Second

A Mission To Protect You

The sun was shining very brightly. In the corner of the street, there was a magnificent exclusive school completed with dormitories for its students. Yes, that school was exclusive reserved for the children of the rich and the important thing was, they were all boys.

            Kai walked into the school area after previously stood still and looked around. A new thing for him to be able to enter into a public place such as a school, because before that, since  he was child, he studied and practiced everything at headquarters.

            “So, Kim Jongin, aren’t you?” A male teacher who wore glasses staring at Kai from head to toe.

            To be able to get into this school, Kris asked Kai to used the name “Kim Jongin”.

Kai nodded and replied, “yes.”

            “Alright, I already asked someone to take you to the dormitory so you can put your things, and after that he will take you to the class.”

            Suddenly the door opened and there was a boy who walked in. His face was very pretty, his skin was white as porcelain, with a very beautiful brown hair. He smiled when he saw Kai.

            "Well, he is the one who will take you. His name is Luhan. Luhan, please help him, right?" And the teacher was soon out leaving Kai and that Luhan boy.

            “Hello, I’m Luhan.” Luhan smiled nicely to Kai.

            Kai replied with his cold tone as usual. “Kim Jongin.”

            “Well, I will take you to your room.”

            Kai walked behind Luhan, as he followed the boy until they arrived in front of the room. "This is your room. Looks like your roommate had to go to class. You can put your things and I'll take you to class, then.”

            Kai walked into the room, a little amazed because he could saw the condition of the room was so clean and neat. Kai can guess what kind of people who would be his roommate.

            “Have finished it? Let me take you to the class.” Luhan said as he walked then before Kai.

            Soon after they arrived in front of the class, Luhan opened the door and entrance approached the teacher who was in the classroom and then whispered to him. He turned to Kai and led him into the classroom.

            When Kai came in, some students were whispering as they saw Kai and staring at him in awe. Luhan smiled at Kai who looked at him with a lazy face.

            “Introduce yourself.” Luhan whispered to Kai, then he sat down on one of the empty chair in the classroom.

            “I’m Kim Jongin. Thanks.” He introduced himself, as usual, with his cold tone.

            There was a pause until the teacher finally told Kai to sit in one of the empty chair. As he walked to the chair, Kai's eyes carefully observed the class, looking for the human figure. Yes, he is looking for the man that he was supposed to protect. Based on the data which provided by Baekhyun, the man was in the same class with Kai this time. Kai's eyes turned a little bigger when he saw the person was sitting right in front of the empty seats for Kai.

            Found you. Kai whispered in his heart.

            After sat down on his chair, Kai contacted the main headquarter through his watch which was the secret communication tool. He whispered, “Kai’s here. Target is found.”

***

When the school was over, Kai immediately went to the room where he had put the goods. Hoping that her roommate was not came before him. Fortunately, it turns out that person did not come home. Once in his room, Kai immediately fix his things. Behind the size of a suitcase, containing several pistols and rifles. Kai took a communication tool, enter the password and mentioned his code name.

            “Kai’s here.” He said.

            Baekhyun’s face appeared at his communication, then Baekhyun said, “Oh, hello, Kai! How is your first school day? Is it great?”

            “No need to ask, Hyung. Just say to me about the condition of my mission, now!”

            “Woah-woah! Please stop to act cold to your Hyung, Kai.”

            Kai stared at the screen Baekhyun face with a sharp gaze, making Baekhyun laughing because he managed to make Kai angry.

            “Alright. Listen to me. Based on the results of my investigation, the enemies do not find the target, but they've been around the school.”

            “So, what should I do then?”

            “Whatever you think that you should do.”

            “It doesn’t matter if kill them, right?”

            Baekhyun laughed, “sure. Clean up them and make sure that no one knows. And one more thing, do not make the enemy aware of your movements.”

            “I’ll do it at midnight.”

            After saying his plan, Kai immediately shut off the communication and put them back in the suitcase. Fortunately he completed his secret talks with Baekhyun quickly, because not long after that, his roommate entered the room.

            Do Kyungsoo… Kai whispered to himself. Just as Bekhyun has said before he began his mission, Kris already set everything up so that Kai can easily protect that person. Yes, he is Do Kyungsoo.

            His face was not too good-looking, but he was the owner of a very sweet smile. With a small body and lip-shaped love when he laughs. Fitted to the data which given to Kai

            “Oh, hi, Kim-Jong-In?” He said as he tried to spell Kai’s name.

            Kai just looked at him at a moment without saying anything. Indeed, Kyungsoo’s sweet face almost made ​​him a little crazy but not yet lost his senses.

            Focus on your mission, do not think about anything.

            Kyungsoo who saw Kai did not react well to him, felt a little awkward. Without saying anything else, he went into the bathroom, cleaned his body before he went to sleep.

            Kai did not say anything, but his eyes were accustomed to observe something, never out of Kyungsoo. Ensure that Kyungsoo is fine is his duty today. To protect him.

***

At midnight, Kai was waking up from sleep. Without a sound, he moved and changed his clothes became all-black outfit. He took a rifle and a pistol to carry. Not forgetting Kai brought his wristwatch-shaped communication device.

            After ensuring that he completed all the tools, and ensure that Kyungsoo did not hear his movements, Kai walked and sneaked out of the room through the window. Moving quickly is his forte. That's what makes him as one of the powerful fighters in the organization.

            Kai contacted the headquarters to ask about the location of the enemies.

            “Please send the location data and the number of enemies.” He said.

             It was not long until he could saw the enemies’ data, and heard Baekhyun said, “I had sent it. They are not many, based on my observations, they are only five peoples.”

            “Yeah.” Kai replied.

            “Kai!” Kris’ voice was heard in the communication device, making Kai stopped to moving for a while.

“Kris Hyung, what’s up?”

“Be careful and complete your mission well.”

            “Roger!”

            Kai immediately moved quickly and silently in the dark of the night. Based on the data that transmitted by Baekhyun, three enemies were in front of the school gate and the remaining two were in one of the existing tower near the school.

            Without a doubt, Kai was moving toward the school roof which pitch black and there was only the stars that illuminate it. Sneaked in and carefully to make his movement was unknown by his enemies. From behind the walls of the roof mast, Kai put rifles, silencers install tool, and get ready to pull the trigger. He has directed his gun at the three enemies at the gate.

            “Targets had been locked on.”

             And, without a sound, the gun was fired three bullets into each enemies. Kai smirked. He pointed his gun back, at the direction of the tower which was right in front of him. Having considered that the targets have been locked, he released the trigger.

            The view that can be seen at this time was, five bodies were lying dead with blood pouring from his head. Three bodies were in front of the school gate, and the two others were in the tower.

            “Too easy.” He said with a grin smile. Like a wolf that already scooped its prey.

            “Kai’s here. The mission completed.”

***

 

WOAAAAAAH Sorry for take a long time to make this chapter because I have so many tasks to do at school. This is the second chapter. Please say what do you think about it and tell me what do you want to happen in the next chapter. I need your comments really! :)

And, thankyou for all the subcribers, I promise that I will make you all dissapointed with my story. Thank you :)

Please subscribe and give your comments. Don't bully me for what I have done. See you and Thank You :)