Seventeenth

A Mission To Protect You

“W-what are you doing?”

They both turned around, looked at the figure of a red-haired man who stood right in front of the door of their room.  

“Lu-Luhan hyung?”

Kyungsoo and Kai rush to escape them self. Kyungsoo is still trying to look as normal as possible and trying to cover himself with a blanket because that he was still . Kai just sat next to him, ruffling his hair.

In front of them, Luhan was just standing still motionless. His eyes dilated as if not believing what he had just seen. Kyungsoo and Kai were without clothes kissing under a blanket. Without any explanation, Luhan knows what happened.

Luhan just can’t believe that its already his Kyungsoo did not look cute anymore.

“Hyung, I can explain it.”

“Kyungsoo, I'm disappointed in you. Sorry to bother you guys. See you.”

“Hyung, wait!”

However Luhan did not want to hear anything. He was out of the room, slamming the door violently, and ran away as far as possible.

***

Luhan did not know where he stepped up to the end he realized that he was in the middle of the city, outside the dorm.

Disconcerted if he remembered what he had just seen. His Kyungsoo was cute and always be nice, do something unexpected. Without any explanation, the red-haired man knew that Kyungsoo already releasing his ity in the tanned-skinned man.

Not because Luhan was jealous, of course not. From the beginning he did not have much feeling in Kyungsoo, in addition to feeling affection for his little brother. Similarly, feelings of affection for Minseok and Chanyeol, given that they have been living together since childhood, passing the time and hard and happy times together.

He just could not believe, his cute little brother, Kyungsoo will do just that.

“Luhan hyung?”

A successful voice makes Luhan came out of his reverie. He looked back, a little shocked by the presence of a blonde man who stared at him, smiling.

“I knew it was really you.”

“Se-Sehun? What are you doing here?”

“I just completed the mission. Incidentally not far from here, so I decided to stop by the bubble tea shop.”

Luhan realized that as long as he is daydreaming, he had been right in front of the bubble tea shop that he usually go. Luhan could just say “oh” with a forced smile.

Sehun who like to know what is being Luhan feel, trying to ask carefully so Luhan want to tell him.

“You don’t look well today, hyung. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. Nothing ever happened.”

“I guess you're not a good cheater, hyung.”

“Sehun, I said no matter what happens.”

Sehun rolled his eyes, sighed for a moment. Then he goes and pull Luhan’s wrist, bring it in to the bubble tea shop.

“I think bubble tea can refresh your mind, hyung. Come on!”

***

Here they are, in a park. They sat on a park bench quietly with each other mutually.

Sehun can only stare in Luhan’s behavior bewilderment. Because, despite getting his favorite bubble tea, the red-haired man was still silent and did not speak a word.

“Hyung, what’s up? If you have a problem, you can tell me.”

Luhan looked at the blonde man with a small smile. “I'm fine, Sehun. Thank you for worrying about me.”

“Hyung, I'm not a fool. I know you're not okay.”

Luhan took a deep breath, give the circumstances. Sehun who looked at him with the handsome face has been his weakness at this time. He could not cover it anymore.

“This morning I saw Jongin and Kyungsoo kissing.”

Sehun enlarged eyes, “what's wrong with a kiss? I think they love each other, right?”

“If they were just kissing, I would not be so upset like this!”

“All right, hyung. I'm so sorry. Continue.”

“I saw them kissing, with the position being Kai on top of Kyungsoo. And they were kissing without clothes, wrapped only a blanket covering their bodies.”

The reaction was given by Sehun even contrary to the desired reaction from Luhan. The blonde man cheered the news.

“Really, hyung? Finally Kai actually found his love! Eventually he fell in love! Not in vain Tao tucking the lube in his suitcase!”

“What did you mean?!” Luhan widened his eyes, glaring stare at Sehun which eventually became silent as the Luhan’s eye glare.

“I-I mean, it was good right, hyung? What's wrong with doing that? I know they both love each other. As long as they love each other and do it so without coercion, what's wrong?”

“You're not helping at all!”

“Hyung?”

“I just didn’t believe that my cute Kyungsoo was already doing that.”

“Calm down, hyung. Moreover Kai is not an evil man. Although he is the strongest and greatest agent, but he remains a great man who would not hurt someone he loved.”

“I don’t want Kyungsoo is being hurt.” Hiss Luhan.

This time, turned Sehun who sighed for a moment. He then ruffled Luhan’s hair, making the red-haired man was flushed with embarrassment. Sehun that normally he saw always be spoiled at Kai, he looks very mature compared to today.

“You do not have to worry, hyung. Kai is not an evil man. After all, you should know, hyung. Before meeting Kyungsoo, Kai was a cold person. He was never close to anyone, even with his friends at the headquarters he was not too open himself.”

“Really?”

“Yes. He just opened himself to Kris hyung who he had long known. With me, he was not too open. Therefore, I was pleased to learn that he fell in love with Kyungsoo. After meeting with Kyungsoo, the one he began to open himself.”

Luhan was silent, speechless after he heard Sehun narrative. Indeed, when he first met Kai, the tanned-skinned man that always looks cool. But since he and Kyungsoo were being close, the cold aura that enveloped slowly fading.

“So, do you think I'm wrong?” Luhan asked innocently.

Sehun can only smile at him, “no hyung. You're not wrong. I understand how you feel worries on Kyungsoo. But I guess, you have to believe Kai. He would keep Kyungsoo and will not hurt him. I'll bet on it, hyung.”

“Alright then.” Luhan back smiling. “I think I have to go back and apologize to them. Kyungsoo definitely was sad because I suddenly ran away.”

“Yes, hyung. Want a lift up in the dorm?”

“I do not want to trouble you. Oh yes, thank you for your bubble tea.”

“Sure, hyung. I do not feel bothered at all. Do you mind if I accompany you to there?”

“All right then.”

They both walked together toward the dormitory. Sehun was gladly willing to take Luhan back to the dorm.

Luhan did not know what he felt. After expressing everything to the blonde man, he felt his heart warmed. He was relieved after Sehun tell.

“Okay hyung, I'll see you again.” Said Sehun when he was getting ready to go back to base after took Luhan back.”

“Sehun, wait!”

Sehun turned, waiting for the red-haired man was back talking.

“Thank you.” Said Luhan while blushing.

Sehun just smiled and waved his hand, until then disappeared out of sight. Leaving Luhan who stood looking at him with a happy smile.

***

Luhan stepped into the dorm area with a feeling of lightness. After telling his laments on Sehun, he felt very relieved. He also realizes that his Kyungsoo is no longer a small Kyungsoo who always need a protection.

Kyungsoo is getting bigger now.

And another small Kyungsoo has been transformed into an bigger Kyungsoo, could protect himself. As Sehun told him before, Kyungsoo is also being safe. If something happens to him, Kim Jongin will stand in front of, to protect him.

“HYUNG!”

Shouts a voice that feels very familiar in his ear, making him turned to the voices. Tiny male with black hair ran towards him, hugged him tightly. Behind him stood a tanned-skinned man who looked at him with a weak smile.

“Hyung, I'm sorry! I can explain it to you.”

“Kyungsoo, I–”

“Don’t be angry with me, hyung!”

“Kyung–”

“I have a reason hyung! And you should know! Please do not be angry and hate me!”

“I–”

“Will you forgive me, hyung? Please!”

“CAN YOU GIVE ME A SECOND TIME TO SPEAK, KYUNGSOO?!”

Luhan spontaneous shout, make Kyungsoo releasing his arms and stared at him with wide eyes. Shocked to hear Luhan’s screams.

Kai knew Kyungsoo can’t hold it if there is someone who yelling at him, just standing beside him, hugging him so he doesn’t cry.

Luhan sighed, then rush back to talk when he saw shocked expression of Kyungsoo.

“I'm sorry, Kyunggie. I did not mean to shout. It's just that you did not give me time to speak.”

“It's okay, hyung. I'm sorry about the incident this morning.” Kyungsoo tried to explain.

“No, it's not Kyungsoo’s fault. I am guilty. I ask him to do it, because I want him for my birthday.” Kai was interrupting.

“No, hyung! I was wrong. I do not know the turns it makes you angry. I just could not help myself, hyung. I liked Kai. I love him, hyung. So, please, please understand.”

Luhan was a little surprised to hear Kyungsoo’s narrative, but he tried to smile. Back to remember the words that Sehun had told to her.

“As long as they love each other and do it so without coercion, what's wrong?”

Well, Sehun, I will not be angry. Grow up, Luhan. He whispered to himself.

“Hyung? You're still mad at me?”

Luhan smiled softly, “no. I'm not mad at you, Kyunggie. How could I be mad at my Kyunggie, my cute little brother? I'm sorry for suddenly ran and left you this morning and made ​​you worry.”

“Is it true you're not angry, hyung?”

“Yes, Kyunggie. Someone told me that I should trust you. And he said that if you do it so without coercion, and because you love each other, then what's wrong?”

Luhan smiled softly. For some reason this time he remembered the blonde man's face.

“Who is he?” Asked Kyungsoo plain.

“The man with blond hair.”

“Sehun?” Asked Kai.

Luhan just smiled, blushing. Then he hurriedly walked into the dorm area.

Kyungsoo after him, and embraced him from behind with spoiled. “Thank you for understanding me, hyung. I love you.”

Luhan smile, “I am too. Please continue to be Kyunggie, my cute little brother. Okay?”

They both smiled as they walked into the dorm area.

Kai could only sigh.

Thankfully Luhan is not mad at him. If not, Kyungsoo will kill me. He hissed.

***

 

 

 

HAHAHA :D So glad because finally Luhan could accept the fact :D

WOW, 84 subcribers and 5 upvotes? Thankyou so much! I will keep fighting and trying not to make you guys dissapointed at me. Well, keep reading, subscribing, and giving your comments and upvotes, 'kay?

See you at the next chapter~