Nineteenth

A Mission To Protect You

5 years ago.

Today, Kyungsoo didn’t go home with Luhan, Minseok, and Chanyeol. Luhan and Minseok was busy training for the football match next week. While Chanyeol, originally the giant wanted to accompany Kyungsoo to help him in his clean-up schedule, but it turns out he had to go because the club activities.

Kyungsoo there lived alone in class, working-class picket duty alone because some friends who are also on duty today do not go in and some are busy with their club activities.

Actually he was afraid of being alone. However, the situation forced him to be more daring. When he was busy cleaning his class, there came a blonde boy in front of the door, stood while watching Kyungsoo.

“Y-Yongguk? W-what are you doing here?” Asked Kyungsoo who stopped his activities when knowing who was watching him there.

Bang Yongguk, the kingkas at school, who always bullying Kyungsoo to make Kyungsoo become very afraid of being in school alone.

The blonde boy did not answer, just grinned while walking carrying a garbage can into the classroom.

“W-what do you want?”

Yongguk didn’t answer. He's just wasting garbage in the classroom, kicking the garbage can be copied. With a unique style, rough and cold, he scrambles the class, kicking and throwing tables and chairs to and fro. Creating a class that was partially already swept clean after Kyungsoo, become very dirty and messy.

Then from the door, comes some of Yongguk’s friends, laughing understatement. They look happy and put their thumbs up on Yongguk.

Kyungsoo could only see all the silent fear. His back against the wall, trying to stay away from Yongguk, while the crying is getting into.

“You did great, Yongguk!”

“Yes, you are a cruel king!”

“I salute you!”

“You're cool, man!”

Yongguk laughed at his friends chatter. “It's like a little to me!” He said, smiling proudly.

Kyungsoo was crying, feeling very scared with the treatment of people whose hobby was bullying him.

“W-why are you doing this? Why? What is my fault to you?” Hiss Kyungsoo slowly while continuing to sob.

All eyes stared at him as they continued to laugh contemptuously. Yongguk, as the king of the school, walked over Kyungsoo. He lifted Kyungsoo’s chin, and whispered in his ear.

“You ask me why I did this to you?”

As he continued to cry, Kyungsoo nodded weakly.

“For me, to see you in pain and miserable as this is a very fun thing for me, Kyunggie baby.”

Yongguk then turned around, walked to his friends and said, “let's go, guys!”

Once they are all gone, there lived Kyungsoo in the classroom, sat while continuing to cry. Especially when he noticed that the class was very messy, crying intensified.

“I hate you for the rest of my life, Bang Yongguk!”

***

“Kyungsoo?”

There was no answer to calls from Luhan on tiny man with the heart-shaped lips.

“Kyungsoo? Are you okay?” Luhan asked.

It did not take long pauses to Kyungsoo snapped out of his reverie. “I'm fine, hyung.”

After introductions from Bang Yongguk, Mrs. Jung gave them the empty hours. Kyungsoo looked around, searching for where the blonde man is. When his eyes caught the blonde male figure sitting far away it was surrounded by his classmates, his hair once stood. He shuddered in horror.

Bang Yongguk is the reason why he was afraid of solitude. When they rise to the level of high school, the blonde man moved to Los Angeles, and it certainly makes Kyungsoo very happy.

Kyungsoo was afraid of everything that is in Bang Yongguk. The man looks very terrible in his eyes. Especially considering how he was tortured and bullied by the blonde man first.

“We know you're not okay, Soo.” Said Minseok softly. Next to him, Chen looked at him confused. Did not understand anything that happens.

“Is it because he is back? Because Bang Yongguk is back?” Chanyeol asked, his eyes serious this time.

“You need not fear, Soo. You're not alone. And we will not let he touch the tip of a finger.” Luhan said with a reassuring expression.

The three friends were very worried when Bang Yongguk was back to this city. They really know how cruel Bang Yongguk on their little brother when used. They well remember how Kyungsoo will cry and ran on three of them, and the three friends are going to run over to Bang Yongguk to pick a fight.

“What a man named Bang Yongguk it was horrible for you?” Said Chen, who did not understand any of it.

“It is very terrible for me.” Said Kyungsoo weak.

Today he was very scared. Afraid if Bang Yongguk suddenly will return to make cruel to him. Which Kyungsoo need now only one, Kai.

“If he did cruel things to you, take it. I can fix it.”

“No need, Chen. Thank you.” Kyungsoo smiled softly. “I think I just need my Kai now.”

Yes, Kai. I need you. Requires your warm hugs and kisses on the forehead to comfort me, to eliminate my fear. Kai, hurry back.

***

Kyungsoo walked to his room with Minseok and Chen because today Luhan busy with his business as president of the school, while Chanyeol busy with club activities.

As he walked along chatting with Minseok and Chen, suddenly he stopped his pace. His eyes stared enlarged the figure of the blonde man who was standing right in front of his room.

“What’s wrong?” Said Chen, who did not pay attention to what is being seen by Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo could feel his hair stood up, his body shaking with fear enveloped him. Especially when the blonde man greeted him with his best smile, Kyungsoo’s legs feel weak, not able to support his body to remain standing.

“I’d been waiting for you, Kyunggie baby.”

Minseok stare at Chen, as if to say on the camel to stand up to protect Kyungsoo. Chen who already know the reason as described by previous Minseok, mindlessly standing directly in front of the two men.

Kyungsoo are still afraid, then whispered softly to Chen. “It’s okay, Chen. I’m fine.”

“If something happens to you, Kai will kill me, you know?” Said Chen.

Kyungsoo only a small smile, sighed for a moment trying to let go of fear, although it still had no effect.

Calm down, Kyungsoo. You'll be fine.

“W -what do you want?” Asked Kyungsoo on Yongguk who looked at him with a smirk.

Yongguk laugh, “calm down, Kyunggie. I'm here just want to ask you to accompany me for a tour of the school.”

“I-I–”

“You have to find someone else to go with you because I'm not going to let Kyungsoo go with you!” Shouts Minseok at the blonde man, as if hugging Kyungsoo, did not want him captured by the blond man.

“Woah-woah! Relax, Minnie. I just wanted him to accompany me. There was no other purpose.” He smiled slyly. “You have not changed at all, huh? I will not disturb your little Kyungsoo. So, calm down!”

“How could I let him go with you to remember what you've done to him during the past?! Get away from him!”

“Hyung, calm down.” Kyungsoo whispered, trying to calm his hyung.

Kyungsoo know very well how sadly of his hyung on him. Because if without them, Kyungsoo was not be able to stand up to all the cruel things Yongguk has ever done to him.

“W-well, I'll go with you.”

“W-WHAT?!” Cried Minseok shocked. “Kyungsoo, what the hell are you doing?”

“Good.” Yongguk painted smirk at his lips.

Without saying anything else, the blond man just pull Kyungsoo wrist, took him to walk away.

Minseok was panic, wanting to pursue Chen hold them yet.

“I had to chase him, Chen!”

“Calm down, hyung. I will follow them. You go back to your room and wait. Moreover, today is my duty to protect Kyungsoo. He will not be anything.”

“But, Chen, I can’t let it.”

“Hyung, believe me. Moreover, I said that I would not protect them because if not, Kai will kill me when he returns.”

Minseok can only reply and said weakly. “All right.”

“Okay, I'm gone.”

***

“So, how are you?”

Kyungsoo do not answer, he just goes down, still feels awkward and scared. He glanced briefly at Yongguk, then back down and said.

“W-well, as you can see. Y-you?”

“I'm too good. Oh yes, you have remained unchanged so now. Still the same.”

“W-what did you mean?”

“You're still pretty and sweet as ever.”

Instead of blushing with embarrassment, Kyungsoo even more scared. Bang Yongguk who used to always being rude and cruel to him suddenly become sweet and handsome guy who did not say rude again. That is of course the more horrible for him.

“Th-thank you.” Reply Kyungsoo slowly.

Then Yongguk invites Kyungsoo to sit on a bench near the hostel, still remains in the awkward situation that surrounds them.

“Are you afraid of me?”

Hearing Yongguk question, Kyungsoo directly turned to him. Little surprised, but then tried to change the subject.

Kyungsoo shook his head, “did not.”

“Then why do you look so scared like that?”

“I-I just–”

“I'm not going to bully you anymore as it used to. Moreover, it is only the past, childhood stories. I'm sorry if it makes you scared that time.”

“It's okay, I'm okay with it.”

Yongguk chuckled, “I just feel like when I saw your fear. To me it looks very sweet.”

But to me it is hell that feels very creepy!

Kyungsoo just chuckled. In the depths of his heart, he did not want to linger with the blond man. He wanted to get back to his room. As far as possible away from this creepy man.

“I like you, Kyunggie.”

Kyungsoo’s eyes dilate when he heard the statement that came out of the mouth Yongguk. He gaped for a few seconds. “W-what?”

“I like you for a long time ago, ever since we first met, you know? Despite moving to Los Angeles though, I never forget you.”

“Don’t make joke on me, Yongguk. If you want to re-bullying me, this is the best way from you.” Said Kyungsoo are then moved from his seat but was restrained by Kyungsoo’s hand that pulled him to sit back.

“I'm serious!”

“Then why did you do that to me? Why are you bullying me if you like me?”

“Because I was annoyed. I like you, but you're too sweet so too many people who love you. And you're always surrounded by your friends that. That's why I bothered, so no one dared to approach you but me!”

“You're so funny!”

Kyungsoo back up, he wanted to go away from the blond man.

“Trust me, Kyunggie!”

“I-I already have someone who is very important to me.”

“Who is he?”

“You do not need to know. See you.”

And Kyungsoo immediately ran away back to his dorm. He wanted to get away as far as possible from Bang Yongguk.

In the past, Kyungsoo are very fond of the blonde man. The treatment Yongguk who likes bullying him, made ​​him hate the man in his life. Anyway now he already has one. Someone who very important to him.

Kai, hurry back!

***

“Kyunggie, wait!”

Kyungsoo did not care, he continued to run, even further accelerating pace. It's been almost five days since Kai went to do the mission, and four days had passed since Yongguk re-enter his life.

“He called you, I guess. If you don’t like it, I can fix it for you.” Said Chen, who runs the day to accompany Kyungsoo, because Luhan, Minseok, and Chanyeol are busy with their respective duties.

“No need, Chen. Don’t care about him.” Kyungsoo said, the accelerating pace.

However Yongguk faster pace, making the blond man won Kyungsoo’s arm, keep him from running again.

“Let me go, Bang Yongguk!”

“It will not be before you come with me.”

Chen, who was familiar with the situation, just holding Yongguk’s hands, looking at him with a smirk. “Did you hear him? Now let him go, man!”

Yongguk are not flinch, instead he looked back with a grin on Chen. His gaze was sharp, as if not to be outdone.

“What is your business to ask me to let him go? You're not his boyfriend, right?”

Chen chuckled, “sorry, man. But someone told me to keep him until he returns. I do not want to go that fast afterlife, you know.”

“If I do not, what would you do?”

Chen and Yongguk were looking at each other sharply. Kyungsoo sighed resignedly, surrendered to the state. He did not want any fights here.

“Stop, Chen! I'm fine. And let me go Bang Yongguk! What do you want from me now?”

Yongguk smiled, feeling that he had won. “Stay with me all day.”

Kyungsoo stared at Chen with weak, as said, I'll be fine, trust me. Chen then nodded slowly, and left them both having previously said.

“If something happened to him, I'll kill you before I’m being killed by him.”

Yongguk just chuckled. “All right, let's go, Kyunggie!”

Kyungsoo could only sigh resignedly. In his heart he cried out, calling a name that is he missed.

Kai…

***

Promptly at 8 pm, Yongguk and Kyungsoo just arrived back from outside the boarding area. Yongguk took him away all day walking around in the city. Although to be honest he did not want that, but Kyungsoo was trying to enjoy and be ordinary.

Fortunately, it turns out Yongguk has changed, no longer Bang Yongguk, the school kingkas who always bullying him. But strangely, for going along Yongguk, Kyungsoo not feel followed by anyone. Kai said may be true, there was no enemy in the school area.

Arriving at the hostel, they both headed for Kai and Kyungsoo. Originally Kyungsoo did not allow Yongguk entry to his room because he was so afraid that if at any time Yongguk would harm him again. However Yongguk force, until finally Kyungsoo resigned.

“So where’s your roommate?” Yongguk asked when he saw an empty bed neat.

“He’s gone.”

“Do not tell me he was your boyfriend?”

“Indeed he is.”

Yongguk nodded. “I'm curious as to what he is.”

Kyungsoo just smiled a little, as he threw his to sit on his bed. Actually he wanted to sleep now because he was very sleepy, but the presence of Yongguk kept him.

There was a pause between them for a long time. Kyungsoo did not want to start a conversation because for him there is nothing to talk about with the blond man.

However Yongguk suddenly stood up, walked over Kyungsoo. He his face in the face Kyungsoo, very close. Kyungsoo face flushed, he stammered.

“W-what?”

Their lips met, Yongguk kissed him. Kyungsoo’s eyes dilated, then the body’s reflex he pushed Yongguk, wiping his lips had just kissed by the blond man.

“W-what are you doing?”

“I already told you that I like you?”

“That’s not the reason for you to kiss me.”

“That was the reason. You are mine, Kyunggie. In the past, nor now.” Yongguk smirked.

The blond man walked back to Kyungsoo, making the little man tried to retreat, away from the blonde man, but stuck to the wall. Yongguk kissed him back, whispering in his ear with a low tone of voice.

“You're mine.”

“S-stop–”

Yongguk kissed Kyungsoo down to the neck, then climbed back into his mouth, eagerly squashed. Kyungsoo tried to resist, he did not return the kiss. He tried to push Yongguk’s ​​body but much of he is not able to make it.

“Yongguk–please don’t–”

Yongguk was unmoved.

Not feel the tears flowing down his cheeks. He cried. Crying, he called a name. Hope that people will come for him.

“Kai–”

Then, along with the inclusion of the wind blowing in the room, the window was open. Human figure walking toward them quickly, and then pull Yongguk’s body, socked hard to make the blond man stumbled backwards.

Yongguk wiped the blood from his mouth, he grinned.

Kyungsoo’s eyes dilate when knowing the figure of the man in front of him. “Kai? You’re back?”

“I’m home, Kyungsoo.”

***

 

 

 

 

As I promised before I would post the next chapter today, and this is all! Enjoy it please :)

Thanks for reading, subscribing, giving your comments and upvotes :)

Please don't be a silent reader, okay? ;)

See you on the next chapter~

 

 

P.S : Next chapter is about Kai's past about why he could entered the spy agents :)