Fourth

A Mission To Protect You

Kyungsoo could not believe what he heard. In front of him, sitting on his bed, Jongin was staring at Kyungsoo with a serious outlook. As promised, Jongin really told that wish to be known by Kyungsoo.

“W-wait! Can you repeat your story? I don’t understand, really!” Said Kyungsoo, trying to guess and remember what had just happened to him.

“I told you, I was a secret agent who is assigned to protect you.”

“Then what are you doing in every middle of the night?”

“Keep an eye on the situation around.”

“For what?”

“To protect you.”

Kyungsoo was being silent for a moment, then he laughed loudly. Many things that made him not really understood, let alone the fact that the Kim Jongin, his new roommate is a secret agent.

“Me? What should be protected from me?”

Kai racked his brains. It’s true, he never knew what the reason of Kris told him to protect Kyungsoo. How important is this guy until he was chased by a large enemy organization?

“I don’t know. All I know is the fact that I was assigned to protect you.” Kai replied potluck because it was what he replied.

“Where are you going again after that? You know that there were other people who hang around, right?”

“Do something to make my mission success.” Kai said simply, as he then stood up and store his weapons into the suitcase.

"W-what did you mean? Wait, are that all the weapons? Rifle and pistol? Y-you?” Kyungsoo seemed a little shocked at the number of guns that were inside the large suitcase.

“Yeah. I used to kill all those who hinder my mission.” Kai opened his black clothes without hesitation in front of Kyungsoo.

Seeing Kai already shirtless in front of him, he closed his eyes spontaneously using both of his hands. “You’re idiot! Change your clothes in the toilet!”

“What's wrong in my own room to change my clothes?”

“It's not just you who are here, stupid!”

Kai stared at Kyungsoo with a puzzled look. And then he hurried to wear the T-shirt. After changing clothes, Kai walked to Kyungsoo who was sitting on his bed. He slightly bowed, until his face was only a few inches from Kyungsoo’s face.

Kyungsoo didn’t understand what Jongin wants. Their faces were so close. Instantly his face blushed with embarrassment. “W-what do you want–”

Kyungsoo sentence interrupted when Kai put his hand on his head and ruffled his hair. “Go to sleep. After this, it is probably going to be the difficult days for you.”

Kyungsoo can only be silent, blushing. Jongin successfully made his heart was ​​beating very fast.

“I hope you were not trouble me for this mission.” Kai said, who then turned around and went back to his bed. He shut off his desk lamp, and lay down.

“Good night, Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo who had been silent, and then realized. With conscious, he lay down and pulled the blanket up to cover his face.

“Go-goodnight, Jongin.”

***

Kyungsoo awoke from his sleep despite the fact that he was still very sleepy. Kyungsoo moved from his sleep, sat down, and rubbed his eyes. When he was about to stand up, moved out of his bed, he sat back. In front of him, again, a half- Kim Jongin was being there, drying his hair.

“W-what are you doing? Why don’t you wear your clothes?” Kyungsoo covered his eyes with the both of his hands.

Kai was aware that Kyungsoo was awake, just turned briefly, and resumed his activities to wear uniform. “Wearing my uniform after bathing. What else?”

Although covered his eyes with the both of his hands, Kyungsoo can still saw the half- Jongin’s body through the cracks of his fingers. Half- Jongin really almost drove him crazy. With his dark skin, coupled with his ​​y body full with muscles that form.

. He is so y. Kyungsoo vituperation in the liver.

“You don’t want to take a bath?” Sounds Jongin flat interrupted his reverie.

Kyungsoo was being awkwardly. His face blushed with embarrassment. Then he got up and took his towel, walked into the bathroom. “Next time try not to be bare-chested in front of people easily!”

***

Kai could only saw Kyungsoo who walked into the bathroom. Kai did not feel there was anything wrong with his attitude.

Strange people. Kai thought, which then re-busy packing his school stuff.

Kai suddenly remembered something. He has not tell the headquarters after clearing the enemy overnight. Kai took the communication and contacted the headquarters. As usual, Baekhyun’s face that always appears on the screen.

“Oh, Kai!”

“Hi, hyung. I'm sorry for being late to report it. Last night I found the enemy and it was them.”

“Really?” Baekhyun looked surprised to hear it.

“Yes. Although this time the enemy was not too dangerous, I think the enemy already knows that the target to be here. "

"Then, go back to the headquarters as soon as possible, Kai." Said Baekhyun, made Kai a little confused. “Kris hyung asked you to.”

“But what’s about the target? If I go back, it's definitely the possibility of the enemy came here. My mission is not finished, is it?”

“Just about for a while.” Kris's voice made Kai stopped talking. When Kris's face appeared on the screen, he was increasingly silent.

“K-Kris hyung? Why?”

“There's something important that I have to tell you about this mission. Go back to the headquarters as soon as you can.”

“Roger, hyung!”

After ending the conversation, suddenly he heard the sound of Kyungsoo’s voice. “Who are you talking to just now?”

“My friend.” Kai replied only modest, while re-saving his appliance.

Kai didn’t want Kyungsoo inquired further, immediately took his bag and walked towards the door. “Let’s go or you'll be late.”

Kyungsoo pouted, making Kai wanted to laugh. Kyungsoo was really cute when he pouted. And Kai barely able to hold all of it. While continuing to put a face scowl, Kyungsoo took the bag and walked out the room precedes Kai who later followed him.

***

Lunch hour, Kyungsoo was back with his friends, but this time, all his friends were silent and did not say anything when they saw someone who was right behind Kyungsoo. Kim Jongin.

Chanyeol, Luhan, and Xiumin were silent while looking at each other. In front of them, Kyungsoo could only smile and stuck staring at his friends one by one.

Chanyeol then stood up and whispered to Kyungsoo as quietly as possible, “what did he do? Why is he be with you?”

Kyungsoo could only smile. The reason was, he can’t tell his friends that Jongin is a secret agent whose mission is to protect him. Because first, it would be thwart Jongin’s secret mission. Second, his friends would not believe. And third, it would be laughable.

When trying to open sound, Joonmyeon was coming toward them. Smiling at Kyungsoo, who then looked Jongin which is right behind Kyungsoo.

“Well, my friends, don’t be surprised, right? You know him right? His name is Kim Jongin, a friend of our class, and my roommate.” Kyungsoo was trying to break the silent moment. “And Jongin, they are my friends. Chanyeol, Luhan hyung, Minseok hyung, and Joonmyeon hyung.”

But no one said anything. Until finally, Luhan also tried to break the silent. “I've known him. Hi, Jongin, remember me who drop you on your first day, right?”

“Yeah.” Kai replied simply flat.

Again, the atmosphere becomes cold.

God, what should I do?

***

“I don’t like the friend whom you called Joonmyeon.” Kai said that night, when he was about ready to return to headquarters.

“What is wrong of him? He was my friend too!” Replied Kyungsoo, who was busy struggling with his homework.

“He smells weird, and dangerous aura.”

Kyungsoo laughed, stopped writing and turned, “as long as I knew him, he did not pull out any smell.”

“You do not understand, Do Kyungsoo. Since when did you know him?”

“Well, he went to this school about three weeks before you go in. And since then, I do not think there is one of them. Stop your suspicions to my friends, Jongin!”

Kai stopped thinking, and then ruffled Kyungsoo’s hair. Making Kyungsoo face blushed like cherries.

“Where are you going?” Asked Kyungsoo when he managed to stop Kai’s hand.

“I'm going back to the headquarters for a while. And I remind you, don’t get out of this room a single step. Stay here and don’t go anywhere until I get back.”

“What if I don’t wanna?”

“Don’t do trouble for my mission, Do Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo was back to Jongin cynical laughed to see the face in front of him.

“All right. Take care of yourself and do what I said.”

And then Kai disappeared from the face of Kyungsoo. Leaving Kyungsoo could only stared flash of fast-moving shadow in the darkness of night.

***

 

 

Hi! The fourth chapter is here! Thanks for the upvotes, subscribe, and the comments! Thanks for reading! :D

Keep reading and enjoying this freaking fanfic. Sorry for all my mistakes. See you :)

 

 

P.S : The next chapter will be the beginning about KrisHo fact. :)