Twenty First

A Mission To Protect You

That day, Kai was back to school. His eyes never left Kyungsoo, always at his side, making sure that the little man is fine. Especially after when fitting recess, Yongguk almost kiss Kyungsoo in front of him and almost made Kai amok, of course, makes Kai increasingly cautious.

“You do not have to put up face like that, Kai. You make everyone afraid, and I think I also would be scared if you were face to look like that.” Kyungsoo was hissing, sighing heavily.

It’s really usual if Kai is protective to him, but this time, it is more protective than usual, overprotective.

“I will not let anyone approach you, especially those for the son of a !”

Kyungsoo sighed, “but we're at a school cafeteria. So stop staring cold like that. I will not be able to eat in peace if all the attention focused on us, on you, fool!”

“Whatever!”

Kyungsoo give up if Kai has become stubborn like this. Then the little man glanced at the camel, Chen, hinted that Chen could helped to calm Kai.

But Chen only shrugged, then shook his head slowly, as if to say, if he had upset I could not help.

“What's the matter with him, Soo?” Asked Chanyeol and Luhan who had just arrived.

“Yongguk.”

“Oh, I know. Minseok have told us about it. Despite the fact I felt very angry and upset at the blonde, but I guess, Kai was bit excessive.” Luhan said carefully.

Kai glared at him, “I'm just doing what I should do.”

“Come on, hyung. Let him alone. He was like this when he is angry. Nothing can ease even though Kris hyung.” Said Chen, who immediately replied with a sharp look at him from Kai. Chen just chuckled, then turned back to, “oh yes, Kai. I think Baekhyun already told you about it.”

“Yes, he did.”

“So, when are you going to get there?”

“After school is over.”

“What are you talking about?” Asked Kyungsoo curious.

“You do not tell Kyungsoo, Kai? Is not he would join the mission this time?”

Kai shook his head, “I have not told him. I'll tell you later, baby.”

“I hope you do not involve my little brother is in danger.” Threatens Luhan coldly. As a hyung, he is very concerned about the safety of his little brother. Especially when he knows that there are a lot of enemies after him.

“He'll be safe with me.” Replied Kai.

“Oh, I know it, a very strong master agent. And okay, I guess soon the bell will ring. Better clean up your food if you do not want to hear Mrs. Jung yelling at you.”

Hearing explanation from Luhan, all who were there rushed off, returning to their classes, without realizing that they are not far behind, there is a pair of eyes staring.

***

“So I'll go with you on a mission this time?” Asked Kyungsoo which looks very happy.

Of course he will be very happy that Kai would not leave him when the mission because he will also come with Kai.

Kai nodded while changing his clothes into his black suit.

“Like what kind of mission this time?”

“Investigate your old house, to search for the secret weapons caches works great by your dad, Do Kyuhyun.”

Instantly Kyungsoo eyes would swell to hear where he's headed. The house is filled with memories. He remembered once, the last time he was there before he came to the dormitory, the house looks very chaotic. The only remaining debris of the charred house. All he knew, the house was blown up by a bomb.

“Kyungsoo? Baby? Are you okay?” Kai asked a little worried when he saw that Kyungsoo be silent noiseless.

“I-I'm fine, Kai. Why do we get there?”

“Yesterday I, Lay hyung, Sehun, and Baekhyun hyung went there to investigate. We managed to find the basement, but no one knows how to get into. Then Kris hyung said maybe Professor Do, your father, tell you something about the basement. So, that's why we want to take you.”

“I wish I knew.” Kyungsoo softly hiss is almost inaudible.

“Take it easy, Soo. I am with you.”

“Sure…”

***

Kai and Kyungsoo immediately went to the base first to join Baekhyun and Sehun which will also go with them, after they met on Luhan, Chanyeol, and Minseok to say the reason they left.

“I understand, Kyungsoo. Do not go too long, okay? Kai, please take care of him.”

“Yes, you should take care him well!”

“Exactly what Chanyeol word is true! I will not forgive you if something happens to my little Kyunggie!”

“Stop it Lu, Yeol. Now let's go! Didn’t you want to accompany me to the bookstore today? Come on!” Minseok mediate.

That's the reaction of the three friends Kyungsoo it.

Currently, Kai, Kyungsoo, Sehun, and Baekhyun already in front of the ruins of burned houses. If at first glance, no one is left out of the house. Totally ruined no residual.

Instantly chilling Kyungsoo stand when seeing the sights in front of him. His childhood memories are very dark start to haunt his mind.

“Forgive Appa, Kyunggie. Stay here and do not go anywhere.”

“Where is Appa going?”

“Appa will leave Kyunggie? As Umma do?”

 “Promise me, Kyunggie. Although Appa is not beside you, you will continue to smile. You're a strong boy, aren’t you? Appa will always be with you. Appa and Umma will always be watching you from afar. Appa and Umma love you, Kyunggie.”

 “Don’t leave Kyunggie alone, Appa.”

“Forgive Appa, Kyunggie. Appa can’t protect you. Be a good boy and do what Appa said. Stay here and do not go anywhere. This is the only thing that Appa can do so you're safe. It’s very dangerous out there. You are the only precious son for Appa and Umma. Stay here until Grandpa came to pick you up. Keep our secret. Appa love you.”

 “Umma… Appa…”

“Kyungsoo? Do you hear me?”

Kai who called him with soft voice made ​​him wake up from his reverie memories of his past. Kyungsoo breath for a moment, then smiled a little at his lover. Then spontaneously, he embraced the tanned-skinned man with tightly, burying his face in the man's shoulder.

Kai knew what was Kyungsoo thinking just by looking at his behavior felt a little pity. He gently rubbed his back, then gently kissed his forehead.

“Feeling better now?”

Kyungsoo chuckled, his smile widened. “Thank you, Kai.”

“Kai, Kyungsoo! Let's go in!” Shouted Baekhyun.

“Well, wait a minute, hyung!” Kai replied to him, then back at Kyungsoo. “Let's go.” He said as he gently clasped Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo could only smile, blushing as he stepped in following the exciting Kai hands.

Although the house that was once great and magnificent it was destroyed by a bomb explosion, but Kyungsoo remember very well that there is a secret entrance to the underground passage, where his father doing his job. The place where a secret weapon that became the target of many people.

“Well, Do Kyungsoo. Now tell us how great to be able to open the door because no one man who knows how to open it except yourself.” Said Baekhyun on Kyungsoo.

“You do remember how to open it?” This time Kai asked, but with a softer tone than Baekhyun.

“I-I, actually I just asked my dad a few times to get here. B-but I think I know how to open this door. Step back a few steps.”

Kyungsoo briefly closed his eyes, trying to remember things his father had taught him when he was a child. When he opened his eyes, he put his hand on the door, it did not take long until the big door was open and smoke along with dust from there.

“H-how could you?” Baekhyun sputtered.

“It's not visible, but there is a sensor in the door where only certain people can open it. Besides father and grandfather, I'm just the only one who can open the door I guess.” Kyungsoo smile.

“All right, let's go.” Invite Kai is then followed by a step into the three other men.

The three men, except Kyungsoo, a little stunned and amazed when seeing the whole big room. Lots of sophisticated equipment, computers with large monitors, and there are a lot of books arranged in large cabinets in it.

Kyungsoo walked over to a work table, where a lot of stacked sheets of paper are not neatly arranged, just scattered on the table. Kyungsoo can’t forget the table, because that's when he was hiding under the table when the first attack on his residence.

While the three other men are busy looking for the secret weapon, Kyungsoo suddenly replied, pointing towards a door, saying, “the thing that you search for is in there.”

The three men turned and looked at each other after each other, they try to step into the room. The rooms were very dark and dusty. After Sehun managed to turn the lights of the room, three men's eyes enlarged, widened surprised by the contents of the room.

A tool like a bazooka but look bigger and terrific, equipped with rows of computers and their monitors are set.

“I-it is? The secret weapon?” Baekhyun shock. Speechless. A loss for words to speak.

Kyungsoo nodded slowly. “This was made ​​by my father to protect me.”

“Your father really great guy, hyung!” Sehun cheer with delight.

“Thank you, Sehun.”

Kai can only smile when he saw the smile back to decorate the face his favorite man. Then he whispered in a low tone in his lover's ear. “If we visit the graves of your parents, tell your father, you do not need a gun to protect you. You've got me.”

Kyungsoo chuckled, “I'll remind you, Kai.”

“So, can I just started doing this investigation?” Baekhyun then cut off their romance.

Kyungsoo nodded, “of course, please.”

***

Nearly an hour Baekhyun and Sehun assisted the investigation of objects in front of them was great. While Kai and Kyungsoo can only notice them because the two lovers that did not know what they should do.

But suddenly, the communication devices belonging Baekhyun reads. A call from his partner, Chen.

“Oh, Chen! Baekhyun here. What is it?”

“Baekhyun? It's me, Chanyeol! It’s bad!”

“Chanyeol? What is it? Why did you contact through Chen’s communication tool?”

“No time to explain! Listen to me! I beg you to hurry back! Minseok hyung and Luhan kidnapped!”

“W-WHAT?!”

***

 

 

 

Sorry to disappoint you guys are looking forward to the action scenes. But do not worry, the next chapter, the action scenes will begin. Please keep waiting and reading then. :)

Once again, thanks for reading and subscribing. For the readers who gave comments for this ff, thank you so much. Even I didn't reply it, I really happy to read your comments. It gave me strength to keep writing. For the silent readers, thankyou for reading this freaking ff. Please keep reading. I love you guys! :')

See you on the next chapter~