Twentieth

A Mission To Protect You

NOTE : Italic Words are for the past.

 

 

 

Flashback one hour earlier.

Kai was busy investigating the area. A big house that looks very messy and some have been destroyed and burned.

“This house was destroyed by a bomb blast to eliminate all matters relating to this house.” Baekhyun said on the sidelines of their investigation.

Kai was being ordered by Kris to investigate a large house belonging to Kyungsoo and his family as a child with Baekhyun, Lay, and Sehun. When he first arrived there, Kai slight feeling of shock. He was surprised to find out how the destruction of the large and luxurious house. Kai understood how kid Kyungsoo felt when he learned his home into a mess like this.

For nearly five days, Kai was leaving Kyungsoo in the dorm and told Chen to succeed in keeping Kyungsoo. Actually, the tanned-skinned man could not bear it and did not want to leave his little man alone although there is a replacing Chen. For him, Kyungsoo safety is his first priority, Kyungsoo is everything to Kai. But Kris’s command is an absolute command. Kai could never refuse a command from Kris.

Fortunately, during the five days of their inquiry is not in vain. Thanks to the investigations and observations Baekhyun accurate, they managed to find a basement that is very safe and not damaged at all. But unfortunately, there is no way to get in there. Security was very tight space. There's no one who knows how to get into the room.

“I think Professor Do Kyuhyun just tell his son, Kyungsoo, in order to enter into.” Said Baekhyun.

Kai, Lay, and Sehun could only nod in agreement.

When they were about trying to probe deeper, the voice of the communication devices belonging to Baekhyun reads. The four men looked at each other.

“Oh, Chen? What is it?” Replied Baekhyun.

“Kai is in there? Tell him to hurry back. Kyungsoo is disappeared.”

“Hyung, what’s up?” Kai is a little curious to hear the call said.

“Kyungsoo is disappeared.”

“W-WHAT?! HOW COULD IT BE?!”

“Calm down, Kai. Chen, explain to me how it could happen!” Baekhyun asked back to Chen.

“There’s a new student a few days ago. Looks like he has a bad relationship with Kyungsoo and his friends. And today he is forced Kyungsoo to go with him.”

Kai just seize the means of communication. “Why did you let him, hyung?”

“I’m sorry, Kai. Kyungsoo who asked me to let him go. As I followed them, they somehow disappear. Oh no, wait. They’re back. Anyway you hurry back here.”

“All right.”

***

“Kai? You're back?”

Kyungsoo’s tears were rampant. The feelings of fear turned into a feeling of relief and happy when he saw a figure standing in front of him. Tanned-skinned male, all-black suit, walked over, and then hugged him tightly while rubbing his back.

Kyungsoo hugged Kai tightly, crying in the chest of the tanned-skinned man who is he missed almost a week because they did not meet.

“I’m home, Kyungsoo.” Kai whispered, kissing the forehead of the little man, trying to ease the crying.

Kyungsoo was still crying, while banging Kai’s body with a little hard, making Kai in pain. “Why did you take so long anyway? I’m afraid, !”

“I'm sorry. Do not be afraid anymore, I'm here with you.” Kai whispered, smiling softly.

“Long time no see, Jonginnie.” Yongguk replied, standing while wiping blood out of his mouth.

Hearing the call, Kai turned. His blood boil when he saw Kyungsoo being kissed by someone else. When he turned to stare at the man who made ​​his Kyungsoo cried, then his eyes widened. He was shocked.

“Y-you?”

“As I thought before, it was really you who is his boyfriend.” Yongguk smirk. “Did you miss me, my brother?”

“Not at all, !”

“Just relax, Jonginnie. I don’t want to fight with my own brother.”

“You're not my brother, !” Kai bluff, emotions overflowed, almost uncontrollably.

“You know him, Kai?” Asked Kyungsoo who was hiding behind Kai, he was still frightened.

“I'll explain it later, Soo.” Kai whispered, then looked back at Yongguk sharply. “I will not forgive you who have dared to touch him! I'll kill you, !”

Instead of fear, Yongguk laughed loudly. “I told you to relax, Jonginnie. I think this is enough for a night of fun. Thank you for the sweet kiss, Kyunggie. See you.”

Before Kai was raging, Yongguk had already been out of the room, leaving Kai who was growling and Kyungsoo who looked at him confused.

But then Kai realizes something more important. He just Kyungsoo, then hugged him tightly. Ensuring that the man was fine.

“I’m afraid, Kai.” Hiss Kyungsoo weakly.

“I’m sorry, Soo. I should not have left you. Are you okay? What have he done to you? I’m going to kill today.”

“It’s okay Kai. Calm down. I'm fine. I'm glad you came before he could do any worse to me. So, how did you know him? You know Yongguk?”

Kai did not answer, he was silent.

Kyungsoo tried to force him to talk, staring at Kai gently. “Tell me, Kai. Please.”

Puppy eyes belong to Kyungsoo can certainly heartbreaking Kai. Until the tanned-skinned man began to talk about his relationship with Bang Yongguk.

***

“Mom? Where are you?”

Kai small voice calling to find his mother sounded quite loud. Not usually his mother did not greet him when he gets home from primary school.

After asking several of his maids, Kai then decided to head to his mother’s room.

“You in there, mom? I'm home, Mom.”

When Kai opened the door, a horrific sight to make eyes dilated, he shouted.

“M-MOMMY?!” Kid Kai ran to his mother who was lying helpless on the cold floor.

Shaken the cold body, trying to wake the woman he loved it so. Until then, little Kai heard his mother whisper sidelines breath almost gone.

“Jonginnie… Mommy is sorry…”

Kai was crying, trying to lift his mother. “W-what's going on, Mom? Wait, I'll call aunty and daddy.”

When little Kai was about to stand up, his mother held him. “Be strong and protect what you love, okay? Promise mommy, dear…”

But Kai tried not to listen to his mother and even his aides shouted.

“Mommy loves you, Jonginnie…”

“MOM!!!!!”

 

Since his mother died, little Kai's real name is Jongin feel sad and keep away from all the things that stood by. Moreover, his relationship with his father is getting no better.

Less than one month after his mother died, his father arrived with a woman who he says on Jongin that will be his new mother. Feelings of anger and self-hate piled on Jongin to his father.

Not many days after that introduction, they were married. The woman moved in with Jongin’s family with bringing a child from her. The boy was the same age as kid Jongin, blonde hair, with the innocent smile that always expands.

“Hi, Jonginnie. I am Yongguk.”

Little Jongin did not want to know him. Because of the boy and the woman, his father became very violent. Jongin no longer regarded as a child by his father. The man prefers and loving son of the woman than himself.

“I hate you, Yongguk!”

 

“I think your father love me more than you, Jonginnie.” Said Yongguk that afternoon, when he went to Jongin who was studying in his room.

Jongin want to be angry, but he tried not to disturbed by the boy. Making Yongguk feel upset because Jongin didn’t give a ing care to him. Then he took a large pot which was very expensive, and tossed it to the floor until the rupture scattered.

“What are you doing?” Jongin asked annoyed.

But before he heard the answer, his father and his stepmother were standing at the door, looking at him with a cold stare and angry.

“Who did this?” His father asked angrily.

Yongguk smirked at little Jongin, then ran to hug his mother. “He wants to do evil to me, Mom, Dad.”

His father's eyes dilated, he was angry. Then the cruel, and without thinking, he walked straight to the Jongin, beat up the boy stumbled backwards. The little boy cried.

“You are a naughty boy!”

 

Little Jongin was ready to escape from the house. He had had enough with the treatment of his father who has been profoundly altered since his mother died.

“Where are you going, Jonginnie?”

“None of your business, Yongguk!”

Little Jongin immediately ran out of the house, just as his father was not there at home. His first destination is the grave of his mother. Like really missed something, he squatted in front of it, hugging the headstone while crying loudly. Just in front of the tomb of his mother, he can cry as loud as this. He cries long lasting.

“Mom, I do not want to go back there. I do not want to go back to the hell of it. I decided to go on forever and do not want to see them again. Mother, pray for me. Take care of me, and see me from there. I'm definitely going strong.”

 

A few days later, after stranded on the road, he met a little boy who was slightly older than himself. His face did not like most Korean children, such as a mixture of western and eastern regions.

“I'm Kris. You want to come with me? Be my brother!”

Little Jongin had no choice. Stranded on the streets is not fun. Then he nodded, made ​​the little boy in front of him smiled and held out his hand to Jongin.

“Good. Starting today your name is Kai! Kai, you are my brother!”

***

“S-so you guys are brothers?” Kyungsoo eyes dilated, his mouth agape as if in disbelief after hearing the story of his lover.

“I don’t have a brother like him! And my brothers are just my friends at the headquarters.”

“No, I mean, you're ever in the same house first? He's your step-brother?”

“Yes.” Kai nodded. “How did you know that bastard?”

“Since childhood, he was always bothering me. He was always doing things for the cruel bullying me.”

Kai growled, gnashing his teeth. “I'll kill him for sure!”

Kyungsoo rush hold Kai, “no-no, no, Kai, do not! I did nothing. Moreover, it is only the past alone. Okay?”

Kai could only sigh heavily, then nodded. “All right. But if he did something bad to you again, I hope you did not hold me again.”

“Okay.” Kyungsoo agreed, then smiled softly as he hugged the tanned-skinned man who is he missed the most. “I miss you. Miss you so badly, .”

Kai chuckled, “I miss you so much. I think I would be crazy if it is too long to go away from you.”

They both laughed, and then dissolved in a soft kiss.

“Want to celebrate our meeting after five days is not met?” Kai smirked, a low whisper in Kyungsoo’s ear.

“ert.”

They laughed happily, and then dissolved in intimacy between them. Love.

***

“Looks like you failed this time, Bang Yongguk.”

Yongguk smirked as he stared at the black-haired man in front of him. He chuckled.

“No, I have not failed. And I will not budge.”

“Yes-yes, I know. Indeed, that is your nature. Always want to be a king who controls all things.”

“Thank you for the compliment.”

The man just stared flat at Yongguk. Then turned around, about to leave after said something to Yongguk.

“Because you fail, the mission this time was in my hands.”

“Whatever you say, Suho hyung.”

“Plan A begins.”

***

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO EVERYBODY! This is the twentieht chapter~ Hope you guys like it. 

Thanks for reading and subbing~ Don't be a silent reader okay? See you on the next chapter :)