Interrupted

She's Mine

"Sehun.." ____ said. 

"So.. Did I interrupt something?" Sehun asked again. 

____ looked over at Kevin who was balling up his fists but soon relaxed and smiled. He was always good at acting. 

"Nah. I was just leaving." Kevin said as he looked towards _____. "See you inside, okay?" He said and smiled. 

____ was a bit taken back but nodded. It was obvious she was still a bit dazed from what just happen only a few moments ago. 

As Kevin passed by Sehun, he smiled while Sehun just stared in disbelief. 

Once Kevin was out of sight, Sehun stared at _____. 

_____ decided to speak first. "So I'm guessing you heard everything?" 

Sehun nodded. "I love you, _____." Sehun said, dropping the formal talk.

"I know." 

"But you love Kevin." 

"I love the both of you." 

"Who do you love more?" 

"You can't expect me to answer that, can you?" 

"I was hoping you would." 

"I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Kevin, I don't know." 

Sehun sighed. "If I had known you and Kevin hyung's relationship was more deeper than I thought, I wouldn't have confessed." 

"Kevin and I have been through so much.. I mean, we grew up together. But so many things have happened through out the years, I just.. I just don't know what's best for me right now." 

"No offense to Kevin hyung but.. I am what's best for you." Sehun said with confidence as he took a few steps closer to _____. 

"And how do you know what's best for me?" 

"Because, I can see how much pain Kevin hyung has put you through and I promise, I'll never ever do that to you. For what ever reason that's holding you back from being with him, I would never give you a reason for even thinking about not being with me." 

"Never say never. You can't predict the future, Sehun. Things happen. By accident or on purpose. You don't know if you'll never hurt me or vice versa." 

"Well, if our feelings are strong enough, then I believe what ever problems we have in the near future, that is, if you choose me, we can fight through it TOGETHER. I won't leave you, ____." 

"I don't know.." ____ said, still hesitating. 

Sehun suddenly pulled ____ in for a hug. 

"Sehun..." ____ said in shock. 

"Sorry, I don't have the courage to kiss you like Kevin hyung did just yet." Sehun whispered into her silky hair. 

____ wrapped her arms around Sehun's waist as she buried her face into his chest. 

"All I'm asking, is for you to give me a chance. All I'm asking is for you to look at me as a man, not as a boy anymore. Even though you've had history with

Kevin, even though he's my senior, I won't stop chasing you until you completely turn me down." 

____ smiled at Sehun's dedication. As they broke apart, Sehun lifted up _____'s chin as they stared deeply into one another's eyes, "And please, don't give up on me, just yet, okay?" 

"Alright, but don't get your hopes up okay?" 

Sehun nodded as that was good enough for him. At least ____ was willing to give him a chance. 

As they walked back to the party, Kevin came out from the bushes, eyes watery, fists balled. 

Sorry Sehun, but I can't and will not give her up. She's mine. Game on, Sehun Oh. 


After the party, ____ left with UKISS as everyone bidded them goodbye. 

Every one decided to crash at Kevin's place. 

As ____ was upstairs changing into her pajamas, the guys decided to make some popcorn and pop in a movie. 

"So Kevin, what exactly happened at the party?" Hoon asked. Kevin gave them a confused look but the guys gave him a 'don't act stupid, you know what the hell we're talking about ' look. 

Kevin sighed, and told them everything. Then about the part where he eavesdropped on her and Sehun's conversation. 

"Woah..." AJ said in english. 

"That's just.. Words can't even begin to explain how I feel right now." Eli said. 

"What are you gonna do?" Soohyun asked. 

"I'm gonna fight." Kevin said with courage. 

"And how are you gonna do that?" Dongho asked. 

"I... Have no idea." Kevin said and sighed again. "You should've seen the way ____ looked at Sehun. You should've heard her voice as she was talking to him.

You should've seen the way.. The way they looked as they were hugging. They really do look great together." 

"Don't tell me you're giving up already?" Kiseop asked. 

Kevin shook his head violently. "Never. I hold no resentment to Sehun. I get why he loves her as much as I do. I get why he'll do what ever it takes to win her. But I won't give up that easy. I don't care what it takes, I'll prove to her I'm the one for her. This is a battle I'm prepared for." 

The guys then chatted up some more, unknowingly to them, _____ was listening at the top of the stairs. 


____ was the first to wake up. As she woke up, she found herself on the couch, a light blanket on her and seven guys surrounding her, knocked out. 

She realized the TV was left on as she reached for the remote to turn it off. 

She got up and got ready as she prepared to make breakfast. 

One by one, the seven dorks began waking up to the smell of her cooking. 

"Ahh, we've always loved your cooking." Hoon said as he munched down on loads of bacon. 

_____ laughed. "Great, well eat up then." She said as she passed Hoon another plate of bacon. 

Just then Eli had dropped his red bull which was very rare. Every one stared worried. All they saw was Eli staring at his phone, mouth opened, eyes widen, like he had saw a ghost. 

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Kevin asked as he looekd over Eli's shoulder, looking on his phone. Just then, Kevin as well was just like Eli. Mouth opened, eyes widen. 

The members began crowding around Eli, soon becoming just as shocke. 

_____  stared clueless. "What's wrong with you guys?" 

"Uhh.. Noona.. I think you need to see this.." Dongho said as he handed showed her Eli's phone. 

The glass of wine ____ was once holding, fell to the ground as ____, just like every one else became shocked. 

On Eli's phone screen, in bold letters on allkpop, it read: 

EXO SEHUN AND MYSTERY WOMAN

 


Chapter 19 is here! What do you think? Kevin and Sehun are determined more than ever to win ____'s heart. Who do you think will win? And what about that article thouuu! I smell trouble! Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscribers xD !