Twelfth

A Mission To Protect You

Kyungsoo could just let go and don’t have time to say anything when Jongin pulled him and take him to go and left his three friends.

“Why don’t we go with them? Let's go back. They must be worried. I don’t want to make them worried.”

Kai stopped, stared at the tiny man's big eyes. “For the anticipation of the arrival of the enemy. You said you didn’t want to involve your friends.”

“But–”

“Didn’t I tell you that my friends are the great agents?”

Kyungsoo knew actually he did not have to worry because surely his friends would be safe with Jongin’s three friends. “All right.” He sighed resignedly.

Kai smiled at him, “So, where is the place to watch the fireworks which you think is good then?”

Hearing the word “fireworks” made Kyungsoo smile widened. With vibrant, this time he goes ahead of Kai and shouted, “There! Come quickly!”

Kai chuckled as he saw Kyungsoo’s behavior which he thought that was very sweet. He could only follow Kyungsoo’s step towards a place to watch the fireworks. The place was very crowded, but Kai and Kyungsoo managed to find the place which pretty quiet and calm, of course, can still clearly see the fireworks.

Not long after that, the sound of the fireworks launched began. The fireworks launched beautifully. Kyungsoo’s eyes incessantly widened and lit up when seeing the fireworks. He was very fond of fireworks.

“Jongin, look at that! It's beautiful, isn’t it?” He was screaming hysterically.

Kai smiled softly, “yes, very pretty. Do you love the fireworks that much, huh?”

“Yep! They are very pretty. Shines beautifully at night.”

They both pause while watching the fireworks were beautiful slide.

“Jongin–”

“Kai. That's my name.”

“Well Kai, thank you.”

Kai confused, for what Kyungsoo thank him while he did not do anything that deserves an answer thanks. “For what?”

“To continue to take care of me and being with me, even it’s not for long.”

“It's my job to protect you.”

“Yes, it's your mission, don’t you?” Kyungsoo chuckled. For some reason he was again saying silly things like that. He is just doing his mission, . Wake up, Do Kyungsoo.

“I think it became my desire to protect you.”

Kyungsoo’s large eyes dilated when heard a reply back from Kai. “W-what did you mean?”

Kai did not know what he was thinking. Since meeting with the little man, he could not hold back his emotions and feelings. The little man may have been the only person who can make Kai can’t think clearly when he stood by. Kris said he just fell in love. But Kai still don’t understand what love was.

Kai as enchanted by the beauty of the little man. He wondered what the devil possessed him, but he did not realize that for some reason, his face is getting closer to Kyungsoo’s face. The red heart-shaped lips were too teased.

“Ka-Kai, what are you–”

Kyungsoo could not finish the sentence. Kai’s lip has managed to stick to his lips, making it unable to say anything else. There was a vibration felt on his body when Kai’s soft and sweet lip meet with his.

Kai could not hold back his feelings. The more he wants to stop it, the greater the sense of eager. But he still tried to stay calm, crushed lips tasted Kyungsoo’s sweet lip gently. Until finally, Kyungsoo started kissed him back. They were crushed, up to stopped and let go of their lips and get some air.

Kyungsoo did not know what to say. He blushed. His cheeks flushed like cherries. He was shocked when Kai kissed him. But he could not lie to his own feelings because quite frankly he liked when Kai kissed him.

Kai paused, catching his breath. He realized he had done the things that he should not have done. “I-I'm sorry.”

“For what?” Asked Kyungsoo softly, as he caught his breath, and tried to hide his flushed face.

“For the sassy kiss you.” Kai looked down, not daring to look at the Kyungsoo’s face.

Kyungsoo did not know what he should do. Should he get mad at Kai while he was enjoying the kiss? Undeniably, Kyungsoo indeed has fallen in love with the tanned-skinned man was. Kyungsoo knew the tanned-skinned man was feeling guilty. He saw the man looked down, he was immediately touched Kai's cheeks gently with a smile.

“You're not wrong, Babo. So stop subjecting your head.”

“Sorry, Soo. I don’t know what I was thinking. I-I just can’t help myself anymore. I think I was crazy. I'm sorry–”

Kai no longer finished the sentence when suddenly Kyungsoo tiptoes and kissed his lips gently. Kiss this time was not long, because Kyungsoo then releasing the kiss, making Kai looked at him confused.

“Am I wrong if I do that to you and should I say sorry because of that?” Kyungsoo whispered softly blushing.

Kai enlarged eyeballs, as if not believing what he had just heard. When he saw the tiny man in front of him looking down to hide his face flushed, Kai smiled. Then, he hugged the little man tightly.

“What are you doing, ?!”

“Kris hyung said I'm in love. So, what do you think I'm in love with you?”

“How should I know it? Why did you ask me, you idiot!”

Kai chuckled. He finally knew the feeling of what he felt before. Then he whispered softly as he continued to hug the little man.

“I love you, Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo paused, his face getting flushed. But he hugged Kai's, and buried his face in the tanned-skinned man’s chest.

“M-me too, love you…”

***

Luhan walked quickly. Soon the fireworks will be launched and he did not want to miss it. The reason to left Minseok alone with Jongin’s two friends was not the only reason that he was not with them. Besides he was not comfortable being with people who just he knew, he was very eager to buy his favorite bubble tea now.

That's why he was choosing a shortcut intentionally which he can make it quickly to the bubble tea shop. He deliberately chose passed a hallway, a small street which was quite dark and deserted. He remembered well that Minseok, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo always scolded when they know that he passed the deserted street. However Luhan had no other choice. The road is the only fastest way so as not to miss watching the fireworks.

Unfortunately, Luhan was not lucky this time. When he walked into the street, there were some men walked to him. Their faces were pretty terrible, making Luhan silent while sculpting shudder.

Holy . He curse inwardly.

“Guys, look! There is a pretty one passing tonight.” Said one of the men as he walked up to Luhan.

“Oh, wow, she's beautiful, guys!”

“Hey, pretty, why was you passing this road  at the night like this?”

“Wait! He wore trousers? Are you male or female?”

Bunch of thugs had walked over Luhan, making Luhan walked backwards until he is cornered, his back pressed against the wall of the hallway. The thugs had become increasingly close to him, one of them even touched his cheeks, make the beautiful men fear.

“Whoever he is, so with men or women! He is beautiful, stupid!”

“Yes, you're beautiful! What is your name?”

They were increasingly guerrilla, touching Luhan’s body, making Luhan silent sculpting. He was eager to cry.

Minseok, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Joonmyeon… Help me… Anyone help me…

“Let him go!” Shouting someone make the thugs had turned into the origin of the sound.

One by one from their release themselves from Luhan, staring changed a young man standing right in front of the hall with a fierce gaze. Luhan who had been only silent fear, turned to the origin of the voice. He was surprised when he found out who's standing there. He remembered what the man's name. Body high and blond hair and good looks, certainly will not be forgotten by Luhan.

“Se-Sehun?” He hissed in disbelief.

The brat was staring at Sehun who stood staring at them sternly.

“What do you want, kiddo?” One of the men asked with a smirk. “Hey, guys, there is a hero here! Hey blonde boy, who are you? Captain America? Hulk? Or perhaps you're Thor?”

The man laughed scornfully along with his friends. Sehun did not answer. He just walked up to them casually, as if to say, go you, loser!

“Are you challenging me?” Asked the man before, which seems to be the leader of the thugs had.

Again, Sehun still did not answer. He even walked over to the male earlier. When he was right in front of him, without further ado he launched his right fist on right cheek left him, making him fall down backwards.

Luhan just can keep silent when he saw Sehun’s action. He did not believe that the blonde man would do such a thing. Was Sehun a stupid or something? What he did not know that he was dealing with is a delinquent?

After the fall of the man, his friends moved to reply Sehun treatment. However Sehun was not weak. Nimbly and quickly he can return the thugs had attacked with his bare hands. None of the thugs that can be touched and hurt Sehun even the tip of a finger.

With a body that were in pain, the thugs had cursed at Sehun then ran away leaving Sehun and Luhan alone in the hallway.

“Losers!” Vituperation Sehun with a smirk. Then he walked over Luhan, looking at him, making sure that the red-haired man was fine. “Are you okay?”

Luhan is still in shock to see what had happened, silent sculpting. Until a few seconds later he finally came out of a sense of the shocked.

“I-I'm fine. Th-thank you.”

“Thank God. Supposedly you're not allowed to go alone especially at night like this.”

“H-how can you knew that I was be here? I thought you went with Minseok and your friend.”

“Initially so. But I'm afraid if you go alone. Moreover, you're beautiful, with a face that anyone would try to approach you. So I decided to catch up. Thankfully it looks like I'm not too late.” Sehun sighed of relief. Then he laughed lightly.

Hearing Sehun lightness and laughter, Luhan only be flushed embarrassment. He realized how handsome man who spoiled on Jongin before.

“So, you want to buy bubble tea?” Asked Sehun again.

Luhan nodded slowly, “yes.”

“What if in return because I have saved you, you buy me bubble tea? How is that?”

“You like bubble tea, too?”

“Yes. The chocolate one.”

“Alright then.” Luhan smile.

“Okay. Let's go.” Sehun go before pulling Luhan’s wrist.

Luhan was shocked by the treatment of Sehun. “Get off me! What did you do? I can walk by myself!” No, he did not like, but he was embarrassed.

“Walk as if we were dating. So no one will bother you. Or do you want them to bother you again, hyung?”

Luhan shook his head slowly, “ah-oh-okay. All right.”

Sehun small smile. While Luhan can only walk followed Sehun face, trying to hide the blush.

Blonde boy. He hissed in his heart.

***

“So, you're the oldest among them?” Asked Chen when he and Minseok came to the place and watch the fireworks. Thankfully the fireworks have not started.

Minseok nodded, “yes. They are my sweet and nice brothers, aren’t they?”

Chen installing a shocked face, “I thought you were the youngest. That means I have to call you hyung.”

Minseok chuckled, “why do you think I'm the youngest?”

“Because your face is too cute, not like someone who is older.” Chen said, then chuckled.

Minseok could only laugh at Chen’s sweet compliment him. “Thank you. I guess I'm not the only person who managed to praise by you, am I true?”

“No, hyung. Congratulations, you are the first person.”

They both laughed. Minseok did not know what the feeling of being enveloped him. The man whose are slightly higher than him managed to make him laugh. At first he was a little afraid to go with this man. Especially when Sehun earlier broke away from them. But apparently, the male who is similar to the camel turns humorous, funny, and can make his laugh.

Neither Chen. When met at the school gates when Minseok introduced by Kai, he was hooked on the cute boy. His face was familiar, reminded him of the little boy he had met when he was little, when he was stranded on the streets .

When small, little Chen have no parents, stranded on the streets. When one day he sat down at one of the street, holding his hunger because he do not eat a few days, a small child running toward him. His face was cute, with their chubby-cheeks. Chen can’t forget the boy. The boy gave a packet of bread is very much on Chen .

“This is for you. Eat this.”

“For me?”

“Yes. See you.”

“Chen?” Called Minseok made Chen snapped out of my reverie past.

“Ah-oh, huh?”

“You do not see fireworks earlier? It's beautiful, isn’t it?” Minseok was smiling happy.

Damn, he's very similar to the child. Chen cursed inwardly.

“You do not see it? I thought you were daydreaming.” Minseok pouted, advancing his lips. Chen made the mind more and more chaotic.

“Yes-yes. Very pretty, hyung. Like you.” Chen smiled.

“Stop saying something nice like that. The same way there will be powerful again.” Minseok was laughing, looking at Chen.

“Really? I guess I have to find another way then.” Chen was also laughing.

I guess I should also say whether or not you were that boy, hyung? Chen whispered to himself.

***

Baekhyun cursed inwardly. The ultimate goal disengaged from Kai’s friends is that it can be easily observed around. But the plan failed. The elf-eared giant mess it up.

Chanyeol'd been walking behind Baekhyun, followed the dwarf from behind.

Baekhyun stopped, turned to face Chanyeol which also follow to stop running. “Stop following me, Park Chanyeol! I can go alone!”

“It's dangerous to go alone at night like this, Baekhyun. Moreover, you're small, anyone can hurt you.” Chanyeol, as a gentleman, insists on the principle.

I've grown up. And I was a spy. Don’t you know that it is the darkness that is my house? He wanted to shout Baekhyun said his heart was on the giant.

“Well-Park Chanyeol, I'm more mature than you. I can look after myself!”

“Even if you say so, I will not go.”

Baekhyun heavy sighed, “Okay, okay! Talking to you makes my throat dry!”

“Then I'll buy you a drink. There is a seller of drink. Come on!” Chanyeol that was bigger than Baekhyun, can easily pulled his wrist, took it on a kiosk that sells drinks.

While waiting for Chanyeol bought drinks, Baekhyun got busy with a tool that resembles a spy watch, exactly like those of Kai’s. Suddenly he was shocked. Some of the red signal appears on the screen. One, two, three, four, and five. Five signals moved.

Oh, crap!

Chanyeol who had just finished buying a drink, handed it to Baekhyun. Baekhyun was busy with the screen, put a sharp face.

“What is it?” Asked Chanyeol conscious with facial changes Baekhyun.

Baekhyun did not take the drink which given Chanyeol it. He quickly ran after the previous draw Chanyeol’s wrist, brought him ran away. Chanyeol confused, can’t do anything and let himself taken away by Baekhyun.

Baekhyun quickly soon fiddling with the screen, and then said to the communication tool.

“Baekhyun here! Come back at our first place where we came before! Five signal of the approaching enemy!”

***

 

 

I'm sorry I can't keep my promise to update this yesterday. But here, I posted the twelfth chapter. Hope you all can enjoy it! :)

Thank you for reading, subscribing, and giving your comments here~ Thanks for the upvote! :D

 

Keep reading, subscribing, giving your comments, and upvote~ I love you guys! See you on the next chapter~