 

SUJU was just as clueless as the rest of them. "Uhm.. How about EXO start? You guys are practically with her everyday." Kyuhyun suggested. 

"How about UKISS? They've known her longer." Kai suggested. 

Everyone's heads then turned to UKISS. 

"Hyung.. It was your idea, why don't you start?" Kiseop asked to Soohyun. 

"But Kevin has known her longer so he should start." Soohyun said as everyone's heads then turned to Kevin. 

Kevin just stared blankly at every one else. 

"Will someone just say something?!" ____ suddenly screamed. Every one stared at her, surprised by her sudden outburst. "Sorry, I'm just getting a little impatient. If any of you have something to say then for crying out loud, just freakin' SAY IT." 

"That's what I mean." Kevin suddenly said. 

"What?" ___ asked cluelessly. 

"You. Becoming all mad every time any of us tries talking to you." 

"I'm not mad. Just annoyed." 

Kevin rolled his eyes. "Fine. Annoyed. Not like it makes a difference." 

"I just don't see the point. If I didn't wanna talk the first time, what makes you think I'd talk the second, third, and so on after that? Just let me be and do your own thing. Stop bothering me. It's annoying." 

"So you're saying we're annoying?" 

"Noo.. It's not that.. It's just.. With everything going on, I thought it'd be best to keep my distance from all of you." 

Kevin faked laughed which was very noticeable. "How did you think that whats best for us? And since when do you get to decide what's best for us? Who said you could make all of our choices? You apparently made that choice all on your own, without asking for any of our opinions."

"What exactly is your problem, Kevin?" 

"My problem? What's your problem?! All of us, not only me, but all, we're trying to be there for you. We're here for you, ___. Do you not realize that?" 

"Of course. I know you guys are here for me and I appreciate it but I'm perfectly fine all on my own." 

"That's complete bull." 

"Kevin!" ___ yelled at his choice of words. Gasps could be heard from all over the room as no one really has ever seen Kevin so mad or even raise his voice. 

"What?! You're not fine on your own. You know that. We all know it. You think treating us like complete strangers is what's best for us? For you? No, it's not. Thats the lamest excuse I've ever heard." 

"It's not an excuse. Why would I need an excuse to not speak with any of you? It's really what's best for-" 

"DAMMIT ___! STOP SAYING THAT!" Kevin screamed as he stood up, finally having enough of ___'s attitude. "Stop making up. That's not what's best for any of us and you out of every one else knows it! We chose to be there for you but what do we get in return? Nothing. You shrugged us off, you ignored us. We truly, as friends, all are here for you but instead, you wanna run away from it. From us." Kevin paused for a moment as he closed his eyes, holding in the tears that were threatening to escape any second. 

As of now, just about every one was on the edge of breaking down. It just got too emotional too fast. None of them could take another second of it. 

Kevin opened his eyes slowly and continued. "Is that all your good at, ___? Running away from everything? Instead of facing your fears?" 

____ suddenly stood up, balling up her hands. "Kevin! That's going a bit too far!" 

"Going too far? I'm not even half way there! Come on, it's true isn't it? That's all you ever do when theres a situation. Run away from things. Why not face it? Why not fight it? Why are you always walking away? Because it's the easiest way out? Who'd thought you were like this." Kevin said as he crossed his arms. 

____ then blew up. She walked up to Kevin and began shoving him repeatedly. "Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!!" She screamed continuously but Kevin wouldn't budge. He continued on pushing her, pushing her to the limit until she couldn't take it anymore. 

That's the difference between Kevin and every one else. He knew how to push her buttons. He knew how to get to her. He knew how to get her angry. It's not that he likes doing it, but it was pretty much the only way for her to speak her mind. For her to stop putting up her walls and finally break free of every thing she's been holding in. 

As Kevin continued on saying things that made ____ even more angry, she continued on shoving him across the room, began punching him in the chest. 

UKISS, EXO and every one else couldn't stand another second of this. 

UKISS, followed by every one else stood up. UKISS tried holding Kevin back. "Kevin! That's enough." Soohyun said but he wouldn't budge. 

Kevin pushed UKISS out of the way, much to every one's surprise at the little angel who usually never gets violent. 

"NO! You guys wanted me to talk first right? Enough is enough! If this is what it takes to get through to her, then so be it!" Kevin shouted. He then turned to ____, calming down. ____ was surrounded by the females who were holding her back. 

"Why ____? Why?" He asked. 

"What now?" She asked, clueslessly. 

"Why continue to push us away? Are you trying to hurt us? If you are, then it's working." 

"I.. That was never my intention, Kevin. It's just-" ____ was suddenly caught off guard as Kevin grabbed her by the arm, forcing her to look in the mirrior. "Let me go!" She shouted as she tried to get out of his grasp but it was no use. 

"Look at yourself, ___! Just look! Open your eyes and look at what your doing to yourself." 

____ opened her eyes slowly. She suddenly saw herself with Kevin slowly letting her go. She saw everyone with worried expressions on their faces. She saw Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri, Seohyun, Luna, and Krystal with tears in their eyes. 

SUJU, UKISS, SHINee, and EXO were tearing up as well. 

"Look at what's happened the past few weeks. Look at those bags under your eyes, look at your pale skin, look at all that baby fat you use to have. Skipping meals, you've been loosing weight. In the process of all that stress and not eating, you collapsed last night. Notice the damage you're doing to yourself. Please ___.. I beg of you.. Realize all the damage that's been made." Kevin's voice suddenly became soft, weak. 

____ looked at herself in the mirrior and saw the reflection of every one behind her. 

What have I done? I made every one worried about me.. I made every one cried.. I pushed away the ones who were only trying to help me.. What did I do..? _____ thought.

She felt terrible for all the pain she's caused. ____ lowered her head, out of words. 

Kevin finally took a deep breath and sighed. He was exhausted. "You okay?" Shindong asked. 

Kevin nodded. "I just need some fresh air." He said and walked out of the room. 


Chapter 25 is here! What do you think? Kevin blowing up out of know where and ___ finally opening up her eyes. What now? With Kevin walking out, does that mean he's done? Or..? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscribers xD !