Twenty Ninth (END)

A Mission To Protect You

A.N: This is the ending. Please give me a lot of comments okay?

 

 

Voice sounded very melodious bird song once that morning. Morning sunlight mixes with the room lights look very bright and glare. Slowly but surely, Kai opened his eyes slowly. Who knows how long he did not see the light that makes his eyes even when not used with bright light.

“You’re awake, Kai?”

The sound of someone who sounds very wise to make Kai turned to the voice. Kai tried to get out of his laying position, plopped himself down on the soft bed. He can see a person whose he knew, brown-haired, tall, and his handsome face mix of west and east, standing in front of the window of the room was staring at Kai with a soft smile. Kris.

“Where am I, hyung?”

“Hospital. You’re unconscious for three days. Since running the first mission, this is the first time I saw this bad lie, Kai.” Kris chuckled.

Kai chuckled as he noticed the condition of his body bandaged. He held his head still felt dizzy. He finally remembered what can make he lay for three days in the hospital. “I think I need more practice anymore, hyung.”

Kris nodded in agreement.

A moment earlier, Kai has just realized that his right hand feels a bit heavy as anything that relies on it. He turned, looked at his right. Instantly his heart felt warm. A black-haired man with an innocent face was asleep clutching on Kai’s right hand.

“He waited for you to awake for three days. He never even moved from there.” Kris explained.

Kai smiled softly as he gently his little lover’s hair. Kyungsoo suddenly woke up, a little surprised to see Kai who his hair and smiled softly at him.

“Kai? You’re awake?” Kyungsoo’s sparkling eyes, a sense of excitement enveloped him when he knew that the man who for three days made ​​him worry even can not calm it finally awake.

The tanned-skinned man nodded and smiled softly. Without much said, Kyungsoo just hugged the man who is he missed it. The man who nearly drove him mad as it continues to worry about. His eyes filled with tears, he wept with emotion.

“Sorry to worry you, Soo.” Kai whispered softly as he hugged his boyfriend tightly.

“Thanks God, you finally realized, Kai. You almost make me crazy, you idiot!” Kyungsoo was banging Kai’s chest, feeling very upset, making Kai groan in pain from being hit by Kyungsoo which is the part where he was shot. “So-sorry.” Said Kyungsoo who panicked when he heard the screams of pain by Kai.

Kai chuckled while holding the pain. “It’s okay, Soo. I’m fine. Thank you for worrying about me.”

They stared at each other gently. Until Kai leaned his face on Kyungsoo, kissing the whole face, forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, chin, until gently kiss Kyungsoo’s lips, making the cute face was flushed.

Kyungsoo happy laugh, and then he said. “Wait, you must be hungry, right? I’ll get food and milk for you. Okay?” Then he turned to face Kris who had been just laughing at the lovers. “Kris hyung, please keep this for a minute, okay?”

Kris raised his thumb, smiling. “Sure.”

And Kyungsoo ran away leaving Kai and Kris in the room. After staring at the departure of his lover who cheered it, Kai re talking to Kris.

“So hyung, what is about the enemy base? How are Yongguk and Suho?”

“We successfully destroyed the enemy HQ, flat and no scars. When we found you were lying helpless, we immediately take you away. But when I go back there before clearing the enemy base, I did not find Yongguk’s body there. And the bad information that we can, that we destroy instead headquarters. It was just the headquarters branch in South Korea.” Kris explains the details of the incident on Kai.

Not because Kai attention and care on his half-brother, he did not even want to care. Only, he wanted to know if he managed to kill the destroyer of man’s life. He again asked, “what about Suho?”

Kris rolled his eyes, confused as to how to explain the problem at once his subordinate’s brother. “He–”

CKLEK…

The door was open and in walked a man with black hair with white net, the man who makes Kai’s eyes dilate instantly. Kai was surprised by the appearance of the man, he growled. “You–”

“Calm down, Kai. Let me explain.” Kris restrained him before he moves.

Suho, yes he is the man who makes the growling Kai. He stepped into the room carefully after previously trying to smile at the Kai who looked at him sharply. He walked up to Kris, standing next to him and holding his hand tightly.

“Starting today he will go into our organization.” Said Kris whose was clutching Suho’s hand.

“W-WHAT?! HYUNG, WHY?!” Kai shocked.

“He is not a bad person, Kai. Trust me. Moreover, with the merger of Suho with us, it will actually help us in cleaning the Black Spider’s organization.”

“But, hyung, he would just pretend! What if he suddenly attacked us and told the secrets of our organization on the duration of the organization? As easy as that what you believe?”

“I’m not going to do that. Trust me, Kai.” Suho eventually open voice. He looked at Kai to reassure Kai, as called for Kai to believe.

“Kai, listen to me. Since the beginning, Suho was incorporated in our organization, even before you entered. Just because of a misunderstanding that caused him to leave the organization and join the Black Spider.”

“But, hyung–”

“Kai, please, believe me.”

Seeing Kris stares, Kai could not resist. He finally gave up and then took a deep breath. “All right then.”

There is a long pause between them until finally the room door open and Kyungsoo go back into it to bring a warm bowl of porridge and a glass of milk for his lover.

For a moment he was a little surprised to see Suho who were in that room. “Ah-oh, hi, Joonmyeon-hyung.” He tried to smile.

“Hi, Soo.”

After the incident was a lot of awkward between Kyungsoo and Suho. Although until now Kyungsoo still can not believe that Suho is a bad person. After he heard the news from Kai’s friends that Suho will fit into their organization, he felt relieved. From the beginning he knew, Suho is not a bad person.

Then Kris and Suho farewell goes out of the room, leaving Kai and Kyungsoo alone in the room. Gently and carefully, Kyungsoo feed the porridge to his lover. Warm feeling enveloped them. Especially at this time, Kyungsoo back cheerful after a few days earlier feeling sad and depressed.

“So, your mission is to protect me it’s over, is not it?” Said Kyungsoo when he finished feeding Kai and is awaiting the tanned-skinned man was spending his milk.

The sidelines drinking, Kai Kyungsoo. “Yeah, so?”

“You’re going to leave me?”

“Dumb question, Soo.”

Kyungsoo pout.

“I already told you that I was protecting you not just a mission. Although the mission is over does not mean my relationship with you ends. Besides, I had promised to your father and mother to always keep and protect you.”

“You’re not going to leave me then?”

“There will never be.” Kai said after the last sip.

Kyungsoo smiled happily, then suddenly laughed out loud when looking around Kai’s lips met former dairy.

“W-what?”

“You may indeed be the strongest agent, but in my eyes, you’re still my stupid naughty boy.” Said Kyungsoo which then his lips around Kai, cleans traces of milk that sticks.

Until eventually, they dissolve in the hot kiss was soft, even sweeter than milk though.

“I love you, stupid.”

“I’d love you, baby.”

“ert.”

“Yes, the nasty that you always worry and love.”

“You idiot.”

Kai chuckled, “love you more, baby.”

***

After making sure that he is completely healed, Kai assisted by his boyfriend, Kyungsoo, leaving special hospital that is working together with their organization. Although Kai tries to convince Kyungsoo that he was fine and could walk alone, Kyungsoo still do not care. The petite man did not even want to leave Kai alone and make him do things alone while he just got out of the hospital.

“Stop treating me likes a child, Soo. You forget that I was a spy? Pain like this is not a big thing, you know?” Kai tries to convince his little man who was holding his hand tightly, supported him during the walk into the corridor headquarters.

“Yes, yes, yes. Try telling that to the best spy agent who injured after a fight with his half-brother and was unconscious for three days.”

Kai scowled, then gave up. “Fine.”

Kyungsoo bring Kai walked to the room where the monitoring agent is usually all get together. Moreover, he knew that virtually all agents were gathered there to welcome Kai from the hospital.

“Kai, you back?” As always, a blond man run towards Kai and hugged him spoiled. Kai smiled at him and let him hold him tightly.

“Yes, do you miss me, Sehun?”

Sehun nodded.

“It’s been a long time not seen you spoiled like this since you know Luhan.”

Sehun face flushed.

“Yo, Kai! Finally, you’re back. I never thought you could hit with ease.” Tao said, trying to put a face grieve but instead looks like a taunt. “I think the title of the best fighter to be removed from you.”

“Shut up, namec boy!”

Tao pout. “Black boy!”

“Come on, Tao. Do not play the games. You forget that you also been shot when your first mission.” Chen who had been sitting with Minseok open sound, try to tell Tao about his bad experiences, making Tao increasingly sullen.

Kai and Kyungsoo took a seat not far from the spot where Chen, Minseok, Luhan, and Lay sat. All agents gathered there except Baekhyun and Kris.

“Where are Baekhyun hyung and Kris hyung?” Ask Kai are curious.

“Baekhyun’m going to the basement dwelling Kyungsoo used to ensure security there.” Lay replied.

“Alone?”

“Not. The giant was with him.”

“Chanyeol?” This time Kyungsoo asked. He realized that one friend of him who was not with them.

Lay nodded. “I do not know since when Baekhyun be the one who can accept others to approach him apart from his fellow agents here.”

Kai asked. “Then Kris hyung?”

“Kris hyung was out with Suho hyung. They said they would investigate something.”

Kai could only say ‘oh’. He realized that since met with Kyungsoo and his friends, there are many changes between them, among his friends. He does not know since when Chen who typically be relaxed and not overly concerned with many things into care and never take his eyes off Minseok.

Sehun which usually be spoiled because he is the youngest agents become more mature and calm when Luhan located nearby. Baekhyun are usually always behave like a diva upscale and never accept anyone to get close to him other than their fellow agents, appeared to be more frequent face blush when shared Chanyeol and never even bothered when Chanyeol followed him wherever he went.

As for Kris, Kai was happy to see his hyung better it becomes visible after Suho back to him. Kai grateful, he was happy when his hyung was also pleased. As for the relationship and Kyungsoo, so far no problems, everything is smooth.

“What are you thinking?” Kyungsoo asked the tanned-skinned man who had been seen next to daydreaming.

“A lot of things, one of them are about you.”

Kyungsoo was smiling while leaning on Kai, held him spoiled. “Rag.”

***

Until nightfall when everyone in the headquarters disbanded, Kai brings Kyungsoo to his room. Since the incident, Kyungsoo and his friends have not been back to school. They are always on the base.

“So, what’s your next plan?” Kyungsoo asked as he sat down on a mattress that belonged to his boyfriend.

Kai had just locked the door and was changing his clothes, lifted his chin and stared at Kyungsoo with a mischievous smile. “Doing something fun with you tonight.”

Kyungsoo straight face flushed. “That’s not what I mean, ert!”

Kai chuckled, “then?”

“After this you will definitely continue other missions. And I think would really bother you if I stay with you.”

“I never felt that you were bothering me.” Said Kai as he quickly kissed the heart-shaped lips. “Stay with me and do not walk away from me again, Kyungsoo.” Kai whispered in the Kyungsoo’s ear make it red.

“O-okay.”

“Want to do it?”

“D-do what?”

“This.”

And Kai just push falls Kyungsoo body into the mattress, while continuing to kiss his lips passionately.

“Be mine once again for tonight, and even forever, Soo.”

“ert.” Kyungsoo laugh.

And they re-dissolve in warm and very passionate kiss. Until they enjoyed the whole night together, doing something that can prove how strong love between them.

***

Kai woke up in the morning with a warm blanket that enveloped him. His hands flailed, looking for a figure that does not even feel someone nearby. When he realized that he was looking for there was near, he spontaneously sat down. His eyes began to look for the whole room, looking for a little man that he loved it.

“Kyungsoo? Where are you?” He asked then moved from his bed while shirtless.

The tanned-skinned man began to panic and worry. He was about to go out looking for Kyungsoo but he caught a letter that is on the table that is in the room.

For the most stupid and nasty man in the world, Kai.

Seeing that sentence in the envelope makes Kai chuckled. He immediately knows who sent it. He was rushed to open the envelope, read the letter in it.

Hello, Kai!

If you’re reading this letter, then you already know that I’m not beside you when you wake up. I’m sorry that go without telling you, without saying anything to you. I know you’re panicked and worried at the moment. Do not worry, I’m fine. Do not worry about me.

I hope you’re not looking for me because I’m going to do the things that I’ve chosen. Not because I accidentally left. To be honest I was never able to even if you were not near me. But I deliberately did this in order to be a person who no longer bothered you.

I go, will not be long. And I will definitely come back to you, if you feel me do not change, and if you’re still waiting until I get back. Keep eagerly resolve all your missions! You told me to learn to trust you. And now it is your turn to learn to trust me. Okay?

I love you, love you so much, Kai. Take care of yourself until I get back, okay? I love you, baby.

Do Kyungsoo

PS: Do not forget to wear a scarf when the night so that you’re not sick! I love you!

Kai’s eyes widened when he read the letter. He growled. He ruffled his hair was already falling apart. He was upset because Kyungsoo away without saying anything to him directly.

“What the hell is going on?” He hissed annoyed.

And now it is your turn to learn to trust me.

Kyungsoo sentence in the letter making Kai had to restrain himself. He tried to calm himself, took a deep breath in and breathed heavily.

“All right. Calm down, Kai. You have to believe it. He’ll be fine.” He said to himself. Almost frustration.

“I will wait, until whenever.” He smiled and kissed the scarf which giving by Kyungsoo.

***

 

 

 

 

And yehet ~! That's twenty-ninth chapter that closes the end of this story. What do you think? Maybe this is the final bit annoying and confusing for you. Surely many are curious about "Why Kyungsoo go? Why?" Right? 

But wait, you do not need to worry. I plan to make a Mission to Protect You Season 2. Anyone intending to read it? In S2 later you will keep reading the rest of this S1. There were curious whether Kyungsoo will come back later in S2? Well, I hope you would like to read later S2. So, keep supporting me ya!

And thanks to all of you who have read this very bad fanfic. Thanks to all who have always supported me and this fanfic. Thanks to all who have been subscribing this fanfic. Thanks to you guys who always give your comments on this fanfic.

I really love you guys~! Please keep supporting me and please be love to read the A Mission to Protect You Season 2! I will update it soon! Thankyou!

See you on the Season 2 fanfic!