Sixth

A Mission To Protect You

Kyungsoo felt like a suspect, where he now sits surrounded by his three friends–Chanyeol, Luhan, and Minseok–who had been interrogated Kyungsoo when Jongin was not around.

“So is it true what Luhan hyung said before, Soo?” Chanyeol who looks the most excited, asked with a wide smile, making Minseok should help him to remain reasonable and conscious.

Kyungsoo was not answer, just smiled hesitantly and turning his eyes, trying to hide the fact. Because, as a result of Luhan’s testimony who saw the incident between Kyungsoo and Jongin this morning, his friends became very excited as this.

“Luhan hyung! Why did you tell them?” Kyungsoo frown on Luhan who could only looked at him with a smile.

“Sorry, Soo. I blurted out. Better tell us the truth, then.”

Kyungsoo breath for a moment, “I told you all so, I and Jongin were in no relationship whatsoever. And this morning the incident was nothing. The fact that we're not kissing!”

“Wow, who's kissing this morning?” Joonmyeon’s voice was making they turned back.

Kyungsoo which is often to be spoiled on Joonmyeon immediately stood up and hugged him tightly, asking for protection. “Hyung, they are evil! They are bullying me this morning!”

Joonmyeon unhesitatingly embraced Kyungsoo, his head. “It's been done before. Do not bully Kyungsoo, guys.”

Just to Joonmyeon, Kyungsoo can be spoiled like this. When Joonmyeon hugged him and his head, Kyungsoo will feel calm and comfortable. Although he was a little unsure about the Jongin’s words about Joonmyeon’s aura and smell that he was strange.

Jongin… He hissed in his heart.

Kyungsoo really like if Joonmyeon hugged him and his head. But the feeling that comes that is different when Jongin his head and ruffled his hair. Only Jongin were able to make him blush, but felt more calm and warm.

“Release him.”

Jongin’s voice made Kyungsoo and his friends turned to the voice. Behind them, Jongin stood and stared at Joonmyeon with a cold stare.

Oh no… I hope there’re no fights here.

***

Kai was upset and angry when he saw Kyungsoo hugged Joonmyeon tightly. Yes, the man who has a dangerous aura and smell.

            “He's a great person. One of the people with high abilities in the our enemy’s organization.”

“His code name is Suho. He is a great person. His abilities are covertly infiltrate and ranged combat.”

His memory of the conversation with Kris and Baekhyun overnight at the headquarters were still ringing in his brain. Yes, that person is Kim Joonmyeon. His code name is Suho. Went to the school three weeks before Kai entered. Become familiar with Kyungsoo in a very short time.

“Release him.” Kai commanded and stared at Joonmyeon with a cold stare.

The person whose are being embraced by Kyungsoo is very dangerous. He was eyeing Kyungsoo, although this time he did not do any movements. Kai knew his first priority is to protect Kyungsoo. That's why he was worried and angry when he saw Kyungsoo was clutching on Joonmyeon.

But deep inside his heart, Kai felt very angry and upset when looking at Kyungsoo who being spoiled and issued a very sweet expression of his scowl in front of another man. Kai did not understand what it was. One thing is for sure this time, he was angry. Kai was angry.

“Jo-Jongin, did you done to meet Mrs. Jung?” Kyungsoo who then releases his arms when he saw Kai, asked, trying to make the atmosphere was being not too cold.

Kai stared at Joonmyeon with remain sharp, as if to tear the skin that reliable impostor.

“What do you want?” Joonmyeon asked to Kai who also reciprocate him with a sharp gaze.

Without saying a word, he walked over to Kyungsoo, withdrew his hand and took him away leaving his three friends who watched them with a puzzled look, as well glare from Joonmyeon.

***

“What are you doing, Jongin?! Get off me, stupid!”

Kyungsoo'd been screaming for Jongin to release Jongin’s hand which gripping his wrist with a very strong, making Kyungsoo winced in pain.

But Kai did not budge, he kept walking along the school corridor holding Kyungsoo’s wrist firmly, making all eyes looked at them in confusion. Kai did not know why, but he has in mind this time just to keep Kyungsoo away of Joonmyeon as far as possible.

“Jongin! Get off me! What the hell are are you doing? You're so crazy!”

Kai remained silent and continued walking until finally Kyungsoo was crying from the pain. Kai knew Kyungsoo felt the pain until finally cried, and Kai also finally stopped walking and let go of his grip on the Kyungsoo’s wrist.

“S-sorry.” He hissed softly but still can be heard by Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo was not Jongin, he only bowed, clutching his wrist that was sore. He knew that Jongin was very suspected Joonmyeon, his friend, as one of the his enemy. But he did not think that Jongin would do so brutal action to him.

Kai walked over Kyungsoo. Touching on both of his cheeks, making Kyungsoo’s face staring at him. Kyungsoo cried. And Kai could not see the beautiful face of grief.

“I do not know what I'm doing. I'm sorry I had to be rude to you. I just can’t control myself when I saw him close to you. He's very possible enemy who could target and kill you at that time.”

“He is my friend. You should not have suspected him!”

“But he is my enemy. Based on the data from the headquarters of the enemy, he is after you. I'm just doing what I'm supposed to do.”

“Stop suspecting my friend, Jongin! He is not your enemy, nor is my enemy! He is a good person, and there will not probably hurt me!”

“I'm just doing my mission. If there is a disturbing, whatever it was, I would put it out.” Said Jongin cold, staring at Kyungsoo’s eyes with a cold stare.

“I HATE YOU!” And Kyungsoo dismissed Jongin’s hand from his wrist, and ran away as far as possible to leave the shouting Jongin called him but he didn’t want to hear.

What the hell?!

***

Kyungsoo was not angry with him, but he was annoyed with the attitude that he thinks too much of Jongin. Kyungsoo sure that Joonmyeon will not be so mean to him. Although he was new to know Joonmyeon at three weeks ago, but he knew that Joonmyeon was a good person and care to him.

Jongin is so fool!

“Soo? Kyungsoo?”

Kyungsoo snapped out of his reverie, and turned to the origin of the voice that called him. Beside him, his four friends stood staring at him in confusion.

“Y-yes?”

“We'd been calling you and you did not listen. What are you thinking, Soo?” Ask Joonmyeon to him.

I'm thinking about Jongin who suspect you as his enemy. Kyungsoo would have loved to say it but just stuck in his heart only.

“I-it's nothing.” He smiled a little, as if forced to smile so that all looks normal.

“What happened to you and Jongin? Once he pulled you away, he did not look anywhere. You know where he is?” This time Luhan who ask him.

Kyungsoo could only shook his head slowly. That's right, since he ran left Jongin, the man was not seen again where his existence.

“I don’t know. Maybe he went back to the dorm first. Anyway, don’t think about it. That fool was certainly fine. Let's go home. I'm tired.” Kyungsoo said who then stood up and took his backpack and walked out of the classroom.

Unfortunately, Kyungsoo’s statement was false. When he came into the room, the tanned man was invisible presence. Kyungsoo wondered where he went. Kyungsoo could saw Jongin’s school uniforms scattered on his bed. That was mean that Jongin already been to this room and replaced the uniform and then went out.

Until the nightfall, Kyungsoo can’t sleep. He was worried about the man's whereabouts. Since he shouted and said that he hated Jongin then ran away leaving him, Jongin went somewhere and didn’t come back despite this overnight.

He felt guilty. He knew that it shall have nothing to fear from Jongin on. Jongin is a secret agent, and he is very strong. He must be able to protect himself. However Kyungsoo still worried.

Where did you go, Jongin? Hurry back…

***

 

 

AHAAA It's the sixth chapter. May this chapter will not make you dissapointed. Keep reading and supporting me :) 

Please give me your upvote, comments, and subscribe. Thank you :)