Twenty Seventh

A Mission To Protect You

“Toward here, Sehun!” Chen as a hyung gave the command in order to Sehun follow him through the corridors of their enemy headquarters based map locations which Baekhyun sent to them.

So far they have not found the tremendous obstacles because of all the enemies that confront successfully dealt with by them both.  

Do not ever challenge a man when he was angry.

Chen and Sehun kept running towards the red dots displayed on the screen shaped clock communication tools in their hands, until they both arrive in a room which was quite spacious. When they catch the eyes of the figure of two men who are in prison, they are compact screaming.

“LUHAN HYUNG!”

“MINSEOK HYUNG!”

Yes, the two men who were confined in the prison were Luhan and Minseok. Both the little boys were happy when they saw the presence of two men whose very presence they’ve been waiting for. But suddenly, their eyes dilate, instead of staring at the figure of two men who came to save them, but staring at the two figures are behind Sehun and Chen.

“WATCH OUT!” Luhan and Minseok reflex shouted simultaneously.

With a strong instinct, Sehun and Chen managed to escape from behind their punches. Both men immediately turned around to find someone who attacked them. There are two men who had attacked them.

“You think it could be that easy to get them back?” One man said with a grin that simply makes Sehun growl.

Sehun who want to move to attack, restrained by Chen who spread his hands in front of Sehun’s body, give the code so Sehun to not attack first. It made Sehun glaring contempt for Chen but the camel man was kept quiet.

“What do you want?” Said Chen, still being calm.

“Forgive us but on the orders of the leader, no one should take back two cute boys here.” One enemy again speaks to this time.

“Hyung, let me take care of this.” Whispered Sehun while his eyes glared at the two enemies in front of him.

Chen did not answer, he then looked at his watch, then back up to speak. “Five minutes, Kiddo. Make this clean at five minutes.”

“You underestimate me, hyung?”

Chen laughed. “Do you need help then?”

“Just look at me from there, hyung.”

“All right, but if you fail to complete it within five minutes, do not blame me because I’m involved.”

Sehun grinned, then took a sword behind his back. To fight in the room, he needed only one, a sword. The gun will be useless in a fight in a room that is close combat. There was no place to hide when using a gun.

“Let us begin.” Sehun sharp grin.

Sehun move quickly, ran up to the enemy with a lightning speed. One by one of his sword can not even be followed by the eye. But this time the enemy is not the enemy looks like the lower class, not subordinate to these agents because two enemies facing Sehun looks quite adept and quick movement. Although many times Sehun tried scraping blade at the enemies, the two men were able to move and dodge quickly. At least that’s what Sehun was thinking.

, if this is not completed within five minutes, Chen hyung would be insulting me. He thought to himself. He glanced at a glance that Chen’s face was looking at him with a smirk. Sehun growled.

Back he slashed his sword until he was involved in a sword fight with one of the enemy. Attack of the other enemy from behind almost makes injured and fortunately he was able to escape by jumping into the back, back to where Chen watch.

“Your five minutes is gone, kiddo.” Said Chen with a smile tease.

“The fight at close range is not my specialty, I guess.” Sehun said, then looked at Luhan who was locked in the cell, they stared at each other. “I’ll get you out of there, hyung.”

Luhan with worried eyes could only nod slowly, said softly, “do not make yourself hurt, okay?”

Sehun smiled and nodded. Somehow Luhan’s words had become one of his strength. Once satisfied that the beautiful face of Luhan staring, back Sehun put forward his view, staring at the two enemies in front of him. “All right, hyung, play time is up. Let’s get started and I’ll start seriously from now on.”

Chen chuckled, “I thought you were already serious from before.”

Sehun stare sharply, do not agree with the words of his hyung earlier. Chen, who felt better after laughing and managed to troll his brother, then looked at his hyung, Minseok, he smiled at the man’s cute face.

“As I promise to you before, hyung. This time I will save you and protect you.” Chen then a look of seriousness. His eyes stared at the two enemies in front of him with sharp. He took a breath for a moment, then said, “we began, little mice.”

Right after that sentence, Chen and Sehun simultaneously disappeared from the eyes. They move quickly they did not even figure caught by eye. Sehun suddenly appears behind enemy brunette one, swung his sword but the enemy managed to hold. He was involved sword fight with the brunette.

The voices of collide sword sounds very loud in the room. When he was busy clashing swords, Sehun unaware that behind him, a yellow-haired enemy was running and trying to stick a dagger in Sehun.

Unfortunately, the effort failed. Chen appeared right behind Sehun, shooting daggers were to fall to the floor. “Watch your back, Sehun.”

Sehun just grinned, and then with a flick, he managed to snatch the enemy in front of his body, produces blood out to the body squirts flounder enemy falls. The brown-haired enemy, though he fell he was still trying to contact his friends to report the condition.

“Daehyun here! Two intruders were there in–”

BANG!

The man named Daehyun was successfully fell silent with a hole in his head after successfully shot dead by Sehun.

“I’m sorry but you’re almost displeases me if you call your friend here.”

On the other hand, Chen had no chance to let the enemy take the gun, he immediately opened fire on the man’s heart until he dropped dead with blood flowing very heavy. After successfully clearing the two guards, Chen and Sehun started back to busy to issue Luhan and Minseok from within the cell. Do not want to spend a lot of time searching for the key, just Sehun keyhole cell firing and managed to open it. He and Chen straight in and released the handcuffs that bound the hands Luhan and Minseok the same way to open the last cell. After successfully opening it, reflexively, Luhan and Minseok embraced both the men who saved them.

Luhan hugged Sehun tightly. While Minseok was hugging Chen of course. Both men were pretty cute and equally frightened. Moreover, this is their first time to see the fight and the figure of a dead body in front of them directly.

“Are you okay, Luhan hyung?” Sehun asked as he gently the back of Luhan, trying to calm the red-haired man who was being hugged him tightly.

Luhan then releases his arms, his face flushed with embarrassment after has embraced Sehun sudden, but he was struck by a dead body before. “I-I’m fine. Thank you for coming and helping us.”

Sehun smiled and gently patted Luhan’s head, then gently ruffled his red hair. “Thank God you’re okay, hyung.”

Luhan’s face flushed.

Minseok and Chen were hugging each other for a long time. Minseok seemed more shocked than Luhan.

“I’m afraid, Chen. I thought you were not coming.”

“I told you that I would protect you, hyung. I’m sorry for making you have to be caught. If only I was more careful, you’re not going to be like this, hyung. I’m sorry, hyung. Perhaps I’m not that strong.”

Minseok raised his head, let go of his arms, he looked at Chen gently. “Do not say that, Chen. To me, you’re the strongest. Be excited!”

Chen chuckled, “Thank you, hyung.”

Minseok smiled at him.

“All right, hyung, I think we should immediately see the others.” Take a stand Sehun with strong grasping Luhan wrist so that the red-haired man was no longer disappear from him.

“Kyungsoo? How about him?” Minseok who also stood with the help of Chen asked. He was very worried about his little brother.

“Kai was looking for him. He is certainly fine. Take it easy, hyung. Now let’s go back before the enemy came.” Invite Chen.

***

Race against time, along with Lay and Tao, Kai was running down the entire enemy base, follow the map location of the enemy who sent by Baekhyun on them. If you look back towards the rear, quite a lot of enemies who lay lifeless on the floor.

Kai certainly do not think of anything else besides safety of his beloved little man that he is currently looking for.

“Where is he?!”

“Calm down, Kai. He’ll be fine.” Lay said softly, patting his shoulder to calm him.

Kai just turned to him, staring at Lay sharply, until suddenly goes off communication tool.

“Kai? Do you hear me? It’s Chen. Go to the basement at the base. Minseok hyung and Luhan hyung said Kyungsoo taken there by Yongguk.”

Kai’s eyes dilated heard from Chen, re-sharpened sight, he smiled a little. “Well, thank you, hyung.”

“You found him?” Said Tao whose is getting bored with this search.

Kai nodded, again smoothing scarf around his neck and said, “let’s go. Kyungsoo is waiting for me.”

***

“DAMMIT!” Yongguk was incessant cursing. The issuance of a right punch on the face of one of his subordinates who were with him keeping the space where Kyungsoo held. “Why did they get this far? Where are the others?”

Both subordinates can only be bowed his head did not dare to fight or do something before Yongguk.

The heart-shaped lips belong Kyungsoo describe a smile as he continues to see the expression on the face Yongguk pique. “I told you, Kai will come and he will kill you!”

Hearing the words of Kyungsoo, Yongguk getting annoyed. But he tried not to fall for his emotions. He also said to the subordinates. “You two go and clean up the intruder! Now!”

“Kai will not lose to you!” Kyungsoo still say, make Yongguk started to fall for his emotions. He became very upset.

Yongguk walked over Kyungsoo, then squatted in front of him. Holding Kyungsoo’s chin, and kiss the heart-shaped lips.

“Let go of me, you idiot–”

Kyungsoo can no longer continue the sentence. His lips were blocked by the lip of Yongguk trying to master it. Although Kyungsoo tried to close his lips tightly as possible, but Yongguk be trying him.

Not feel Kyungsoo tears flowing, he cried. He hissed, calling the name of a man whom he expected arrival date.

“Kai…”

And,

BANG!

Along with the sound of explosions and smoke that collects in front of the door of the room open by force, standing figure of a tanned-skinned man, dressed all in black with a scarf around his neck, a sword hanging on his back, and a pistol in his right hand and his left.

Kyungsoo eyes widened and tears getting into when he knows who the figure standing in the middle of the smoke. Man whose name he had just mentioned, the man he had been waiting, and the man who just with his presence alone can make Kyungsoo calm.

“Kai…”

Yongguk stood up and stared at the figure standing in front of him. He stared at the figure, and he grinned.

“There you are, my brother, Jonginnie.”

Kai stared at Yongguk sharply, then his eyes turn to figure Kyungsoo who sat with his hands cuffed. He could see his beloved man was crying and he can find out what has been done by Yongguk to his lover’s cry.

Kai growled, turning sharp gaze on Yongguk who stood looking at him with a smirk, making Kai was amused and could not bear to kill the man who made ​​his boyfriend cry again.

“You, I’ll kill you, !”

***

 

 

 

 

Hello my loyal readers! What is news? Finally, my final test was completed. I was relieved to finally be able update this fanfic anymore. Thank you for your faithful waiting and always loved this fanfic. 

This is the twenty-seventh chapter. Please read and give your comments okay? 

Intrigued with the next story? Keep waiting for ya! Keep subscribing this fanfic! 

Thanks to you guys who are reading, subscribing, give your comments and upvotes. Thankyou~!

See you on the next chapter~