Memories..

She's Mine

____'s P.O.V

After Kevin and I left SM, he began driving to god knows where. 

After I had bumped in U-KISS a few months back, we began talking and hanging out like old times. It was amazing, brought back wonderful memories but also hurtful ones. 

I guess that's what I get for hanging out with my ex. 

"Where are we going?" I asked. 

"My place." Kevin said quietly. 

"Ehh?!?" I suddenly yelled. For the past few months, U-KISS and I have hung out. We met up at parks, cafes, diners, restaurants, their company, etc.. etc.. But never Kevin's place. 

Yes, we've met at Soohyun's place.. Eli's.. Hoon's.. AJ's.. Dongho's.. Kiseop's.. But for some reason.. Never Kevin's.. It was somewhat odd. 

"What's wrong? You act like you've never been there before." Kevin said and let out a laugh. 

"I mean, yeah, its just been a while, that's all." I said. 

"It has been a while, hasn't it?" Kevin asked, his voice seemed so gentle and soft. I turned my head towards him, he was staring at the road, with a small smile on his face. It seemed like we were fifteen again. 

I turned my head back to my side, staring at the window and all the beautiful buildings and parks we passed by. I began smiling as well. "Yeah, it has. About four years I believe?" 

"Five years. I'm turning twenty-two this year." Kevin said. 

I laughed. "Of course. So are the guys there yet?" I asked. 

"They should be. Soohyun texted me that he was on his way when I went to pick you up." Kevin said. 

"Oh, okay.." I said. 

After a few minutes had passed, we finally got there. "We're here." Kevin said as he parked his car in the driveway. I got out of the car and looked up at his house. Every thing was still the same. 

"Looks like their not here yet." Kevin said as he stared at his empty driveway, no car there except Kevin's. 

We walked inside and took off our shoes as we both went to the living room. I sat on the couch while Kevin took out his phone, probably calling Soohyun. 

"Hyung, where are you guys? ... Oh .. Seriously? .. You're actually gonna be cooking? .. Oh of course .. Okay .. See you then." Kevin said and hung up. "They're getting take out right now, guess they were hungry." 

"Didn't you guys just ate?" I asked. 

"Yeah, iHOP. It's not even dinner time yet and they're already hungry. A little odd, even for them." Kevin said.

"Well guess we can just stay here and wait for them. Why not we pop in a movie?" I suggested. 

"That's great. I'll make some popcorn. Want anything to drink?" Kevin asked. 

"Rootbeer?" Kevin and I said at the same time. He laughed. 

"Still the same." He said. 

I glared, "If you already knew what I was gonna say, why ask??" I asked in an annoyed voice. 

"Just to hear you say it." Kevin said and winked. "Pick a movie and I'll be back with the drinks and snacks." Kevin said as he walked away. 

I looked through his DVD's and saw a bunch of actions but then came across a particular one, Mama. I popped in the DVD and waited for Kevin to come so I could press play. 

Shortly after, he came with two bottles of rootbeer, a bowl of popcorn, and two bags of chips. He set it on the table and looked at the DVD on the table. 

"Mama.. Good choice." He said. I smiled in satisfaction. "You always did love scary movies." He said as he sat next to me, handing me some popcorn. "Popcorn?" 

I took some reluctantly as I pressed play. 


After we were half way through the movie, "I needa pee." I said. 

Kevin laughed as he pressed paused. "Then go, you remember where it is, right?" He asked, I nodded. "I'll pause the movie until you get back." 

I got up and began going upstairs. The bathroom was down the hall but before I could get to it, something catched my eye. 

Kevin's room. 

His door was slightly cracked open. I opened it and walked inside. Every thing was yet still the same. His bed, his desk, his TV.. 

I walked over and stood beside his bed, staring down at it. Memories came flashing by. 

This was where Kevin and I first made love.. Crazy right? I remember. 

It was our one year anniversary. We had gotten back from the movies and he surprised me with a wonderful homemade dinner. Next thing I know, both of us were in his room, watching a movie, suddenly making out and well.. Things went down from there. 

I walked to his night stand and saw a picture frame.. Of us. It was when we we were still so young. We were both back in Danville.. That was the day I left for Korea. Our faces were so red, eyes puffy from crying so much, but yet I love that picture very much. 

That picture.. It was there when I first entered his room and it's still there to this day. 

A small smile crept upon my face, suddenly, my feelings for Kevin came rushing back. 

"You lost?" A voice suddenly said, surprising me. 

I turned around and there he was.. Kevin. 


Chapter 12 is here! What do you think? The memories.. Kevin catching her in his room. What do you think will happen next? Just a heads up, this is where IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN. ;) Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Shout out to my new subscribers xD !